Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel

Discussion in 'Wedding Banquets' started by fennie, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Tulipmania

Tulipmania New Member

Hello babe, can share with me more details on your experience with Mariott too pls? I am bout to sign with them. Thanks much :)

2. Tulipmania

Tulipmania New Member

Hello babe, can also share whose's your coordinator by pm-ing me? Thanks thanks! :) I haven't sign with Mariott yet but thinking of.

3. PlasticBottle

PlasticBottle New Member

Hi. Can anyone advise if the venue for the gallery in marriott a good place to hold wedding? Im interested to sign a package there but quite skeptical as i never attended a open concept of the gallery before so i would appreciate if those who have hold their weddings there before to give me some valuable pointers.
    TIA

4. PlasticBottle

PlasticBottle New Member

We are expected to give a confirmation by this sunday as they have block out the dates for us. So appreciate it if anyone can advise us.
    Thanks!

5. Geniec

Geniec New Member

Hi everyone, I'm a 2017 btb. Im considering Marriott for wedding lunch. Can anyone advise on the package and perks they offer? And if anyone managed to nego on min tables, as we were told they need min 25 but we were looking at 20. Thanks!! :)

6. yiqii

yiqii Member

Hi everyone, I'm a June 2018 BTB. I'm thinking of signing with Marriott for wedding Dinner. Possible to let me know what things to look out for to get? Or some extra freebies. Hahaha

7. kewpie20

kewpie20 Member

@yiqii able to pm me? i cant pm u

8. thetinygiant

thetinygiant New Member

You can PM me for details too, happy to share :)

9. yiqii

yiqii Member

PM you already!!

10. yiqii

yiqii Member

PM you already!!

11. Jstan

Jstan New Member

Hi, am interested in signing up a package with them. Anyone can advise what perks i can ask for? Do appreciate all your kind advise. Thank you !

12. blue_honey

blue_honey New Member

Hi, I am interested in their package too, anyone mind sharing with me your package details / experience?

13. blue_honey

blue_honey New Member

Hi yiqii, could you share with me your package details and who did you coordinate with? Thanks :)

14. tinkerella

tinkerella New Member

Hi all, I went for a site visit at Marriott Tang plaza a couple weeks back and managed to see the banquet set up as they had a wedding that day.
    The theme is really beautiful.. IMO I think Marriott Tang plaza has the nicest wedding themes I've seen so far.. However, their ballroom was too big for me as I only expect around 120 guests. I eventually signed with Fullerton for the Straits Room.

The planner I met with is called Ester by the way. She is fantastic really. Very prompt in responses and very sincere in helping you with your needs/requirements.
    The perks given by Marriott Tang is also the best out of the many hotels I've visited. I'll be glad to share if you want to know more - can just drop me a PM :)

15. Elylin

Elylin New Member

16. pinkconnoisseur

pinkconnoisseur New Member

Please share the information to me! Thank you :)

17. ivy88

ivy88 Member

Hi can share with me the info? Ivy_seah@hotmail.com

18. kittyee

kittyee New Member

Hi would like to know more from you :) ky05093@hotmail.com

19. smaltblu3

smaltblu3 New Member

Would be great if you could share with me too. :) My email is aux.deux.crayons@gmail.com :)

20. qooirky

qooirky New Member

Hello! Can you PM me the details too! Thanks so much! :)

Kate88 likes this.
  21. Juneohzn

Juneohzn Member

Can I also have the details too? Many thanks!!

Juneohzn@gmail.Com

22. smaltblu3

smaltblu3 New Member

Can anyone share your experiences with Marriott - especially regarding the food during the actual day itself? Close to signing with Marriott....

23. qooirky

qooirky New Member

Looking for reviews on their food as well! Anyone care to share?

24. ml12

ml12 New Member

Hi! Can you send me the details too? Thank you!

25. cookiemonsterrr

cookiemonsterrr New Member

Does anyone have Stella as their wedding coordinator? Any feedback on her? Thanks!

26. smaltblu3

smaltblu3 New Member

Hi there! Stella is our wedding coordinator. Thus far, all's good, she's quite prompt on emails and she's friendly. We haven't had much contact after we signed the contract but our wedding is in July 2018 so i guess there's still a bit of time to go?

27. cookiemonsterrr

cookiemonsterrr New Member

Thank you! We have been in contact with her as well and she seems quite friendly and replies really fast. So fast Marriott has been the most prompt and given us the most perks... But the ballroom ceiling is quite low, which is something i dont really like >< Cant decide on which ballrooms to go for now

28. ml12

ml12 New Member

Anyone had Mavis as their wedding coordinator?