Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel

Perlin88

Hello, I just went to see the ballroom and was quoted a very attractive package !!?
Now im in a dilemma torn btw conrad and marriott :/ I can share more oncr I reach home ! Ester is the planner. :)
Personally I think Marriott is better... Have you seen the Conrad ballroom? I don't really like the layout tho...

kewpie20

@Perlin88 i prefer intercon ballroom design. so pretty n classy! and theirs is 8 course whereas marriott is 7 course.. did a search on the restaurant and intercon seems to fare better.

Perlin88

@Perlin88 i prefer intercon ballroom design. so pretty n classy! and theirs is 8 course whereas marriott is 7 course.. did a search on the restaurant and intercon seems to fare better.
Yesh indeed I like the ballroom very much... Intercon is my first ballroom visit... Actually I wanted to confirm with Fairmont Stamford ballroom but suddenly I feel not the type of feel I wan so in the end I work out my budget again. Lucky it meet so I immediately call Intercon to do soft book. Did you went to their wedding show?

Tingzcrown

Personally I think Marriott is better... Have you seen the Conrad ballroom? I don't really like the layout tho...

Actually I don't mind intercontinental too, but bcox my htb's bro wedd was held there... And he feels he wanted someting different :/

We wanted fairmont stamford ballroom too, but can't meet the min 45 tables as well, so gave up :(

We chose conrad as I went for luncheon before and find it alright and thou its the first hotel that we shortlist, we don't k now why we keep delaying and delaying haha till we see marriott but then again, there's not so much +ive feedbacks for wan hao =="

Perlin88

Actually I don't mind intercontinental too, but bcox my htb's bro wedd was held there... And he feels he wanted someting different :/

We wanted fairmont stamford ballroom too, but can't meet the min 45 tables as well, so gave up :(

We chose conrad as I went for luncheon before and find it alright and thou its the first hotel that we shortlist, we don't k now why we keep delaying and delaying haha till we see marriott but then again, there's not so much +ive feedbacks for wan hao =="
Icic...

Nevertheless both of you are happy with the location tat most importantly.

We can't have good food, ambience and good price together.. Hahaha...

Happy planning :)

I went for food tasting at wan hao for my wedding in Nov 2015. Felt that the food was good:) they had sea perch which we felt was rather unique.

Tingzcrown

Ur coordinator is who ! Also ester right ? But its abit weird leh, she asking for confirmation on our date as another couple placing deposit, then again did not get back to u ><

kewpie20

yea is ester. she got back to us. say we can take the date as the other couple still considering lol but she nv really tell dem? idk also

Tingzcrown

Sighs so u plcing deposit soon ? Lol better hurry if rea lly want leh, I guess many are looking and esp their wedding fair coming again

@lovemylife sea perch is whole fish ma? so the rest of the dishes were ok?

Haha in general we felt that the dishes were good. Parents also sang praises. We chose the herbal chicken and sea perch (deboned whole fish) and they were yummy! However, I guess the standard at food tasting is always better than AD. Shall update here once my AD is over :)

Tingzcrown

Haha in general we felt that the dishes were good. Parents also sang praises. We chose the herbal chicken and sea perch (deboned whole fish) and they were yummy! However, I guess the standard at food tasting is always better than AD. Shall update here once my AD is over :)

Hi, I look through my banquet menues, all is without sea perch :/ is it a different menu ?!

Tingzcrown

Yea, the hotels dun spare a thought for us de ! Only think of their sales and biz then aftr u commit, maybe different attitude ler :/,

Tingzcrown

Sighs, im at marriott at this point of time to eat at wan hao !! Food not nice at all :( even imperial treasure at ion wins hands down leh :( they should be better than this

Attachments

• 1445065155504.jpg
    1445065155504.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 26