2 weeks slimming plan

lina83

Peussecret, just to share with u. Every tues, i will go down for accuputure session so if you want u can just tag along with me.
happy.gif

starrycarin

Hi peusecret,
I really admire your regime, looking at what you do and eat, I don't see that you shld be having any weight issue. Like what Jasmine and Lina said,
your will to lose weight is important but the right program is also important. There's a talk tmr by a medical doctor on how to manage health the right way. It will be from 1230-2pm at parkmall level 13, registraton fee only $5 and you can get a full body fat analysis scanned. You can check with the Dr after the talk if you have further queries. you can call Roz at 98006632 for consultation as well as registration. All the best to you!

xiaomeowmi

Hi hi jasmine,

i'm new here. you took how long to lose 17kg ?
i want to lose at least 15kg before my ROM! Please help to provide more information and the recommended contact of your acupuncture slimming consultant plssss.
i heard few friends also say this works.

jassiemint

hi meow meow,

Welcome to this thread ya.
when is ur ROM and AD?
hmm i lost abt 17kg in 4mths lo. if urs not within this year shld be able to slim down before ROM la dont worry ya. (=

sure you can email/msn me at [email protected] to get the infor of my program and contact details of my consultant.

ya here quite a few slimming frds slim down le heee. my own frds and family did slim down and health improved in this program too

lina83

Hi meow meow,

Nice to know u here. I am one of jasmine's slimming buddies. I already lost 10KG after 10weeks in this program and i still have 7 weeks to go. U can email jasmine, she already finished this program 1 year plus le and still maintaining her weight
happy.gif
I hope to reach her aim of 17KG too
happy.gif

jassiemint

hee meow meow update liao. she will be goig to consultation. heee
i asked her to go for consultation and do the analysis and cheking first then see how.
she will update us after her consultation with my consultant heee

Lina go go go (=

ailee

Hi,gul, I'm new here and would like to share with you all about my "Slimming journey" in my life.

I did try so many methods for slimming, eg, Slimming Centre, Cambridge Diet, Herbalife, tea, X-... etc, but no use as all with re-bounced!

Until I met TRA in Jun 2010........ My weight then was 65 kg and now I am 56 kg - I loss about 9 kg in weigh but I lost 6kg FATS in my body! 1kg of FATS need 7000+ Kcal to burn! That's why no re-bounced in TRA.

TRA is a patented weight management program for long-term weight control to help boost metabolism, reduce carbohydrate cravings, and maintain normal cortisol levels - U.S. Patent No. 7,476,406

TRA Concept:
TRAâ„¢ - A proven combination of world class supplements, exercise, and nutrition that provides you with tools to meet your weight management goals in the most comprehensive, effective and safest approach.

The Right Products:
Fighting FAT is the key to a healthy, long-term weight management program success formula!

TRAâ„¢ provides a well-balanced, multifaceted approach to weight management with the following mechanisms:
· TRA™ Control Carbohydrate Cravings
· TRA™ Control Stress
· TRA™ Control Fats Storage
· TRA™ Increase Metabolism

The Right Nutrition:
Always follow the 3-3-3-3 Diet Principle: take 3 servings of Carbohydrates, 3 servings of Protein, 3 servings of Vegetables and 3 servings of Fruits.

· One of the rules in successful weight management is DO NOT GO HUNGRY! It is recommended to eat more of high fiber and low fat food. Proper diet can promote fat burning and control fat storage in your body.

· Consume plenty of macronutrients (proteins; carbohydrate; soluble fiber and fat) and micronutrient (antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) to achieve your weight management goal.

· Fresh and color rich foods are high quality foods, processed and whitened foods are low quality foods. High quality foods are natural and healthier, assisting in your weight loss efforts.

The Right Exercise:
Exercise can be as simple as walking, 15-30 minutes of jogging or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. You can also choose anything you like to do so long as you move yourself physically. Start to "MOVE" and see results!

Please e-mail me if you are keen [email protected]

xiaomeowmi

hi hi,

yes hee i have book consultation with jasmine's consultant and going for consultation soon!
thks lina for your encounragement too.
thks jasmine for the motivation and information, very informative :)

jassiemint

halo meowmeow,
u r welcome la, we all slimming frds my pleasure to share with you gers :)
good la. do update us after your consultation ya. heee
as long as u have the determination you sure able to hit target and slim down like me one ok? gambatteh!

lina83

Happy for u meow meow. I am going down tomorrow for my accupture. I will be having my 4th review next month 2nd dec & hope to lose 2.5Kg of fats again! Hope we all be slim and beautiful brides!
happy.gif
U can add me at msn [email protected] to chat more.. hee

jassiemint

Jia you Lina!
Yup meow meow you can me in msn too mine is [email protected] same as email address,
(sent invitation to you le), especially once you on program , anything you want to ask I might able to help base on my experience de heee

xiaomeowmi

Hi Lina,will add u after my consultation.
Hi jasmine, will response to your msn invitation soon
happy.gif
thanks for your recommendation
happy.gif

i realised 2 of my friends slim down through your recommendation too! so happy to see them slim down, really looking forward to a brand new meow meow
too busy for wedding preparation

lina83

Hi meow meow, understand that u are busy with yr wedding preparation. I have not started my planning for my wedding nxt year dec.. Glad that u are determine to see a new you!
happy.gif
See u on msn soon
happy.gif

starrycarin

Congratulations Ailee! Go TRA! This is a great program that makes you be in control..that's why there's no rebound! More people shld know abt TRA!

jassiemint

Hi meow meow and Lina, you gers can ask me about wedding preparation haha, but I had a wedding planner so that time I didn't really handle all the stuff Hee

Meow meow: you are welcome! Jia you ! You sure can slim down like us de! Msn or email me who are the our common Frds ley hee

tinkerbell00

hi meowmeow, you should try jasmine's program, in fact i just finished this acupuncture slimming program which jasmine recommended me months ago, lost 14kg. now keep myself on the maintanance
happy.gif
not difficult but i still be caution because just complete not long ago.
Must look slim slim on wedding day
hi jasmine, thanks for your 'maintainance guide'.
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hihi tinkerbell00, it is great that you are maintaining well , my guide useful ya hee.
Meowmeow meeting my consultant soon and she will update us soon bah (=
Yeah not only need to maintain until wedding but also until you get pregnant (=
I completed for 1 year plus still maintain so you can too !
So many ppl getting married

jassiemint

Halo Donna, actually me and Lina did recommended you our program and consultant to you in another thread but think you didn't see bah, as for me I lost about 17kg and maintain for 1 year plus le, and Lina lost abt 10 kg so far and she still on program now. Will email you the infor and contact details now . My email is [email protected]

By the way Congrats! Wow your rom is soon! When is your PS and AD? Don't worry , if it is AD , the gown can alter after you slim down as long as you confirm the fitting in 2 weeks advance

lina83

Yes Donna. I lost 10Kg so far and still on this program and have 4KG more to my ideal weight.
happy.gif
I believe u can make it like me also. Btw my email or msn is [email protected], feel free to email or add me to chat.

Congratulation to u! Hopefully u can slim down and alter the gown u have to a smaller size.
For me, my big day will be next year Dec.. still long way to go..

hi jasmine, linda,

Really thank alot. but i only left 1 mth...
Do you think I can loss that 8 kg..

Will it be very expensive ...

I really very upset and panic ..

I just sign the bridal package on october /10.
1st Appointment with my designer is 31/Oct/10
2nd appointment is 05/Dec/10
3rd appointment is 1 wk before end of dec/10

My rom is 02/Jan/11.

I am worried .. with the makeup, hair do, wine, false lash, where to find good reasonable body scrub and facial to settle my padan eye, feather pen ...

dont do what first ..

I look my weight .. my stress .

jassiemint

Heee Lina more kiasu start slimming earlier,me too started quite early cos want to look slim slim pretty and for health Hee

After lost 17kg I feel lighter and alot of Frds gave me great compliments (=
Happy to see many of my slimming Frds and Frds slim down through my recommendation too
Doanna you can add me in msn too same as my email address [email protected]
Gambatteh!

jassiemint

Hi Joanne, sure no problem I had received your email, will provide and information of my pkg and contact details of my consultant to you now (=

jongsn

thanks Jasmine, infact i have abt 9-10kg to shed off after gave birth to my lil gal in Apr this year. If i can lose 5kg before CNY i also very happy already...

jassiemint

Hi Joanne,

Ic, Congrats! I plan to have baby next year after my honeymoon not young anymore haha. If have then good if no have then it is ok.
Ok I had replied your email regarding my acupuncture program package information and contact details le, don't worry my few Frds and Sil was on this program after gave birth too and they did slim down 10kg+ fat too
As long as you determine lo. Sure can one!
Hope my information does help

You can contact to pre book to meet up with my consultant for condultation and do the fat analysis to let them advise you better (= they are friendly one no you will be more comfortable
I can lose abt 17kg so you can too don't worry heeee

jongsn

Jasmine.

Thanks. Received ur email. Amazed that u can see result in a such short time. About the detox they will prepare for us or a plan which we had to follow?

jassiemint

Hi Joanne,
You are welcome (= hmmm half half ? It is better you go for consultation and let them advise cos the program and plan will be changed when every review de. I believe my consultant they will explain u you more clear(=

ailee

Hi, Donna, don't be panic. Just add yr message (with yr problems) here when you feel unhappy...all gals here would like to help you. really....

Be the happiest Bride. ok?

I already past all these. Now is the mother of 2 kids.

Recently I lost my weight with TRA. So, FANTASTIC loh!!!

Just sms me at 82984839 if you need help.

lina83

Hi Joanne,
Don't know if u manage to received my email just now. Heard from Jasmine u are going down for consultation. Happy that you are going for it and hope u enjoy yr consultation.

Regards, Lina

lina83

Hello jasmine and slimming fres. Donna will be going with me for appt next Mon... Hope she can slim down fast to reach her ideal weight.
happy.gif

xiaomeowmi

hi jasmine, i had met up with your consultation and had a wonderful analysis & checking session. my total body fat is 24kg and i need to lose at least 13kg of fat and my muscle is alright, she said need to maintain it will do.

started program on wednesday. so far so good :)
thanks for your recommendation jasmine, i will keep you posted on my progress more often, thanks to answer my question on past few days , new to it quite inexperience :) now picking up

jassiemint

hihi meow, that is great! like that must lose all these fat by your wedding le! jia you and gambatteh! u sure can slim down like me one ok? determined!

ok good good be consist and determine , i shall wait for your posting on first review (=
no problem at all , you can email or msn me if you need to ask more (=

lina83

Hi meow meow, happy for u that u go for it. Looking forward for your 1st review. My 1st analysis shown that I have 14kg of fats to lose, 1kg more than u hehe. Will be having my 4th review next thursday. Hopefully can lose 3kg of fats=) do keep us update on your progress. Ya add me^ at [email protected] in msn to chat when u settle Yr wedding preparations. Gambette!!

jassiemint

Ya lo, meow meow must Gambatteh and skin down! I Rmb I was had 16kg of fat needed to be shed off and I managed to made it and total loss abt 17kg (=

Lina must Jia you too! Study hard for your exam too ya (.=
and also hope you can see good result on next review!

jassiemint

Hi, haha mine also not 2 weeks program la, mine is acupuncture slimming I took about 4 month to lose 17kg , already 1year plus then no rebound , this is important cos I don't want to Keep spending money to do slimming.

So far quite alot of slimming cum Btb Frds has slim down alot le and maintain well , happy for them (=
What is your program Loo? Wow you are new member here ! Welcome welcome , can add me as slimming frd in msn too, mine is [email protected]

lina83

Hi SL, hmm not sure if your program is the same as me and jasmine. But if we spent money le of course will maintain our body in shape after the program.

I already lost 10Kg of fats within 3 mths time le. I believe u can also. Of course cant be mouth itchy lor. Wish u the best in your slimming!

august_love

hi jasmine,
can email me the program which help you lost 17kg ? i need to lose at least 15kg before next year june , my AD is oct 2011.

jassiemint

hi august,
ya i was under acupuncture slimming , lost abt 17kg in abt 4 mths period. oh next year june pS? congrats to you OCT bride! (=
sure no problem to email you but u never give me your email here. may be u can
email me at [email protected] to get infor and contact details?

as long as you determined sure can make it!

august_love

hi jasmine.
oic, yes healthy and effective is wat i looking at, heard from friends that acupuncture is very good in health and slimming, but i don't dare to anyhow find place to do the poking, hence need your guide and recommendation :)
thanks! yes my Phototaking on june next year and started to stress over it.lucky i have friends around me to helpout on the prepararion.
oh ya! sorry i forgot to attach my email to you, had email you please check and give me the information and contact. My email is [email protected]

jassiemint

Hi august,
Ya I heard of some acupuncturist no license one charge very cheap but very scary , my mum tried before, those no skill n experience one so pain!
Good to have frds around to help on wedding, they are wonderful and important (=
ok, I had receive your email n replied all infor n contact details le. Do check n if You have anymore question , just let me know lo k? Just contact to book appt with my consultant to understand more abt your body n program lo.
Can either email me Or add me in msn: [email protected]
Cheers!

august_love

hi jasmine, thanks alot for your details and contact. i will call up soon to ask and do booking for consultation with your consultant!