(2003) Brides of year 2003

feb

Hi Leo and the rest of the gals

Ya really enjoy the gathering and think we still have not chat enough leh..Hahaha...in the end still need Meow to tell us is time to leave liao...Really looking forward to meeting you all again...

Hi Min

We are not able to take any picture cos noone take has the camera..

maya

Hi Shook, me also in office today. We work alternate Sat but sometimes, I come in almost every Sat......

I'm not upset over my PS bec I look at it from another angle....no need to fork out extra $$ to buy more...!!
happy.gif
Anyway, I'm not too hung up abt how nice/bad the photos will be. I've done make-overs at studios before and I feel that they give good (and sometimes better) quality at lower prices. Can always go annually for such makeovers.......
happy.gif

Yah, I feel like a very dried up sugar cane. It's starting to show on my face too. Must learn to relax.........

min

Hi, Feb, Meow, pris, Leo and rest of gals,

You all have really enjoyed the nite. Hope I will be able to meet up with you all during next meeting.

Meow, have the HDB contractor mend the defects of the house? I need to call them up later to check as I have given my keys to him for a week and dun seem to hear from them. When I handed the keys, they told me will contact us within 3 working days.

shook

Hihi Maya

Ya boy, look @ the +ve side, u dun have to fork out xtra $ to pay 4 poorer quality photos. Hmm... u wanna have makeovers annually?? Dat's nice! Your FH favor tis idea?

meekoo

hi gals

anyone saw the newspaper article that couples had postponed the wedding due to SARS! do we need to consider that too?

so scaring.... my parents is asking me now.... also dun what to do... go ahead or postponed?

meow

Grils and guys,
Believe we had a wonderful day last night. Glad we had enjoyed ourselves and for the guys too. Was worried they can't really chat loh. Too bad Shirlynn's hubby was sitting a bit far away from the guys, hope he doesn't feel a bit left out there. But with the girls there, i think its ok right?

Shirlynn,
Hope you can see the posting here. When you use the card i lent you, they will sure ask you if you want to renew the card. Tell them its ok and you'll get your discount. Dun let them know this card isn't yours ok?

Akira,
Sorry to disturb you while you were at the meeting. Hope you weren't scolded by your boss.
blush.gif
Remeber to join our next gathering ok?

Min,
I need to check with my hubby. He's the one handling all these stuffs. Only when the stuffs are not done nicely and he can't talk to them, then i'll come in. Try to call the person handling the stuffs directly. He/she will then convey the message to the person holding the keys. Must pester them one, else they take their own sweet time.

wen

Hi everyone.
So happy to hear that all of you have a great dinner last night. Too bad cant join because of exam. Hope to see you gals in the next meeting.

wen

Hi DK,
Decided on your bridal? I went to amos meus and spoke to Louis, the designer. He ask me to make a Cheongsam instead of kebaya for my tea dress. So will also go to Kang and Shanghai xx you have mentioned before. BTW he has a lot of kebaya and most of them are about $280. You may want to go and take a look. They also MTM bridal gown and evening gown.

Are you still considering Memphis West or have already booked them?

flowee

gd sat afternn ladies

been a while any1 posted anythin here...
hows every1 doin???

yi

tats nice u finali booked ur europe trip...
but no departure date yet???
preferabli u r headin 4 ur trip in which mth???

popples

1 daz 2 ur weddin daz...
how r u feelin nw????
i supposed u wont c this postin till after ur weddin!!!
wishin u n TP a blissful marriage!!!
happy.gif

hv a great wkend ladies...
happy.gif

shook

Hihi Meekoo

The couple has quite a no of guests fm HK. Guess they r afraid the local guests feel scared n won't turn up for their wedding. Perhaps they themselves oso scared of their HK guests.

cookiecorgi

Hi Hi... hee... so 1027 and Jus bgt the corset liao.. hope you all find it useful..

dont worry, once you get used to wearing thongs, you will like wearing it.. esp when it comes to tight fitting clothes.

So 1027, how's ur second fitting? :p

As for me, i will only be trying out the WGs and EGs on monday evening. as i will be getting otr wg and mtm eg. so going there on monday to try out the diff kind of gowns and see wat kind i like... anything i shd look out for?

D

dk

Hi wen,
U should also consider going to Ted Collection at Bugis...Highly recommended by a fren who jus got married...she got her Cheongsam & 2pieces of WG custom made & purchase from Him....
Her Cheongsam turn out to be very different & nice piece... (Btw, Ted collection is not affilated to Ted Wu...so if you are thinking that they are ex...Not really)

Amos meus...been there...nice but the one at Far East is better & cheaper lor..But tis kebaya stuuf must come later. I really got to confirm on my bridal ..pretty late for me if i dun get it done by the coming week.

After trying so many gowns, we decided to have the gown MTM...Basically, we shortlisted Ted Wu, Silhoutte, Flamingo, Dang.
TW is good lor...we still having mix feelings whether we should spent so much -$4.2K plus on his bridal & w/o photography package..
The other 3 will be a cheaper choice, where we can save at least $1K... (Actually it's not much if it is for once a lifetime right?)

But With that additional savings we'll have more budget for Memphis to do our Studio & Actual...or pamper ourselves to a longer holiday from Italy to Greece(me always wanted to go lei)....

Both our "Yan Guang" very ex..if dun even want to think about going to Tan Yoong & Kai...if not we will now up having to shortlist again...

Btw i also got Jodie to draw me a cheaper proposal on the above both Studio+Actual Day...

I'll keep U update once i book all this...

Thanks for the concern...
How's are preparation? I have a feeling U 'll have no problem...U seem pretty settled with most of the neccessary things oledi...

wen

Hi DK,
Went to Kang at Concourse. Also not cheap to MTM cheongsam. The cheapest is $800. Normal is about $1300 if you want more unique fabric. Maybe will go to Shanghai Silk House and Ted Collections tomorrow.

yeah. better settle on your bridal first. If you are prepared to pay for Ted Wu, then take a look
at Kai before signing up because they are the same price $3700 without photography. Pay another $200, you can go TG to do your makeup.

Jodie is quite flexible with their pricing so I think it is very likely for us to choose them. I will see them this coming saturday to sign up.
Can't get them to do Actual cos Wesley is not available so I get Ngiap Heng (the pond)instead.

do keep me updated.

For me, still left tea dress and groom suit.

sweets

Taddess!!
Sorry, was busy @ church with some stuff....slipped my mind....hen bao qian..

yah! Saw your gowns..very nice ..YOu look so cool in your sunglasses....very "traid-looking" kekeke

I think u are a very fair bride leh, and u do look nice in a 2 pc
happy.gif

Have you decided what to MTM yet ?

As for KC, I cannot remember his charges, but there is a thread on Greymatter ... someone also shared their pix online as well...you may wanna look at them
happy.gif

B

bom bom

Hello to all Nov 2003 Brides,

I am new here...been reading a fair bit of prior postings here and am so glad that there are in fact quite a number of Nov 2003 Brides. Just one Q here pls - do anyone here decide the wedding date using the Chinese "Sky Book" pls? The reason why I asked the Q is that I was advised by a friend that in fact all dates in the calendar month November & December 2003 are not suitable for getting married, as denoted in the "Sky Book". This made me felt rather uncomfortable indeed as mine is early Nov 2003? Any advice is very much appreciated.TKs much.

besse

Hi gals

Thanks for the evening out! I had a great time with all of you!! Looking forward to our next outing! Pris and Meow, thanks for organising the outing!!

Hi Wen,

You also fellow Fullerton bride right?! So you booked your bridal already??

Hi Dk,

haha.. me and bf oso have headache like you when shopping for our gowns.. anyway, now that I have chosen my bridal, venue and Actual Day photographer, I get plenty of people commenting why we must go top of the range!?!

Well, as long as you and your FH likes the services these people offer, and you can afford it.. and don mind paying for it, go for it! Afterall, we rationalised that it is a once in a lifetime event that you'll want to remember for life!!

Frankly speaking, between TedWu and Kai, I think Ted has better workmanship and finishing in comparison. If u like embroidery.. go for TW.. my fren who has signed with him strongly recommended him. Too bad I am not so much into embroidery..

Have fun shopping!!!

besse

Hi Bombom.

Welcome! Err. you mean the alamnac? Guess there will be good and bad days for weddings.. my FMIL chose the date that says it's generally a good day for wedding.. didn't go deep into our birth hour and birthdates match.

If you want that level of analysis, you gotta go to a geomancer.. A very popular one will be You Long Zi

meow

Bombom,
Welcome! Are you the same bombom we ever talk to? We also have a gal with the same nick.
happy.gif
When's your wedding?

My date was calculated by the book you were talking about. We ask someone else to check on the date and with our chinese horoscope. Indeed its not really easy to find a good date to suit everyone. I tried looking for a date that falls on weekend but can't so in the end took a friday. No choice lah.

min

Hi, Bombom,

Welcome. Believe different gd dates are for different people depending on yours and FH 'ba zi'. I went to You Long Zi to get him to choose the date. You may want to check it out.

D

dk

Wen,
Did visit the Shanghai Tang shop at the HPL House? They are also a very reputable in Hong Kong, lots of "Ang Mo" get theirs made from there. Only recently S-H-T setup their branch in Singapore.
Oh they also have a smaller boutique at Takashimaya where they also got ready made ones for sale..if U are for more modern style, they might be good reference...
My sis got her made in Hong Kong branch when she was there for 6 months, cost her about $1K. Every stitch on hers was hand-stitch, tat inc. all seams, biasing,etc....

Hi Besse,
Were u the one who sign up for Wedding present?
It's in my ten 5 bridal list. & price reasonable too.
during my 1st visit, i din manage to try on their gowns as WP was quite pack.
But Patrick work is good & Naleeb was very helpful got me to try on few gowns on my 2nd visit alone & gave me lots of advise too...
It's a pity, as we decided to jus narrow down on bridals we both had seen together.
So tat's why we are stuck wif Ted Wu, Flamingo & Dang. They can do embroidery but each do have they own style, of course...
For Kai, jus have the feel that it's not me..lor..
Can't foresee me wearing their gowns...Good frens agree to that too...Not suitable...

Bom Bom,
My FMIL insists that the DATE be picked/calculated...
So ours is done at the temple...but very detailed...Using our lunar birth dates & year & time, few dates & time "Shi Chen" for the actual customary is pick. The dates for "Xia Ping" also will be adivised.

Ours involved detailed analysis, cos my FMIL insist that it's better so my FH businese will be smooth lor...
Luckly, my "Shen Chan Ba Zhi" was good for my FH, if not i won't know wat my FMIL will do man!

for some people they simply go to the temple or anyone who knows how to read the "Tian Shu" get a good date & tat's it...

My advise is get more then one date, cos U will find diffculty if the one date fall on very popular day. Than it's will be difficulty to find a banquet venue.

All the best!

Hi the all,
How was they garthering? No more photos?

besse

Hi DK

Yeah.. me the one that confirmed on TWP. I'm very comfy with Patrick during my 1st visit there and signed two days later. One reason why I signed with TWP in such short consideration timeframe is becos I found a WG that I like a lot.. so will work my design based on that gown.

Went ard to TW, Kevin Seah, Emmanuel B, Frederick Lee, Silhouette, Bridal Veil, Dang, Irene Creations and Kai and TWP is the last stop.. it's a gut feel thingy.. and bf loved it there too.. So like what I said.. go with wat you feel is "right"..

So what kinda gown you looking for??

We didn't take any photos for the gathering.. no one brought a cam.. but nevermind, think we will have another one coming up soon ..
happy.gif

pooh

Hi Abrinas,
i have MTM my WG on sat and manage to get a OTR EG. The EG just arrive 3 days ago and it is a light blue halter neck gown.

So i not going to MTM the gown that look like 2 pc one and back tie string one to my EG liao.

happy.gif

jazz

Pausini, me too. I get sick very easily. Anybody around me gets flu, I'm the next person to get it. Read the news today, it seems that the SARS thing is spreading very badly in HK. Remember to drink lots of water and have lots of vitamin Cs.

Shook, very sian that all these things are happening.
sad.gif
Now got to plan for alternatives for the dinner. Dunno if I'll be able to make it for my honeymoon with all these virus in the air, and no cure to that.

Vin, Shook and for those travelling to Europe, do take extra and additional care. Read from the newspapers yest Italy and France have reported cases of SARS already. Try to buy the 3M face masks if possible.

Meekoo, Maya, I guess that's a pretty big headache for esp all brides-to-be for the banquets.

Jan, May, me settling into my new house. Guess it does take some time to get used to it. Went back to my house on Sun. My bed is totally out of the house, no more chances of me staying there any more. There's nothing there for me in that house any more. *sigh*

Pausini, May, I finally got my proofs yesterday. I dun have a printer thus I'm unable to get scan in some proofs. Maybe, when I pick up my CD and photo album, then I'll be able to scan in some picts for you gals to see.
happy.gif

cherubies

Hi cookiemz,
ya still busy with my studies. in fact will go on exam leave in 2 wks time. our weddings in 3 more months after tomorrow.
happy.gif

nope, did not manage to get him.

abrinas

Hi Yvonne

Yep, most importantly all must be happy
happy.gif
glad that you r able to do the solemnization in God's presence
happy.gif
At least yr hubby's parents don't mind, some parents do. Waiting to c yr pics
wink.gif

Hi pooh

Glad you found your perfect WG. U r lucky to be able to find a WG tt only arrived 3 days ago.
happy.gif
Halter neck's nice, should look v nice on you. Me not suitable for halters, will make my shoulders look broader

R u all worried abt SARs? I do hope it will end soon cos cards all print liao n in midst of printing programmes n sure hope no need to delay/postpone. There's a couple who's getting married next week n they postponed their ceremony due to this? Quite a disappointment isn't it but it's better than no one turning up.

priviledged

Abrinas, so far, we got official info on the date of the school holidays from my Principal at that emergency staff meeting last Thursday. Unless the MOE extends this 'holiday' now longer, I think my P's info should be correct.

Taddess, I'll be leaving because my husband to-be still needs 6 mths to a year to finish writing his PhD dissertation in the US. So I'm going with him. MOE's policy ruled over my appeal for no-pay leave, so I'm going to have to resign, I'm afraid. It is not something I wish to do, but for the sake of our marriage, I'll have to resign. I'm sure the Lord will turn a not so nice situation into something better for the future.

pausini

Hi maya:
Same like the rest. All of us are busy. understand ur job nature get alot of Shit from ur superior. Take care ok. At least u got ur furniture settle. One task less. Something u shld be happy able.

Shook: thats ok. I did wat i can. It is a little of my interest. As long as i have time and idea i can still create some for u. So have u show ur hubby. What did he say or he have better ideas.

Meekoo: Yah, even my wedding consultant is asking me abt this qns. However, mine is only 18 tables. very little and all the guests are very very close relatives and friends so most likely they will turn up but will still call to ask again. taking abt postphone the dinner. My restaurant allow me to postphone the dinner a month before the wedding. But i dun think i will want to do that. May be, i ask the manager to ask the waiter and waitress to separate the individual portion to the guests. So they will not use their chopstick to pick up the food from the main dish.

Jazz: Take care... same here. very scare but SARS can also recovered. not totally deadly, really depend on individual body....
So u like ur pix?

I went to select my pix yesterday. So ironic, didnt i complaint abt my pix earlier? Now i get to choose 20 pix extra but i only get to pay $140 for the extra small pix which is only 3R. Another $10 for a engrave name tag ont he front page of the album. But i only got back 30 negatives cos the small pix does not return negative to me. But ok, those 20 pix are all those "action or motion" pix so no need also ok.

hello ladies!

aiyah, buy the corset already but i won't be using it after all. My designer says it dun really need it, coz when i tried on the gown with and without the corset, got not much difference.

in the end i went to buy a low back strapless bra for more "push-up" effect. i thot the bra cups made me look abit saggy, so the bra effect is good.

Anyway, these low back strapess bras have something like a corset effect ie to hold the bra cups up, there is a WIDE elastic band strapped across your stomach, so it sorta holds your stomach in also.

In case anyone of you is interested in getting a low back strapless bra, Triumph and Wacoal has them. Both are about $59 - $64. The triumph ones have very little stock and sizes left, so you must ask the counter staff to help you hunt for one in the other triumph outlets.
The ones at wacoal tend to crumple, so it may potentially show under your dress.

Cookiecorgi: no no, i hate thongs !!! i wore one for the 2nd fitting, and i was SOOOOO uncomfortable !!! Luckily i can wear normal panties, coz i will be wearing a girdle with my dresses, and the VPL vanishes with the extra layer. Yay !!!

(Oops, means i just blew $108 on underwear for nothing! Sigh ..... )

I took some photos of my 2nd fitting, but i haven't finished using the role of film yet. When i'm done, i'll try to source around for a scanner (my new home dun have 1 lah!). May take some time to share hor .... pls be patient.
happy.gif

Oh yah, i wanted to share a word of caution. I think the SARS is getting really really really bad in s'pore. maybe the oct brides gathering should be postponed till the sars is under control. better to be safe than sorry, y'know what i mean? it would be really unfortunate if a bride kenah sars just 6 months before her wedding. all of you must take care when you're outdoors ok?

have a good week ahead!

abrinas

Hi Priviledged

Seems like MOE is considering the extension isn't it? Anyway, let's see.

me not really worried abt the xtension, me more worried abt ppl not attending the wedding more than anything else. In any case, hope it ends soon.

Yep, agree with u ... The Lord always changes worse for the better

shirlynn

Hi Meow,

Thanks.

Btw, I met up with Nick yesterday... he say that the $950 and $1500 package do not include the clip presentation for the wedding dinner..

He say have to top up another $300 if we take this package

may

hi gals, i am back. Was in Thailand the last few days for work.

Ya man..only this SAR talk is making me feel terrible. I worry abt our dinner attendance.

I am actually due to go to Shanghai and Beijing the end of Apri;. I just told my boss i dont wnat to take the risk as it is too near my wedding. He was alitle unhappy abt it but i stuck to my grounds. So now got to wait for my HQ to comment. They cant force me, right?

So sian.

pausini

Hi May:

U are out of town, no wonder didnt see ur posting. Yah, so unsafe to travel to china now. Health and Life is more impt. Ah. forget to take pic on my new hse during weekend. Show u next week. Pai seh!

sweets

Hi all,

We are also concerned about the SAR thinggy, I've postpone my trip to visit my FH in Shanghai till first week of May as well....so now must intensify all the preps ....sigh...actually tot can make a CS in time for PS end of this month one...sianz

Yvonne, yah, waiting to see your pix...

Pooh, Blue EG
happy.gif
sounds nice..issit baby blue or dark blue in color ? I'm supposed to go down to hopefully finalize the design of my EG this wed as well..very slow hor....

Just confirmed our wedding starts at 13:30 hrs and rehersal on June 24th, a few days before the wedding..kekeke..hope not too late !! What are some estimates on how long the service is going to last ?

meekoo

hi gals

i also have guests from HK.... already sent the invitation card to them... gosh... really hope the SARS will be over soon...

so scaring that the news keep reporting more cases of it!

hi shook
i also just shift into my new hse! everything still in mess and even the new fridge having some problem... cun really get use to the new bed and sharing with my hubby....

pooh

Hi Abrinas,
i MTM my WG. EG is the halter and is OTR lar.

Need so alteration for the EG. Hope after it look nicer after that.

I also quite worried abt the wedding attendance as well as my honeymoon.

kare2711

Girls... do all your hotels contact you already? My hotel has yet to.

I'm quite worried about my wedding plans and honeymoon, now that SARS is all around us. Will you all still go ahead with flying?

pausini

NO! I dun think my restaurant wld bother to call. I may have to call them to ask. Most likely i will still go on with my dinner but i will as the waiter and waitress to ask the guest whether they prefer to be served. instead of the guests to take the food themselves. I dun think my mum and PIL are in the idea of postphone the dinner.

Havent plan my honeymoon yet so not worried. However, really depend. Since US have announced and warned her pple to advise places in Asia. i guess even if u visit the western countries. U wldnt be very welcome.

shook

Hihi Jazz
U wanna postpone your wedding dinner n honeymoon?

Hihi Pausini
My hubby said the montage u did is EXCELLENT!! But there is no music leh. His sis gave u a crash course on Powerpoint yesterday.
How many photos did u choose in total?
I called White Link to say dat I wanna bring 3 friends on my final fitting. The staff said our place v crowded on sat, better dat u dun bring your friends. I went to collect my album yesterday. The staff asked me to recommend friends to White Link. I told her I told u I wanna bring 3 friends, they r potential customers but u said better dun bring. Then she change 360 degree, said allot more time for me. There is a bride fm another thread who is seriously looking 4 a bridal package. She told me she likes White Link gowns. I told dat staff fm White Link abt tis potential customer. She v kang cheong. Asked if I can bring all 4 together.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I might arrange re-selection of gown tis coming sat or next sat. C when dat bride is available.

Hihi Meekoo
Oh u have guests fm HK, dat is a bit difficult.
wat happen to your fridge?

Hihi Kare
My hotel gave me the invitation cards. The coordinator said the next time she meet us will b our actual day. It is better dat u call your hotel.
I will still carry on wif my honeymoon. The sales staff fm Tradewind said Singapore govt v kang cheong one, they will cancel the flight if there is anything wrong.

abrinas

Hi sweets

It's better to postpone than sorry. What's a CS? Sorrie ....

My wedding will start 2pm (think will be delayed until 2.30pm .. u know lah, unpunctuality is one of many singaporeans' trait
lol.gif
.. don't throw eggs at me!!) n my rehearsal is 2 days b4, even later than yrs but no choice leh, my rev. comes back the day b4 from church camp. Mine will last ard 45 mins to 1hr. Don't think will be more than that. Attended my boss's daughter's one and it lasted 1hr, with special item. Mine somemore without so don't think will drag.

Hi pooh

don't worry, will definitely look nice one.

me 2, worried like u. but hope it will end soon. Still got some time b4 our wedding comes.

kare2711

Shook...thanks. That's a consolation. However, my intended air carrier is transitting in HK. Hopefully by then, the virus is more or less contained.

eileen

Hi Abrinas

It's me, Eileen (not sure if u remember me from OPH-Club Chinois thread). Know you are active in this thread, so came here to look for you.

Just a quick question. Have you sorted out your wedding cards? Did you use the vendor CC recommended?

Cheers

abrinas

Hi eileen

Nice to 'see' you again.

Yep, have sorted out already. CC uses Focal-ad marketing which is at Paya Ubi industrial estate. U shd hv their advert with u when CC sends you the contract for signature. If not, i can only tell u 2mr cos at home liao. They r quite jiffy ... i saw them on 15/3 (hv to make appt) to choose design, they got back to me with draft on fllwing Mon liao. 5 days to print fm c'firmatn date. i also ask them to print my church wedding cards.

pausini

Kare: Sorry! i thot whether the hotel contact us regarding the SARS case. My resturant very Garang one. they never call, i call them! Have u start ur printing? better do now. not much time. hahahaha...

Shook: cannot heard the music! oh like that ah. then i think u have to download the MP3 from the website. The step is a bit complicated. Cos now very difficult to find a website that allow free download of song. Unless u have Kazaa ot Imesh to download the song. But ur coy have firewall that block the access so we can only do normal download of song.

ok u follow this website. Look for "Z" and look for "Zhao You Hua" In chinese.

http://www.sogua.com/search/list.asp

Click on the name and will lead u to another page. Then they will list all the song by her. u click on the song u want.
There will be another window that pop up.
Then there is hyper link. Click on the link (remember to select MP3 format), using right mouse click -> Save as .

U can save and download the MP3 now. If it doesnt work, go back to the list of song and try the other link. Sometime the link is not open for download.

There is alot of song it there... happy downloading. So that is all i can help...

If u still need help on the presentation. just call me again. I will send u my contact number.

So WL said that! hahaha.... guess even if u reselect, they will try to fulfil ur wish this time.

wen

Hi Besse,
Yes, also a Fullerton bride. Both gowns from Tan Yoong. Good to hear that you have finally decided on TWP. I am sure you wont regret cos most of my friends got their gowns from there - at least 5 or 6 of them and all said he is good and most importantly very flexible.

so who did you choose for studio & outdoor photography and actual day?

wen

Hi Bom bom
Welcome! Dont worry! Nov is definitely a good month for marriage. In fact, many of us are looking forward to be novemeber bride.

I also went to shi fu for the date and time. He gave me three dates 17, 27 Nov & 9 dec. initially choose 9 dec but later changed to 17 nov cos crushed w colleague. Was later told by MIL & FIL that 17 Nov is the best of the three given. so at least for me, november is definitely better than dec.

tingting

hi pple,

just to update that i've settled my actual day photography with Sok Eng.
happy.gif
but i'm still undecided over the bridal shop...

wen

Hi DK,
Where is HPL House? Is it in orchard? I am going to orchard tomorrow evening. If HPL is nearby, would like to drop by.

I will probably go to ted collections this evening.