(2003) Brides of year 2003

besse

Meow

Thanks gal.. will get in touch with CH

i went 2 nick's studio.. the flight of stairs damn high! *faintz...and pantz..

Don think we signing with NG, cos he cant make it for the day, and we only like his style and his eyes for details.. I was quite disappointed.. really.. and when i said i want him for the evening photography, my bf said no point, cos will break the flow of the day.. darn frustrating!!!

Haha.. speaking of NG, i was reading his thread alll the way from beginning.. and i was v amused by the hoo haa that he had created.. in fact, i was v impress with his guts and his insistence on his rights.. this guy is a talent.. and no choice, talents are eccentric! ;)so long he doesn't turn eccent on me.. i'm fine.. hiaks!

priscilla

HI min,
hope the details I have provided you is useful to you, but like not so good let others know about my dinner package online, so what do you think of my package? Can give comments one cos me anything one.

min

Pris,

Which bridal shop did you sign up with? Went to jazreel low & J&M today. Quite confused. Like JLC service but looks loke their photographing not as good as J&M. & thinks J&M OTR gowns looks newer. Any advise?

sweets

Hi all,
I'm back home liao..just flew in 2 hrs ago..hehe..and on SB liao...addictive hor ? Wah, you all already printing invites...kekeke...I better buck up soon
happy.gif

BTW, how did the meeting up go ?

shanice

hello all

I've scanned my Tioman pics - taken with own camera... mostly casual stuff, beach shots n all that... the water there is quite clear n clean... we stayed in Salang Beach, north of tioman island.. less crowded place... rather romantic... we played in the water too! wish can stay there longer to relax... :p

the photoshoot was very tiring but fun! Click on the link below to c our pics....
happy.gif
Any comments pls feel free to let me know thru here
happy.gif
Thanks!

http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/html/publicBrowse.php3?id=3e78b2b1e753a

Shanice
happy.gif

iris

Hello girls

Think me settle most stuff except videography which I am clueless on what I want and shoes shopping. Heard from the other girls that normally for first fitting, your actual day shoes need to be ready right? So we need to visualise how our EG WG looks like and get the shoes before seeing our gowns? My bridal studio advises me on silver color shoes since I will be wearing duchess silk. But think I no want to spend so much money on shoes as my EG is white(silver shoes with white EG look weird)
Then for videography, thought of doing a DIY. Just use my camcorder to do snip shots then use pinnacle or adoble premiere to do editing. Wonder if me suffering from pre wedding jitters.
Seem to be very gan jiong with stuff.

meow

Besse,
Oh, so you went to his studio. I've not been to his studio yet. Not sure go down there for what purpose too???
Evening photography? What about outdoor photography from him then?
Wow, you read everything in the thread. Me too lazy to read all their posting.

shanice

Hi Sweets!

U r Back!!!!!
happy.gif
wah so fast log on here liao ah? keke... how long were u away? Welcome back!

we had an outing yesterday... me, priviledged, and beibei! Was fun! Saw Beibei's rejected samples (her PS), i showed them my tioman pics - taken with own cam), and Priviledged is so knowledgable abt NZ... i was so impressed... cos i'm the type who can't handle F & E trips! ahaahahhahaa can't read maps.

we chatted till quite late, abt 10pm rite? hehe i think so lah.
happy.gif
hope that we can have another outing, maybe by April... and more will attend, would be fun definitely!
happy.gif

u gals really prepare fast for ur wedding... i feel so nervous cos still not printed invites yet. haha.

Shanice
happy.gif

may

Sue: yes, the train is detachable.

Jan, sue: thanks for your sweet compliments. I hope to be able to see some gown pictures too.

Shook: i am a little confused. So i shld go behind CK shop, n look for the shop next to the one directly behind CK? Is it?

Maya: i sent pix to you liao.

Kare: u look really lovely. With the veil it really transform you and you look more complete. I like your hair down, you look really sweet. The gown looks more fitting now, did you get them to tighten for you? So where did you go for ps outdoor?

vivace

Hi Ally and Shirsweetiepie

I have just completed my first wrist corsage last nite.
proud.gif

Looking forward to hear from your soon!
happy.gif

leo29

Sunrise,

My PS is on Jul 23. Same same, my WG/EG is not confirmed yet. I will meet up with my designer this april. You are not late, don’t worry.

Min,

Food tasting, not so soon. Guess will be Aug/Sept. Will let you know.

Wen,

$400 for extra make up. Very ex. lei.
So sad, I only manage to play 2 times during CNY. But nevermind lah becos normal day we play almost every sat so at least can ease my itchy hand. Hahaha….

pausini

Maya: u are right! anyway, comments from friends that the shot is good and nature. only that two styles of the indoor shot doesnt turn up well. Jazreel - lady boss is very nice. I met her yesterday, she told me i can retake all if i really dun like my pix. Since i have managed to chose 40 pix for this round, i opt not to retake. My friends keep saying it was well taken, i guess my coordinator is right. i wasnt in good condition when i 1st went down to look at my pix, furthermore, the 1st pix i saw is the one that i totally didnt select. Now, relook seem better.

Think i am simply a 'ma fang' woman.

Kare: i deleted the email u sent me previously.
can u send me the link again
[email protected]
thanks

leo29

Sunnyling,

Me same same, before CNY lose until I scared and had ask my hubby to stop playing for a moment. Not me only but my hubby also. You can imagine how siong.

Serrich,

Yes, most of the things you mention here I prepare also. Rice and salt was to mix in a bowl and throw as you walk into the hse(Whole hse). Hammer is only necessary if your flooring is done by HDB becos we never Dong Tu. Here knock knock there knock knock to symbolize reno. Jossstick and paper is for the Tu Di Gong. Don’t play play with the Tu Di Gong. My neighbour never pray when they start their reno and he disturb them when they move in, not serious lah, just move their god statues to a side whenever they move it back to the position. Scary hor! They go to temple to seek help and was told they had offend the Tu Di Gong. Was ask to pray to Tu Di Gong and ater that everythings was OK.

Besse,

I was doing international sales for electronics machines, so often have clients from oversea. Very siong this week, today afternn go JB, tomorrow had to go Penang.
Don't worry, it’s OK for you to SMS me anytime,
happy.gif
. Yah, I was about to ask you faster settle your bridal package. If you want MTM package I think april you have start to doing the gown already. As for OTR package, it’s also time to select the gown already. If not, you will have problem getting a nice gown. Are and Novgroom already selected their gowns already.

C

cherub

Helo ting ting
I not sure for Barnabas's studio n outdoor (i'm using Utopia)But his actual day fotos seem qt cheerful...u shld call him n mit up wif him.He seems qt ok.I paid my deposit liao.
=)
Natually,
He din tell mi but i asked him coz i think the slot-in kind shld be enuf for mi..more pix mah...heheh

berry

Hi Elaine..

I like your shoots alot especially your indoors. I find them interesting enuff..
crazy.gif

Actually your photographer should be proud of this, if it is not only contributing your effort then it won,t turn out to be extra ordinary.

Anyway regarding about the web site, how long does u take to complete that and is it complicated?

J

jan2003

Shook: good idea. have to propose and see if my sis agrees. sigh. thanks for the offer. good news for me. war on so my FH is on his way back. company recall all of them because they are in middle east. past few days have been very stressful. i keep watching news and without cable at home, channel newsasia seems to be just re-cycling their news which can be very frustrating. he will touch down tonight so i am looking forward to seeing him. situation over there not very bleak. guess no one wants a war. if only things like biological warfare is non-existant. without war, people are already dying. heavy morning for me.

May: my pleasure, just telling the truth!

Pausini: yippe. happy for you. now that is settled have good rest ok. no need to worry anymore and yes she is nice to offer retake. at least option is there and see, all your friends say pics are good. happy right! not "ma fan" woman lah. we all just want the best for this important moment of our life.

kare2711: if convenient, do send me the link yeah.

Very excited now. can't wait for night time to come.

wen

Leo29,
No choice, that is his rate. His makeup package (PS, Actual Day & Night without trial) is $1500. $400 is after discount.

Decided to do PS only in the afternoon and will not split. Studio and 1 outdoor location. There are too many places I want to go. Now having a hard time deciding where to go. On actual day, arrange for another photographer to take outdoor shoot around hotel area.

jenny

Hi Yi, Elaine,

Both your wedding photos are admirable.

Elaine,
I'm thinking of learning Macromedia Flash to do a website like what you have. Is it difficult to learn (by reading)?

priviledged

Hi Sweets, welcome back! It must feel very different to be back and knowing that a whole new life awaits you.

Yes, the outing was quite fruitful last night. Saw all the lovely photos of Shanice's and Beibei's and found out a lot about guodali and other preparations that I haven't done!!

pausini

Jan: so happy for u. At least FH back and both of u can work on the preparation together.
Yah yah no more worry... now can work on other stuffs liao. I dun think i can give out my card before Ching Ming. I am still in the process of confirming my wordings. Guess the earliest to get the insert shld be next week.

My MIL still cant decided which day she want to "Guo Da Li". I think i better list out the items outstanding... time is running out!!!

may

Pausini: so happy for you. Wow, the lady boss is so nice. U got 40 photos - tat alot. No you can breathe a huge sigh of relief. Can sense that you were very upset but now that it is over ...hurray...any chance we can see some of your photos.

Jan: I also very happy for you. Now u can go w FH to select photos. Hurray...he can also help to lighten the stress and load that you have been handling.

beibei

shanice and priviledged,

hehe was really an enjoyable meeting with the both of you!!!
happy.gif
I tot we would feel a bit awkward cos meeting for the first time but things turned out well!
happy.gif

shanice,
U shall be my goal!!U are really amazing!!me got some more weights to shed!!really envy your slim figure!

priviledged,
thanks for sharing the info on NZ!!can't wait to go for my honeymoon!!

pausini

May: me entitle 30 Pix in the package, so now 10 extra. FH is like saying, aiyo 10 more ah! Yah yah feel so much better now... hee hee.. But sorry, they didnt allow me to bring back the prove so i can only show u after they have return me the album. I scan and let all of u see ok!!!!

serrich

wah leo29,
Sounds scary leh... Then I must remember to pray to Tu Di Gong..... I very timid one leh... see blood also want to faint liao.. let alone that.

Looks like most of you have found/started to find your actual day photographer. Wah.. think I am the most slack here.. I haven't even start finding leh...

are

hey... u gers know tat war has started? we've got TVs in our office, all tuned to live broadcast from CNA! sigh... why still hv to work huh???
happy.gif

may

Pausini: ha ha...10 more pixs...and u were so upset initally. Still can select 10 more good ones..wow...

Btw, i have uploaded my house pixs..u want to c?

Jenny: i am sorry as i have mentioned earlier - i am at the moment only comfortable sharing pixs with those in the May brides. Sorry....hope you understand.

leo29

Wen,

Wow...., $1500. Is he a famous make up artist? Is this include in your bridal package? Which bridal shop you sign up? You never update in our list.

Serrich,

Hahaha...., me also see blood will faint. A small cut on me will make me upset very long. Ya..., you better hurry up. Later you have problem getting photograher. Just imagine, 1 day so many ppl getting married and popular studio basically the boss is the photograher=1.

Are,

Hah...., start already. Oh no....., we going to be affected. I mean the economy.

Going off! Will come in again on sat. Bye .....

wen

Leo29,
I am using TG Goh as my makeup artist. Not part of bridal package as I didnt sign up with any bridal shop. Everything a la carte so must do all the coordination. The wedding gown and evening gown is MTM from Tan Yoong. Have already updated Meow. Should be included in the next circulation.

pausini

may: I want to see u new house... thanks u.
Woh.. u popular liao.. alot of pple asking to see ur pix leh.

Peabrain: can see pix so fast. ur photographer work very fast.

remember my email address :
[email protected]

meimei

Hi Shanice Lai (shanice),
I saw your TioMan photos. I'm thinking of going there next weekend, can you tell me how to? That is, which travel agency you book with (any compalins)? How long by bus (than take ferry at where (how long in ferry)? Is it nice in Tioman (what's nicest thing you like)? Any shopping there (town area etc)? Who usually you saw there (ang moh? malay? all sort of torists?)

hello!

sorry, missed the 2nd gathering. was at work till 10.45 that night. the brains all not functioning anymore ...

24/4: sorry i can't make it. Got yoga class. You girls go ahead.

abrinas

Hi sweets

welcome back!! is the 1st thot when touching down in Singapore n stepping out of the airport is "It's so hot here!"?
lol.gif
How long will u be in Singapore? U here for holi vacation rite?

Hi Shanice

I thot u mention b4 u don't hv dinner? Why need invites? U only hv ROM rite? Sorry ah, but i KPO only
lame.gif

Glad u all enjoyed yr meeting yesterday. Me had a good pre-marriage counselling 2. My rehearsal will be 2 days b4 actual cos my reverend not free (he going for camp n will only be back in the morn of the rehearsal date)

I very worried leh - my monthly 'blood loss' overdue by 3 days liao. My FH says going to sue Giants Parkway Parade for selling defective rubbers
lol.gif
Hope will turn up soon otherwise siao liao

beibei

abrinas,

think it might be stressed that delay that monthly event...me was delayed for twelve days and was panicky like hell...luckily it came on tues..so phew!!
happy.gif

pausini

May:
can i know what digital camera are u using? Dun mind me comment. Why all the pix u take so blur one? Did u shake? but it doesnt seem like the shaking effect leh. The color seem not rich leh??

So u also in the white collection for ur living room & furniture? Very neat, i like the dining chair. where did u order ur dining set?

U got an oven? i always wanted an oven like that but i didnt get it eventually. out of my budget. *Sigh*

I think we bought the same coffee table only that mine is rectangular. i think we have the same Tv console leh... later i send u my Tv console pix. u see is it the same?

The view from ur flat is good, no blockage. shld be windy.

Thanks for sharing.

abrinas

beibei
Wah, 12 days. Is yr mthly always regular? Normally if regular n suddenly late, very panicky want. My FH was saying it cld be b'cos i just dropped off the pill in dec n my body's getting back to its normal cycle again tt's why maybe delay this mth. Maybe i was so used to it being on time when on the pill liao.
lame.gif
Maybe i will wait a couple more days.
happy.gif
I know how u feel liao. Panick for 12 days. Me 3 days onli already nearly xiao liao. Tks for consoling me.