Pre wedding in JB, Malaysia

sherlynsam

Good choice! Just selected my pictures ytd and am so pleased. You wont regret!!!
Hi guys and girls, we just sign up with Castalia. looking forward to the gown selection soon.
Since they don't have AD photography and videography. do you have anyone to recommend in Singapore for AD photographer and videographer?

thank you :)

sherlynsam

What is your budget like and how long do you require the services for?
Hi guys and girls, we just sign up with Castalia. looking forward to the gown selection soon.
Since they don't have AD photography and videography. do you have anyone to recommend in Singapore for AD photographer and videographer?

thank you :)

sherlynsam

Time for an update again! I went down to Castalia yesterday 9/7 to select my AD gowns/suits (save a trip), photos and layout.

I took about 1hr 30 mins to select my gowns. It was quite fast for me as I had already told JC the colours I am looking at and the type. She had already prepared about 18 dresses for me before I arrived. Of course i didnt try all 18 (partially cuz i was lazy and i didnt want to waste my time). I paraded in about 10 white gowns in front of the hubby and came down to 3 choices. It was tough to make a decision and finally chose a bling piece (newly arrived gown). For the evening gown, I tried 4 out of the 18 gowns and only selected 1 out of it. I was waiting for a few more evening gowns and tried on another 3 pieces. I was torn with a hot pink gown (new gown) and a red gown with very exquisite embroidery. I eventually went with the red piece. I dont have a 3rd AD gown as im getting a kwa (major sulk but both families wanted me to serve tea in that). I am done with my solemnization so no extra white gown needed too.

Coming to the pictures... The pictures exceeded way beyond my expectations. My photographer was Jay, he is very young (younger than me) and of course the first impression you have is "oh dear, is he an amateur?" Ok, not going to be long-winded and post why i went ahead with him, you can flip to my previous posts. It was super tough to make choices of the pictures for our album. WHY? I had about 140 photos to choose from and almost every picture is nice (only took away 8 pictures of a particular set as i really dont like the 'dao' look. I just cannot look dao!). Question you would have is why do i have so many pictures???

1) Jay's work style is to check every picture he takes before proceeding to the next pose - the feel, the eyes and the angle.

2) I had created my own scenes, 3 to be exact (one is with my hubby's baby - his car) and it all turned out well. So well that i dedicated 3 pages to it (Castalia's 1 page = 2 pages). There were close to 40 pictures. You do not need to create your own scenes, it is really up to you.

I took close to 4 hours choosing my pictures and my heart is still aching over some of the pictures i rejected cuz we really like it. Btw... I also sucummbed to buying more pictures and pages although i was so firm and keep telling myself that it was going to be in the storeroom after the wedding (*facepalm*). All thanks to my hubby for goading me into it instead of discouraging me gahhhh. My parents couldnt help one bit too as it was difficult to remove pictures, we simply couldnt find any reasons to take out anymore pictures. Not once did Joey 'push' us into buying them but we felt that the pictures were just really awesome that we really cannot find any reason to reject the pictures we chose after 3 rounds of elimination (you come up with your own elimination sequence). My husband said that cuz their services have been really great thus far so he was willing to pay for it. Anyway, after adding the pictures and pages, it was still slightly more than a SGD1000 cheaper than the cheapest SG package i found (pre-wed and AD gowns/suits included).

Oh and one more thing...... DO NOT skip the outdoor shoot although it was tiring, hot, humid, flies etc. Thank goodness my husband stopped me when i said no outdoor shoot. Oh my my my, the pictures turned out so surreal, like in a fairy garden (we went to a garden in Iskandar). Outdoor scenes took up half my album so you imagine!

I am so looking forward to seeing my final layout and edits. As you know, pictures shown to you are not edited yet. Joey showed me about 8 pictures she edited to show us how it will turn out and their style of editing to make sure we are comfortable with it before they proceed to do further. Very natural, i like. You wont be able to spot what was really edited (some photo edits can be really obvious if you get what i mean) and it isnt those lame meitu xiu xiu skills. The editing focused on many minute flaws that i would not have thought of (you know, we always focus on the fat arms, fat face, blemishes, fat butt, fat tummy).

Long post. Thanks for reading. Will let you know when my pictures are ready. It is going to take some time as I do not have time to drop in JB for a while and thus have set my appointment to October. I wont post them here due to copyright issues but feel free to email me at [email protected].

Cheers!
SS

Last edited:

pipitbj

Opps! Haha thanks for sharing!
Care to share your actual day Videographer? Did you engage any? Thanks!
actual day as in Singapore? I engaged sg pg n vg. Malaysian pg vg come into SG for wedding, they merely convert their price from rm to sgd. very disgusting. so I never engage.

pipitbj

Yes! I also realized that! So which vg did you engage in Sg?
budget. around 900. in my opinion, pg vg are necessities. but I wont get to view their work after some time. and if its good, good job. if its bad, theres nothing we can do about it since its over. of course, choose someone u are comfy with on their skills n style n cost. IMO, vg is important for groom. that's the only part where you are featured in this entire wedding. unless u don't mind spending close to 4k on pg+vg for a day's work....

sherlynsam

budget. around 900. in my opinion, pg vg are necessities. but I wont get to view their work after some time. and if its good, good job. if its bad, theres nothing we can do about it since its over. of course, choose someone u are comfy with on their skills n style n cost. IMO, vg is important for groom. that's the only part where you are featured in this entire wedding. unless u don't mind spending close to 4k on pg+vg for a day's work....

Huh? PG and VG 4k? That's on the high side already... Do agree that PG and VG are important since PG is still while VG is live. Mine was like 2.5k for like PG VG & MUA but ive recently decided to change my MUA so its gonna be 2k flat for 10 hours. All soft copies returned with basic edits on lighting, all video works, includes SDE and end of event video.

joyannnn

I've signed up with Destino Bridal Gallery in JB. Simply love their wide range of wedding gowns and indoor setup!

Because we solely wanted an indoor pre-wedding shoot, we decided to sign with them. They have real indoor background props and many scenes for us to take. :) we are not taking their outdoor shoot.

Best thing is that, the coordinator actually picked out about 5-6 gowns for me to try on before I signed up on that day. Really really love their gowns and service! Looking forward to my gown fitting in Sept!

Can share your package with me? Am very interested!

pipitbj

Huh? PG and VG 4k? That's on the high side already... Do agree that PG and VG are important since PG is still while VG is live. Mine was like 2.5k for like PG VG & MUA but ive recently decided to change my MUA so its gonna be 2k flat for 10 hours. All soft copies returned with basic edits on lighting, all video works, includes SDE and end of event video.
I said close to 4k if you choose pg (1300 above) and vg (1300 above). I do have friends whom spent a bomb on this. and MUA can easily cost 600 and above if you engage the popular ones.

but anyway I m on budget. around your costing. my pg 900 vg 900 mua 450 (figures round up). not easy to find any pg vg below 1k which is to your liking.

sherlynsam

I said close to 4k if you choose pg (1300 above) and vg (1300 above). I do have friends whom spent a bomb on this. and MUA can easily cost 600 and above if you engage the popular ones.

but anyway I m on budget. around your costing. my pg 900 vg 900 mua 450 (figures round up). not easy to find any pg vg below 1k which is to your liking.

Yup. The Singapore ones can get really expensive. I had one quoting me at 8 hours 2.7k sgd for PG only. I guess my PG ($999) and VG ($1299) comes cheaper cuz i take it as a package and because they are a new start up. I manage to test the skills during my solemnization which they kindly offered to help. My MUA is slightly more ex at $900 sgd, didnt want to take the risk as the MUA in that package didnt really have a lot of reviews and portfolio. But yup those top MUAs can go beyond 1.5k too.

Anyone got photobooth lobang?

Kohyw

Hello all, just thought of sharing my experience with the JB bridal studio. I have been facing a problem where I am unable to find a suitable evening gown at the local bridal studio that I have signed a package with. It had been bothering me for awhile and it happens that another bridal website came out with an article on bridal studio in JB and henc I decided why not go and take a look.

So earlier this week, I head down the bridal studios located at Jalan Serampang, an equivalent to our tanjong pagar where most of the bridal studios recommended were based at.

First heading to Castalia, their photos were really pretty (higher standard than most sg photos), service was good but a pity that the gowns designs were a little dated. They allowed me an hour to try the gowns, and were very open suggesting for me to check out other bridal studios.

Then I head on the Destino, which is more upmarket. After sharing with them on my intent, they informed that rental of gowns begin from 2000ringgit onwards and were the only ones that only showed gowns through catalogue on ipad and not physical gowns.They were bigger in establishment but personally find their photography quite the average.

Moving on, I headed to D'gio which was hidden within a cafe. Nice and friendly staff, photos were the least appealing of the lot and has a 3 tries of gown for 50 ringgit policy. Selection of gowns were much lesser in comparison to the other bridal studios

But what impressed me the most was this bridal studio which seemed new in the neighbourhood (but not a new studio). Its named H Gallery just next door to D'gio. I was initially quite hesitant to enter as they seemed quite upmarket in their decor but decided to try asking on the rental rates of gowns since I was there alr. The sales girl was very friendly, told me the range of gown price and told me not to worry and to go see the gowns. I ended up trying out 10 gowns even without commitment of any rental and that was where I found my dream gown too. They were very empathising and didnt force me to make a decision despite so.

I wld highly recommend them if popping by JB for bridal studio. Their photos are pretty well taken too. Do check it out!

david87

Going to get photo selection , on the Aug 27 , but very scare wallet will " vomit blood " just hope that everything will be smooth until I get everything . .

pipitbj

Yup. The Singapore ones can get really expensive. I had one quoting me at 8 hours 2.7k sgd for PG only. I guess my PG ($999) and VG ($1299) comes cheaper cuz i take it as a package and because they are a new start up. I manage to test the skills during my solemnization which they kindly offered to help. My MUA is slightly more ex at $900 sgd, didnt want to take the risk as the MUA in that package didnt really have a lot of reviews and portfolio. But yup those top MUAs can go beyond 1.5k too.

Anyone got photobooth lobang?
u can try Redtie wedding photobooth

sherlynsam

Thanks for the reply. sorry for reply late, didn't get the notification.
wondering if can capped the photography and videography within $1,800?

That i am not so sure.... You might have to remove some parts i guess. Try and call them to discuss? Maybe shorter hours of service? Mine is for 10 hours.. Not everyone will need such long services.

beautyfull

Going to get photo selection , on the Aug 27 , but very scare wallet will " vomit blood " just hope that everything will be smooth until I get everything . .
Update us when u back!! Cause u shoot for 2 days right? Sure choose until u headache. Lol.

david87

Hi all . . Do take note if the photo dont like . . Pls dont keep . . Because u have 3 time seletion for the photo . . So when the 3nd round is the one u choose . . I throw about 200+ photo . . Haha end up have about 66 photo left . Spending wise i add a 3d photo wall frame . So spend about $1k sgd
. So both u and ur hus or wife . . Must really bring enought and think of the buget u have in ur mind . I bring the amount i have in my mind . But end up not enought and left $10rmb end of the day to take taxi back custom. . So dont be like us . Haha bring the $$$ u have in mind and caculate b4 u go in and choose ur photo . . .

beautyfull

Hi all . . Do take note if the photo dont like . . Pls dont keep . . Because u have 3 time seletion for the photo . . So when the 3nd round is the one u choose . . I throw about 200+ photo . . Haha end up have about 66 photo left . Spending wise i add a 3d photo wall frame . So spend about $1k sgd
. So both u and ur hus or wife . . Must really bring enought and think of the buget u have in ur mind . I bring the amount i have in my mind . But end up not enought and left $10rmb end of the day to take taxi back custom. . So dont be like us . Haha bring the $$$ u have in mind and caculate b4 u go in and choose ur photo . . .
Hi David. Thanks for sharing. How long u choose the photos? Choose on weekday n weekend? For the 200+ include nice photos too? Wow. On the same day need to pay money for the photos of selection? Budget...... yea. Really need to discuss with my dear....

David...u mentioned 3 time selection..what it means? so originally, hw many pics u all have? urs is 1 day shoot or 2 day shoot? :)

pipitbj

it means u will do 3 filters. 300=>200=>100
slowly pick the best out of the best.

anyway 66 photos are a lot. and my wedding was 2 weeks ago, we never touched the album since. perhaps at new home will take out for a while, then will keep again.

pipitbj

28+4. top up 600rm. whatever number of photos you paid, they will give u softcopy. or they will offer to sell you all the softcopies at perhaps 1-2k rm. not sure. my friend bought, and kept. she told me, never touched the CD. lol

haha usually couples buy e photos on impulse...but in reality they ll just keep it somewhere...mayb very nan de to c yourself in gowns n different looks from usual times...tt y buy lo..haha

ur prewedding shoot also at JB?

sherlynsam

it means u will do 3 filters. 300=>200=>100
slowly pick the best out of the best.

anyway 66 photos are a lot. and my wedding was 2 weeks ago, we never touched the album since. perhaps at new home will take out for a while, then will keep again.

Lol! Exactly what i did - 3 filters and an extremely major dilemma. And.... It is especially terrible when a budget was not even prepared! Well, to be honest, i really went with the mentality of not purchasing anything but ended up succumbing to it; albeit knowing that it will end up either in the store room or hidden away in some folders within your computer.

sherlynsam

oh i see...thanks for the info! so how many wedding pics u had selected tt time? acty seems like softcopy is better hor

Actually, with modern technology today, softcopy makes more sense. I went to a wedding recently - no huge-ass photoframed picture, no large album or small album..... SIMPLY 2 IPADS!

From a package that gives me 28 poses and 10 pages, i ended up with 55 poses and 12 pages (approximately S$670). Thinking back, i kinda regretted not further negotiating that extra 2 pages with more poses instead.

david87

Actually all is their sale way . Some photo not nice also can say " I like this " I like this too " all from their words . . But really depend u really want which photo . I keep reject those photo from 300+ till 60 + think their face also Sian already . Lol bargain u can try but not effective la. The problem is if u paying cash please bring xtra . . If not later like me left $10rm back to custom . Lol want to have dinner or lunch also cannot . . We told about around 2 to 3 hour . . But when I throw photo is by batch de . So for me very straight forward . . What I don't like I just don't want . They will have about 2 or 3 people to keep telling you . This is nice , that is nice , u like it . . So just reject what u don't want . .

david87

It's true that those CD and album will be keep in your hm storage or hide somewhere in your hm . . But since take photo already really mean to have a album and a frame . . Have to fellow " wife " words . . Lol but really not need to choose alot photo la .

david87

I went on a Saturday around 1 . . There is people but not much . So maybe they are not " busy " at the moment . So come here chat with you and do some sale . Another way is . Because " photo selection sale " is more important than those trying dress de . . So do more sale first lo . Haha . When u are the one who going to sign or choose photo . . U will be like prince and princess so VIP on that day .

Vidz

Hi everyone ,

Has anyone done their photoshoot at Eve Philosophy ? Any feedback on them ? Your replies would be helpful for me.
Thank you :)

sherlynsam

Hi everyone ,

Has anyone done their photoshoot at Eve Philosophy ? Any feedback on them ? Your replies would be helpful for me.
Thank you :)

Hi nope. Sounds new. Nv heard of them b4 much less seen their work. However, i guess you could google?

taurus_88

I signed up with Dawns's wedding. The price wise is very attractive way cheaper than Sg bridal shops. I suggest you go to their website/ fb page to look at the photos they produce before deciding, see which one appeals to you more. And also because of the cheap price, don't expect too much from their gowns. It's still presentable some are even very nice! But I think the standard is not that high up as compared to those from La Belle. I chose Dawn's wedding because of the photos they produced. I like it very much!

Hi! I'm also considering going jb to get the pre and actual day wedding? Wonder if they have this package and the price range. Can u send me your signed package to [email protected]? Thanks!!

m3imei

Hihi...any one have new updates or review?
If plan AD in somewhere in Aug 2017, will it still be possible if only start to select studio and take pre-wedding shoot after CNY, in Feb?

sherlynsam

Hihi...any one have new updates or re8view?
If plan AD in somewhere in Aug 2017, will it still be possible if only start to select studio and take pre-wedding shoot after CNY, in Feb?

To be honest... It really depends on you and what you expect. For me, everything has to be chop chop due to personal reasons (not shotgun lol). This is my timeline, not sure if it helps.

Mid March - htb propose, followed by meet the parents to discuss details. Already shortlisted hotels for parents to choose.

Early April - source for BS, signed end apr. Find solemnizer, solemnization prep.

May - Negotiate on banquet package with selected hotel, had 1 as backup as well so technically negotiating with 2 hotels. Signed AD pg/vg package.

Mid May - Solelemnization & dinner

End May - Select Pre-Wed gowns, meet photographer to discuss idea(s), meet MUA too. Confirm and sign AD package.

Early Jun - Pre-Wed shoot

Mid Jun - GDL as my hubby was leaving the country and only back 2 days b4 the wedding.

***did nt hurry BS, told them to take their time. i was bz with work too, pics selection were actually ready 3rd wk Jul***

Early Aug - Choose Pics, choose frame, Select/Try AD gowns. Did not find an AD gown to my preference so i decided to tailor, embarked on that. Source wedding deco on TaoBao directly and fav them. (it is optional but i guess im more demanding and expect a more than normal deco)

End Aug/Sept - Preliminary table planning, schedule planning, meet AD vg/pg to discuss. Prep wedding cards for those RSVP-ed. Find songs, select songs (this dragged as i was fickle). Settling gowns as i was fickle too.. Tailor make hubby's suits too... Mother n MIL gowns (the men have their coats phew)..

End Sept - Review layouts n pre wed pics. A lot of ding dongs due to my preferences, demands and standards. Perfectionist and meticulous by nature. Collected albums, frames on 29 Nov).

Mid Nov - Place orders for TaoBao. Order liquor. Confirm dessert table items. Tables/scheduling is always ongoing due to changes (problematic guests). Food tasting, feedback. Briefing with hotel coordinator - give you advice on your schedule; select favours, theme, table cloth, chair designs, table setting arrangements cuz ours have many styles of walk in. Prepare details your banquet mgr need - excel file (paxes in a table, extra chair for kid, baby chair, bigger tables for which ones due to kids, veg meals, children meals). Meet AD team again as they are doing my montage + love story video... SDE (ive no gatecrash so muz discuss wad to film).

End Nov - first batch of TaoBao arrived.. i have a lot (nt wedding related-winter wear) so gotta split. Packing, discussing with frens helping out w deco..

Early Dec - Facial (another one in mid dec), hair cut and colour. No over extractions pls.. u dun wan scars. Mine is controlled by dermatologist (doctor) and very customized facial and application products so be careful if ur just going to a therapist..

Mid dec - rehersal/av testing (postponed as my emcee going holidays). They are very impt.. basically the ones gonna execute everything.. Hotel will go to them.

As usual.. tables forever ongoing! Even up till your wedding day.. expect last minute i cannot come (yes 2 wks b4 my wedding n still have. My frens say even on the wedding day also will have too).

My wedding is on 25 dec. Few days b4 it.. Grooming like threading..

Oh i didnt mention bridal car cuz our family already has a car to lend us.

m3imei

To be honest... It really depends on you and what you expect. For me, everything has to be chop chop due to personal reasons (not shotgun lol). This is my timeline, not sure if it helps.

Mid March - htb propose, followed by meet the parents to discuss details. Already shortlisted hotels for parents to choose.

Early April - source for BS, signed end apr. Find solemnizer, solemnization prep.

May - Negotiate on banquet package with selected hotel, had 1 as backup as well so technically negotiating with 2 hotels. Signed AD pg/vg package.

Mid May - Solelemnization & dinner

End May - Select Pre-Wed gowns, meet photographer to discuss idea(s), meet MUA too. Confirm and sign AD package.

Early Jun - Pre-Wed shoot

Mid Jun - GDL as my hubby was leaving the country and only back 2 days b4 the wedding.

***did nt hurry BS, told them to take their time. i was bz with work too, pics selection were actually ready 3rd wk Jul***

Early Aug - Choose Pics, choose frame, Select/Try AD gowns. Did not find an AD gown to my preference so i decided to tailor, embarked on that. Source wedding deco on TaoBao directly and fav them. (it is optional but i guess im more demanding and expect a more than normal deco)

End Aug/Sept - Preliminary table planning, schedule planning, meet AD vg/pg to discuss. Prep wedding cards for those RSVP-ed. Find songs, select songs (this dragged as i was fickle). Settling gowns as i was fickle too.. Tailor make hubby's suits too... Mother n MIL gowns (the men have their coats phew)..

End Sept - Review layouts n pre wed pics. A lot of ding dongs due to my preferences, demands and standards. Perfectionist and meticulous by nature. Collected albums, frames on 29 Nov).

Mid Nov - Place orders for TaoBao. Order liquor. Confirm dessert table items. Tables/scheduling is always ongoing due to changes (problematic guests). Food tasting, feedback. Briefing with hotel coordinator - give you advice on your schedule; select favours, theme, table cloth, chair designs, table setting arrangements cuz ours have many styles of walk in. Prepare details your banquet mgr need - excel file (paxes in a table, extra chair for kid, baby chair, bigger tables for which ones due to kids, veg meals, children meals). Meet AD team again as they are doing my montage + love story video... SDE (ive no gatecrash so muz discuss wad to film).

End Nov - first batch of TaoBao arrived.. i have a lot (nt wedding related-winter wear) so gotta split. Packing, discussing with frens helping out w deco..

Early Dec - Facial (another one in mid dec), hair cut and colour. No over extractions pls.. u dun wan scars. Mine is controlled by dermatologist (doctor) and very customized facial and application products so be careful if ur just going to a therapist..

Mid dec - rehersal/av testing (postponed as my emcee going holidays). They are very impt.. basically the ones gonna execute everything.. Hotel will go to them.

As usual.. tables forever ongoing! Even up till your wedding day.. expect last minute i cannot come (yes 2 wks b4 my wedding n still have. My frens say even on the wedding day also will have too).

My wedding is on 25 dec. Few days b4 it.. Grooming like threading..

Oh i didnt mention bridal car cuz our family already has a car to lend us.

wah thanks thanks for such a detailed plan... look like wedding really many things to do...i need things to b chop chop as well cos of busy schedule..guess like u say is wat i expect ba...if not much of changes den time taken shld b lesser...

so u not able to find a suitable AD gown at Castalia?? but is their gown range extensive?
the only thing at this moment that i think i will have high expectation is to find a nice gown....:)

sherlynsam

wah thanks thanks for such a detailed plan... look like wedding really many things to do...i need things to b chop chop as well cos of busy schedule..guess like u say is wat i expect ba...if not much of changes den time taken shld b lesser...

so u not able to find a suitable AD gown at Castalia?? but is their gown range extensive?
the only thing at this moment that i think i will have high expectation is to find a nice gown....:)

I found the pre-wed ones nicer than the AD ones shown to me. It can be a possibility that nicer ones are already reserved since 24/25 Dec and 7 Jan are popular wedding dates cuz after gowns are returned, they take 2 weeks to have it dry cleaned. I'd say that i have certain expectations for gowns... And the definitition of nice is different for everyone. After all, it is once in a life time and i had the budget to make gowns so yeps. However, i would have to say that pictures from Castalia are good, ive received many compliments so ive no regrets in selecting Castalia. The coordinators also have very good customer service and lots of patience - i literally made them edit/adjust my pictures many many times; no complaints from them (or at least not in front of me). Some of my friends were commenting that other BS wldnt even bother abt such demands.

sherlynsam

Uh yes... There are really many many things to do. And if your parents or in laws are the damn particular and traditional type.... It is gonna be worse! My GDL was very simple, but there can be those super elaborated ones too. And then, some people will have "An Chuan", "Shu Zhuang" bla bla. My "An Chuan" gonna be super simple; wont even be a ceremony lol. And im skipping gate crash too!

It was tougher for me as my husband is situated overseas so im as good as a one-man show :D

m3imei

I found the pre-wed ones nicer than the AD ones shown to me. It can be a possibility that nicer ones are already reserved since 24/25 Dec and 7 Jan are popular wedding dates cuz after gowns are returned, they take 2 weeks to have it dry cleaned. I'd say that i have certain expectations for gowns... And the definitition of nice is different for everyone. After all, it is once in a life time and i had the budget to make gowns so yeps. However, i would have to say that pictures from Castalia are good, ive received many compliments so ive no regrets in selecting Castalia. The coordinators also have very good customer service and lots of patience - i literally made them edit/adjust my pictures many many times; no complaints from them (or at least not in front of me). Some of my friends were commenting that other BS wldnt even bother abt such demands.

yup yup do agree that definition of nice is diff..so i will really need to go down and have a look myself...is really once in a lifetime so i will really wan to don on sth tt i really like..:) tt really good of them to look into cust demand with patience...definitely a factor to consider for other than just pricing...

m3imei

Uh yes... There are really many many things to do. And if your parents or in laws are the damn particular and traditional type.... It is gonna be worse! My GDL was very simple, but there can be those super elaborated ones too. And then, some people will have "An Chuan", "Shu Zhuang" bla bla. My "An Chuan" gonna be super simple; wont even be a ceremony lol. And im skipping gate crash too!

It was tougher for me as my husband is situated overseas so im as good as a one-man show :D

i hope they are not...haven gone into discussion so not sure of their expectations..hahha mine gonna travel between 2 cities too(lucky still within Johor state)..
kudos to you for making all the arrangement..jia you....u gonna be a pretty bride soon!!

sherlynsam

i hope they are not...haven gone into discussion so not sure of their expectations..hahha mine gonna travel between 2 cities too(lucky still within Johor state)..
kudos to you for making all the arrangement..jia you....u gonna be a pretty bride soon!!

I will recommend to get this settled asap cuz it can actually get very stressful. Hehe you are the bride so you can easily discuss with your mom.