Which credit card is better to pay for banquet?


Monchhichi2010, happy searching! If you have any queries, you may post it here. Let everyone share their views and suggestions.
 
hey SY&CC,
mind sending me a copy too?
my email address: [email protected]

Thank you!
happy.gif
 
Annisan & Joseph, check your mailbox. Joseph, you may want to check out the credit card list even for payment of deposit.
 
Kah Hwee, I am slightly slow in reply.
Been very busy sourcing for bridal packages, wedding rings, AD photography and videography. Hope that my information may still be useful to you.
 
Hi JP, Phoeb and Gumdrops, check your mailbox. Hope that the list helps. Do note that as time passes, some hotels' package pricing have changed. The list is for reference only. On the same note, credit cards do have varying attractive offers from time to time. I am comfortable sharing the compliation I did and I cant post the file here due to obvious reasons.
 


Back
Top