Senja Green , HDB August 08 BTO

co2fan

Aloohaa~~ .. Of couse sometimes you can't avoid theres better than better, worst than worst kena sai services from 3rd parties~~ ..
BTW, be prepared on friday ... if i am u ... i'll clear all my doubt as much as possible during the friday reconfirmation session~~ Juz do it once and for all~~
Good luck~~ God Bless~~ Peace~~ °¢›ÍÓ·ð~~ Hail my lord~~ Ay Hitler~~ ÍòÀÍòÀÍòÍòÀ~~

aloha_koh

>> Christine, dont worry,will reach your turn soon. Me only go HDB to sign the revised contract, after that wait for the bank & lawyer to "call" me, think not so fast could be another two more months thats what i guess.Hope everything go smooth,can get the keys faster.

sinplyme

from my outdated visit on the 8th May, i also saw the portable toilet but i nvr see the hole before... anw, i suppose bai bai is maybe for the dong tu ceremony by the construction company to pray everything go smoothly...

co2fan> i don't think they will dig the buried out lah... i mean the forest so big, y only that dig the hole at that location leh, then what about the others buried in the other parts of that plot of land *assuming the ur theory is true*
maybe is for the sewage pipes or anything... or to see the soil sample or can dig how deep into the earth at that plot of land... i don't know, need a civil engr or some1 from the construction line to answer... heeez, just my guess...
happy.gif

mooncloud

Harlow.. sorrie.. yest and today been so so busy. No time to try to upload the photos. Will try to do so by today or tomoro. Keep u all updated.

Aloha, thanks for the assurance. And all the best for fri.. Hope everything goes well smoothly for you.

artizico

hi, i am also still waiting for my ahg and afl since dec 08. hope will not reach hle expiration date. mine has been extended to july 09. anyone here receive hdb's letter of confirmation to build senja green already? if you search in getbiz, hdb has another tender for the construction of trunk sewer in Bukit Panjang town neighbourhood 6 which was closed but not awarded yet. there are 9 tenderers for this. you can download the pdf to look at their plan.

co2fan

Sinny>>The baiz baiz is normally for Dong Tu ceremony thats why i asked how big is the hole~~ Not really for Zombies lah~~ ... keke ...
Then those bigger and squarish holes, if any, are to installed with corrugated steel plates to form base to support small buildings to stand firm on the slope one~~ Really got so much shit (wealth) meh~~
Confirm plus guarantee plus chop plus signature plus my life~~ Coz i'm a very Engineerederingily guy wor~~

Christ>> Very fast one ... your case only go down HDB hub there showcase see see look look, then go reception take number queue up ,then take temperature, then queue up again then look around for food then go in and juz sign which will take roughly 15 mins if the CSO not loso~~
Faster upload the pics leh~~ or send email attach to me ([email protected]) ¹Ô¹Ô~~ Dun be lazy ... only 10 mins to email to me~~ then i can forward to others~~

°¢w>> HDB's letter of confirmation to build senja green i tot long ago all of us received oredi?? AHG haven't receive?? then you'll still have to wait for another 2 week at least but very soon coz HLE expires June.

co2fan

Christ>> liao~~~ need to reapply which have to wait ... 2moro you better start to do something like check with CSO (the contact numbers on those letters) to see whether need to reapply or not ... then check what are the things to reapply like payslip etc.

artizico

co2fan> i checked my pile of letters again. confirmation received already. thanks. will wait for ahg.

christie> did hdb extend your hle for another 3 months before? if have, you may need to apply again. need to confirm with your cso.

all> you might want to read ura masterplan at http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/west.htm

mooncloud

huh??? me so confused... mine expire in apr loh... and no extension i think. I didn't even noe until u all mention abt expiry then i check.. faint... i got to call hdb i think. So blur dunno how wat to do. Reapply? or can extend? Sighz... so stoopid... can't they give me a longer period for HLE...

anyway... me trying to upload the photos. think i email to co2fan then trouble him to forward to the rest??? Coz i quite bad at this.. sorry folks.. coming coming... me now so stressed with the photos..

co2fan

Chris>> Aiya ~~~ no need stress lah .. kekeke .. take your time ... do things with priorities .. settle your things first then share photo~~ We have all time to wait/comment for photos~~

co2fan

Chris>> Firstly, call them to check if need to reapply and whether can apply online ( normally its faster and easier to go down there yourself.

Secondly, if need to reapply then go here to fillup and submit.Document can be submitted thru fax but u have to confirm with them whether need to submit relevant documents this time.
If no need ok lor~~ If u muz then i suggest you go down HDB hub do it once and or all~~
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp

mooncloud

Okok... i called up HDB... they extend for me till july.. but strange.. me didn't receive notification. Did u all receive? So ok loh.. i just take it as it is...

Me now in the processing of trying to load up the photos.. Think shld be up by today... Let me figure out how to do it.. haha.. coming...

mooncloud

co2fan, i sent u the photos liao... u can check? Help to post up to the thread or forward to the rest?? Thank you thank you. Sorry everyone.. I will try to upgrade my IT skills so that in future easier to show u all photos. haha...

co2fan

Chrys>> Wahaha ... great pics~~ you actually resized ... so the quality not so great but still can see clearly. You see lah~~ My theory was rite~~ Those two °¢²® worker shitting there rite?? Got evidence leh~~

Eh ... i try to upload the main ones~~

co2fan

Chrys' Senja Green Phase 1 photos~~

Shit Man :

1050079.jpg

They gei gei read newspaper ... i know its shitting tactics ... i juz know it ... i can even smell it~~ Trust my instinct folks~~

co2fan

Next to the XXX secondary school:

1050105.jpg

Clearly see the container office and the mobile toilet and some planks for stepping into the wet grasses~~

co2fan

Bus stop:

1050123.jpg

The ground next to bus stop near to where Blk 633D should be and can see the West View Primary School~~

co2fan

Digger :

1050135.jpg

Close up ... see the digger?? The forest very fast Botak ... good job~~

co2fan

Carpark:

1050153.jpg

This is the view from Senja Grand Multi-storey carpark .. actually Blk 633A/B car-owner neighbours can park here closer ...

co2fan

Chrys>> Enjoyed the pics~~ Great job~~ no choice have to upload these resized quality photo but i guess your original 8 Megapixel camera is clear enough to see the face of the 2 shitting workers rite ??
Damn~~ ... i want to complaint ... evidence leh~~But Vesak Day juz passed .. i let them off this time ... if next time i see them i'm gonna tell them off and handcuff them .. kekekeke~~

tomahawk

nice pictures!

As for the "Construction Of Trunk Sewer In Bukit Panjang Town Neighbourhood 6", it seems like the AH BOON CIVIL ENGINEERING & BUILDING CONTRACTOR PTE LTD will win right? Their bid is like 1/2 of the next nearest bidder...

Anyway for this bid, it just closed recently, so maybe the results won't be out so soon...

mooncloud

yoohoo everybody... Paiseh.. i resized the photos coz it seems so big to send the file over. Taking a long long time..

anyone interested in even more photos?? :p I juz went over today, in fact abt 1 hour ago!!! More trees are down.. they dig another big big hole at the back... Anyway, i took the 2 men to show pple working!!! Not pple shitting... feel like fainting.. If u all need today's photos then tell me. Me will do my best to share.. Once again, IT skills are lousy. Haha...

co2fan

Wah sei~~ ... u so on ar~~ .. luckily i changed my mind about going to the site juz now~~ Can i have some more latest pics huh?? Crispy??

mooncloud

Oei... crispy dun haf photos.. christie has. If u want crispy then i develop out the photos burn or fry them first then i send over to u loh... haha.. I happen to pass by mah.. tat's y juz detour up. Can... give me a sec k.. coz i now at bf house.. his comp dun really like to listen to me. I try.. will inform u once its done.

co2fan

Ok Ok sorry Chrystel~~
For an instant i tot you typed "Crispy dun haf potatos" ... kekeke ...
Oh you "busy" with FH ar ... paiseh paiseh .. take your time ... no wonder you so hot ... drink more Chrysanthemum hor~~
I'll wait for your photos~~ .. *co2fan sneaks back to facebook*

mooncloud

Photos sent.. u go check? need to trouble u to share with the rest... My bf not home lah. Still working. His mum cooks my dinner. I came over for dinner.

co2fan

Flat bed?

1050655.jpg

Actually ... according to this work rate ... i juz dun see why we need to wait until 2013 November ... i think by early 2013 we can get key liao~~

Huat Ah!!

artizico

nice photos.
christie> i did not receive any notification when hle was extended. knew it only after i logged into my hdbpage. by the way, did you ask anything about your ahg progress?

mooncloud

Hihi.. i called up hdb.. they say the sales dept was the one who extended for me. Not the credit officer side.. So they dunno wat's the progress for the rest.. well.. once again, back to waiting. HDB is so slow.. i think the building up liao i also not yet sign the agreement loh. Sigh...

mooncloud

Yah.. i also thought one year is reasonable... Why make it so troublesome... then pple will only complain since HDB so slow confirm 3 mths not enuff... hai...

co2fan

Sandy>> Thks Christie~~ ... shes the one risking her life to take those pictures. I juz merely upload for her~~

I may be going over to the our site to do some supervising cum photographing session at noon ... for those who want my autograph can meet me there .. for those who want to have lunch with me please wait for my autogragh session to finish ... kekeke~~

wiwiwi

co2fan,

rem to post up those life risking photos u took today hor!! gum sia...

I wanted to go n see look look but no time leh...

mooncloud

For those who can afford the time, i suggest u all go down and take it look. Its more satisfying. My photos only show the back view. Frm the main road, u can actually see a lot more trees have fallen off and the area is now quite bare actually. My photos were like i think only 2 days apart. So you can see the difference in 2 days... i tend to pass by the area. So for those who really are too busy i try my best to take pictures when i pass by. At least u can monitor the progress from here. But ya... life threatening pictures from the car park u noe. I got to risk my life standing in the urine stenched carpark. Stoopid fellow who urinated there. So i am like holding my breath and trying to snap as much pictures as possible. Haha.. coz i thought the view frm the carpark is not bad...