Raffles Town Club

sweetipie

Oh yes...i've escape from the room successfully!!! i'm too anxious...should click on slower..
happy.gif

wiseharmony

Hi sweetipie...
Yipee!!!

Hi Daphne,
during the dancing show placed yr mouse there when the star/ sign appeared. wait till the dance end then u click... if u click too early it will "jump" to other place...

happy.gif
jia you!!
happy.gif

sweetipie

Hi wise,

i tried the one of the room with skeletons but played half-way. not sure how many items i should be getting leh...:p

dolphin48

karen, it's at the corner of the bed and u will find the battery....

wise, i tried with the dancing thingy....but sigh.....still cannot after numerals trials....gave up.....hahaha.....

sweetipie

hi daphne,

found the photoframe...has to click on it a few more times...i tried to place the incense but nothing came out leh

dolphin48

haha.....so farnie......we are talking about how to solve mysteries on RTC thread......
i found all the chinese characters liao but not i think still got another 3 more to go.....don't know what though....will try again tonight....

sweetipie

hi daphne,

i only got 5 characters...where did u find the 6th?

hi evelyn,

the metal rod can be found between the bed frame and the mattress. click on the pillow to life it up and then click on the side where the bed frame and mattress "connect".

evelyntanss

thanks sweetipie... found the rod...
but i click on the star, it went back to the room again.... how come? i tried many times liao...

karen77

1) Ring in yellow dish on table
2) Memo in drawer
3) CD case in drawer
4) Casette underneath dresser
5) Key on window sill
6) Unlock the right drawer using the key on the window sill. (click on the key in your items and then click the drawer) You get the casette player
7) Key under the pillow
8) Unlock the left drawer
9) get the power cord by clicking the gold key then the drawer
10) plug in power cord to cd player
11) turn on player and get key out of cd tray
12) Look at the blank wall and click on the ground on the bottom left where its purple
13) Pick u battery between bed and wall
14) Go back to the pillow and lift it up. Then click between the headboard and the mattress to get the metal rod
15) go to the window and open and close the curtain until the ring falls out
16) pick up the ring
17) click on the red box in your inventory
18) put the rings in the holes on the box and the rod in the rod slot on the box
19) open the box. Insert the casette tape and the battery.
20) click the box to play the animation
21) watch at the end where the man points on the wall. there will be a crosshair.
22) wait until the movie is fully over then click 3 times on that spot to reveal the safe.
23) click the box that appears and then click the safe
24) the code for the safe is 1994 and you get that by going to the url on the memorandum
25) click your last key and click on the lock. the safe will open. take the screwdriver
26) go to the door click it and use the screwdriver to get the knob off and click the hole to get out.

dolphin48

oh....so have to click 3 times.....aiyah, i so stupid, i waited till the whole thing end then click and it just went back to the stereo.....

dolphin48

sweetipie, the characters hor, it's quite well hidden for some of them...i found one on the ceiling light. Think there are two around the ceiling altogether...just got to look carefully....

wiseharmony

Yo....

all playing "games" no one preparing for big day liao huh?? ke keee....

...mi still stuck @ room 2. only found 14 items...

jochan

Hi all,
see you gals are caught up in some game of some sort?

Been a while since i last came in...
Was reading through the prev. threads..
Wow Evelyn .. your big day's this sunday.. congrats!

Wise: May I please have a look at your wedding pics? Yours was held earlier this year right? I have not seen any of the decor for this year..
my email is [email protected]
Thanks!!

aliciatansk

Hi Ladies -Have not been in this thread for a while too. Been busy painting my rooms and all.

Karen - Thanks for the solution to this game. Me was playing with it and I can only reach the stage where the play is on. So now I know.. the play actually leads to another clue.. hee.

Daphne - Hi Hi, Can you email me the decor pics again? Email add is [email protected]. Thanks!

So anybody Big Day coming up?

shelyn

Hi Evelyn

Any updates for us?? How did your wedding go?? Great?? and how u feeling on that day and now??.. haha... a lot of qns hor....

any photos to share??

evelyntanss

Hi shelyn and all,

I am back. yeah, the wedding went well. Most of my guest like the atmosphere and deco of the ballroom. They all felt that it is simple and yet elegant. They all enjoyed the stylo criss crossing dance that the waiters and waitresses did for the food march-in presentation.

The Bridal Suite was superb. It was romantic and beautiful. There were roses everywhere in the room as decoration. My sisters loved them.

The whole event went well. We managed to squeeze in a few special item like my hubby sang a song "grow old with you" with his guitar performance for me (soo sweet
kao_love.gif
) on the stage. Also, we have a salsa dance performance for our guest by ourselves at the 8th course. Our guest really enjoy the wedding and some even say... "wow, money worth... got food to eat and got performance to watch..hahah.....
kao_clap.gif
"

All, i can say that it was a really memorable day for my hubby and I. Until today, we still think that RTC is the right choice and the event that we did were right too..
smile.gif

Of cos, i will share my photos. Once, i got them i will upload them to the site and you gals will be one of the 1st to view them
happy.gif

Meanwhile, feel free ask me for my photoshoot photos. okay!

shelyn

HI Evelyn,

I'm glad tat your wedding went smoothly... another smooth wedding so RTC shd really be quite good lah hor. And also heard a lot about the bridal suite but have not seen it yet leh.. Now hoping my day can come soon.. =P hopefully when it's my turn I won't be disappointed too.. ;->

Wahh your hubby so sweet... sing on stage for u. U din expect it, did u? so it was a surprise for u??... how nice... I doubt my hubby wld do that cos he can't sing or play anything.. haha.. And the 2 of u are so 'artistically inclined' that u can perform for your guests... It muz have been great entertainment for your guests.

U have PS to share?? can email mi at [email protected]?? Thanx

dolphin48

Evelyn, wah....dance salsa....how nice.... i've been wanting to learn salsa but my FH not keen leh..... i also tot of doing that but now not possible. where did u learn salsa? would you have the criss cross dance in video? can email me that part? can't imagine how it will be....ha ha ha.... and yeah, would like to see your photos.... [email protected]

dolphin48

Does all couple who have banquet at RTC get the criss cross dance? hmm.... if not, i'll request from my coordinator.....hee hee.....

evelyntanss

hi All again,

Ya, my guest really enjoyed our salsa performance and some of them also ask me where did i learn them. Seems like i am doing free advertisement for my school. Should ask for advertising fee hor... hehe.. Well, i learn salsa from JJ Salsa Rengue http://www.jjsalsarengue.com/

My hubby guitar singer performance was really a surprise for me. I guess i was too busy preparing my stuff that i didnt know what was up on his sleeves. Anyway, it was sweet and nice lah..
happy.gif

Daphene, soo sad, i didnt get the criss cross dance video so is my hubby performance and our salsa dance
sad.gif

Nevermind, they are all still vivid on our memory
happy.gif

Also, gals you got mail...

shelyn

Hey Evelyn,

has sent u a mail too...
anyway, how did u manage to get back so many of your PS huh?? cos i tot usu BS only give back those pics that u chose?

dolphin48

evelyn, oh that school...that's the one that i'm intending to learn from too cos my friend is also there. Do you know Elsie Soo?

Saw your pics. I like your gowns.....nice nice and you look great!
happy.gif

jochan

Hi Evelyn,
Your dinner sounded great! =)
I'm having mine end of the year in Nov.. long way more. Now still doing flat up..
The way you described the bridal suite.. sounds really perfect for that special night.
Appreciate if you can share your pics with me too?
My email addy is [email protected]

Thanks!

shelyn

Hi cia,

Don't think I will waste money to top up photos.. I have 30 pics from my package already. Heard pple spend 2000+ juz to top up on photos... my HB will never allow that one. So seems like I wont be getting back all my photos lor.

sweetpea

Hello..

Hiya..haven't visited this place for a long long time..the thread is so busy!
happy.gif

Tks for the code 1994! My colleagues and I finally managed to get the code
happy.gif

Evelyn..my AD is up next...u mean to say the waiters did a dance? was a wierd? I went for a dinner recently and the waiters did a dance..so strange and a bit yucky compared to the ambience of the dinner. Did Terence tell you beforehand that there was a dance? BTY, did u choose the Flamenco (red roses) theme?

wiseharmony

Hi Evelyn,
Congratz!!! Finanlly a Mrs liao!! so when gg for honeymoon?

Time really flies. am married for 6mths liao... & i really still missed the bridal suite. got fotos? share share? [email protected]

Hey, mi olso got the so called "criss-cross" dance... but the thing last a bit too long for us. hope they had improved....

Hi SweetPea,
for us we hv no idea how the food presentation gg to b... so it was a nice surprised... but SIL comment that it last too long.... luckily it's a cold dish... :p

aliciatansk

Hi ladies,
Can I check with you? For the printing of the wedding cards, they will only print 75% of the total no of confirmed tables.. so the rest of the cards, we will have to print ourself.. right?

Anyone of you have any lobang?

sweetpea

Hello Wise...wah..6 mths liao! baby maybe?
ask you..was the dance by a few waiters or all of them? Is it on the stage? the one I went to was on stage..quite unglam

I've got a few burning questions..which I will ask Terence. My food tasting is coming next week and I hope Terence will be there. Anyway, if anyone can share, think it will be good to think:

Who will do the A/V and sound system?
How many waiters/waitress?
Is there a safe in the suite?
When will the tables, etc be set up and ready?
How does the parking system work?
What if there are not enough free parking tickets on top of those issues?
When is the latest time to settle the bill?
What time can we check in and check out?
Can we take photos around the building?
Must the screen be pulled down for the montage or is the screen always there?