Part time maid

hakida

Because when i shifted in 2003,alot of houses not occupy yet mah...

So now your granite KOYAT already lor....JIALAT LEH.

Did u watch the news afew days ago,Ur blk dun know which unit has water seeping into the unit below,untill the whole ceiling is wet and crack.Then the HDB ppl go the check at the above unit,apparently,nobody is staying there..

Huh!!!Still need u to put the clothes on the hanger,why she can't do it herself....U never tell her in future when she eats fish u eat the fishbone also...

Yah,then got privacy mah....U want me to kana fine few thousand dollars for walking ard the hse naked meh...

What is the things on ur curtain???I saw some yellow,yellow stuffs...

mandy99

no la luckily my floor did not absorb the essence haha.. so still ok.

that news is my block ha... i not sure also leh.... initially i tot it was my unit leh as last week seldom at home lor...
my curtain got yellow yellow stuff meh? no leh.....where got?

hakida

mandy,

i saw the letter from HDB to the owner from the news.Could only see the blk and the unit number,but can't see clearly which level.

i tot i saw ur curtain got some yellow patterns on it...unless,i got the wrong unit..

u stay on the 25th storey,facing my blk,but urs is the unit that is directly facing my neighbour...

i haven sleep yet,dun sleep so early....u can still see my lights on at 2am.....

mandy99

oic.. did not c the news tat day know from my in law

my living room curtain got embroidery on it.

wa.. can't see much into yr house as curtains drawn leh

bookworm

hi gals

there used to be this part time maid agency that used 3M products to clean the place. anyone has got the website?

fcc

Hi,

Any good part-time maid to recommend for the East area. Willing to come once every fortnight, on Sat/Sun morning....

I need someone who is very detailed & experienced, as I am sort of a little bit particular.

Can email me the contact @ [email protected]

heaven

Hi Hayashi, Kelpy,

Did you manage to get a part-time maid? Looking for one too in your area...

Do recommend me if they are good... Thanks !

astrogirl

hi,

i'm currently looking for a part-time local maid to do some household chores like cleaning the toilets, mopping etc, at Tampines. once a week... weekdays preferred.

can anyone recommend someone reliable & thorough in her work, pls?

$10/hr would be great.

any contact no. for me to liase with the person directly?

u may email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

belbel

hi anyone knows of a part time maid willing to do only 2 weeks of cleaning? I'll be out of the country and so i need one to clean my house as my mum has to take care two toddlers. pls recommend. very urgent! staying @ pasir ris area. thks!

cutebaby77

Dear all,

I live at CCK area & would like to look for a part cleaner that come once every fortnight. I need it urgently. Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner & kindly give me their contact no., my e-mail add is [email protected]

Btw, I don't want to go thru agency.

shannansh

Hi Bark & Bubbles (soinlove)

I tried calling Lily,the agent, at 8128 8563 for part time maid (Indon) but was told that I got the wrong number.
Do u still have her number?

photostory

My part-time clearer is fast and good and she charges me $10/hr.

She lives in Yishun and is good for the north, north east, east area.

Anyone interested can PM me for her contact
happy.gif

samanlyt

Hi anyone, I'll need a part-time maid urgently.

Preferably local (chinese). I'm staying @ Sengkang. Please PM me if there's any recommendations.

Thanks! =)

bluegal

Hi I need a part time maid too, staying at Sembawang area. Please kindly pm me if you have one for recommendation.

harrods

Hi, I'm looking for part-time maid, Punggol area, preferably on weekends mornings.

Any recommendations? I need someone reliable and does a clean job. Tks!

chitlets

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time cleaner for general house cleaning around Toa Payoh area. Greatly appreciate anyone with contacts to recommend. Thanks!

Please call me at 93803329.

elcube

Hi, I am looking for part time cleaner, willing to come once every fortnight, 2-4 hrs each time. Any day of the week will be fine. Around Tiong Bahru area, only need to mop floor and clean toilet. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

yodee

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaning lady. once a week. $10/hr. 3 hours. I live in Bishan. Pls PM me.

adina

Hi can someone please recommend me a good part-time helper of yours or someone you know that is trustworthy? Im staying at Serangoon. Appreciate it!

lampmie

My current part time maid is very reliable. Nice Chinese lady, $10/hr for weekday. She has worked for me 2 months liao and I am very happy with her service.

I am staying in Hougang, if you are interested to engage her service or check on the location. You may email me for her contact so you can discuss with her directly.

My email: [email protected]

pigdapan

My current part time cleaner is not bad. She has been helping me for these 2 years, very reliable and helpful. You all can try calling her at 9698 0199, her name is Siew Peng, 50 years old auntie. She does areas in the West

huimin

I just got one Part time maid, every fortnight. 4hrs each session. $120 per month. every week is $240.
I like their services, very clean. Can call this boss, Galvin: 93200313 eng/mandarin very nice toking guy. very flexible, no agency fees, no contract, u can end it if u dislike their cleaning.

share this info

cheers,

escudo

Just to share...

Contact : Mdm Mok or Ling yi (thats what im calling her) 90089728

Very nice chinese auntie... and I love her cooking!