Which Slimming Centre is the Best ?

limpeipei

i do! ive tried many slimming centers and i'm really most satisfied with the service and results at SHOU!

oh wow! yes! me too! that's why i keep going back! plus, CNY is round the corner, i'm more hardworking now. have been taking a lot of breaks during december. time to get back in shape! what treatment are you currently doing?

Teo Ronn

Don't go to Sentualite. They gave me all the promise that i'll reach my ideal weight before i signed up the package and i'll lose 20kg (my target). But after spending $6000, i only lose 4kg on liquid diet twice a day in 4 months!!!! It was totally horrible. My treatment was twice a week and yet after 4 months, i've only lost 4 kg!!! What a waste of money! And all that liquid diet was just so horrible and troublesome!

Agree to your suggestion to a point . But Sentualite is not that bad. May be we have few better than them.

limpeipei

Don't go to Sentualite. They gave me all the promise that i'll reach my ideal weight before i signed up the package and i'll lose 20kg (my target). But after spending $6000, i only lose 4kg on liquid diet twice a day in 4 months!!!! It was totally horrible. My treatment was twice a week and yet after 4 months, i've only lost 4 kg!!! What a waste of money! And all that liquid diet was just so horrible and troublesome!

liquid diet? that's not the right way to slim down!

itsmehere

hello!!! I just joined the forum but I always read the posts as guest.
Just wanted to share a weight management that I have tried, safe, effective and most importantly no rebound! I have introduced 5 family and friends on this prog! I have tried slimming center before, it rebound faster than it lost. :( pm me I am willing to share more with u all!

background of myself. I am already a mother of 2, gg 3! and post partum weight is very hard to lose. I tried slimming center before I got married. after my marriage, I put back. then I was preg and I didn't bother to look for other weight management method. till I knew of this and since then I never look back. I feel healthier as don't have to go through needles or machine pressing, wrapping etc... is safe and easy to follow method! :)

EmmaThongTong

Just wanted to share a weight management that I have tried, safe, effective and most importantly no rebound! I have introduced 5 family and friends on this prog! I have tried slimming center before, it rebound faster than it lost. :( pm me I am willing to share more with u all!

background of myself. I am already a mother of 2, gg 3! and post partum weight is very hard to lose. I tried slimming center before I got married. after my marriage, I put back. then I was preg and I didn't bother to look for other weight management method. till I knew of this and since then I never look back. I feel healthier as don't have to go through needles or machine pressing, wrapping etc... is safe and easy to follow method! :)
Hi, may I know what method did you use? ^_^ Thank you!

EmmaThongTong

Hi, as I'm going to married by June, is there any good recommendation slimming centre recently? For slimming that able to contour whole body? I've browse though SHOU, ***************** and Euyansang Clinic, they seems quite effective from those reviews. Can I have any suggestion please?

wan333

Hi gals,

I am currently wearing a products for my health, but surprisingly it compliment me with slimmer body line. I didn't control my diet but however, in less than 2 months, I see my size drop. Ping me for more information, I am excited to share a S wishes to get more gals to have same experience with me so that we can always share and discuss our experience.

pwrlara1990

if its so good why dont you share it openly in the forum for the benefit for everyone?

anywho instead of visiting a sliming centre i would suggest taking up exercise instead. its more healthy for the mind and soul. slimming centres and cure the problem temporarily but you cant rely on it for long.

April9669

Hi, I am interested! can you pls share with me. Thanks

Kathy Meow

Nu Skin weight loss program
It’s 90 days program
I’m on my 1.5 months. Lost 5kg so far but the fats inside my body drop and muscles go up.
N my measurement Aso drop .
But this program they focus more on becoming leaner rather than the weight figure u see ok the scale

Thank for sharing

Sounds good

if its so good why dont you share it openly in the forum for the benefit for everyone?

anywho instead of visiting a sliming centre i would suggest taking up exercise instead. its more healthy for the mind and soul. slimming centres and cure the problem temporarily but you cant rely on it for long.
Thanks for sharing

queenstarlet

Just wanna share my experience with ***************** wellness (ASW). I went there recently becoz I had tried many methods of slimming but nothing really works. I'm 100 kg and has been fat ALL my life. And I realize with age, it became even harder.. and this was the time when a friend recommended me to give ASW a shot.

And I have not regretted since. The consultants were non pushy. They were very patient and customised a program that would be easy for me to follow. There was no punishing exercise regime to follow and I could see the results in a matter of weeks. I lost 2kg within the first 2 weeks and 10 kg in 6 weeks. And even after going for a holiday and feasting , my weight has been able to go down further, to which I'm thankful.

Thought this would be a very good option to recommend to the brides to be, and PM me if you have any questions..

limpeipei

Me too also a satisfied customer of *****************.

They use CSH method and the result is proven each time I go for the session. First time with them I lost close to 8kg all these was due to post pregnancy unwanted weight gain. Even now I still with them for maintenance. I have referred to many of my friends and family members so far nothing negative feedbacks but seeing them transform infront of my eyes is amazing and truly happy for them.

what is this CSH method about? how does it work? care to share?

Sharon C

This is by far the most effective and easiest slimmimg treatment for me. During my very 1st package w them. I lost 4.6kg in a mth.

Because of e effective results i went on to go back there once a mth for mainetance. This year as a result of hectic work schedule n frequent travel, i didnt go back for 8 months. Though i could feel myself gaining weight but i dun feel the stress as i know ***************** can help me.

Finally now i m back w them again to shed off e weight i hv gained. After 3 treatments, i hv lost 2kg easily.

The staffs and Irene are friendly n not pushy. I hv low tolerance level for pushy staffs who keep hard selling packages to you. But here i dun feel any of those tactics at all. The people there are sincere.

limpeipei

This is by far the most effective and easiest slimmimg treatment for me. During my very 1st package w them. I lost 4.6kg in a mth.

Because of e effective results i went on to go back there once a mth for mainetance. This year as a result of hectic work schedule n frequent travel, i didnt go back for 8 months. Though i could feel myself gaining weight but i dun feel the stress as i know ***************** can help me.

Finally now i m back w them again to shed off e weight i hv gained. After 3 treatments, i hv lost 2kg easily.

The staffs and Irene are friendly n not pushy. I hv low tolerance level for pushy staffs who keep hard selling packages to you. But here i dun feel any of those tactics at all. The people there are sincere.

sounds like TCM? do they restrict your diet though?

Sharon C

sounds like TCM? do they restrict your diet though?

Hi Pei Pei

Its unlike tcm in e sense that there is no acupuncture and the cupping is different, not those commonly see in tcm.

No carbo and no processed food. Two slices of wholemeal bread is allowed. Can eat eggs, salad, sliced fish soup, yong tau hu, grilled chicken breast etc.

The treatment helps to boost my metabolism rate which is important for me. I can cut my diet and after two days i either dun lose wt or lose little wt. With CSH Therapy, I eat and just 2days i can lose 1.3kg. I jus find it amazing..lol

Myoreichi

Tried the ***************** at Bugis Cube and was delighted by the experience. Outcome whilst I lost 5KG within 2 months! I signed up a package with them during a promotion and each session is about SGD230 which is reasonable compared to other slimming centres. They do not hard sell any products also! Consultation is free so do book an appointment!

I'm 43yo and I started trying various slimming Centres since age 17. After spending 1000s each at various slimming Centres trying almost every method, I can safely say that I have found my lifetime slimming partner with *****************. I have been with them since 2014. With the first set of 8-12 sessions, I have successfully lost about 4%+ of body fats within a basic package of 8 sessions, and since then my weight has maintain +/- no more than 1kg till now. The beauty is: their signature CSH therapy helps me to regularise my metabolic rate, which in turn allows my body to purge out all the deep toxins and fats easily. I love to eat and I have no time for exercise. I only returned in 2017 for maintenance treatments so as to recalibrate my metabolic rates (at my age I can't help that metabolic rates naturally slows down) so that I can continue to eat what I fancy (esp fatty rich food) and still stay in shape. The most amazing part (which I can't quite explain) is that the targetted problem spots like love handles, kissing thighs, chicken wings just simply go away! I would highly recommend this to anyone as a Low cost (comparative to most other slimming Centres which don't give u the satisfying effects like ***************** does) effective slimming solution.

Happie Sunshine

After been through different slimming centers and also took part in different dieting programs, I found that the slimming program (CSH therapy) that ***************** provided is the most effective and can help me lose weight fast (lost 5 kg in 4 weeks) and in a natural way. My body fats also reduced in the process. The CSH therapy program suits me as I need not do any exercises. All i do was twice a week go for the cupping and guasha treatments and follow their non-carb (exception of wholemeal bread) diet plan.

agnes88

Been recommended by a friend and started the weight lose journey with ***************** (CSH Therapy). The program only takes about 1hr 15 - 30 minutes. The result is good and diet plan is easy to follow. Staff are friendly and not pushy.

limpeipei

i did my own research on this since everyone seems to be raving about it! so it uses TCM with no machine? does it hurt? gua sha and cupping sounds painful!

Cynnie97

i did my own research on this since everyone seems to be raving about it! so it uses TCM with no machine? does it hurt? gua sha and cupping sounds painful!
Depends on your pain threshold. The guasha hurts but after a few sessions, i got immune and it's quite okay.

Bloggers have also blogged about Slim Couture and *****************.

PM me if you need any help/advice. I can share my weight loss chart if you need, or to prove am not affiliated with AS. :)

Ayla

I am going to try out a 21 day transformation program with a fitness coach. includes health screening, daily meal plan and exercises. Going for the 13 Jan or Feb run. Anyone keen can contact me : )
My friends tried. Lost weight and inches off their waists! Best I don't have to go gym. Can exercise at home : ))

limpeipei

Depends on your pain threshold. The guasha hurts but after a few sessions, i got immune and it's quite okay.

Bloggers have also blogged about Slim Couture and *****************.

PM me if you need any help/advice. I can share my weight loss chart if you need, or to prove am not affiliated with AS. :)

what happens after the session? as in, when you stop going for sessions, would the weight rebound?

Cynnie97

what happens after the session? as in, when you stop going for sessions, would the weight rebound?

Hi
I cant comment because i am still with AS.
However i reduce my sessions from once a week to once a month now. I am still kind of maintaining it ?

FLsuccess

Hi all, I have tried slimming since 20 yrs ago. So much money spent. Different slimming centre. U name it, I tried them . Yes I did slim down initially but it bounds back eventually. It’s costly . Each time you go , they will push you to buy packages. And i found that there is no point going slimming g when you don’t do internal detox. There r some slimming centers who require u to go they 3 times detox using machine before they start slimming session. At least such centers know what they are doing. Now I do detox, n result is amazing. I did detox for 9 days follow by muscle building nthe whole programme is only 39 days. It’s so healthy. The result is good n my fatty liver reduce . This is real detox

FHK

Brides out there, if you would want an effective and quick weight loss solution, please try Absoulte.

I would highly recommend as it helps us to lose weight naturally using TCM method. It is one of the most effective weight loss programme I have tried. We have to eat clean during the programme and they use cupping to help regulate our metabolism and to remove toxins from our body as well. We do not need to eat any meal replacement or products. I did not regret trying this.

Mia F

I attended London Weight Management. This establishment is not for the middle class. I’ve had good results, but to be treated there one needs to work a lot to pay for the procedures. I lost 11 kilos there and could have lost more, probably, but I ran out of money. If I have the oportunity to pay for the clinic’s services, I will go there again. I liked it there.

yeah, i had an acquaintance who went LWM and she said it did work. although it seems like eventually her weight rebounded back. and their hardselling is no joke. they will probably squeeze every cent out of you.

SlimYoga

yeah, i had an acquaintance who went LWM and she said it did work. although it seems like eventually her weight rebounded back. and their hardselling is no joke. they will probably squeeze every cent out of you.
yeah... same for facial treatment centers. They will by all means hard sell their packages. I find it hard to deal with these people.
What to do? just have to be more hardworking and exercise more and control diet lor.
Weight Management is a discipline. If you get people to control it for you, you will not be in control. And will rebound back.

Mia F

yeah... same for facial treatment centers. They will by all means hard sell their packages. I find it hard to deal with these people.
What to do? just have to be more hardworking and exercise more and control diet lor.
Weight Management is a discipline. If you get people to control it for you, you will not be in control. And will rebound back.

yeah, facial salons are so annoying! i used to go to a home salon place but somehow "butt-itchy" and went to try out a salon (a trial) and i got stuck ever since. during my 1st package of 10 sessions, they painted beautiful picture for me, saying before 10 sessions is up all my acne scarring will be gone. now i'm completing my 3rd package of 10 sessions and my scars are still the same.
and whenever i've completed more than half of the package (another 3 or 4 more sessions to go) they will start having possible "price increase" and want you to quickly sign new package to lock in your old pricing.

SlimYoga

yeah, facial salons are so annoying! i used to go to a home salon place but somehow "butt-itchy" and went to try out a salon (a trial) and i got stuck ever since. during my 1st package of 10 sessions, they painted beautiful picture for me, saying before 10 sessions is up all my acne scarring will be gone. now i'm completing my 3rd package of 10 sessions and my scars are still the same.
and whenever i've completed more than half of the package (another 3 or 4 more sessions to go) they will start having possible "price increase" and want you to quickly sign new package to lock in your old pricing.
Yesterday someone called me saying I am among the lucky selected few picked by their system to receive a free facial treatment. Not the first time I am so "Lucky" already.
I quickly say I am not interested. Am old enough to recognize this kind of tactics.

seecily

Don't go to those "specialized slimming centre"! I don't want to name their names.... I'm sure most of you have heard those big names somewhere. They always use free trials and free home care kit to entice people to sign up.

Once I signed up on Facebook they kept calling me until I managed to find time to go for their free trial. Worst experience ever! They gave me bad attitude when I told them I'm not gonna pay for top ups for "additional areas", and they're super hard-sell. :( was stuck for almost 45 mins trying to reject their packages.

seecily

I am lucky I have not been to any said "slimming centres" or shark tanks like Jean Yip or London weight where there's a high possibility of being scammed!

The past few years I tried medical-grade (& PROVEN) treatments from aesthetic clinics and would like to share my two cents.

1) Coolsculpting or cryolipolysis - it promises 20-25% fat loss but I find it costly. $599 a handpiece that spans about two palm's size. My tummy area needed about 2 and love handles 2. Too expensive for me! Results were alright but not impressed.

2) duromine appetitide suppressor. Works but gave me heart palpitations! You can get this from a doctor. I wouldnt recommend it though; I stopped in 1 week.

3) Vanquish Me. I started a with a $180 trial at healthsprings clinic. Some sort of radiofrequency heating tech going on.. They promised 1cm per session. In the end I signed a package of 3k plus for 6 sessions of vanquish me, exilis something (for tightening) . I completed the course and shed about 5.5cm off my waist. After that I try to maintain with weekly pilates. Right now I'm 29inches in my waist and its a great difference. downside is that it gets boring during the 40 mins treatment, no phones allowed. Maybe you can consider this!

Please don't trust dubious slimming centres with overly hyped marketing. Clinics and doctors are much more credible!!! Anything goes wrong you are protected by MOH and SMC.

Yes exactlyyy.. very bad experience with those slimming centres. I will avoid "FREE TRIALS" from now on :( there's no free lunches anyway lol!

Oh you tried Vanquish Me! And wow you shed 5.5cm -- that's impressive! I saw a lots of blogger trying out Vanquish Me treatment lately.,... I'm super tempted actually. Seems like it works! It even worked on mummy bloggers who just gave birth.

Anyway how's the treatment like? Is it hot? Do you mind sharing some photos of your results if you dont mind.... :p I did some research and it seems Healthsprings looks pretty credible.... I might visit soon. trial price at $180 sounds pretty reasonable too.

Thanks in advance.

SlimYoga

It's a warm sensation, not painful at all.. Yeah go try!

I'll see if i have any pictures

But if you have high expectations, I would just suggest lipo in bangkok. Cheap and fast.

Lipo sounds painful. I’m against going under the knife as there may be complications.
Natural methods work best and are safest.

seecily

Hi gals,

I am currently wearing a products for my health, but surprisingly it compliment me with slimmer body line. I didn't control my diet but however, in less than 2 months, I see my size drop. Ping me for more information, I am excited to share a S wishes to get more gals to have same experience with me so that we can always share and discuss our experience.
PM me pleaseeee~~

alyALY

Hi, JTS. I lost my weight through TCM weight loss product. The good thing after this is it condition the body, remove dampness and there is nothing to take or ingest orally. Diet have to be sensible, 3 meals without any meal replacements. The whole tcm programme is 3 months, and along the way you learn to eat well and take care of yourself properly. Pm if you want to find out more

Lydiacheng

I strongly recommend Absolutewellness for those of you who would like to lose some weight or to trim away stubborn areas in your body. Staff are very encouraging and are always ever ready to answer any questions you have. I’m seeing results each time I visit them for my sessions.

Trying to eat clean and healthy is the hardest part throughout this treatment. But the encouragement from the team make this tough weight loss journey a much enjoyable experience!