Yvonne Creative

S

sept 03 bride

Hi Silver,
15 pics realli beri little hor....
hope that she can give u more if not i tink developing of pics will cost another BOMB...

Hi Knowing,
can u pls share your pics with us leh?Would realli realli realli (x100) love to see your pics... I believe they should be nice lor... all brides look gorgeous
happy.gif

J

jt

Hi Teh,

This was really wat happened to me... when i went for sebsequent fitting after i chose my gowns, they told me tat there were some new gowns n they let me try them b4 i decide to change or not.. in the end i stick on to my 1st choice for my wedding gown but i changed my evening gown and tea dress... tat's how i ended up having different gowns for my ps and actual day...
biggrin.gif

knowing

Hi Silver & Sept 03 Bride
ok will share w u but give me sometime to scan in...
maybe by this wkend ok
bt i nt pretty so dun expect too gorgeous looking bride ha ha ha

mine is so called serial style nt magazine style
my gf did magazine style v v nice
bt v v x too

silver

Gd evening ladies....

Hi sep 03 bride,
Ya I hope so too.
uhoh.gif

Hi JT,
Wow you are lucky huh. Hey any photos to share?

Hi knowing,
Sorry huh, whats serial style n mag style? How much did your friend pay for it?

teh

Hi JT
So the final output do u like it??.. By the way i really like to take a look at yr photo.

My wedding will be held at decmeber 03.. Now is may 03 , younne told me she will give me call will new material arrive , but now still no new..
Hopefully every thing go smoothly..Quite worry ..
Any recommen on makeup artist & photoshoot guy.

C

cutie22

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply. Just came back from my honeymoon...

Hi JT,

I wasnt given any leather carrier either. hhmm... Feel abit pai sey abt going bk to ask from yvonne leh....

Hi Silver,

Minnie's makeup is quite natural and i am quite pleased with my hairstyle. She tied up my hair for my photoshoot and did a rather retro style for my EG. For my actual day, she let down my hair. I've never seen Dilly's work so no comparison.

Hi happy1,

I didnt wash my gowns either whn i return to them. I think not necessary. Not very sure either.

Hi teh,

My photographer is Xiao Cai. Quite pleased with his works. Had chosen 50 photos and upgrade to mag style. Had not seen the other photographer's works so cant comment much.

silver

Gd evening ladies...

Hi teh,
Err.. I am just wondering is the existing OTR EG all so 'cannot make it'? Pandan me cos I ve yet to see their gowns.

Hi Cutie22,
Welcome back! Where did you go for honeymood? Btw, you ve a total of 50 photos or top up to 50 photos and how much do you ve to pay for the mag style? Any photos to share?

Yvonne told me she will be pretty busy this week so I can only go down next week. Can't wait to see their gowns myself....

teh

morning to u guy: cuties 22 , knowing ,silver & jit
Cuties22 , knowing & Jit , I am sure silver & i are eagar to take a look at the yr wedding photo. by the way can any out there know wheather xiao cai is still working at younne creative beucause my photographer should be him but younne advise me to took other person so i just wonder did he leave the company.

Any way my email address is gracelo18@ hotmail.com. I really really like to take a look at the wedding photo..

knowing

Hi teh, cuties 22, silver n jit
TGIF enjoy yr weekend

hmm is it Xiaocai left?? why nt u ask Yvonne to let you see the works of both photographers then u decide, during my time i took a peep at Xiaocai photographs first then set my mind to use him instead of coughing extra $ for Dean to take

my otr wedding gown is featured in one of the wedding magazine, ist issue mag published by one of the Mandarin TV station, its a small photo of a model wearing YC gown
I like the gown till nw I also find tt;s my ideal gown

Silver, u have to try the gowns & see whether its nice nt just by looking
happy.gif

cos during my selection some i like but look weird on me some i dun like looks better on me
but in the end i re select & chose the gown i like n also look nt bad on me either
hope it helps

J

jt

hi gals,

u wanna c my pics huh? hee.. pai sey.. i hv not download them yet..
embarrassed.gif

will let u c once i download them..

silver

Gd afternoon teh, knowing, JT & cutie22,

Yes, yes, I am just like teh very keen to see you gals photo.

Hi teh,
Hey let me know if xiao cai left. Thanks. Hopefully not cos already lost confident wif YC cos dean left and now xiao cai also....

JT,
No need to paiseh lah. Quick quick download ya
happy.gif
Thanks in adv!

Knowing,
OK, I will request Yvonne to let me try the gowns. Err.. any comments on their OTR WG & EG so far?

Btw, I think someone mentioned b4 to ask Yvonne to show those in the 'room'? Or did I remember wrongly?

cin

Hi Knowing, Silver,

As far as i know, Xiao Cai is still there...he is working on our album... if he is not there anymore, i am going to have a heartattack!

As for their gowns, mine is all MTM, but i did try their gowns for my photoshoot as well as to have a look at what styles fit me best. It is important to try different styles...some might not fit because different size, but at least you get a taste of the cut and colour. Some of YC gowns are so so, but some are very nice!

Communicate with Yvonne or Feng Jie or whoever that is helping you to try on the gowns, what you like or don't like etc. They are very helpful and will definitely help to find one that you like! Don't worry
happy.gif

Hi Cutie22,
Where did you go for your honeymoon? Can share your photos? honeymoon, studio, wedding etc?
happy.gif

silver

HI cin,
It's a relief to know that xiao cai is still around. Ok will try a few gowns when I am there.

Btw, is YC close on tue?

curious

JT,

you mention selction of photos on weekedays. you mean on the spot? Can't you take the samples back to decide?

When do new gowns arrive usually? I'm thinking of wedding in May next year, but won't have time to carry out planning till end Dec. Means only got 4 months. So, thinking of just new gowns OTR.

teh

Just to check with u guy .. Normally , u guy will call younne ,to check with her when will the new grown arrive or she will call u guy automatic ???

She seem to be very busy ,, when ever i call her??

As for my own opinion for the day grown to me i don't really see any special ,so i went there 2x only manage to find 1 day grown but ,to me it look ok (still not the ideal day grown i looking) as least there is a backup.. I hope ,she will give me a call to ask me to try her lastest design as those design i tried seemed to look very old. Not to mention the evening grown , Luckily i have 1 mto for EG.. However silver pls do not worry becauce this is my own opion maybr i try on the wrong time..
Let me know the outcome Silver ..
Any way too many name to remenber.. so this msg for every body

silver

Gd morning ladies...

Hi teh,
I agreed with you! Yvonne gives me a feeling that she is always very busy too but I was glad that she actually called me last nite to ask me when I would like to go down to see their gowns
happy.gif
I ve made appt with her next fri and hopfully I like her gowns & photo and she is flexible enough to let me make some changes cos my sis n another gf was telling me her photo so so (very discouraging)
sad.gif
But again I think it's individual taste so I shall see it myself...

teh, fyi Yvonne is usually in the shop in the afternoon only. What I did was call her h/p instead of shop no.

C

cutie22

Hi knowing,

Would like to see your pix too. Thanks!

[email protected]

Hi all,

I went Banyan Tree for my honeymoon. Very nice and relaxing place. Almost dun feel like coming home....

hhmm... me still no time to download the photos leh... Will let u guys know once I've done that.

Xiao Cai resigned? Not that I'm aware of leh. Better confirm with Yvonne to avoid disappointment.

Hi silver,

I chose a total of 50 photos, including artwork. Cost me an additional of $1500. Abit heartpain but it's really nice....

teh

To Silver
It glad to hear that younne give u a call. So let me know the outcome.. Nowwaiting 4 her to call me

To knowing
I also want to take a look at the photo , Email at [email protected]

Thank

july

Hi, do anyone one of you know how much YC charge for those name card size photo ? I saw a few samples when I was there last week for my trial make up.

Regards

knowing

Hi ladies
Have sent u the link to my pics
happy.gif

Hi july
i saw the cards near the entrance of YC rite
u can call to check with them
or use whatever u find nt so useful in yr pkg to change for the cards
must have bargaining power hee hee

Hi cutie22
Wow banyan tree
so romantic
thot of askin my hubby go BKK bt he said BKK doesn't welcome us
becos of SARS
sad.gif

silver

Gd evening ladies,

Hi knowing,
Thanks! Yours consider serial style?

Hi cutie22,
Banyan tree at Bintan? Shiok rite? I went there a couple of yrs back. It's very relaxing... Btw how much did you pay for that?

Hey quick quick download your photos. Can't wait to see
rofl.gif
Btw, what's artwork huh? Sorry I still very confused with all the diff styles - serial, artwork, mag, journalist.... and what else huh? Me very blur
uhoh.gif

Any more brides to share your photos? Btw, does YC allows us to wear our MTM WG for PS?

teh

Hi knowing
I have not receive yr link , my email is [email protected]. Sorry for the trouble.

Hi silver
what time u will be there, to have yr grown select, remenber to give us yr feedback..

Hi july
How is yr trial makeup hopefully i never missed yr message. how long it take to completed .. Happy with the result.. By the way yr wedding is held at which month

silver

Hi teh,
Will be going down at 2pm. Don't worry sure update you gals
wink.gif

So when's ur wedding? How's ur preparation so far?

cin

Hi Knowing,

Saw your pics liao, very nice! I think most of us would have some of the same poses though...hee hee, esp the one by the window, and the one on the metal round chair.. i love your black & white outdoor pic by the beach...so nice! Hubby and I didn't really take much outdoor pics, most of ours are indoor...inside YC and inside the hotel... btw, how many photos did you decide on in the end?

Hi Silver,

YC will give us at least four change of clothing. Your WG, EG, and they will let you choose one more WG and EG off the rack for photoshoot. You can also wear a casual wear like jeans or take photo in the Kua which they have. The extra WG is for outdoor shoot, so you don't dirty your actual WG.

B

blur_like_sotong

Hi knowing

can i have a look on your pics too....
my email address: [email protected]

Any outdoor venues to recommend for photoshoot?? mine is scheduled on July....
Thks

july

Hi Knowing,

Tks for sharing I like your make-up very natural . I couldn't book dily as she is too popular sign... Is that your house huh.. very nice how much you spend on the renovation ? must be very expensive.

Hi Teh,

My trial session was very fast it took about 15 to 20mins . I'm quite satisfied with it. My PS is June and WD on Sept. How about yours?

Regards

silver

Gd afternoon ladies...

Hi july,
Your make up artist is minnie? Nature?

Hi Cin,
Thanks for your sharing. Yours over liao?

july

Hi Silver,

No my make-up artist is Ponnie , I'm comfortable with it but she did mention that it will be much more thicker during PS.

Cheers

knowing

Hi Cin
We took our photos fm 9am till evening 8pm imagine hw tired we are
we went to Changi n then at nite to Fullerton
i think i selected 80photos tht's y end up series types, nt magazine type

Hi blur like sotong
i think there's a office bldg near Raffles Medical v nice historical bldg bt during my time they said cannot go there ps dun know nw can or nt
or else Changi, got beach, nature to take ah

Hi july
tt's my humble home
spent 40k for my std 5rm flat

lpl

Hi!
I'm still deciding on which bridal studio to sign up on. Juz wanted to know from your how your find YC in terms of the services, makeup artist n photographer?
Would your recommend MTM or OTR? Are the gowns nice in the OTR? As for MTM what sort of research do I need to do?

july

Hi Knowing,

80 extras photo!that is alot . Do you mind telling me how much in all you spend in YC? What's the different between series types & magazine type ?

Does the 40K include furniture ?

knowing

Hi Ipl
In terms of service I can give thumbs up cos they are v service oriented & i think they believe tt once their reputation is gd customers will come in
as for photographer i think still acceptable
makeup artist quite a few but Dily is one of the best
I think OTR is good cos u can try & see whether it looks nice on u, if nt try until u get the one u like
MTM is best u do research on what styles u like thru web or magazines & show them or they can propose

Hi july
hmmm nt all big pcs photos there are small & big ones so its called serial i think total i spent 5K in YC including my pkg
(heartpain)

yup 40k includes most carpentary like bedframe, shoe rack, feature walls, side tables, kitchen cabinets, doors etc n including my homo tiles fm Italy which eats up alot on my cost too

cin

Hi Silver,
Yup, my photoshoot was on Feb 24, now waiting for album. Like Knowing, we topped up extra photos. We topped up extra 100 photos, so including the 22 in the package, total 122 photos magazine style...pocket pain pain... but we were pleased with the photos, now just hope album ok. But they are quite slow leh...now more than 3 months already, and my album not ready yet...sigh

Hi IPL,
YC is known for their friendly and patient staff. My package is MTM because i want to wear new gowns ie. not worn by anyone before. But their OTR gowns are nice also. I was pleased with the OTR WG and EG which i wore for my photoshoot in addition to my actual gowns.

Hi knowing,
Yah man, i know what you mean.We were at YC from 10am and left at 8plus. tired man...Xiao Chai took so many photos of us; according to him, he took about 250 photos and the thing is, we only went for one outdoor shoot venue cause i was too tired...can you imagine if we had gone for two outdoor shoot venues?! probably leave YC at ten pm??

cookiemz

Hi knowing,

Thanks for sharing your pics.. they are nice!
happy.gif
are the small piece photos charged at the same rate as the big piece photos?

Hi Silver,

YC may allow you to bring your MTM gowns out for PS if your outdoor venue is indoors, eg. in hotel.

Hi Cin,

I think i saw you at YC on Feb 24!! i was there for a gown fitting... ;P

S

sept 03 bride

Hi Knowing,
thanks for the link, I have seen ur pics areadi.You look nice..
Did u take ur outdoor shoot at Changi Beach? I love the greenary pic inside your album...

teh

Hi knowing
I have seen yr photo,the photo present to us look nice, i believe u must be very happy with the output.By the way yr home look nice. of course $40k right ,how silly i am..
Now do u realize ,u are very very popular now..Hee Hee.joke with u .

Hi silver & july
I told younne took lily for my wedding day, now waiting 4 her reply.after looking at knowing photo i felt much better now. By the way my wedding is on december 03 . & my dinner will be held at cherlvon. What about u guy ,make the decision already??

knowing

Hi Cin
U reallly took alot of photos
i took 100over onli maybe becos me & hubby don't know hw to pose tt's y Xiaocai almost every shoots have to guide us hw to pose ha ha ha
cos we seldom like take pics as nt photogenic mah
lookin fwd to yr pics okie
better rush them for yr album or else they take their own sweet time one (based on my experience my album collected one or two days b4 my actual day & mini album after my wedding)

Hi cookiemz
hmm they said they will arrange the photos as series so they dun charge by per photo
bt at least i find the quality of the album nt bad...

Hi Sept 03 bride
yup i also love the greenery actualli its a small patch bt it end up like a big patch on the photos
so i said Changi good got greenary got seaside
cos i dun really like bldgs

Hi teh
ok so far quite pls w the photos & dun know which to choose tt's y end up topping up
still heartpain abt the $ nw
me popular? no lah maybe last time i too low profile hee hee
so coincidence we have the same bridal & banquet venue

lpl

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do agree the service is good. I'm quite comfortable with the people there when I went there to have a look at their package.
Hmm... I was also wondering if your like the photography from YC? Did your take the magazine style photos? Oh n is the OTR WG and EG limited cos it seems quite small range compared to some of the shops which I've been to. And what about the designers? Are they helpful?

silver

Gd morning ladies...

Can someone explain to me the diff btw, serial, artwork, mag & journist style?

Hi knowing,
Since you took additional 80photos, why can't change to mag style huh?

Hi chin,
Wow additional 100 photos? How much did you spent altogether? Btw, yours artwork style rite?

Hi cookiemz,
Ok thx. Will double check with them this fri.

Hi teh,
I just went for a wedding dinner at Cherlvon early this yr. Quite a nice plc. Do you mind to share how much per table?

I am considering mine at Republic of Spore Yacht Club but just found out that during weekends alot of memebers there so kinda worried. Will be going down this sat to take a look.

Hi lpl,
Mine to share your package?

S

sept 03 bride

Hi lpl,
personally i do agree that the selection for OTR is quite limited and some of the designs are pretty old. This is because i had problems finding the WG for my outdoor PS.
But maybe they cannot find a suitable 1 for me cos I have a big build lor.

Hi Knowing,
thanks for the tip
happy.gif

With my PS on 11th June and we still haven decide where to go for outdoor, haiz... headache.
But luckily we will opt for somewhere with the greenary and also the beach.. cos I used to love sun-tanning...
happy.gif