Singapore Art Musuem

loppi_tan

Okie dokie,
No prob. Will send it to you when I get back home. By tonite, I promise.
happy.gif

jacelyn

hi gals,
Anyone here took their Rom photos or AD photos at Singaore Art musuem? I'll be taking my ROM photos there? Any feed back or phot to share with me?
pls email me [email protected]
Thanks...

loppi_tan

Hi Bubbles and little eyes,
my home pc is sick.
sad.gif
Doc hubby will treat it tonite or tomorrow. Promise to send to you when it is well again....

Hi Sheron, thanks for the compliment. I am sure yours will be just as romantic. When is your wedding? It is always fun and exciting preparing for our special day.

Have fun gals!
happy.gif

koichi

Hi Su-An,

I received your mail. U sent 3 pics rite? Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.
happy.gif

The decoration is very nice. Did Kriston did it for you too?

I am having a problem now. SAM can only take my booking 4 mths before my date. Do you think I should wait and take a risk? How do your handle it?

loppi_tan

Hi Koi,
Um... I think I sent four. Um... I will try to re-send again. So sorrie.... Glad you enjoyed the pics.
happy.gif

Kriston was my caterer. Kriston's food is quite nice. But Kriston does not go into deco.

If you are interested, can try contacting Eunice for deco at [email protected]

Um... I dun remember this policy. I think I booked six months in advance. I booked through Iris. I did not get the date I wanted at first but compromised on another date. Thank god, we got a slot on a sat. My hubby and I are not the traditional type. Any date was fine then as long as it did not clash with the seventh month and our work commitments.

Not sure if you are the traditional kind that need to get married on some special days. If you are not, I think 4 mths should not be a problem. But if you are, maybe it is slightly risky.

But there again, you should try asking them the reason for such policy as I did not face this restriction then.

Hope your problem can be solved soon... let me know if you need help in anyway.

Dun be stress, everything will be fine for your big day. Have faith.
happy.gif

minniem

Hi Su-An, I am also interested to book the SAM auditorium and glass hall for my solemnisation and reception but am worried that have to do alot of coordination. Can you share what other vendors you have to liaise with to make the event complete. Txs.

loppi_tan

Hi Mouse,
Dun worry lah...not difficult.
happy.gif

Acutally, there were not too many vendors for my wedding:
1. SAM

2. Caterer for reception in glass hall - Kriston

3. Musicians for reception - Dawn-Marie Toh

4. All other nifty gritty details eg: invites, deco, favors, guest books, slideshow for dinner and etc. all by a freelance wedding provider - Eunice

5. Hand bouquet for solemnisation in auditorium of SAM - Greenpoint

6. Make-up artist for actual day - Jacquelyn Law

7. Hotel for wedding night and venue for make-up - Raffles the Plaza

8. Photographer - (oh boy...cannot remember his name now...recommmended by Montage studio)

Let me know if you need other help in anyway.
happy.gif

minniem

Thanks Su-An for the comprehensive list. Did the cost work out to be more than if you had held it at a hotel? Did you consider Lavish Dining which I saw is also one of their recommended caterer. I suppose having the wedding provider helped alot.

loppi_tan

Hi Mouse,
Trust me, the price is definitely much much lower than in a hotel. We did not use a single cent from our parents and still had money for our renovation. Very proud of ourselves.
happy.gif

Eunice recommended Kriston to me as she said the food was good. As I was very green, I just took up her suggestion. And it turned out well. And it was not pricey. The lady in charged was very friendly and accommodating. Maybe you can try calling Kriston and see how it goes. Not too bad lah.

sheron

Hi Su-An,

Sorry for the late reply. My wedding is off due to family issue.
Thank you very much again for mailing me your lovely pictures.

Cheers!

koichi

hi Su-An,

How do you have dinner there? Standing buffet? or sit down round tables? buffet or banquet?

loppi_tan

Hi Sheron,
Sorry to hear about that. Hope it is nothing very serious. Take care and God bless you and your family.
happy.gif

loppi_tan

Hi Koi,
I had sit down round tables and it was a buffet. For the courtyard, I had small cocktail tables for guests to mingle around with their drinks after or before dinner.
happy.gif

sheron

Su-An,

Thank you for your best wishes. All is still cool. The banquet is off coz cannot please PIL's demand.
Hubby finally decide to end all the arguements by suggesting we go on a cruse to celebrate our union instead.

So now at least the bride is happy.....

sheron

Thanx Su-An!

Forgotten to wish yoi Gong Xi Fa Chai. May the year of rooster makes all your wishes come true.

binkies

Hi,

I am considering abt holding my wedding buffet dinner there. are you able to show me some pics and share with me the cost of your caterer?

huiling

hallo Erica! I just had my wedding at SAM! It was held at the auditorium and the food reception, I had it outdoor. Beautiful place! the wedding was what I envisioned, the weather was so great that my guests went out into the courtyard and gathered around the small fountains.

you can call stephanie up at 63327989. she is the person in charge of the venue rental.

huiling

oh dear, what were the dates you are looking at, Ericia? have you considered Asian civilisation museum? or how about a rooftop wedding at the highest floor of International Plaza? many great venues around! *hug*

dv1adm2

hihi,
highest floor of international plaza sounds exciting. where can we get info on that?
email? webby? phone number?

girl_ren_yu can provide some info?
thanks thanks

huiling

hallo froggie, sorry I only read about international plaza on one of the wedding mag. One of the brides had it there. but I;m not sure what are the contact. you want to try yellow pages? I think it sounds very exciting too! at night, the view of the city is beautiful!