Sharing of couples first meet stories

Dear fellow forumers,

I am gathering collecting stories about couples first meet stories for some project , can you kind souls out there kindly help out ?

Share with us on how you and your other half first meet each other?

Million thanks to everyone out there !

miloice

Met my wife @ American pool + mahjong session with common friends.
Asked for her email and ICQ# and chat online after.

Watched SHREK on the first date with me laughing loudly. What we remembered very well was the couple behind us. The lady was laughing uncontrollably and at random times. She was laughing when it was all quiet and the comical part was long over. That filtered our laughters and we could laugh silly without disrupting the others.

ahkiong84

used to play dota1 with my gf 5-6yrs ago..all the while thought she was a guy (coz she very vulgar in game.. lol).
5yrs later..we exchange facebook and contacts then realised she is really a girl.
meet up and get to noe each other then together

alleberry

I was overseas and driving with my gf. He banged into my car and we exchange contacts. Back in sg, I got my car fixed by his workshop n he started asking me out for dinner n that's how it all started.

miloice

I was overseas and driving with my gf. He banged into my car and we exchange contacts. Back in sg, I got my car fixed by his workshop n he started asking me out for dinner n that's how it all started.
wow.... did he purposely hit your car to get your contact? Or he was too distracted to drive properly.

Good one ! Thanks for sharing.

I met my wife at a friend's birthday barbeque, back then she was still attached and after being introduced i just said "hello" and went on my business. 2 years later, i invited her to my birthday celebration and found out she's single and we sort of mu. then from there we somehow started chatting on icq/msn and i asked her out for dinners and movies as friends. Then first date at Night Safari where i help to cover her from fruit bats and she said i'm so man to protect her. somehow from there we became lovers and after a year of dating i proposed to her and she said yes.

Not sure if it mattered still. Time flies.

One evening, a friend messaged me if I wanted to know a girl over dinner the next day. I was quite hesitant. The old me was hardcore over work. I happened to have an appointment the next day after work, so I would not have had any time to meet.

The next day, I was rushing to office. When I got onto the main road, I tried to overtake the trailer in front of me. For some strange reason, my rear tyre was punctured.... actually burst. In my years of driving, it was the first time I saw a burst tyre. Hole was so big that the nearby tyre shop couldn't patch. I had to leave my car at the tyre shop and rush down on cab to my regular tyre shop for right sized tyre. And, then rush back to that tyre shop to get my bad tyre replaced. But, wait, I had to go to work and then the tyre was wobbly cos only my regular tyre shop had the equipment to do wheel balancing.

End up, I couldn't make it for my evening appointment and I had to go back to let the shop do the balancing. When my friend messaged me about meeting the girl, that was when "Yes, bro..... I'm coming".

The tyre bursting part was quite crazy. The rest was history.

i woo htb lor. he so shy. in badminton team and i always go watch him last time but he got gf then. but still friends friends lar. then go army still friends friends but always meet up as group of friends when he book out but each got steady then. after his last gf dump him like 3 years prior to us i one day cannot wait anymore so i ask him why he never ask me to be his gf lor then he said "huh i thought we were". i always thought he still hold a torch for his ex lar cos she pretty and very nice person and i also got bf last time but we ended on good terms cos we realise we like each other more as buddies than bf-gf lor and now we are colleagues from the same workplace. so funny.