Pre wedding in JB, Malaysia

Discussion in 'Bridal Gowns and Wedding Packages' started by beautyfull, Apr 12, 2016.

1. sherlynsam

sherlynsam Member

Contact Castalia in advance so that they can prepare for you b4 you come. Ask to see both AD and Pre-Wed. Also, because i was very short of time... No time to think about a story, it will be very special for your album if you can do that (in my opinion)... Cuz it will be a totally different album and so much more meaningful... Meet the photographers too, see which one you can connect with - doesnt mean ppl say that Ah Yuan is gd means you must pick him. I worked with Jay and he is excellent.. Able to guide my husband who totally shuns the camera. Have lots of your own ideas.. Otherwise all the standard backdrops too.. Boring!

2. MaxiPad

MaxiPad New Member

We have just recently completed our photoshooting and album layout and would like to give credits to Castalia Wedding for their wonderful job done.

After a fair share of research reading through forums on bridal shops both in Singapore and JB, we chance upon Castalia Wedding and decided to make a trip down to visit them. We decided to go with Castalia Wedding given the many positive reviews and bridal photos effect which we pretty love it from their website. And we have no regrets till date. They are a bunch of fun loving, approachable and helpful people that we met. Our friendship blossomed from there.

JC was the one who attended to us when we visit the shop. She is patient in listening to our needs, explaining the fine details of the package and tailoring the best package for us. There is non-pushy nor hard selling. She also allows my fiancée to try as many gowns as she want till she find THE ONE and painstakingly explain what suits us best and what not. She will even go the extra mile to reminding you a few days before your pre-wedding shoot on the schedule, things to bring, and to have a good meal before the shooting. She is basically like the 保姆 and you will for sure feel safe that everything is well taken care of in her hands.

Peter was our assigned photographer and he is really skilful. Prior to our photoshoot, Peter actually sit us down to have a little hearty chit chat with us in understanding the kind of themes that we are interested in so that he can do some ‘homework’ in achieving what we want. Not only is he patient and humorous, he often tries to liven the mood whenever we get tired from the photoshoot. What we like about Castalia Wedding is that they allow our imaginations to run wild. So long as it’s within their capability, they will try to fulfil our crazy ideas and Peter did just a wonderful job on it. Thank you, Peter! His two assistants, Dyven and 顶尖模特儿 are also very meticulous and detail-oriented, helping us with the arrangement of gowns etc.

Mina was our makeup artist for the photoshoot. She is detail-oriented and enhanced my fiancée features, was awed by her skills. We do show Mina some of the hairdos that we like and she is able to improvise them. Both fiancée and I were very satisfied with the results. During the photoshoot, she is always around to touch up our makeup, adjusting our hairdos and accessories.

Lastly for Joey, she is a very friendly and creative person. She is the one who does the editing and designing of the album. We have no qualms about her work. It’s almost perfect. She is also an enjoyable person to talk with anything under the sun.

Overall, we are very satisfied with their service. They made us felt so heart-warming as if we are going to our 2nd home. Our pre-wedding shoot is a fun and memorable one. We would like to thanks Castalia Wedding service team for everything!

Would recommend Castalia to all BTBs!

3. hellovivi

hellovivi New Member

what's the price for your package with castalia?

4. gcl_88

gcl_88 New Member

Hi, do you mind sharing your package with Castalia? gcl_88@hotmail.com

Thanks!

5. JS_LO

JS_LO New Member

we are planning go to Castalia this weekend, mind to share with us Castalia wedding package at Jslo_btb@gmail.com

6. cindychann

cindychann New Member

Hi there.

Mind sharing your package with them?
    Cindy_chan_5@hotmail.com

Thank you.

7. xSMILE

xSMILE New Member

Hi,
    Would you be able to share with me ur package?

Thank you.

8. M3ifong

M3ifong New Member

Hi, mind sharing your package? toh.meifong@gmail.com

9. Daisyloves

Daisyloves Member

Dear all,

I just completed my recent PWS shoot w Castalia. Now waiting for the pictures to be edited lol... So far, we had a very good experience with Castalia! :D
    Photographer: Jay
    Photography assistant: Dyven
    MUA: Eva
    Coordinator: JC, Catherine

Both JC n Catherine were very patient in letting me to try the gowns for the PWS...which i really appreciated. Coz sometimes especially for brides, u ll find it very difficult to choose between gowns. They did nt rush u to choose. Instead they gv u time to think abt which gowns to choose :)

Our photographer Jay was very young but skilful! Haha but dont b deceived by his young look! He is very friendly n approachable. So when we discuss w him our requirements for e PWS, he was willing to gv us useful advise. He is also patient in hearing our comments/requirements. Most importantly, during e photoshoot, he really guided us very well on hw to pose, smile. We had a special requirement which was to take pictures w cats at the cat cafe in JB. Yven (another lead photographer) also joined us. It was indeed a difficult challenge to take w e cats as they are all running around. So both photographers are very patient and skilful to help us take e pics. I really appreciate their efforts! :D Im so happy to b able to take w e cats at e cat cafe, since im a cat lover :D

Im looking forward to e pics in late April! i definitely believe they are very well taken! :p

Our photography assistant, Dyven was v hardworking to carry our belonging and camera stuff around. It was no easy task to carry up n down. Thank u! Occasionally, he oso tried to joke w us to make us feel relaxed so as to smile more naturally. :)

My MUA - Eva was superb! She was able to transform my pale looking face into something amazing. Her makeup skills really gd n i also love her hairstyling! :)

Thank u all!

Daisy

sherlynsam likes this.
  10. Jen.C

Jen.C New Member

Hi.. anyone has Eva's contact? Can PM me? Heard she's not with Castalia anymore. :(

11. sherlynsam

sherlynsam Member

Hi, I pm-ed u. She is awesome!! I had for my pre wed shoot and hired her privately for my AD as well!

12. sherlynsam

sherlynsam Member

Glad it went smoothly for you! Told ya they were awesome hehe.

13. tt-naiyang

tt-naiyang New Member

Hi! I'm planning to visit Castalia. Do you mind sharing your package?
    jeongweipeng@gmail.com

14. Stupidopiggy

Stupidopiggy New Member

Hihi, I have shortlisted Castalia as my top 3 choices. Would mind sharing the price package you have before I go down next month. You can email me at stupido.piggy@gmail.com. Thanks!

15. Stupidopiggy

Stupidopiggy New Member

Hi do anyone has price package for Destini and SG Bridal as these are the top 3 choices for me. Thanks

16. kytheon

kytheon Member

can you pm me eva contact too? looking for MUA for AD

Jen.C likes this.
  17. Jen.C

Jen.C New Member

PM-ed

kytheon likes this.