Wedding Shoes^_^

maeazuka

Hi Peggy, is your pair of shoes covered or open-toe? I'm looking for a pair of 3 inches covered, satin off-white.. do u hv the add of the shop at Kovan? I'll like to check out the shop... thanks!

gwee_liap

Recently l saw some really nice and elegant shoes at METRO Causeway point.. Too bad l already bought it, u may want to try other outlets too. eg Compasspoint,Paragon n Century Square (Tampines)

Check it out....worth considering

minssy

hi gwee liap,

oh yes! metro has nice shoes.. i bought 2 pairs from paragon for the wedding... actually their range is ok..

for me, i bought a pair from 'cyn' and another one is 'zoe'. sure can be used as daily wear after wedding too.. do check it out

lynn_c09

i hv a pair of white colour covered wedding frm JWEST for sale.
used once, onli on my actual day.
its surrounded wif pearls.
do email me @ lynn_c09@hotmail for u guys r interested.

hi jc,

Silverline is found on 2nd floor of Bugis Junction, at a corner near the restroom.. It's actually a sister comapny of Pretty Fit

U might also want to try Walking Culture at Millenia Walk if u can take 3.5" shoes.. They have quite glamorous looking strappy shoes ard $60-90

hi jc,

Silverline is found on 2nd floor of Bugis Junction, at a corner near the restroom.. It's actually a sister comapny of Pretty Fit

U might also want to try Walking Culture at Millenia Walk if u can take 3.5" shoes.. They have quite glamorous looking strappy shoes ard $60-90

hi jc,

vitamin

I'm shopping for heels. Can anyone advice me whether to get with or without strap? My WG will have cancan lor. Afraid I can't find my shoes if any one of them accidentally slipped off my feet lor. Ha. But if I get them in strap, I find it quite troublesome to wear them leh. Hee thanks in advance for sharing

vitamin

I'm shopping for heels. Can anyone advice me whether to get with or without strap? My WG will have cancan lor. Afraid I can't find my shoes if any one of them accidentally slipped off my feet lor. Ha. But if I get them in strap, I find it quite troublesome to wear them leh. Hee thanks in advance for sharing

vitamin

minssy

hi vitamin,

will a few minutes of wearing be more troublesome or the fear of slipping your shoes off be more troublesome? ;)

strap ones will look more class...

minssy

hi vitamin,

will a few minutes of wearing be more troublesome or the fear of slipping your shoes off be more troublesome? ;)

minssy

hi vitamin,

magic_alz

hello!
great to find this thread for sharing about weddng shoes!
i'm desperately trying to look for shoes coz my PS is next week..

can't decide if i should get 2 pairs, one for WG n one EG..or just get one that can fit both..headache! my budget is max 80 bucks...does leaping lizards or paradox MTM for this amount? coz my friend did hers at paradox n it was 300+!
i'm thinking of a T design..not very complicated 1...

went to centrepoint Jwest, tangs studio, OG orchard pt, isetan scotts, metro causeway pt, n even far east..
next aiming to go bugis junction, ck tangs, metro paragon n taka..but if MTM at 80 bucks i might as well save the trouble n parking fees n just MTM from them!!

magic_alz

hello!

can't decide if i should get 2 pairs, one for WG n one EG..or just get one that can fit both..headache! my budget is max 80 bucks...does leaping lizards or paradox MTM for this amount? coz my friend did hers at paradox n it was 300+!

went to centrepoint Jwest, tangs studio, OG orchard pt, isetan scotts, metro causeway pt, n even far east..
next aiming to go bugis junction, ck tangs, metro paragon n taka..but if MTM at 80 bucks i might as well save the trouble n parking fees n just MTM from them!!

magic_alz

hello!

verylastminute

Hi, I've got a pair of brand new stuart weitzman plain covered satin bridal shoes. My friend got it for me from the states but it's too narrow so gotta let go. There are slight marks on the side, but don't worry, it won't be visible under your gown. Sole is completely unscuffed as it's never been worn. Heels are about 3 inches high. It's really classic, and if you want you can add your own beading or other details. Anyone interested please PM me.

verylastminute

Hi, I've got a pair of brand new stuart weitzman plain covered satin bridal shoes. My friend got it for me from the states but it's too narrow so gotta let go. There are slight marks on the side, but don't worry, it won't be visible under your gown. Sole is completely unscuffed as it's never been worn. Heels are about 3 inches high. It's really classic, and if you want you can add your own beading or other details. Anyone interested please PM me.

verylastminute

Hi Vitamin & Magical,

U might want to check out VNC & Walking Culture (harbourfront & millenia walk)
VNC: Saw a gold pair with elaborate diamante design, covered-toe
WC: Have several designs of both slips-ons & backstrap heels, at least 3", have 4" too. No covered-toe though. Gorgeous designs in gold & silver.. Magical: Saw a couple of T-designs at WC, but are slip-ons.

These 2 places are very affordable, def no more than $80.. I was at WC last wk, they having storewide discount of ard 10-30%

Hi Vitamin & Magical,

WC: Have several designs of both slips-ons & backstrap heels, at least 3", have 4" too. No covered-toe though. Gorgeous designs in gold & silver.. Magical: Saw a couple of T-designs at WC, but are slip-ons.

These 2 places are very affordable, def no more than $80.. I was at WC last wk, they having storewide discount of ard 10-30%

Hi Vitamin & Magical,

hi Magical,

heheh, with tt sale, i was rather tempted to purchase 1 glamarous pair for future D&Ds! hahah, but own too many pairs for my own gd..
If u do find sthg u like, better buy & put tt search to a close. Oh do rem to post here, wld love to share ur joy!

hi Magical,

heheh, with tt sale, i was rather tempted to purchase 1 glamarous pair for future D&Ds! hahah, but own too many pairs for my own gd..
If u do find sthg u like, better buy & put tt search to a close. Oh do rem to post here, wld love to share ur joy!

hi Magical,

vitamin

Hi minssy, hee thanks... with your advice, I'll consider wearing strap shoes then

Hey mehmeh, glad to hear that the shoes are not too exp. Ha. I'll make a trip down also. Thanks alot

vitamin

Hi minssy, hee thanks... with your advice, I'll consider wearing strap shoes then

Hey mehmeh, glad to hear that the shoes are not too exp. Ha. I'll make a trip down also. Thanks alot

vitamin

childlike

hi vitamin, FYI, i also having strap shoes, mainly for the comfort more than anyth else
although many professionals advised me to use covered shoes cos more formal...but well.. i feel comfort should go first....lets hope no one can see my shoes too clearly on AD

childlike

hi vitamin, FYI, i also having strap shoes, mainly for the comfort more than anyth else
although many professionals advised me to use covered shoes cos more formal...but well.. i feel comfort should go first....lets hope no one can see my shoes too clearly on AD

childlike

magic_alz

mehmeh,
i finally bought my shoes! thank you so muhc for your help..=)
i went to marina first, URS had something i liked..but the heels were too high..so had to scrap that....so went to walking culture..n bought my pair there..=D
i havent taken a pic of it yet..will do so then post it here to show you soon..haha.! i was smiling all the way home when i got it..

now left my hubby's long sleeved shirts to buy..will do it over this week then we're all set to go for PS!
oh but i developed some rashes on my neck n arm..so now hoping they'll go away soon..darn them..

magic_alz

mehmeh,
i went to marina first, URS had something i liked..but the heels were too high..so had to scrap that....so went to walking culture..n bought my pair there..=D
i havent taken a pic of it yet..will do so then post it here to show you soon..haha.! i was smiling all the way home when i got it..

now left my hubby's long sleeved shirts to buy..will do it over this week then we're all set to go for PS!
oh but i developed some rashes on my neck n arm..so now hoping they'll go away soon..darn them..

magic_alz

mehmeh,

Hi Magical,

WOW! So glad u found the shoes u like.. How high are ur heels? I love high heels, much needed to the petite me! heheh... Hope u managed to enjoy a discount too...
Since u splurged on ur gown & shoes, splurge a little on gd quality shirts for ur FH... Groom's often are side-kicks to brides, so give him a little star treatment!
When's ur PS? Hope ur rash goes away.. Even if they dun fully recover u can always depend on Photoshop to edit them away.... heheh, the power of airbrushing