Hi Renee Jesslyn,
The mockup is nothing much actually.... juz the top portion only to agree on the type of neckline suits me.
Yes my dinner will be at Fullerton. Me n hubby not too keen on "hot sun" venues esp. when we r all dressed up. Very little outdoor venues, e.g. hotel poolside, 1 fullerton, esplanade, our garden, etc.
Haven really come to a conclusion wif hubby whether should i've a baby in year of monkey or roaster. But hor... still prefer a roaster. So i will have one roaster, one pig and one ox. Oh oh.... sure become big fat pig, hahaha...
are.... not sure can make use of the food tasting... hmm..
besse... we had looked ard leh... actually projection TV not dat big.... can get those dat does not come with the console... coz a 34" CRT TV oso quite huge....
u all so fast tok abt animals of ur babies... hehee me still dare not think... come to think of ALL the LABOUR PAIN we need to go thru!!!!!!!... maybe like my parents... family of 6 oni 3 types of animals... mouse, dragon and monkey.. hehe
besse... actually if u and ur hubby dun mind display set hor... if u lucky... u might be able to get a plasma @ 2500.... hubby and I have been visiting those major store like harvey norman, courts... they are selling their display sets @ very cheap price.... must say plasma is really super clear and nice... but me and my hubby cant appreciate it... hehee
I have been to Arab street..there are lotsa cloth, materials, everything...and all sorts of designs..so mani until I give up choosing..(initally wanted lace for my evening gown)so I forsake the lace design liao..hahaha
Pier, your corsages veri nice leh.. btw, u be giving to ur ah yees to wear during the banquet or the tea-ceremoy in the morning?
you went marina south for outdoor? 1 location oli?
I cannot make up my mind yet. I tot of old shophouses or fire station..hehe..I have a wild idea.. I tot of standing in the middle of orchard road then ask the photographer to capture a flashy pic among the crowd on Sat..I think quite stylo..(haha..my tots oli).
leo.... saw my mum's one.... my youngest bro is caesarean.... erm the cut hor... beary long one leh... and not nice to see... anyway caesarean... u cannot have more than 3 kids...
wanted to go yest... but hubby kenna small accident... so stay home accompany him... today going EP...
Shirlyn... I been to the avillion hotel in port dickson for my company's outing... stayed in the water chalets... it's very nice... u'll like it!... think now Thailand oso have alot of promo... phuket is nice....
maybe i can help you with some... hmm, let me see..
1) guo da li items suppose to get your hubby side to prepare. if you wana help him, maybe help him to source for wedding cakes? melrose and kyo not bad.
2) for wedding cards, have you got them printed? if yes, then you can start writing liao.. for your relatives side, get your parents or in law to help, cos relatives always address in chinese and they can write in chinese better mah..
3) to inform relatives, let both side parents to do the job. but i guess by now, they all know that both of you are getting married, so no worries ok?
4) you may wish to arrange your food tasting either end of this month, or immediately after you back fm aus, remember, you may still need to change dishes you dun like and that take time to decide loh.
5) it's time you sit down wif hubby on the confirmed attendance and start assigning tables liao.. if this is done, even your wedding invites should be a breeze, just need to write only, and that, you can delegate.
6) for RSVP, once you sent out your invites, you can call your guests a few days later to confirm. for friends, you might wana get their address and send to them, since you outstation, or get hubby to send it for you? relatives one, sure your parents and in-laws can help rite?
7) for red wine, i have bought mine fm a wine shop in toa payoh. my hubby looked at the prices and told me very reasonable. and we ordered 5 crates liao. if you have not got any supplier, i can give my contacts to you.. but need to be fast, cos if the wine need to freight in, you need to get one month in advance, but if delay, then uh oh...
8) your mum's dress, maybe get your siblings or aunties to go shopping with mum to get the dress.. cos you seem really bz with work.. after she decided, you can go down and buy when you free, or get her to buy 1st and you pay later.. you can do that when back fm aust..
9) i tot si dian jin fm your in law? you wana choose the design ah?
10) for videographer, have you source out? i signed up mine 2 months ago. if you still have not found one, i can recommend mine to you..
11) teadress fm bridal? if that's the case, you can choose one of these days? or maybe when you collect your album?
12) bedside lamp is for wedding purpose ah? if not, try ikea loh, no time to shop? try their online catalogue, though you cant buy online, you can still look at the products they have..
13) when is your bridal giving you the album? i just chose my pics yest, so they can only give me back the album end sept... that is not a prob mah, collect only rite? but will have prob if you doing a photo montage..
14) mentioned above liao..
15) need to buy cd meh? maybe download fm internet? dun have to go down purposely to buy? what song is that?
16) for 2nd march in, i can suggest a few to you if you dun mind. but only after you tell me what is your 1st song, then i be able to know your taste... hehe... as for the rest of the songs for the dinner.. buy a classical cd or a jazz one should be good enough? if not, i can gif you a few titles also...
sorry.. hehe.. too loh soh, too kpo.. but i also kan cheong for you, so many things not done... hehe
shirlynn... u plan to drive if it's in MY?.... normally I'll book accomodation from this websites for accomondation... then me and my hubby drives into MY...but think they can arrange for transport also...
or you can go Bali Hard Rock, book the honeymoon package.. we did that on our last trip there 3 weeks ago.. with the honeymoon package, they throw in a FREE ROMANTIC dinner, a free use of poolside cabana (like a pool house), and 2 free massages.. and also a free cake and wine in your room hehe.. quite fun and worth it too.. best is the pool of HR Hotel Bali is fantastic!! v nice and relaxing.. u can take some day trips to the sights as well..
abt USD97 per room per nite.. but gotta get air tix lor
so you are trying for a rooster kid same as me too.....if my MIL is taking care the kids for me ;p my PIL are getting old and I think it is better for me to finish my job soon ;p
during my sis's wedding early this year, we catered YLS Catering which about S$9-$10 per person, my relative comments that the food is good. Perhaps you can try www.ylscatering.com.sg They have the yam paste, kong ba pau, braised duck, etc.
BTW which printer are you all choosing? I am thinking of T-Dragon. How about Hi-Tec?
u not loh soh lah, appreciate yr advice. problem is my MIL in Perth since july & will only come bk 2nd wk sept & guo da li is 3rd wk!
1)wedding cakes source liao,will order when i bk fr aus. but rest of stuff hv to wait till MIL come bk to buy.
2,3 & 6)already printed & started writing friends ones. but both my parents & his dad, no matter how much we push, till now still hvnt give us ans or call relatives!his mum's side can't settle cos she not around mah.
4)food tasting late 2nd wk sept which hotel oredy say v v rush liao but no choice MIL not around.
5)how to plan seating when hvnt sent out cards, relatives not informed?
7)wine - my sis supposed to hv contact, i no time to source & choose wine, so will just take watever reccommended by the supplier.
8)my mum insist i go shop with her cos she only trust my taste.
& also if i'm not there, she'll most probably go on a big shopping spree.dont want the final bill to come up to >$1000 man!
9)MIL say i choose but she'll go with me to buy,so hv to wait till she comes bk.
10) hvnt source cos now v bz with wk.
11 & 13)collecting album 3rd wk sept!so hv to wait till then.
12)went ikea & many many places liao, still cant find 1 we both like.heard liano got new design coming in sept.
15)heard some hotels system cant play pirated or those u burn type well-no guarantee.thus hv to arrange 1 day go hotel test.
16)ya,thinking of using all piano pieces throughout the nite.
so u see, many things can only be done in 2nd wk sept, which leaves us 2.5 wks to prepare everythg!
ok, wont jump off westin
for the rest, sorry to post so many complaints...i getting panic & hubby still say no problem! MAN!!
wow.. seems that you have kinda plan everything out, except that MIL not around and you and your hubby have to go overseas.. that's the prob... hmmm.. for the 2.5 weeks, both of you still have to work right? then time is really tight liao.. hope everythin run smoothly for you...
There are a couple of girls who're holding spreading their weddings across 2 days as well. The 4th is for tea ceremony & church and the 5th will be the dinner. Figured it'd be less stressful that way! hehe
My bridal is Irene's Creation and dinner will be at the Fullerton.
No chance to be homemaker, me dun have such a good life hehee ;p Hopefully my MIL will take care for me my child cos she is still fit. Else I might push back my plan..till later date. How is your reno. doing? the last time I heard your ID is whitespace. Are they good? Maybe when my house come, I will ask advices with you all.
T-dragon gave my sis a certain no. of thank you cards to her when she had the cards printed by them. Have you printed your cards?
wedsoon, gng to collect my cards tomorrow.. Then send for printing on 28 Sep, 1st day of the lunar 8th month.. anyway, probably print the inserts. So need to buy gold thread to tie the inserts to the cards.
The one i want is Toshiba 100hz leh. Have such problem meh?
I hope they either give me a good and reasonable price, else will jus hack the whole floor and find another one. The carpentry better be good, else i'll faint too and dun even recommend to anyone liao.
Seems like everyone here knows how to enjoy themselves.. Confirm not going Bali as the airfare to Bali already cost almost $700 per person and I only have 3 days 2 nights to spare. not worth as its will amount to almost a thousand per person for a short trip.
Will consider port dickson... have to go and check the website first.
But just to share with you all gals.. happen to come across this website... www.atrium.com.sg., they actually have a lot of resorts which I look at the pictures, so nice.. really hated why this trip had to be so short but nvm... will make up for the next ones... If anyone also planning for a trip to resort places for relaxing or ... can take a look ..
Anyway, thanks for all your help and suggestion...Will keep you informed when I confirmed where to go.. Now looking at Sibu and Summerst at Pahang. (About $400 per person due to additional for M'sia N'day, 3 days 2 nights)
Now I am having a difficult time trying to arrange the seating arrangement and also getting people's confirmation on attendance. As my AD is on the 1st day of eight mth, I will be having Vegetarian dishes for those who request and also Malay for the Muslims.. so difficult especially is only one in a group take vegetarian.
Qn, what are you girls wearing for your tea ceremony? I decided against wearing the kua... thinking of getting something from something more contemporary or the cheong sam. But i don't want to spend a lot of money.. any suggestions?
That's the price for Avillion Village Resort from the one i booked with, you go compare price first. Water Chalet single/double/twin with breakfast: 373( Daily rate) 502(Peak Rates*)
* 29 - 31 Aug 2003
24 Oct 2003
22 - 29 Nov 2003