hi girl ren yu,
I've juz booked SAM for my wedding coming jun.
Did you hold a lunch or dinner? Mind sharing the layout.. was it a sit-down or standing reception? Having headache now as I'd be using the glass hall for mine. Trying hard to squeeze more ppl in... haiz...
I am also interested in having my soloemization and wedding banquet at SAM. After looking at your lovely pictures, I wanted even more to have it there. I have many questions and really hope that you can help to answer to them,
1) Can I know which florist did you get? Saw the beautiful flowers that were attached to the chair.
2) How about your dinner, did you opt for buffet or Chinese banquet dinner? I intend to have the solemization in the Auditorium, cocktail reception at the courtyard and Chinses banquet dinner at the Glass Hall. Still deciding which caterer to go to?
3) Who is your photographer and your bridal package is from?
4) How much is the rental fee for the London cab and for how long?
1. the flowers attached to the chair were handmade by me lah.. bot flowers from Concourse.
2. my dinner was at Conrad.. not at SAM.. i had reception after the ROM though
3. what is your email? I send you my photographer details.. i had a few photographers.
my gowns are from The Wedding Present.
4. the london cab cost me about $200plus for 7 hours
I am thinking of using the glass hall or auditorium for my church wedding. Can I check if the marquee is necessary for the reception? There should be some shelter at the sides right?How much is the marquee?
if your wedding is a standing kind, which ours was, our estimated guests for the day was 200 but end up about 300 came, cos of kids and some last min guests...if standing kind, pple would come and go and will not sit down for a long time like a banquet
for sitting down style, in the glass hall is about 10 tables, courtyards will be abt 5-6 tables on each sides...
indeed...SAM is not a big place...more towards cosy place...for us we did set up a marquee on one side of the yard...with the standing air con unit and fans...costed us abt 1.5k...but the effect was superb!