Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel

Tulipmania

Oh why didn't you? Honestly I'm having slight second thoughts as we suddenly faced some unhappiness while communicating with them. Not very impressed by the service from the coordinator.

Btw I will PM you to ask you some qns! :)

Hello babe, can share with me more details on your experience with Mariott too pls? I am bout to sign with them. Thanks much :)

PlasticBottle

Hi. Can anyone advise if the venue for the gallery in marriott a good place to hold wedding? Im interested to sign a package there but quite skeptical as i never attended a open concept of the gallery before so i would appreciate if those who have hold their weddings there before to give me some valuable pointers.
TIA

PlasticBottle

We are expected to give a confirmation by this sunday as they have block out the dates for us. So appreciate it if anyone can advise us.
Thanks!

Geniec

Hi everyone, I'm a 2017 btb. Im considering Marriott for wedding lunch. Can anyone advise on the package and perks they offer? And if anyone managed to nego on min tables, as we were told they need min 25 but we were looking at 20. Thanks!! :)

yiqii

Hi everyone, I'm a June 2018 BTB. I'm thinking of signing with Marriott for wedding Dinner. Possible to let me know what things to look out for to get? Or some extra freebies. Hahaha

Jstan

Hi, am interested in signing up a package with them. Anyone can advise what perks i can ask for? Do appreciate all your kind advise. Thank you !

blue_honey

Hi everyone, I'm a June 2018 BTB. I'm thinking of signing with Marriott for wedding Dinner. Possible to let me know what things to look out for to get? Or some extra freebies. Hahaha
Hi yiqii, could you share with me your package details and who did you coordinate with? Thanks :)

tinkerella

Hi all, I went for a site visit at Marriott Tang plaza a couple weeks back and managed to see the banquet set up as they had a wedding that day.
The theme is really beautiful.. IMO I think Marriott Tang plaza has the nicest wedding themes I've seen so far.. However, their ballroom was too big for me as I only expect around 120 guests. I eventually signed with Fullerton for the Straits Room.

The planner I met with is called Ester by the way. She is fantastic really. Very prompt in responses and very sincere in helping you with your needs/requirements.
The perks given by Marriott Tang is also the best out of the many hotels I've visited. I'll be glad to share if you want to know more - can just drop me a PM :)

Elylin

Hi all, I went for a site visit at Marriott Tang plaza a couple weeks back and managed to see the banquet set up as they had a wedding that day.
The theme is really beautiful.. IMO I think Marriott Tang plaza has the nicest wedding themes I've seen so far.. However, their ballroom was too big for me as I only expect around 120 guests. I eventually signed with Fullerton for the Straits Room.

The planner I met with is called Ester by the way. She is fantastic really. Very prompt in responses and very sincere in helping you with your needs/requirements.
The perks given by Marriott Tang is also the best out of the many hotels I've visited. I'll be glad to share if you want to know more - can just drop me a PM :)

ivy88

Hi can share with me the info? [email protected]

kittyee

Hi would like to know more from you :) [email protected]

smaltblu3

Would be great if you could share with me too. :) My email is [email protected] :)

qooirky

Hello! Can you PM me the details too! Thanks so much! :)

Juneohzn

Can I also have the details too? Many thanks!!

[email protected]

smaltblu3

Can anyone share your experiences with Marriott - especially regarding the food during the actual day itself? Close to signing with Marriott....

ml12

Hi! Can you send me the details too? Thank you!

ml12

Really close to signing with Marriott for wedding lunch. Their planner threw in some perks which are really attractive.

Can’t seem to find recent reviews from couples who held their wedding there. Anyone?

I like Marriott hotel. Their service is good. Look for Denise Loo. She has recently been in the news for her excellent service.
Too bad that the venue is over our Budget (cuz we wanted dinner) :(

ml12

I like Marriott hotel. Their service is good. Look for Denise Loo. She has recently been in the news for her excellent service.
Too bad that the venue is over our Budget (cuz we wanted dinner) :(

I only know about Denise after I was already assigned a wedding planner. So now I can’t request for her.. will be weird.

Just went to view Grand Hyatt today. Also very nice. Can’t make up our mind now!

smaltblu3

Does anyone have Stella as their wedding coordinator? Any feedback on her? Thanks!

Hi there! Stella is our wedding coordinator. Thus far, all's good, she's quite prompt on emails and she's friendly. We haven't had much contact after we signed the contract but our wedding is in July 2018 so i guess there's still a bit of time to go?

cookiemonsterrr

Hi there! Stella is our wedding coordinator. Thus far, all's good, she's quite prompt on emails and she's friendly. We haven't had much contact after we signed the contract but our wedding is in July 2018 so i guess there's still a bit of time to go?
Thank you! We have been in contact with her as well and she seems quite friendly and replies really fast. So fast Marriott has been the most prompt and given us the most perks... But the ballroom ceiling is quite low, which is something i dont really like >< Cant decide on which ballrooms to go for now

Yan Jun

Hi everyone! I'll be having my wedding at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel in July. Stella is my wedding coordinator.

I am scheduled to have my food tasting on 22 March 2018. Anyone with any recommendations on the dishes? Especially the desserts!

Thanks! :)

smaltblu3

Hi everyone! I'll be having my wedding at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel in July. Stella is my wedding coordinator.

I am scheduled to have my food tasting on 22 March 2018. Anyone with any recommendations on the dishes? Especially the desserts!

Thanks! :)

What a coincidence! I'm having mine at Marriott in July as well. Which date is yours? I heard that their lotus rice, eefu noodles is good! Dont pick the chilli crab dish though cos its on the sourish side. Melting hearts is also popular there. Also keen to hear what other btbs or brides' feedback on this this as well!

qooirky

What a coincidence! I'm having mine at Marriott in July as well. Which date is yours? I heard that their lotus rice, eefu noodles is good! Dont pick the chilli crab dish though cos its on the sourish side. Melting hearts is also popular there. Also keen to hear what other btbs or brides' feedback on this this as well!

I'm attending my food tasting in April! I chose eefu noodles but i heard lotus rice is good. Let me know if anyone has tried it! Almost picked the chilli crab dish though. Thought of getting something different but parents dont really like the idea of that. Lol. 2 of my friends who've attended Marriott banquets recommended Melting Hearts too!

Qiaohui

Really close to signing with Marriott for wedding lunch. Their planner threw in some perks which are really attractive.

Can’t seem to find recent reviews from couples who held their wedding there. Anyone?

Can u share what are the additional perks that was threw in?

Yan Jun

I’m holding mine on the 22nd of July! Btw! I tried the melting hearts dessert, it was really good! We’ve selected that as our dessert! :D
Tried to upload a picture of it but the file is too big

Wp123

Hi! I jus had my wedding at Marriott tangs! In my opinion, I think I have no regrets signing w them.. initially I was tempted by other hotels such as w hotel.. but the coordinator is so experienced here.. I got Denise loo btw.. she is very very genuine and dedicated. I was very busy with work and she basically helped me with a lot of things like liasing and updating vendors. She works like a wedding planner for which i appreciate a lot. Worth considering as they throw in a lot of perks and the themes are great. Food is good too! Thumbs up!

glorybreath

Hi! I jus had my wedding at Marriott tangs! In my opinion, I think I have no regrets signing w them.. initially I was tempted by other hotels such as w hotel.. but the coordinator is so experienced here.. I got Denise loo btw.. she is very very genuine and dedicated. I was very busy with work and she basically helped me with a lot of things like liasing and updating vendors. She works like a wedding planner for which i appreciate a lot. Worth considering as they throw in a lot of perks and the themes are great. Food is good too! Thumbs up!

Hey babe, can you share the package with marriott and the perks that they threw in? Just viewed the ballroom yst and HTB and I and considering to go with Marriott. Thank youuu in advance!

[email protected]

Che

Hi! I'm kinda interested in signing with Mariott too. Do share with me what are the additional perks you have asked for/ been given ;) Thanks in advance!!!

pastelrose

Hi girls, how are your wedding coordinators so far? Has anyone held a holy matrimony at the hotel before? Was the ballroom or another room used?

This far, I don’t think their service is very good. Everything is via email- my coordinator does not seem willing to meet up unnecessarily. The scheduled food tasting wasn’t in a private room as what other hotels provide. It was in the usual dining area - and the restaurant service was poor. The food was alright, but service wasn’t good- perhaps short handled or whatever but not even Chinese tea was served for 20mins before we had to go out of the area to find a waiter to attend to us. We sat at the table for 20mins and no one attended to us. To add on, our coordinator did not even tell us the timing in the email for the food tasting till the day itself - when I had to call and email her to check. How can someone not put the timing, place/restaurant of food tasting, especially if the date is suggested by them? It’s just a mistake I cannot accept.

Last edited: