Singaporebrides | Fashion
Best-Dressed Bridal Squads of 2020
Looking for fashion inspiration for your bridesmaids and groomsmen? Here are the best-dressed wedding parties of 2020 to inspire your own!
Now that wedding parties of up to 20 people are allowed, you might need some inspiration on styling your wedding party! What should your bridesmaids and groomsmen wear? You want a cohesive look that goes with your wedding theme, yet you don’t want your best friends to feel uncomfortable in outfits that aren’t their style. We’ve rounded up the best-dressed squads of 2020 to inspire you!
1. Bride Squad in Terracotta Satin Slip DressesCalista and Christopher’s Beautiful Wedding at Tirtha Uluwatu Bali by Iluminen
This bridesmaid squad in their gorgeous terracotta satin slip dresses is major goals for boho luxe brides! Now that’s a bridesmaid dress you’ll actually wear again.
2. All White Team Bride and Men in BlackShiyan and Sean’s Magnificent JW Marriott Singapore South Beach Wedding by Lightedpixels Photography
How chic does this wedding party look with its chic white bridesmaids and classically suited up groomsmen? Love the all-white bride squad look but worried it will detract focus from the bride? Choose dresses with clean, sharp lines or shorter lengths instead of flowy maxi dresses to differentiate from your wedding dress!
3. Blush Pink Dresses and Matching ShortsJen and Zheng Wei’s Classic and Romantic Wedding at InterContinental Singapore by Kent Wong Photography
Match your men and your ‘maids with dresses and shorts in the same shade!
4. Bridesmaids in wine redClaire and Darryl’s Blissful Wedding at Tamarind Hill by Dapper Pictures
We love mismatched bridesmaids in the same shade over here! It’s such a great way to have your squad look beautifully cohesive, yet each girl can wear a dress that suits her body and her style!
5. Mismatched maids and invested groomsmenHailey and Clifford’s Exquisite Wedding at The White Rabbit by Bridelope Productions
Besides different silhouettes in the same shade, we also love mismatched bridesmaids in coordinating colours! Look cohesive simply by picking shades that go well together, like this classic pairing of navy and yellow, with a spot print thrown in for texture!
6. Tropical print squad and mascotsCelia and Ivan’s Tropical Garden Wedding at The Summerhouse by Knotties Frame
The whole wedding party dressed in loud tropical print shirts, including the dogs!
7. Mismatched dusty pink bridesmaids with floral hoop bouquetsWei Ying and Alan’s Personalised and Unique Wedding at PARKROYAL on Beach Road by The Beautiful Moment Photography
This mismatched bridal party wore dusty pink maxi dresses and carried pretty floral hoops instead of bridesmaid bouquets!
8. Barefoot pastel bride squadJoymarie and Mackenzie’s Fun, Tropical Bali Wedding by Apel Photography
These beach-ready bridesmaids wore pastel shades and walked down the aisle barefoot!
9. Team Bride in greyJacqueleen and Roy’s Intimate Wedding at Sinfonia Ristorante by Andri Tei Photography
Dove grey is a beautiful shade for your bridesmaids and this bridal squad pulled it off in mismatched silhouettes.
10. Tropical beach wedding partyAlison and David’s Magical and Intimate Wedding at Tirtha Uluwatu Bali by Gusmank Photography
Beach weddings are a great opportunity to have fun with your wedding party’s style, like this troupe in their tropical print skirts and batik shirts!
11. Vibrant printsAndrea and Samuel’s Mixed-Culture Void Deck Wedding in Clementi by Just Like Magic Co.
Andrea and Samuel celebrated their mixed cultures in a fun and casual void deck wedding where their wedding party wore vibrant, tropical prints!
12. Fruity fresh wedding party in sneakersSoh Fia and Joshua’s Charming Wedding at Furama Riverfront and Chijmes Hall by Colossal Weddings
This wedding party ditched the formal dress code and partied in fruity print shirts and dresses, with sneakers to complete the casual look!
Feature image from Hailey and Clifford’s Exquisite Wedding at The White Rabbit by Bridelope Productions