Wedding Shoes^_^

magic_alz

hi cheers,
yeah show us ley..!

hi mehmeh,
silverline ah? hm..okay will go down to bugis one day..hope can fine something affordable!!

hi sgwestie!
thanks for the info? do you know when the sales is on?

mehmeh_lim

hi Magical,

Do hope they still have tt design when u do go down.. *cross my fingers & toes*
happy.gif
All the best in ur search!

I was also at Far East Plaza just last Fri, this shop located near the escalator, it's either same level as Heatwave or one floor above or below (sorry, really slipped my mind), which sells covered toe heels in white satin. They heels aren't tt high, i think between 2-3", & there are several designs. Though plain i think u can jazz it up with stick on crystals or floral brooches.

Because they are plain (not exactly pattern-less, i think maybe some have pleats or sthg), i think the price is quite affordable & some designs have discounts or u can 'bargain' for one lah.. Really shd check this outlet out, find the heels very elegant.

If i do go down to Orch this week, i help find out the name of the shop, location & price range k?? heehee

mehmeh_lim

hi Magical,

happy.gif

I was also at Far East Plaza just last Fri, this shop located near the escalator, it's either same level as Heatwave or one floor above or below (sorry, really slipped my mind), which sells covered toe heels in white satin. They heels aren't tt high, i think between 2-3", & there are several designs. Though plain i think u can jazz it up with stick on crystals or floral brooches.

Because they are plain (not exactly pattern-less, i think maybe some have pleats or sthg), i think the price is quite affordable & some designs have discounts or u can 'bargain' for one lah.. Really shd check this outlet out, find the heels very elegant.

If i do go down to Orch this week, i help find out the name of the shop, location & price range k?? heehee

mehmeh_lim

hi Magical,

happy.gif

magic_alz

hi mehmeh!
oh great! thanks...really appreciate very much..=D
think it'll be good to buy all the thigns i need coz now's christmas..sure'll have a lot of glittery stuff on sale..! =)

btw, you know where to buy those crystals? my MUA told me to get some n stick it on my EG to give it some sparkle.. she told me to go arab st..but i'm not too sure where it is..

magic_alz

hi mehmeh!
think it'll be good to buy all the thigns i need coz now's christmas..sure'll have a lot of glittery stuff on sale..! =)

btw, you know where to buy those crystals? my MUA told me to get some n stick it on my EG to give it some sparkle.. she told me to go arab st..but i'm not too sure where it is..

magic_alz

hi mehmeh!

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

i think in the case of getting the stick-on crystals, ur MUA's right abt getting them at Arab Street. It's somewhere off Bugis, sandwiched between Landmark Hotel & Concourse

U might want to also try Spotlight at Plaza Sing & Golden Dragon at Ppl's Park for the stick on crystals.

Honestly i think if u let ur BS know abt it, they can simply do it up for u. They dun cost much at all & they ought to touch up ur EG before ur AD, coz some beading may have fallen off. They wld use glue gun to stick on the crystals, which have stronger adherence than the peel & stick on crystals.

U're most welcome on the shoes.. I live fairly near town, so it's really not out of the way
happy.gif
heheh, i'm rather free of late too

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

i think in the case of getting the stick-on crystals, ur MUA's right abt getting them at Arab Street. It's somewhere off Bugis, sandwiched between Landmark Hotel & Concourse

U might want to also try Spotlight at Plaza Sing & Golden Dragon at Ppl's Park for the stick on crystals.

Honestly i think if u let ur BS know abt it, they can simply do it up for u. They dun cost much at all & they ought to touch up ur EG before ur AD, coz some beading may have fallen off. They wld use glue gun to stick on the crystals, which have stronger adherence than the peel & stick on crystals.

U're most welcome on the shoes.. I live fairly near town, so it's really not out of the way
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

happy.gif

magic_alz

hi mehmeh,
oh good idea...will check out spotlight n chinatown..=)

btw, are u a teacher? i'm one too..so that's why very free now..=) hols..~~

hm..my EG belongs to me.had to pay them 80 bucks to alter for me for PS n AD..dunno if they would help me add on the crystals ley...will try n ask them ..

magic_alz

hi mehmeh,

hm..my EG belongs to me.had to pay them 80 bucks to alter for me for PS n AD..dunno if they would help me add on the crystals ley...will try n ask them ..

magic_alz

hi mehmeh,

totodilez

Hi Hi magical...
What abt trying to sew on ur own sequins? But u might need the pattern design. Coz stick on might drop leh...heee heee....

totodilez

Hi Hi magical...
What abt trying to sew on ur own sequins? But u might need the pattern design. Coz stick on might drop leh...heee heee....

totodilez

Hi Hi magical...

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

yupz, a teacher
happy.gif
finally can breathe.. heheh

Ah, u got ur EG on ur own.. Hmm, no harm trying to ask anyway

Hi ladies looking for heels 3.5" & above

Was at Aldo recently, they have lotsa glitzzy & glam shoes with lotsa crystals & diamantes suitable for wedding. Comes in a range of black, gold, silver & fuschia pink

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

yupz, a teacher
happy.gif

Was at Aldo recently, they have lotsa glitzzy & glam shoes with lotsa crystals & diamantes suitable for wedding. Comes in a range of black, gold, silver & fuschia pink

mehmeh_lim

hi magical

yupz, a teacher
happy.gif

magic_alz

hey grace!
you know its me anot??
enjoying your hols?? or busy preparing for your BIG day ? =D
btw i finished my PS last last sunday..will see the pics this sunday..=)

hi mehmeh!
i asked my designer already...she said if i can get the crystals myself she'll help me sew it on FOC..will will have to pop down to arab st some time next week..

running a fever now..canot even walk upright..sigh...

magic_alz

hey grace!
you know its me anot??

hi mehmeh!
i asked my designer already...she said if i can get the crystals myself she'll help me sew it on FOC..will will have to pop down to arab st some time next week..

magic_alz

hey grace!
you know its me anot??

hi mehmeh!

totodilez

yo...magical...haha...yup i know its u...
me lazing around...haven done by task list yet leh.....
hee....how was ur pics...
hey...suddenly had a thought hor...ur gown put glittery stuff where har? the top part is glittery already rite? if too much, will it be drawing legs to snake? was thinking the actual one actually looks simple but elegant. Try getting ur neighbour in school to help u...if u wanna DIY the gittery stuff....hee....u know who i refering to?

totodilez

hey...suddenly had a thought hor...ur gown put glittery stuff where har? the top part is glittery already rite? if too much, will it be drawing legs to snake? was thinking the actual one actually looks simple but elegant. Try getting ur neighbour in school to help u...if u wanna DIY the gittery stuff....hee....u know who i refering to?

totodilez

magic_alz

hey grace!
i got so many neighbours...which one u referring to? S******? eee...

yeah my gown on top got the embroidery, but its not gliterry..its just silver thread.., but my MUA says if wan to make it more sparkly can stick some crystals here n there .. n my designer said can add a row of crystals along the top..u know what i mean? just that one row loh...then got 'bling bling' feeling ma.. anyway she say if sew on dont like can take it out again..

wah your wedding is in eactly a week n u haven done task list yet?! get off your butt n start work!
don worry...i'll recover in time ! now temperature gone down already..but bosy still very achy..i hate this feeling..

hey i'm going to choose my pics this sunday! very excited ! =) haha... u wanna see the pics i took? but its on my multiply site...u got multiply acc? my user ID is fionazs

magic_alz

hey grace!

yeah my gown on top got the embroidery, but its not gliterry..its just silver thread.., but my MUA says if wan to make it more sparkly can stick some crystals here n there .. n my designer said can add a row of crystals along the top..u know what i mean? just that one row loh...then got 'bling bling' feeling ma.. anyway she say if sew on dont like can take it out again..

wah your wedding is in eactly a week n u haven done task list yet?! get off your butt n start work!
don worry...i'll recover in time ! now temperature gone down already..but bosy still very achy..i hate this feeling..

hey i'm going to choose my pics this sunday! very excited ! =) haha... u wanna see the pics i took? but its on my multiply site...u got multiply acc? my user ID is fionazs

magic_alz

hey grace!

totodilez

hey...girl...okie...betta get off my butts to work...hahaha...

okie...will go see ur mulitply pics later...
happy selection of photos ya?

ya...sewing is great coz u dun like can take out and wont spoil the gown. hmm...the design at the top part sounds great...can try...ya...using crystals will be great...they getting it for u? or u gt to buy on ur own??

totodilez

ya...sewing is great coz u dun like can take out and wont spoil the gown. hmm...the design at the top part sounds great...can try...ya...using crystals will be great...they getting it for u? or u gt to buy on ur own??

totodilez

magic_alz

hey grace,
can't wait for sunday! but can't take too long at selection coz have to rush down to LCL's wedding..haha..

my designer said to go arab street n buy it myself, then they'll sew it on for me..

magic_alz

hey grace,
can't wait for sunday! but can't take too long at selection coz have to rush down to LCL's wedding..haha..

my designer said to go arab street n buy it myself, then they'll sew it on for me..

magic_alz

hey grace,

minssy

hi jasda,

in case mehmeh cant come in to reply you cos she may be out, aldo is at raffles city & wisma.

mehmeh_lim

hi Minssy,

heheh, yupz i was out! heehee.. There's another Aldo outlet, in Suntec

Hi Magical,

So glad ur designer's willing to add on the crystals for u
happy.gif
Haven't had a chance to go Orch, or rather Far East these 2 weeks. But if u are in town, do check out Far East yah?

mehmeh_lim

Hi Minssy,

Oh yes, Tangs has nice wedding shoes. Prob is tt they have heels which usually end at 3", they seldom carry 4" heels...

mehmeh_lim

hi Minssy,

I asked the sales ppl when i was scouting for heels.. hahah, I like Caparro's better, nicer heels, but still too short! hahah

minssy

hi mehmeh,

i see.. for me i go for flats.. heatwave is a good place to get both flats and decent heels at a cheap price
happy.gif

jaspanda

Thanks minssy for your answer. Btw, where is heatwave can be found? Do you encourage to buy shoes at this time (dec) since my AD is in May? I know keeping shoes at good shape is an issue right?

minssy

hi jasda,

a.. i got mine from international plaza (tg pagar).

a.. i suggest if you really really like a design, get it.. you can just put into the box.. i kept my WG shoes for like, 8 mths? i only took out 3 times.. first is to wear in before PS, 2nd is PS, 3rd is wear in for AD.. hahahah

magic_alz

hi mehmeh..
went to far east that day but was in a rush so didn't get a good look..
but i agree with minssy...saw some nice ones at heatwave..but no covered shoes ley...
maybe'll go down again before term starts.. =)