(2003) Brides of year 2003

may

Jazz: i also live in Sengkang. which part u live? I am at Fernvale. Mayb i can drop by to take the map from you and you can tell me where to go? I still dunno when i am going ...i feel like doing F&E instead of package tour because it is so packed.

What abt transfer from the airport to the city/hotel. I heard that things are very expensive.

pausini: i will be having my bridal shower the sat before my wedding too. u drink until puke...it always happens to me too...hope u didnt have a hang over.
Then hubby will b angry coz i get to have all the fun while he needs to stay somber to drive me home...ha..ha...

Actually this 11 am - 1 pm thing is very confusing. the latest version i heard is that as long groom come and pick u up b4 11 am...alll is fine .... u just need to be out of your hse b4 the time and you can out taking photo or another tea ceremony.

i am starting to get stress liao. with honeymoon plans not fix,i am more stress. angry w hubby last nite...he only planned to start taking leave a day b4 wedding. i told him shld be 2 days b4 and he said for what...aiyo....sure got lots of last min things to do one...how i know what to do ...it is my first time too...

I was really mad ... everything also i do...no wonder so relax and think just take a day b4 can liao. Argghhhh....MEN!!! refuse to help him w his thank you speech!

later i just told him to take off to accompany me coz i will be off then he reluctantly agrees....what is wrong really....sometimes i feel i really spoon feed him until he dont know how to eat himself....didnt sleep well last nite cpz i was so pissed off.

By the way, i collected my photo albums liao and my montage pix frame. They turned up to be nicer than expected. Altho i regret 2 photos that i have selected for the album. The consoling thing is that i am not displaying the album. Only displaying the photo montage....

pausini: what an exciting week for you ...your big day getting nearer and nearer...remember to come back and tell us how it went.

oso32

hi pausini,

thanks! will go check if i received it.
no lah .... my wedding is not on the same day as yours lah ... mine's on 15th may and GDL is on 6th may.

hi may,

any news from NTUC if they offer additional 5% discount for orders of 6 bottles and above?

hi all,

went cold storage yesterday and saw that they are offering matthew lang's wine at $12.95 per bottle. checked with the staff, but apparently they dun offer discount for wines directly imported by cold storage as they are usually already on offer. bought a bottle, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet. anyone got any feedback on the wine?

pausini

May: Come on most guys are like that!!! girls are more anxious abt it. If the girls have opp reaction that mean she dun feel like getting married to this man.
Same same for the concept of 11am - 1pm. As long as the groom pick u up by 11am.
Dun get too upset with all the stuffs MAY. May be ur hubby just feel that u can do better than him and to interfer will worsen the things that is why he feel so comfy to let u handle all. I guess u are having the same problem i am encountered earlier. I bet u are too stress up with all the preparation.

I puke once, i cant really hold my drink too well. they make me puke twice when they celebrate ROM with me. is a ROM shower, so same trick from them. really fun ! hahaha..
i still wake up the next day but after some wash up in the house i feel very tired. i slept from noon till 7pm. FH a bit not happy lah but dun care too much.

Me still ok lah, yah now really feeling abit excited. I will be collecting my album only on 30 Apr. together with my gowns.

Ok just to update all on my helpers meeting. I have asked one friends of bride side and one friend on the groom side to be the OC. AO the bride OC will incharge of all the brides and groom accessaroies, gowns and take care of bride stuffs for the day till nite. the guy's OC will incharge of day and nite event. his job more siong.

I told m bride OC i let her handle everythings. she will help me to look after and instruct the girl helpers. to take care of all my stuffs. I willnot be thinking of all these logistic stuffs that day. Just want to njoy of big day.

guess i loosen up a bit after the briefing.. and a bit switch off from now..

Oso: oh i got the date wrong.

C

cutie22

Hi gals,

Sorry for MIA-ing for so long.... It's been really hetic for me recently...

Anyway, just to share with u guys that my wedding will be brought forward to May 03 bcos of the demise of my mother. Had to get the wedding within 100 days... Sigh... I couldnt really gotten over the fact. So unexpected...

And work has been just overwhelming. Work late almost everyday. Latest utnil 1 am! Simply have no time to plan for my wedding. Am dumping everything to my hubby. Poor thing..

I just ROM on Sat. Finally a Mrs liao. Hubby kept saying can finally bully me cos i had signed the papers liao!
happy.gif

I had also chosen the studio photos. Quite happy with it. Chosen 50 photos and paid extra 1.5K. When they are ready, will see whether got chance to show u guys.

Oh! Did i tell u guys i got my flat at Sengkang during the Mar WIS? Will be collecting the keys soon. But definitely wont be able to rush out before my actual day. So will stay with MIL for the time being.

So may things to update. Hey pooh, can i hv a look at your photos too? [email protected]

Cheers!!!!

may

Oso: u r getting married on the same day as me. Where is yr banquet? Mine GDL this Thurs - 1 May and i will be doing the An Chuang also.
I have already odered my cakes from Bengawan Solo and will be buying the pork leg cans these few days.

Matthew Lang, i think i tried the white wine before - not too bad. easy to drink. You bought red? Is it Shira or Merlot? Can you open it and try and let me know. I called NTUC and they told me got 5% discount - but i am not too convince, I am going to call another outlet. Will confirm w you later.

pausini: u r such a dear. I console you last week and this week your turn. Ya..i very mang...panic...worry abt logistic and everything....i actually do not want to go thru it now.

Yesterday went back home to help my parents with their guest list...it was so draining for me. I had to make my dad call each of the relatives in front of me....

wow..u actually slept the whole day away..so good...u must be really drunk ha..
So where r u going for your manicure and pedicure.

Ya, i am working on the schedule and a task list so that everyone knows what everyone is doing....Sigh.....

vin

HI Shook,

Sad fr you... dun be so depress, yr wedding is in 2 weeks time...

As fr yr period, you may see doc if you want...

When is your carpenter job can complete??? Stress them.. gv them a deadline to complete it and emphasize to them you need it by end of this week.

Tour cancelled?? Nvm laa.. like others say, you can buy SIA package, is cheap... or hv you think of go fr F & E?? Or postpone

are

oic... i prob oso wun buy cos already sort of decided wat to make, jus need to source for cheaper materials.

amore

hullo ladies!.. good afternoon...sorry for MIA for soooooo long... will be back to Sg for good soon.. so happy..
happy.gif
.. finally can be in SG to do my wedding preps and hse reno!..

ya got the emails...got things happened recently huh...

blackcurrant

thanks tingting and oreo
happy.gif

by the way, anyone still going for facial in times of SARS crisis like that? i haven't been going for a month and would really like to go but was thinking of maybe in another couple of weeks' time. what do u think?

cin

Hi Cutie22,
Sorry to hear about your mum, hope you are feeling better. You sound really swamped with preparations, better take care of your health!

Hi Totoro,
Yup, still going honeymoon. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will not ban visitors from Singapore.

Hi Pucca,
Like yourself, we actually thought of buying wine ourselves cause a friend is actually a wholesaler. However, in the end, decided to leave it to the hotel. Cause of the SARS thing, we cannot really gauge how many guests and how many bottles to buy. After buy too many bottles, waste. Buy too little, shortage, going to end up getting from hotel also... so finally, we decided to go with the hotel...but it is definitely more expensive lah...

Hi Priviledge,
Which photo studio you with? Better get more rest, so eyes don't look puffy during photo shoot
happy.gif

C

cutie22

Hi pooh,

Thanks for the photos! U look really good! The outdoor shots are at sentosa rite? I especially like the ones at the seaside. Very natural.

My wedding will be brought forward to 16 May 03. So i'm left with less than 3 weeks!!!

pausini

May: hee hee...
Yah , parents list can be very siong. Good that u have at least confirm ur relatives and parents friends? Drunk not good. the puke feeling is terrible. U sound as u can drink alot leh! My FH is a better drinker but he got stomach problem these few months so have to cut down.

So working on task list! happy doing...

I have not decided where to go for Mani n pedi.

Heard from Sue or Kare that Fave nail is good. i will be doing on 2 may. i told my FH i will not do any homework on that day cos i go manicure.

Sue or kare: u have the tel?

Shook: there is pill that can help to stop ur mense from coming but u have to take it everyday. once u stop the pill, it will come.
I also have problem with mense when i am very stressed!

girls. I will be on leave from 02 May to 5 may! SO I may nly get to update all on 06 may n i will again disappear from 15 May to 25 May for my dinner over in msia.

ava

amore!
happy.gif

glad you'll be back soon !
happy.gif

must take care ah
happy.gif

are
happy.gif

yep
happy.gif
budget budget budget
happy.gif
also it's nice to give something personal huh
happy.gif

jbride

sunshine, oh dear...so u managed to fix a time with David Loh?

enya, that's what I thou too...but if u intend to engage David Loh, u can start calling him. I think for the rest of the JP can only confirm with u 3 mths in advance.

sunshine

Hi jbride,

I'm not very sure either... I think he's trying to squeeze in some time for me at 6pm... which I think is rather early... cos after that the guests will have to idle till the dinner starts... which it often at earliest 8.30pm. Dunno what to offer them to keep them entertained during the 2 hours????!!!

What about yourself?? Did you manage to get him?? I heard he has one in town area... is it you?? Cos initially I think he has 2 in Rasa Sentosa but heard he has a change.

meekoo

hi everyone

okie. i always miss out a lot. extremely busy with work, driving test and the wedding stuff.

happen to get a lobang for wine. you can contact the following to find out more details:

Gentech International P/L
Contact person : Diana Wong
Tel: 62764633 or www.gentech.com.sg

hope everyone can go through a smooth and great wedding!
happy.gif

pooh

Hi Cutie22,

thanks. Yup my outdoor at sentosa.

Wow that fast, u better have more rest then can be a pretty bride.

may

oso, jan, shook: confirm they will give additional 5% discount to the wine. So it will be abt S$ 14.53 for one bottle. I think it is quite good so i maybe going down to buy the 2 cases this evening.

abrinas

Hi all

Me MIAing for so long cos me cannot hv internet access liao
sad.gif
!! Me sneak in cos I know how to upload the internet settings but hv to exit soon b4 they found me out. Will try to log in more often fm home but my hse computer monitor spoil liao, hv to buy new one.
wink.gif

how's everyone? Hope all of you are well. Quite glad that seems SARs situation to be quite stablised. Me now shopping ard for furniture for my new hse n now looking for a contractor to do up my kitchen. Hopefully can get them to start work straight after my wedding cos most of my furniture/stuff coming in July.

Hi pooh, can i see yr photos 2? [email][email protected][/email]

Hi priviledged, me hving my wedding rehearsal 2-days b4 the wedding. how abt u? Hv u booked the date with ROM already? Me already done n can collect only 2 days b4 actual. Me also went for counselling liao, hving another one ard mid-may.

Ok, hv to exit liao. Talk to u all again.

shook

Hihi Maybride
U going free n easy for honeymoon?
My travel agent allows postponment or full refund. The thing is if I postpone my honemoon, it will b n of the yr. If I get pregnant then I won't b able to travel

Hihi Jazz
I thot of joining international tour operator to take advantage of SIA fare promotion. But my hubby is not comfortable to travel wif Caucasian. I dun wanna impose on him. Europe is the place I longed to visit 4 honeymoon. Other places dun arose my interest esp in the state of mind i m in now (depressed, sad, down)

Hihi May, Vin
We found only 1 confirmed trip to Europe fm Chan Brothers. Dat trip has a lot of shopping which both my hubby n me dun like. I m going to Tradewind 29 to check if they have other alternatives. I dun have time to plan for free n easy to Europe now.
The carpenter who drilled a hole in the pipe fled. Now the boss is doing the work for us alone. I feel sorry 4 him. He got someone to fix shower screen 4 us. Boy it wz fixed wrongly. They coming tis sat again.

Hihi May
My nails oso chip. I keep applying nail polish when it drops off. I gotta clean the whole hse myself. My hubby offered to help but I ask him to concentrate on montage.
U mean Lindeman Cawarra 2001 Merlot selling @ $14.53 @ NTUC after discount?

Hihi Pausini
11am to 1pm cannot stay outdoor for photo taking?
Can share wif me your actual day schedule?
Wat is the medicine dat control menstrual cycle? I prefer the natural way leh.

Thx 4 all who consoled me.

priviledged

Hi Abrinas, looooong time no see. Poor you, no i-access. You don't have internet at home then?

We just booked our date with the ROM on Saturday. The receipt says can collect 4 days before. Wonder why yours is only 2 days.

I just reminded my Fiance to confirm the rehearsal with his church (cos we're using his church premises). Probably will be about 3-4 days in advance. Fortunately we did our counselling (11 sessions!) last year, otherwise, more stress!
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

We just got our keys on Friday. Very excited. Only downside is my Fiance's mum expects us to consult her on every decision, and then 'yells' advice at us as if we're stupid and can't think for ourselves.(eg installing grilles on our windows). She's not even going to stay with us, but we were 'told' to reserve her a room. Very stressed. I told him that from now on, any decision to do with aesthetics of the flat or the wedding, he should make. I don't want to think about it so thoroughly, considering all the factors, and then be told what to think as if I haven't already done so. *sigh* Makes me want to give up!

soyabean

hi privileged,
whh clarins eye gel u use?
happy.gif

i was using the whitening one... but seems no use...
sad.gif

so now i switching to body shop vit e eye cream... my sis tried it and it works...
happy.gif

i hv been going for facials as well...
happy.gif
once a mth.

jazz

May, I'm staying at Anchorvale Drive.
happy.gif
Let me go back tonite and dig out the map... it's somewhere in my boxes. When will you be free? Abt the pork legs, I bought them from Sheng Song, abt $1.70 per can. When we were buying, they got quantity there, so can pick the nicer and not dented cans.

For Seoul, it's not too exp travelling from the airport to the hotels. There is a service called KAL limousine, it cost like 10000 won per person, and drops off the passengers at several desinated hotels. If your hotel is one of the destinations, you dun have to worry. Try to avoid taking the cab if possible. We spent like over $50 on cab 'cos a number of cab drivers don't know English. So in the end, stick to taking the subway. When we meet up, can tell you more. Oh yes, must try their kimchi and BBQ there, it's much better and nicer than Singapore.
happy.gif

Pausini, hurray for you!!!
happy.gif
Thanks for the info on driving. I'll keep a watchout on the driving routes. I guess what I'll do is I'll go for tea ceremony at the guy's side first, then go photoshooting. Then head back to my house to change to tea-dress, then reach my parent's place slightly after 1pm.

Shook, one other thing you can do is you can catch a flight to Europe, then when you reach the hotel, join the day tours organized in the hotel. When I went to Amsterdam, the hotel that I stayed in have day tours, but unfortunately, I was on biz trip, so no chance to travel. Then from the Amsterdam airport, there is a train that links to other parts of Europe that you can take. I heard from the colleagues there that it's cheaper to take the airplane to fly to the different states. And some places like Italy and Germany, you can rent a car and drive. I think it's also quite an interesting adventure if you and your hubby dun mind.

angel

Hi shirsweetpie, ally n babbit

Thank you for your advise. I will try to convince my FH to consider customary on the 6th and dinner on the 7th. This is the best choice i have. I agree with Babbit that it is impossible to find a hotel available on such HOT date.

I wish we can be more flexi with the dates we have a lot of restriction... house TOP in Sep so gotta get married latest 3 mths after TOP or else gotta seek approval. My FH brother getting married in Dec 20 & 21 and his wife is the super pang-tang kind and insist of the 3 month gap between both marriages. August is chinese ghost mnonth so out also.. July too rush liao... haiz haiz hai

sorry to pour out so much grievances to all and thank you for listening

sweets

Hi all,

Pooh, thanks for sharing the pictures
happy.gif
very nicely taken....I think u really look photogenic leh...

Priviledged, Take a deep breathe, seems like a lot of pressure from your in-laws is getting to u...totally understand...take it 1 step at a time ok ? My FH and I also just submitted our request to ROM last nite and we were

sweets

sorry, have to write again, my last msg got wiped out half way...

Priviledged, we were also told to collect out licenses 4 days before hand like you.

Abrinas, aiyo, poor thing, no i-conxion, cham, I also no i-conxion until my FH buys a desktop....so only can log on when he brings his computer home at nite...grin

Cin, if u dun mind me asking, how much did it cost for the printing of 300 invites ? And which printer did you go to ?

Anyone printing church programs ? I've yet to start planning for mine...headache..

shirsweetiepie

Babbit

Tks 4 ur feedbacks.May I know where can I get Riccino's shoes?
I c, u must be very brave to work & againist the situation,rite!
Tks for all the good work and is under control. keep my the gd work.I saluate to u & all involved.
happy.gif

Angel

U're MOST WELCOME!
happy.gif

enya

but i dun think many JPs would take bookings for december now right? i'm having a headache .. are all of u having the solemnisation on the same day? what arrangements are u guys having?

cin

Hi Sweets,
We went to Jasvy as the were the printer recommended by our hotel. We paid $210 for hotstamping 300 inserts, $60 for adding hotstamping to the covers ($0.20 per card) so total was $270.

HI Priviledge,
May i know what you are collecting from ROM? what 4 days or 2 days before? don't scare me, i didn't know we are supposed to collect something? panicking now...
uhoh.gif

sweets

Hi Cin, thanks for the info. where is Jasvey got website or contact ?

Think Privileged is talking abt the collection of the marriage license as we are both having our marriages blesssed offsite i.e churches. Hence, after submission of the forms to ROM, we were informed to come down 4 days before our blessing date to obtain the necessary documentation.

kare2711

Pausini
Just don't like the salt. Wherever I used, my body stung! You all want it?

Sorry! I don't have the contacts for Fave Nails.

Pausini, really envy you! Now wash your hands off your wedding. I'm still thinking who to appoint as my OC. Probably my cousin. Got to call her personally to seek her help. So paiseh.

Hmm .. I'm still confused about the 11am - 1pm. I thought as long as this time I'm not outside, it's ok? I do like the version of groom picking the bride before 11am. Easier this way! But I think I better be on the safe side. Better not stay out from 11am to 1pm. But my mum mentioned the groom picking version too. Sigh.

shook

Hihi Jazz
The thing is we can't afford the time to search for more information for free n easy trip now. Bsides, my hubby doesn't like going round wif Caucasian.
Went 2 Tradwind yesterday. The only alternative they offered is to postpone our trip to Jun. Again tis is not a confirmed trip. There r <10 ppl @ tis moment. Wif school holiday, they hope can get 15 ppl by then. Both my hubby n me like the itenery v much. So compromise lor. Actually I hate to travel during school holidays wif kids ard, moreover the weather in Jun is same as Singapore.
sad.gif
Sigh... Wat to do, no time 4 free n easy planning, my hubby not in favor of joining international tour operator.

Hihi May, Jan
My hubby said his friend has a lobang to buy wine fm wine auction. His friend can only get back wif the details on Wed. U interested?

priviledged

Sweets, thanks for the reassurance. We haven't started on our church programmes yet. But we may just go to Tecman and buy the covers and then print them ourselves. I'll let my Fiance decide, cos, you know....

We also went to Jasvy. Jason is very friendly and easy to work with. They are in a JTC flatted factory in Kallang Bahru. Price is so-so. But our hotel uses them so we thought it better to go with the appointed printer, since if anything goes wrong during printing, he can get more cards etc to reprint.

Cin, yes, Sweets and I are getting married in church so we have to collect the blank marriage cert before the church ceremony.

pooh

Hi Sweets,
i have my card printed by HiTech.

It cost me $168 for 280 cards (Hotstamping). I think they are charging $90+ for 300 inserts.

I just send my cards to them last Sat. Yesterday they called said my cards are ready.

if u need to contact let me know.

jazz

Shook, I see. Hope that the tour group will be full so that you can get on with your honeymoon. Too bad my money is stuck with Cathay Pacific, otherwise I might have a chance to join you in Europe. Btw, how many days are you going? ;)

May, I found the extra map. Let me know when you're available so that I can pass the map to you.
happy.gif

may

Pausini: when i was younger...used to drink alot, almost every weekend will party at my friend's house. I have since cut down alot...so now i dont think i can hold my liquor very much.

Now MIL is driving hubby crazy...having GDL this thursday and other than the cake and pig cans, MIl says still must buy other things...but refused to tell us what...dont know if she is buying for us or expecting us to go hunt the stuff last min. ARGGGGHHHHH....And she insist on sending the invites personally to her siblings...but we got no time to do that...so she has not really broadcast our wedding date to her siblings...SIGH....

Kare: the salt is like that one. You get a burning sensation..meaning it is taking effect. If you can tahan..persist as u can really c the effect.

Where is Fauve Nails located? dont worry too much abt the 11 am - 1pm thingy. As long as the groom picks you up b4 11am...whereever you r does not matter.

Jazz: ur house is very near to mine - so very convenient. Do u work on Sat? I bought the cans of pig leg at NTUC last evening for $1.66. Choose the cheapest...there was another brand at $1.70. So pig cans are all settled. Went home and stuck a xi sticker on each of the can.

Where did you stay in Seoul? I more or less convince hubby to extend 2 days in Seoul so we need to look for our own accommodation. I m thinking of signing up the 8 day package tour w SA(UIC). I love Kimchi and my hubby BBQ food.

Shook: i went to buy the wine last nite. Bought it at Hougang Festival Market NTUC. In the end, the Lindeman Cawarra 2001 Merlot (offer: $15.30), i got 3% + 5% discount = $ 14.07 per bottle. It was a good deal. I didnt expect the additional 3% discount. Call NTUC and look for Florence (in charge of the wine) and tell her that you want to buy the wine and confirm the price w her and make sure that she is working when you u go and buy the wine. The offer is valid till 30 Apr which is tomw.

Did u check SA(UIC) packages to Europe? I can understand how u feel...i wld feel the same if i were you. Hope that all will turn up well for you.

cookiemz

Hi Shirsweetiepie,

Robinson Centrepoint has some Riccino shoes.. i bought my 4 inch heels there and they were so comfy, wore them thruout 8 hours of PS.

Hi gals,

i was originally a July bride, but my wedding has been postponed to Sept..hope you don't mind me joining midway ;)

meow

Hi Girls,
This place looks like a ghost town after so many happening. But then we should look on the brighter side of life.
happy.gif

Ava,
Will you be going to the Koolcreation sale? Me feels like going leh.

Shirlynn,
Are will going to buy the teaset?

Amore,
Welcome back, when will you be back? My cousin is forced to come back from China too. She was posted there for training by the school.

A

amerline

hi 1027,

i will be having my solemnization directly b4 my cocktail session, so I think majority of my guests will be there *i hope*

i oso want to have something different, not the routine events that everyone expects. I feel that weddings are too standardised and it has lost its personal touch and style.

just hope that the weather permits my plans, its all up to god's will at the moment.

pausini

Ah.. i got a crack nail! how to save it? quite bad crack half way liao!!!!!

Shook: dun be sad leh... i know it is very terrible. for the medicine have to be prescribe by the doctor. if u want got to see doctor ok.
aiyo, i think mine is worse, my hubby coy just annouce yesterday that who even going over have to stay at home for 10 days after he came back. no matter where he go ok, as long as oversea. so meaning after the wedding dinner in msia he have to take extra 10 day own leaves to stay at home. he is very willing to do it cos he is still in probation meaning that he will not have leave for this year anymore. SAD right! AND if if he contact SARS due to oversea trip and came back affect the other he will get dismiss. *sigh*

Aiyo, the 11am - 1pm got too many version. just follow what the elderly said! Dun follow me leh! cos every1 have diff understanding lor...

May: is 1 may really a good day to "An Chuang" yesterday i look at the chinese calendar it say bad day leh! how come???? actually i want to do mine on 1 may also then i change and see and it say not a good day for "An chuang" *puzzle*..

Wat is the other things ur MIL wants? GDL is just another day away.

Jazz: thanks u thank u. ..... i try to put down my stress each day so i can relax on my big day. i got back my small album n my table top. My mum say very natural.. luckily man!!!! no time to scan. will scan after my big day to show all!

Kare: thanks for the contact.. will call them to make appointment..

okeanosmao

meow,

guess after the incident, many of us prefer to send thru email liao..sigh...

me tot of going there oso..wans to check out the wedding bear there..will u be putting wedding bear infront of the wedding car?

agree weddings are getting too standardised. I hope the weather holds up for your wedding !!

this thread was quiet for the entire weekend + yesterday. where's everybody? Getting busy with the preps already?

I bought 3 bottles of wine over the weekend. Supposed to sample them for the wedding.
Any idea how much wine to budget per person if i choose to serve wine during dinner + cocktail as well?

meow

Okean,
Yes, i'll putting my wedding bears too. Actaully, i'm asking my friend to get the bear for me from Europe. But looking at the current condition now, not sure when his going. But i've completed 80% of the clothings for the bears.

Now i'm working on the cake topper that i wish to places on the wedding cake. But not sure whether Chevrons will allow that. Now my Restaurant not providing favors anymore, so i may not go and get them too if my budget is very tight.

Haha, maybe we should have a mini gathering there at kool? Then after than go for lunch?

meow

Girls,
I'm going to get my aircon and cooker soon. Anyone or anybody has some brands or shops to recommend me? I'm thinking of getting National system 3 aircon. As for cooker hob and hood, no idea. Anyone has good brands to recommend and what should i know in getting all these?