Remove eye bags - inject filler or surgery??

grandma

Hi

I have eye bags, before doing anything, would appreciate if
1. anyone can share on your experience
2. advise which is safer
3. which doctor is good
4. how much
5. downtime

Thank you and hope to hear from you

venicebabe38

Hi Jan,

I used to have eye bags and dark eye circle. I really hate that. My friend recommended me to go Singapore Skin Centre to try Fraxel. It's actually a new laser treatment I heard. I have tried twice so far, I can see some improvement. This treatment help to tighten my skin and make the eye bags less visible. I only do around my eye areas, it quite ex though about $700+.

grandma

Hi Venice

Thank you for your reply. How often do you have to go for Fraxel? Is it package or pay per session? How long is each session?

skydream

Hey,

i have tried to use tea bags , buy two and place it onto your eyes for 10 min , do it constently and wala , the results should be great and it cost less too ;)

dale91

Hi everyone...If you want to try the "costless" way of removing eyebags and dark circles, you may try these:
1. cold teabag = gently apply around the eyes (careful that it wont get into the eyes) then leave on for a 10mins then rinse off with lukewarm water..The "tannin" in the tea is a great exfoliant to skin...works great..

2. Milk + honey = use cold milk, do the same procedure as the teabag...works well too..

If you prefer to use products, you may try LifeCell Eye Cream.. works really great...My eyebags and dark circles are now gone...check some great products at eyecreamreviews.com

rinajessicalove

I think you should try RF (radio frequency) treatment first as it has less risk than injection filler or surgery. RF is also economical. You should look for a RF package.

Astique

The Aesthetic Clinic
We now have a "Advice by the Expert" thread for you to raise all your concerns on Aesthetic Treatments to Dr Celine Leong of ASTIQUE The Aesthetic Clinic. Feel free to post your questions there!