Revenge on the home wrecker

blossom_lai

Hi, I found out my husband having an affair with this divorcee and he had agreed to have a clean break with her as she had found a new life.

She messaged me to apologize and then went on to tell me that she will still contact my husband as a friend as he treated her well before.

Even though she apologized, instead of telling me I will keep away from your husband, she told me she will continue to be in touch with him. What is she trying to imply?

I can't take it lying down that she doesn't seem remorseful for breaking up a family and wanted a revenge. I wanted to post her contact number on those sleazy sites so that people will call and disturb her all the time until she needs to get the phone number changed. But seems like I couldn't find any websites to 'advertise' her.

I found her fb and seems like she's quite a famous make up artist.

Can anyone help to suggest what/how other revenge I can take? I just want to make her feel troubled for some time, and not for the rest of her life.

Thanks

raspberry76

Please do not do the posting of contact number thing. It will turn out the divorcee is the victim instead of you.

If you can, make arrangement to sit down with your husband and her and the three of you talk it all out.

blossom_lai

Please do not do the posting of contact number thing. It will turn out the divorcee is the victim instead of you.

If you can, make arrangement to sit down with your husband and her and the three of you talk it all out.
Thanks for the advice. I know it will be very mean of me if I were to make her number known. But I just want her to get her just dessers for breaking up a family. I want her to get her retribution. In your opinion, is there a better way to do so?

raspberry76

Thanks for the advice. I know it will be very mean of me if I were to make her number known. But I just want her to get her just dessers for breaking up a family. I want her to get her retribution. In your opinion, is there a better way to do so?
Since the three of you have already known one another, the best thing to do is to sit around a table and talk things out.

Clarify what your concerns are eg. Still want to keep in touch etc, just about anything that bothers you.

Don't fall into the trap of revenge. It won't work and will only push your husband back to her closer because she will have more excuse to hug your husband.

Talk it out among the three of you. Everything that bothers you.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Also, please note that if you publish the person's private data online, you are likely breaking the law and you'll end up criminally charged instead:

blossom_lai

Since the three of you have already known one another, the best thing to do is to sit around a table and talk things out.

Clarify what your concerns are eg. Still want to keep in touch etc, just about anything that bothers you.

Don't fall into the trap of revenge. It won't work and will only push your husband back to her closer because she will have more excuse to hug your husband.

Talk it out among the three of you. Everything that bothers you.
Thanks for the advice. Appreciate your time

blossom_lai

Also, please note that if you publish the person's private data online, you are likely breaking the law and you'll end up criminally charged instead:

Lucky I had not done anything yet. Thanks for the info

DWiz

TS,

Your case is quite similar as what I'm facing. I'm not sure if you have given chance to your hubby and still in this marriage though. For me, my wife and I decided to end this and we are in the midst of divorced.

I did know the details of this 3rd party as well. Even know where he work, his address, his contact number. He's too is a establish person in the society.

However, I did not post out his number, name or anything about him on internet.

I did had a chat with him, and later, with my wife together as well. This is a good solution where others have suggested. So maybe you can try this out. But again, may/may not work for all. Same goes for our case where it doesn't turn out well, hence we are now divorcing.

Anyway, back to topic. I'm not sure how she got your number? Maybe she is your friend too? So perhaps can arrange to have a talk with her, and your hubby. And see how it goes.

Take care and good luck!

carrothead

She's a make up artist and must have a huge social media presence. If her work is mainly for weddings, taking it to social media can be very sticky for her.