Yvonne Creative

korisuisho

Hi Ah Gal,

Well... dun worry lah.. Me same same..
Me =>

went for fitting on a Friday, one week b4 the shooting..
then, still need to alter..

went down on Monday,
then, decided to chop the gown into 2 pieces...

went down on Wednesday,
then.. still need to make it more A-line to fit..

and... The gown FITS NICELY on the day of the photo shoot!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ya lor.. sweet in pictures only.. real life not those 'xiao tian tian' type.. hai.. heee hee..

josl

hi kori,

but u doing a 50pic album n got so many pics, quick tell me wat had u done to them heehee..aiyo sayang leh, i like the blue but most of all u must like it urself.
happy.gif
The swing v xiao tian tian ar.

minssy

hi ah gal,

josl the ex secretary is in semi retirement and gladys is the secretary in making. wahahahhahah

yes its like what krisuisho said...best if you print a picture and show them...

hi korisuisho,

i caught a glimpse of your photos but i had no time to sit and look at all so i will do that when i get back... hee...

huiling

hallo mehmeh and angelight! hehe, heard that you two are chatting here, thought I pop by to say hi! guess who I am! just had my wedding on dec 10! Must say that Yvonne creative girls are very nice people! this thread is very cosy!

patek

Hi Kori,

gosh i forgotten the most important part... the email... haha.. ok send to me at [email protected]

Thanks.

P/S: Had make a trip today at Yvonne, their gowns are lovely, no doubth abt it... but personally, I think their photos are not so well captured... Which my FH is very particular with... Even their photo given is very little I think only 26 pcs 15"...

yummymilk

Hi Patek,

I've seen u in other threads... guess you're sourcing for BS too
happy.gif
I dropped by YC too. Find their gowns rather nice, and yes, agree with you that the photos in the albums don't look so attractive - rather traditional kind.. that's why i was rather hesitant to sign up with them.

Kori, I've seen your photos somewhere... your photos look quite different from those in their albums. very nice. which photographer did u use?

korisuisho

Hi Yummymilk,

U mean you seen my photos elsewhere?
Is it the ROM wan? If it's my ROM wan, I think it was on the 'www.foto-you.com' website (pls replace 'you' with 'u'
(but I'm not sure if it's still there..)

Photographer from Yvonne Creative is Sky and Alex.

From http://www.foto-you.com/ is David.

Hi Patek and Blueemarine,

I'll send the invite a while later...

^_^

~gladys~

Hi Kori,
Saw ur pics on multiply... sooo many pics!! How u manage to get so many?!

Hi janfeb,
I hv not taken my PS yet, so dun hv nice photos to show u... sorry.

Hi Chobits,
Thank you! Will look fwd to ur pics next month!

Hi ammy_world,
Sorry for the delay, been busy lately, only got time to read SB forum, but no time to post or reply, pai seh.. will drop u an email soon!

Both my gowns are mtm. YC still adding to beads and crystals to my EG, so din hv a chance to try on today. Just came back from my trial makeup and selection of gowns for PS, so tiring, spent 5 hrs there!!

How's ur shoes shopping? Got any during the Xmas sale?

Hi Patek,
Will drop u an email soon! But hor, i hv not taken my PS, so only hv those taken during my fitting to show. Pls keep the link private, coz most of the ex-brides or brides prefer to share between YC gals.. hehe.

U can speak to Yvonne, Joyce, Fiona or Fengjie. They are very friendly and hv been with YC for quite a while.

angelight

Hihi Gladys,
Can I see your WG and EG design? my email is [email protected]
happy.gif

Hi Chobits,Glad for you that you are finalising your gowns and looking for shoes
happy.gif
I look forward to seeing your photos.

My wedding still far, now looking at designs of gowns in websites and mags for ideas. Thanks to Huiling I have some ideas.
happy.gif

I'm looking forward to wedding shows. Does anyone know if there are any going on? Especially if there are YC ones.

I will probably go to YC in Feb06 to try the gowns.

Korisuisho, Care to share your latest pics with me?
happy.gif

Hi Milo, Care to share your pics with me too?
happy.gif

angelight

Hi Korisuisho,
I just saw your beautiful PS pictures! I was not familiar with Multiply.

Ur pics are very nice. I like especially the 031-040 range. You look very beautiful and elegant.

I think you look very sweet when some of your hair is let down.

Have you decided whether to let your hair down on your actual day? Its coming! Can count down alrady..very exciting! Are all your wedding preps all done?

Which beach is that in 053 and 059 with all the rocks and the sea? Looks like 2 different place and overseas.

And were you a winner in the 2004 Miss Singapore Oriental Pearl? I would think so, you look like a model and YC put your pics on their wall as display.
happy.gif

angelight

Hi Patek,
I did ask YC why the pic dont seem to be well taken. YC says its because its a model for display only so they dont use the top qulity developing. However the ones that are given to the customer is in top nich quality.

Can Mehmeh and other YC brides who have their photo album done already please verify
happy.gif
Thanks!

korisuisho

Hi Gladys,

Many pics, but actually, a few pieces are repeated.. and I didn't go and sort properly..
happy.gif

got to go and arrange the pics in sequence..

Anyway, I downgraded my big portrait back to 20x24 which I had initially paid and upgraded it to 30x40, then forgo many stuffs, no small album, no 4Rs, and pay more $$... afterall, things dun comes free..

Hi Angel,

Thanks for your compliments..
Though frankly speaking, in real life.. I'm not sweet and I got very small face which letting down hair looks very matured and haggard for my actual age.

Actually, I think mehmeh, minnsy, josl and tweety would know coz they saw me before
happy.gif

I'll still have my hair done up on actual day, coz I can only look better with hair up (or short hair).. Plus.. I love my gowns too much to cover them with my hair.. hee hee..

As for preparations,... nope, nothing done actually, coz now only busy with house, everyday also not enough sleep. Plus I also dunno what else needs to be done for wedding..

As for the beaches in Malaysia, I also dunno the name leh.. but the beaches confirmed nice, clean, natural.. you might want to ask the photographers instead, it'll be nice to take oversea pics IF you have the time.. coz you'll normally hv better and more natural mood (eg: I was really playing among the rocks and swing...)

But dun worry lor, just tell them what you like, and ask for their suggestions and then see if you are able to accept and feel comfortable or not lor.
The makeup artist will do your makeup and hair nicely, but must tell them to certain stuffs which you find is impt. I forgot to tell mine to have my makeup a slightly heavier, I think some of the photos, I looked very pale and overall face looks a bit 'flatter'.

^_^

windcloud03

Hi Gladys,

I didn't post for a while in this YC thread. Can you update the list? Just realised that Peggy is not the coordinator but Fengjie is. My photography is Keno (don't know how his style is but he look 'beng' to me - maybe of his dressing and the way he talks). Our photo shoot is this coming Thursday and feeling really excited about it. Anyway, we have a nice EG which Yvonne specially got (pink + silverish purple) and the colour is pretty unique.

I just like to check on the photos. They actually were saying if we like to have more photos, will need to top up $$$. How is the maths like? Anyone has any advice?

Thanks
A & B

anpanman

Hi A&B,

it's $65 for each additional 15R photo if I remember correctly. But if you do magazine style (minimum need 35 photos I think), then maybe YC will give u some discount.

anpanman

Hi Angelight,

No worries your album should be fine. The photo quality of my album is quite alright. But, they created this "pop up" effect for me (photos not sticking well to the album), which OF COURSE I took back and ask YC to redo, which OF COURSE they DID!!

gerchea

hey A & B

MY PS is on this coming friday leh ... hehhee one days different onli... same photographer and same coordinator as me ...ehhehe... i heard tt fengjie is on leave on this thurs leh

hey anpanman
its me ah gal .. i change my nick liao .... double chk with u, when i went for outdoor shoot, will there be a assistant following us other than photographer?? cos i need someone to assist me in changing the gown..

korisuisho

Hi Kelly,

I'm not sure if you'll be changing clothing outdoor, you might wan to check with YC.. (might be just one outfit only.. coz it'll be more time consuming, need to see if the location can allow u to change clothings 'smoothly', etc..
For myself, I don't like to change to a 'new' set of clothings without bathing, coz, outdoor shoots can make me very very sticky with all the sweat and stuffs.

yup, an assistant will be following you out
happy.gif
to adjust dress nicely on floor when taking pics, or to carry your bouquet when you not taking pic with it, etc..

anpanman

Hi Kelly,

YUP! They have this multi-talented (multi-purpose) assistant that will be with you for the outdoor PS. For my case, my husband & I had a change of suit/gown at a hotel. Dun really need her to help me change.. but needed her to help me remove some hair pins to let half my hair down (a different look!!)

windcloud03

Hi anpanman,

There is rather expensive and to think Keno quoted me around $3000 for another magazine style album which consists of extra photos. You smell something fishy there?

Regards
A & B

windcloud03

Hi Kelly/gerchea,

Wow, pretty close huh? I have to take leave, no choice. Anyway, Fengjie told us she will be coming to peep at us, so not sure if she is on leave or not? Have you settled on the photo shoot locations?

Regards
A & B

korisuisho

Hi A&B,

Are you talking about the 80+++ pieces album?

They asked Tweety and me bout that too.. but we are not taking that.. I only top up like some other brides too, not sure bout Tweety though.

Maybe you can tell them you'll think about it after you saw your pictures?

Coz..

1) U will need many many pictures taken which you like enough to do the 80+++ pictures.. (and you really need to like those alot enough..)

2) It's quite ex.. Unless you are going to go thru your wedding photos everynite like reading bedtime stories b4 going to bed.. ;p

For most of us, we only top up enough to do a decent full page/ 2 in 1 or magazine style..

anpanman

Hi A&B,
if going by $65 per piece for each additional photo. Topping up $3000 = 3000/65 = 46 extra photos (at least). How many photos you have included in your package?? That will be a very thick album you'll get.. i guess...

gerchea

hey Anpanman

i need help leh in changing the gown cos its abit tough to wear leh ... heng at least got an assistant to help ... phew ..:p

hi A & B
Me havn't decide on the location, will be meeting Keno to discuss with him .. ask him to give me opinion .. regarding the fotos, he nv mentioned to me lah but i already negoitate with YC long ago til 48pics , juz enuff to make a style mag. Dun wan to spend extra leh .. too x .. heart pain ..ehhehe Will u be bringing ur own ampoule as well?? Who's ur MUA??

anpanman

Hi gerchea,
have u planned where to change your gown?? I mean, have you booked a hotel room or have planned to go to some 5* hotel toilet for the change?? So have you bought your ampoule??

angelight

Hi Kori,
So humble lah
happy.gif
I am taking Keno as photographer. Heard from Fengjie that he is a humourous guy.

Thanks for the advice about telling the MUA what I want. Who is your MUA by the way? Mine will be Dily.

About wedding prep, how about buying Ang Pao bags and decorating the house a bit?

Are you taking AD photos?

Everyone: Has anyone taken Keno or is going to take Keno as their AD photographer? How is he? Any comments please?

Any good AD photographer to recommend? Budget around say $500?

minssy

hi all,

wah.. YC is so happening now
happy.gif

hi korisuisho,

you look fine lah aiyoh...
happy.gif

hi babe monster,

do your reading on the threads, shortlist a few which you think its ok.. you will be able to know which are the high end and mid range BS. go with the one that serves you the best (you must have good chemistry with your coordinator), the gowns, the photos.. actually there is no standard sequence cos different individuals have different priorities..

hi angelight,

try the 'cheap photography' package. but i suggest you go for the one with good reputations else you may have bad memories with a cheap PG just bcos you wanna save money.. actually $500 is abit too low to get a decent one.. try to increase your budget abit.. afterall, AD only happen once...

minssy

hi babe monster,

YC should have a better reputation but well, it really depends on you..

yes their PG is quite ok.. we cant compare them with chris ling's..
happy.gif
there were hiccups during my photos selection but overall, i think my photos turned out okie.. at least keno made me look slimmer
happy.gif

windcloud03

Hi korisuisho,

Thanks for the advice. I think I will just top up some money for a few extra photos. In the end, it is still money they are talking about. Though it's nice, you want everything but quite impossible. Certainly I don't think the album is for our bedtime stories. Haha.

Regards
A & B

windcloud03

Hi anpanman,

When we signed up the standard package, we also didn't note how many photos we need to put it in a magazine style design sort of album. However, we did negotiate with them that if we want that sort of design, there will be a top up of $200 (after negotiation). For top up of photos, we didn't think of that. We can do away with the postcard size plus mini-album to put our total number of photos to 30 currently. So another 18 to make up 48? 18 x 65 = $1170 extras? I don't think I will be paying for that. It's just too much. In the end our bridal packages costs a bomb. These are what I call the inevitable hidden charges. <sign>

Regards
A &amp; B

windcloud03

Hi gerchea,

I see. You must ask him to bring you to locations which you prefer. The style of photography is very important. I told him I prefer something more natural so he thought of beaches. But that is not what I want. I want the photos to look realistic with our 'facial' features clearly defined. Thus communication very important. Our MUA is May and Fengjie told us that she will ask someone to packet lunch for us. Hmm, sounds good but not sure what food though. Ampoule should be provided by them, no choice on that one.

Regards
A &amp; B

anpanman

Hi A&amp;B,

I think the $200 is for what they call design/handicraft fees. But as far as I know, usually they'll waive that off if you really top up enough photos (like additional 18 and more?!) to do a magazine style album. But personally I still prefer FULL PAGE.

gerchea

hey anpanman

i nv book any room for changing the gown ... how ah ?? i let the photographer decide lah .. me confused confused leh .. ampoule ah , i bought liao, someone is selling thru the SBO so i bought from her liao...
happy.gif

hey A &amp; B
not really leh, i think i ever ask mehmeh be4 leh , i can request to bring my own ampoule. i already inform fengjie liao she say shld not be a prob jus tt on the PS day, i juz inform Dily will do. Me too prefer candid shot but i guess, most PS u got to "act" according to the photographer's request rite? I will be meeitng keno todae, so will tell him wat i expect of him ... oh i oso like nature stuffs but was thinking to have my PS taken in mohamed sultan ... wat u think??

hey minssy, secretary
where is ur PS beach scene taken?? me thinking to have beach scene as well, the best is able to view the sunset ..hahhaha

minssy

hi ger,

mine is from pasir ris.. whether or not you can have the sunset is purely dependent on the weather.. tell your PG before hand and ask him where is a good place...

minssy

hi josl,

nah.. i am not interested to be promoted or be the secretary..

hi ger,

mine is at fisherman village to be specific
happy.gif