2 weeks slimming plan

faith23

Me lose about 2-3kg lor... slow lar but OK lor, feel like trying out the Tan kai Ming slimming so asking around seeing the result good or not lor....heeee

jassiemint

oic. heeee I lost total 17 KG le,then yesterday I itchy mouth told my hubby tt I lost another 1KG then he warn me from continue loosing weight lo.

eddyn

Hi jasmine, congrats tt u lost another 1 kg, so good, you total lost 17 kg already, no need to slim already. u look just nice in your picture actually.
yes i had went to meet your consultant on last friday, will be signing up this week. Thanks for your sharing and recommendation.

edyyn

royndor

hi ladies,

i wonder will e program be affected if my meals exceeded 5.5 hrs...

these 2 days so much work.. no time to eat! or shd i say drink...

jassiemint

Hi eddyn,

good good, how much fat u need to lose? if not convenience to tell here can msn or email me heee.

thks la. my hubby banned me from loosing weight le. he said later nothing to hug haha.
welcome, do update me once u start your program ok? i try my best to advise what to do and what to do not during the program lo. email me if u have any question. [email protected]

cheers and jia you~~~ enjoy the food u love before start program ya...

jassiemint

Hi doris,

the most hr u can hit is 6 hour of im not wrong. yes will be affected if u skip meal or exceeded the hour, my consultant said will cause muscle loss. not good lo.

hmmm try ur best to dig out time to eat lo. i also ma, now month end no time to do my own thing too.

jassiemint

HI meto,

welcome here. heee, hmmmm this progam is consist of detox, dietary planning and acupuncture treatment lo. every 2/3 weeks need to go back for review , measurement and do a body analysis report.

I lost 16.1 KG of fats in the program ( just weigh has lost another 1 KG but not sure is muscle or fat la).

u can go for consultation with my consultant to do a consultation, body analysis and she will do some body health checking on you too. then u see if u ok with it or nt lo.
had sent more details and contact. my email is [email protected] , u can add me in MSN as well.

are u btb too? im getting married on next year may hee, how much u wan to lose huh?
cheers

eddyn

HI jasmine thks and if i got any question will email or MSN you to ask. im planning to start the course on next monday.
sure i wil enjoy in these few days. Thanks for your advise.

Hi meto, welcome :) .

fat_ger

Think meto email got error. bound back.

Hi Eddyn,

Welcome to this slimming club, go enjoy your foods for this few days but dun eat too much hor. Ltr got more to lose.. If encounter any problems, can ask anyone here or better ask your consultant. Go squeeze all their times, they are very friendly one. Jia you..

jassiemint

haha, eddyn, seretive and doris can be new slimming frd le lol.
any question u guys don't understand can msn or email me ok? heeee

rmb ya determation and discipline

meto not btb but just want to become pretty and slim down . women are vain heeeee

jassiemint

eh, I managed to chat with meto ley. shared quite a lot of my slimming experieence with her le lol, and also abt this acupunture program.

anyone of u feel free to email or msn me at [email protected] regarding my program ya, also slimming experience to share.. heee I think I wanna hit 1 more KG to hit total of 18 KG of weight loss. don't know can or not, under table one.

doris and seretive both of u gers must keep it up ok?? I'm waiting for ur first review. heeee

samliew

Hi jasmine, been stress up and put on a lot of weight. congratulation on your 16 kg of weight loss and another kg of weight loss.
Please email me the price, address, details and contact at [email protected] i am interested to go for consultation. thank you.

jassiemint

Hi samliew,

oic, i was also put on alot of weight in few years due to eating habit and imbalance hormone, and also due to age la, going to 30 le. sob sob.

thks thks this 16.1 KG of fat loss not very easy nor very difficult. so long u have determination and discipline will do. normally btb sure will have these 2 one cos no choice need to slim down before PS and AD ma.

yup sure, i had emailed u the details and contacts to your email, do check, my email is [email protected] can add me in MSN as slimming frd too.

just go for consultation with my consultant, do a body analysis , body health and medication checking then see how my consultant advise u ok?

u btb? how many kg u wan to lose?

cheers!

samliew

Hi jasmine, ic, i gaining weight due to supper, already changed but didnt lose weight at all. i heard hormonal imbalance will cause weight gain too. glad that you still managed to lose 16 kg.

Yes got your email, thks for so the details and contacts. you must be looking great now.
Will call up to book with your consultant soon.

not i am not btb yet, need to lose abt 15 kg like you perhaps.really wish can slim down like you.

jassiemint

Hi samliew,

you are welcome la. heee. thks ya, yeah alot of my frd comment that i look nicer and prettier , of course la i lost so much fat liao lol.

yup just book with my consultant to have a proper consultation ya. heee

as long as you determined and discipline you wont be regret to take this program de.
yeah, u have MSN? can add me in [email protected] my latest MSN pic inside my msn , u want can add me see see and chat chat lo, anything you dont know can ask me no problem. heeee

coolie28

Hi Samliew,

Quick quick book for consultation. You may slim like jasmine.Take up this challenge to slim 16kg too..Through this program just need to be determination and discipline only as mentioned always mentioned by Fat Ger & Jasmine.
Jia You!!!

littlenotes76

Hi Jasmine

Was reading through the thread and am impressed by your weight loss . I am a mother of 3 - just delivered my 3rd in mid July. Not sure how much I weigh now but hoping to go back to pre-preg weight - about 48-50kg)
happy.gif
)) dunno if possible. Cld u send me details pls? [email protected]. Also, can i start on this if i am breastfeeding?

tks

jassiemint

hi littlenotes76, ic, congrats ya another baby. heeee
hmmm last time my consultant advised my sis in law to start program after breastfeeding cos baby need full nutrients ma
but u can go for consultation first to see what my consultant advise lo

yup, I had replied u email regarding the details and contacts do check.

wow I was 66kg now weigh at 49 kg /50 kg. what is ur weight now?

slimslim

hi littlenotes76,

Not advisable to take the program while you are still on BF,if you want can go for consultation first or maybe can wait till you BF finish then go. Because maybe after BF, you will lose weight?

jassiemint

yeah agree. may be will lose more weight after bf. but my sis in law was faced big tummy, her tummy like 5months preggy big lo

samliew

Hi jasmine i will determined one. i will update you when after i managed to book consultation with your consultant.

added u in msn, u look great now, pretty and sweet.

coolie28

Hi littlenotes76,

Congrats on your baby.
I lost about 8.5kg through this Acupunture program.
Not only slim down but I may gain my health after suffer from weak kidney issues for certain time.This is most important for me.

This program about detox+acupunture+nutrition dietary plan
What you need to do is book for consultation & do body analysis,from there consultant will advice your body condition & will explain how this program may help you to slim down in healtier way. We also learn the knowledge to make intelligent decisions pertaining to lifestyle and diet.
This is interesting program.

What your current weight??

You may email or MSN me at [email protected]
I may share more about my experience to you.
Thank you

samliew

By the way jasmine,since you had lost 17 kg of weight what is your waist line now? from your current picture i think now you are quite small build am i right?

jassiemint

HI samliew, yup if lost so much didnt drop size will be a problem liao.
i from XL / L reduced to S size now and waist from 31-32inch become 25inch now lo

by the way littlenotes76, if u have more question can email me back to ask more before you go for consultation lo. can add me in MSN as well la. [email protected]

royndor

oh 4 days more... my detox period will be over!!! Yippee... then I shall embark on my accu & diet...

hehe dunno if i lost wt... but can feel my bottoms are getting loose... (though abit only) but this will be my motivation!!!

jassiemint

yeah man doris my dear slimming frd. congrats la. finally it almost over. secretive also, she also said tummy flatter liao lo. heee

yes la sure will lose weight de la.when i was in program, first 2 weeks i already had 4 kg of weight loss and tummy, face thigh area smaller too.
then subsequently lost little by little, until end of the program i achieve 16.1 KG of fat loss lo.

you ar, sure can lose more than me de, heee let me motivate you ok? haha. yesterday no much time to chat with you in MSN to motivate you hee.

jia you doris,muacks!

fat_ger

enjoy chatting with you yesterday doris, must jia you k. remember must have strong determination, maybe can try the way that i told you. It work for mi. Think you will lose around 1.5-4 KG, because that time i first review also lost 3+KG. Update us on your results after your review k?

jassiemint

yes lo doris, no worries la. u sure can lose alot one heee u so determined.

yes lo, do update us your review next week hor ok? hheeeee

keep it up! u will see your toe one day de ok?

secretive_i

Hi jasmine and doris,
here is my update. yes, had told jasmine in msn that my tummy and body feel lighter. finally, left only few days for my first review. yeah!
i weigh myself using own digital weighing machine, weight loss so far is about 3kg. i am so happy!

jasmine, really appreciate and thanks for your recommendation and encouragement!

jassiemint

HI secretive, haha finally you got time to post here. ya u see great result on the review day heee
wow not bad wor, tt time my first review was 4 kG fat loss. heeee

welcome la secretive, nice to chat with you on msn too. no problem de, you can still continue MSN or email me on any question. needd my encouragement and motivation do let me know ya heeeeee

and also, do update me your review result hor.

secretive_i

ya quite busy recently, sure no problem i will keep u posted on my review result .

i also wanna to look nice in brand new me.agree with samliew, brand new you look great!

Thank you.

jassiemint

hee secretive, thanks for your and samliew's compliments. heee

Hi meto, u r welcome. yes, go for proper consultation see how my consultant advise you bah. heeee

keep me updated on your status ok ?

fat_ger

Hi Meto,

That good, go and understand your body first. Got question must ask the consultant k? then decide for yourself. Update us on your results
happy.gif

coolie28

Meto: Hi Meto,good to hear that you go for consultation. Anyway,just add me again. You at the same email acc [email protected]
Do let us know the consultation result too!!!
Last time I feel scared coz need to know the total weight need to lost. Cheers!!! :)

But after the program, I lost 8.5kg.
Not only slimming but it improve my health whereby my kidney issues is gone.
For those out there,
This program consist of detox+acupunture+diet plan suitable for all kind of people like us.
It also can help those people got health issues such as blood pressure,diabetic,gout & etc to gain back their health.This is what my consultant told me.

Who need to know more about the program can email me or MSN at [email protected].
Im glad to share more to you.

metoyou

Hi fat ger and cwlok,Thanks for helping =)

then only thing i scare is my determination. Always give up halfway and waste money >.<

Will be there on this coming sat.. See what the consultant say 1st..

coolie28

Hi Meto, dont worry! we are here to motivate you &amp; encourage you to slim together..During the program, if you have any problems may email us or post here. we will advice you! but anythings better seek for consultant advice. they are the right person to advice you.

jassiemint

yeah lo meto. when u see my consultant got any question must ask ok?
u sure can slim down like me de, determination and discipline important. let me motivate you, heee anytime!

u see my slimming frd doris, secretive all loosing fat now.

if anyone got any question or need to know more details about this acupunture program can email or MSN me at [email protected] heee

eddyn

wow, jasmine your waist line 25inch no need to lose more already. if i were you i will super satisfied.you now shrinked to S size confirm easier to find nice clothes right?

fat_ger

Eddyn : that is what i tell jas also, later like me.. wind blow will fly away (quoted from my hubby). Now my waist is around 24inch and of cause easier to find clothes compare to last time.

jassiemint

haha ya i know fat ger i will not continue slim down liao ok? may be tone up abit will do. fat ger u orginal size already small ma, shiling told me ur frame is small frame, my frame is bigger only can reduced to S size but no XS size even after lost 17 KG lo.

Hi eddyn,

yup, last time i was 32/31 inch on waist line lo. u can imagine how fat was i haha. yes, easier to find nice clothes online le. heeeee

eddyn

Hi jasmine,
Hope soon i will be like you slim down successfully. 17 kg of weight loss is really a lot. yes can see your frame is not small, not that kind of slim people size. But now u already slim down and looking great and so many ppl say you look nice!

jassiemint

eddyn,

u confirm can de. you go down today for sign up right? monday then start program ? rmb to enjoy your fav food hor heeee\
anything just feel free to ask me, u got my email and number le. cya

TGIF!