2 weeks slimming plan

lina83

yeah GAMBETTE! today quite biz with work cos is month end... chat with u more online when i am free
happy.gif

jasblizz

hi all, i m new here and btb in march 2011.

Hi jasmine, can share ur slimming tips and which place u went to??? i need to lose weight for my AD.

jassiemint

halo jaz,
congrats! wow ur AD soon le! had PS yet? i think shld be soon le right?
i was btb too, hee wedding just passed which is on May 2010
yeah, i went through detox+acupunture and diet plan, thanks to my consultant and doctor helped me lose abt 17kg and luckily i manage to maintain until now about 1yr plus le.
hee
sure, if u need more tips,infor or my consultant's contact details can add me in msn or email me at [email protected]
i will try my best to share with ya heee (=

how much u want to lose huh?

fat_ger

Hi Jaz,

Congrats to you, when is ur PS? well i guess is coming near ba? Not to worry, how much to lose is not an issue.. as long as you are determine to lose, i think that will be the key point. We all went through this acupuncture slimming at marine parade, i manage to lose 10KG and maintaining till now (FYI i graduate from the program 1year ago). Let's be slimming buddy and i can share with you the experience too.
happy.gif
add me @ [email protected]

jassiemint

PS is usually at least 3 mths before AD.
Need to have a target to lose or the figure you want then determine to lose it. This was my mindset when I was desperately wanted to slim down (= especially I need to lose at least 16kg of fat that time

Jaz, don't worry as long as you determine sure can slim down de! I will try my best to provide you the infor and tips you need (=

tinkerbell00

hi jasmine and lina, long time didnt chat in msn as i was busy with job.
yes agree with jasmine, after set a target of how much u need/want to lose then you have to put in more effort to achieve it.
hi jasmine, so far i had dropped about 1 size. very happy to see such a postive result. will workhard to achieve great result like you.

hi Jaz, i on programme which recommended by jasmine, welcome and congratulation. you may add me as slimming buddy in msn too, [email protected] you may check more details with jasmine. if you need me to share just let me know.

jassiemint

Hi tinkerbell00!
Ya lo you didn't chat with me abt a week le, Guess you were busy heee
that's good! Congrats! You told me you aim to lose abt 2-3size right? Sure can one jia you!!!Just continue follow wat our consultant say will do(=

dilys

Hi Jasmine,
You were on acupuncture slimming program . Where is the location? How's like? Care to share? How much is the cost?

Thanks

Dilys

jassiemint

halo Dilys,

you also btb? hee mine just over few mths back . when is urs?
i saw your email and answered & replied all your enquiry on details, contact , and package cost & detaiils liao. you may check on it anything can reply my email to ask (=
i lost abt 17kg in acupuncture + detox + diet program.
how much u want to lose?

if u are looking at fat loss in the program need the determination ! (=

citybella

the thought of needles sticking into my body is enough to make me shiver. Threshold for pain is too low. Lol.

My brother wanted to try the one with a lot of advertising ( can't recall the name) but he too, chickened out,haha

Anyone thought of going vegetarian as an alternative way to lose weight ? It has worked for me so far. Am now trying some toning cream to make the tummy area less jelly-like ..

twinklestarsjta

Hi,
1-Shape Lite is a healthy beverage rich in soy, grain fiber and American ginseng. Low in calories with no cholesterol or caffeine, 1-Shape Lite helps you to enjoy health, vitality and enjoy success in managing your weight.

1-Shape Lite does not contain fruits or fructose. It is suitable for those on low-sugar diets or those with special dietary needs.

Its convenient and stylish aluminum bottle packaging makes it travel-friendly. Lighten up with a bottle each day!

Research shows that soy has a low glycemic index (GI), making it suitable for those on low-sugar diets. The carbohydrates in soluble fiber can help to control blood sugar levels, hence slowing down absorption of sugar in the body.

1-Shape Lite’s all-natural formula is rich in fiber and phytochemicals. It has no added fruits or fructose, and is specially formulated for those on low-sugar diets and those with special dietary needs.

High-fiber foods not only help to manage weight, but are also beneficial for protecting the gastrointestinal tract, controlling blood sugar levels, lowering cholesterol, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. 1-Shape Lite is rich in fiber to help you glow with the radiance of health daily!

citybella

Yes, soy is defintely good for ladies. I used to grind my own soya beans and brew the soya milk - fresh and creamy coz i can decide on how much beans to use, unlike the drinks outside which is usually diluted and too sweet. But had to stop after i started work. Too lazy to do so.

Hey, has anyone tried the new sliming program under Mariefrance Bodyline,the one that Christy Chung was recently in town to promote ?

I went to their website to check this out and this is the description :

V'Pro System
A 4-in-1 slimming and body sculpting treatment – Featuring an advanced ELOS (Electro Optical Synergy) technology, the treatment combines FOUR scientifically proven treatment modalities:

• Infrared Light – induces a deep heating of underlying fat and tissues, up to 2mm depth, delivering a kick-start effect to the body's natural ability to burn off excess fat and revs up blood circulation.
• Bi-polar Radio Frequency – reaches up to 20mm depth treating subcutaneous fat tissues as it increases body metabolism by releasing stored energy in fat cells.
• Vacuum Therapy – improves body blood & lymph circulation as it stimulates fibroblast and collagen production giving highly-visible body toning benefits.
• Rollers Massage – facilitates enhanced lymphatic drainage, riding excess body fluids to reduce cellulite, smoothing out skin dimpling dramatically.

These benefits are greatly amplified with the application of two advanced proprietary: Body Peel and Contour formulations delivering unprecedented IMMEDIATE and longer-term results through their synergistic actions.

anyone tried it and care to share with us?
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hi Bella tan,
ya my mum used to brew own soy bean too when I was kids, now I turn into nutrisoy fan (=

I was signed up with Marie France before spent near to 6 k as some of the treatment I tried but frankly speaking it does not really effective, may be was because I did spent much enough to have the full set of treatment .

Tried LWM cost me 10k too but about 3-4kg weight loss bounce back after stopped. May be my problem is more on fat (not water retention) and my hormone imbalance issue so all these were not works on me.

Tried acupuncture slimming + diet plan + detox i managed to shed off about 17kg and down few size . Hormone problem
improved and I still maintain figure since July 09 until now (=
so I now more believe on own determination and tcm

jassiemint

Hi charvon,
ya I lost abt 17kg , ha there is no secret la you need to be determined too. How much you need to lose? Is it alot like me?
I was under acupuncture + detox + diet plan to slim down. Sure will email you the infor and contact details now. My email is [email protected] check it out(=

starrycarin

Hello ladies, if you are keen to find out how to lose fats the right way, and also wants to know more abt this patented weight management program called TRA(The Right Approach), do come and join us on 30th Oct Sat at parkmall level 13 frm 1230 to 2pm.or Hockey Village Sunday 31st Oct frm 10am to 12noon. The workshop will discuss abt what losing weight is all about, how this program works, you can also see the consultants who are mostly medical professionals. I joined this workshop the last round and thus I can make a better decision to take up this program for my health. Its only $5 and you can also get to have your body fat measurements done. I encourage you all to attend then make an informed decision. See ya! You can contact this no for rsvp or to ask any questions. 98006632

jassiemint

Cngrsts Joyce! Wow your big date will be on year end or Jan next year? Heee
how much you need to shed off? I guess not alot as mine ? I lost abt 17 kg in the program which consist of detox + diet plan and acupuncture treatment.
I took near to 4 months to slim down. If you need more infor or contact details can email me or add me in msn [email protected]

must be a pretty bride ya! Cos my partial reason to slim down was also due to my big day heee

fat_ger

Hi Joyce,

Congrats to you, so when is ur AD? So i guess your PS not taken or? I lost 10KG with the acupuncture and manage to maintain till now.. it has been 1yr plus already, so mind to share with me your current weight? Add mi as your buddy, [email protected]. Will share with your my experience
happy.gif

jassiemint

ya lo. i guess her PS and AD not so soon, my solemnisation was on my AD afternoon.
heee
was so rushed that time. but fun and memorable , joyce u must enjoy ya!
yup i completed since august 2009 and maintain until now too. haha lucky lucky. hope next time when i get pregnant i wont gained so much fat.
yup, can add me as slimming frd in msn too. [email protected]

slimming must have determination with the right method.
cheers!

jassiemint

Halo Cynthia, hmmm for me after I list any 17kg since august 2009 until now no rebounce, still maintain at 49-50kg . And for now, Appetite become smaller le so usually weekday I will just eat as normal and night reduce rice lo, weekend I will go for those food I love.

If you need more infor and contact details can just email or msn me at [email protected] lo
I will try my best to provide infor (=

How much u need to lose? Like me that much ?

jassiemint

Way 2 kg only? My darling watchout food and exercise abit can le

Ic ic , I also quite scared of pain one but I tried one not pain(=

monkie

i am exercising regularly. i am thinking to watch my diet. do you have any advise what should I eat?
i am now, 49kg, height is 153cm. i wish i am 47, i am happy liao.
my exercise is 3 times, 30 mins run or cycle. heart rate average is 132 - 152per min.
then go for dance class 2 times weekly.
my food intake is about 1500 calories a day.

jassiemint

Ic, may be you want to meet up with my consultant to have a consultation and do the analysis lo, then see how much fat you need to lose or extra lo

As for me my height 160cm also 49kg, I believe you belongs to abit bah bah kind?

Hmm may be cut down fried food lo, I feel exercise very difficult to slim down ley, anyway if you can add me in msn [email protected]

We can exchahe experience too .
You btb har?

jassiemint

May be my expectation high. Aiyo, it might be your muscle more ma, good figure can liao, my consultant and doctor kept told me see fat and figure not the weight. It us not important de la

Ok I see you in msn then heee (=

starrycarin

Hi Cynthis, why don't you take a look at TRA The right approach where you target fat loss..Its a great program that make sense because they teach us the right health concept..Can I email you more?

starrycarin

Hi Cynthia, TRA is the Right Approach, it is a patented weight management program that has products certified safe under HSA. It is one program that teaches us the right concept of weight loss, this program targets fat loss, building muscle, tones and shape our body and its very practical...no accu or wraps, its very natural and stress free! You can contact my consultant, she will be having her weekly classes every sat and sun to share more abt this wondeful program with her medical team.

tinkerbell00

hi jasmine/jassiemint,

long time never chit chat! was too busy on wedding preparation and work so no time to online.
happy.gif

i had completed my acupuncture programe le! soooo happy! i total lost about 14kg and i can wear S size clothes now.

would like to thanks to your recommendation of our consultant and programe. your encouragement really motivated me a lot.
to the rest of slimming buddies who still on programe. must be determine and you will see good result.

jasmine: me now turn into maintanance stage. shall chat more or email again to learn from you
happy.gif

jassiemint

hihi tinkerbell00,

wow ya lo really longg time no chat.
congrats! 14kg is a very good result! u r welcome la. heee my pleasure to help and share more details ma.

tt time when i slim down and completed program i was soo happy! can understand how you feeling now.
yup! sure no problem ,we shall exchange more experience on maintenance hee

heee big day is comming ya. enjoy the process!

lina83

hi tinkerbell00,

So long never chat with u online. Wow congrats! 14kg is a very good and is my ultimate target too! though i wish to reach 17KG hee

I just have my 4th review yesterday and lost about 3KG of fats and 4KG of fats to go and i can reach your 14KG results! hee Ya Jasmine can advise regarding the maintainance, she is doing very well in maintaining.

I am a btb but is in next year Dec 2011 but kind of kiasu to take up the program now. Very happy i can finally slim down healthy and everyone is saying i look good now.
happy.gif

jassiemint

Heee Lina, you can do it! Tinkerbelll00 showed me her slim down photo that day she sooo slim and pretty now too!
Yeah! You can be like me , I can slim down 17kg you can too! But hor think 17kg too much for you le wor. (= look good and healthy can liao. Heee

Gambatteh everybody!!

peusecret

Hi everyone, im new to this thread..

just to ask, if i want to lose 1.5-2kg in 1 month, any recommendation on how to achieve it?

I am currently exercise at least 3 times per week (cardio), duration 1hr-2hrs. having simple diet now, min rice intake and light dinner.. seldom snacks and no desserts (cause i dont like sweet stuffs)

thx for the advise.

jassiemint

Halo peusecret,
Welcome to this thread. Wow you are so hardworking!
Hmmm as for me when I was on program I lost abt 4 kg at first 2 weeks le, my consultant n doctor said that is health . Because I had more than 16kg of fat to lose! Then after abt 4 mths I managed to lose abt 17kg.

For you I think you need to see if you have how much to lose in total first. Cannot too fast also, if you are those skinny type then focus on targeted area lo

lina83

Hi peusecret,

My advice to you is that u can do an inbody analysis with our consultant. No obligation. At least u need to know if you are on the acceptable weight, as in body fats, body muscles, body water are balanced.

As mentioned by Jasmine, some people just want to lose targetted areas, example tummy, thighs or bum.. depends on each individual. I believe if you are regular exercising, u should know that body fats are more important than body weight or water. I have engage a personal trainer before so know a few tips.
happy.gif

Anything unsure, just PM me? Thanks
happy.gif
cheers

jassiemint

Yeah, totally agree with Lina heee
Perhaps you can go for analysis with our consultant lo
Ya diff ppl diff structure and expectation .

Lina also lost abt 10kg in program liao. Heee

jassiemint

Me and Lina under same program and consultant. You can either get information from her or me (=

She still on program now where I already completed 1 yr plus le. We are slim down through acupuncture + dietary and detox program (=
If you want to go can follow her when she go treatment or review lo