Novotel Clarke Quay

cheer7

pris: ya, they r my buddies.... mayb can c if any of ur friend s able 2 2 tricks or engage some entertainment...

joyle n randyce: i didn recd ur pm lei...

thomas: me gg hokkaido in end-may/early jun... so if same period, we may bump into each other... how do u feel now tt u r in ur own new hse?

lingling: we bought our own laptop too but oso burn a copy of e montage in thumbdrive in case cant read fro our laptop... if u worry tt using ur laptop to view video s slow, u can save a copy to ur laptop, it wil b faster tis way than readin fro external drive... we put a friend in charge of e laptop... so u can assign some1 to help wif e video playin n takin care of e laptop..

hannah: do let ur MUA know ur pref for makeup if u hav any... tt time, my MUA did ask wat style i wan so told her i like simple n light MUA...

cheer7

shirley: me didn disappear long lah ;) not much changes for me... mayb bcos i stay wif in-laws so onli help out wif e hsehold chores durin wkend n hubby helps too... get ur hubby to help u...

winter: m i ur friend?

lingling12

Thanks Cheer... I would inform hubby abt this.. More and less shld be bring laptop after hearing ur advice...

Still got alot of things that need to do and take care... feel so tired...

lingling12

yes yes 3 more weeks...

when nearer excited but oso a few issues make me sian...

hi qi,
Novotel quite strict to it but that time i ask for 25% of car park coupons.. the most they give me.. and one more night stay at there..

thommy

lilm/shir: thanks babes...will jiayou...4 more days to go
happy.gif

cheer: not coping v well I guess, last night was my first night in my new hse, can't sleep cos was terribly homesick
sad.gif
I knew I was gg to miss my family but didn't expect it to be that bad...
sad.gif
my wife not doing v well either, guess she's the same as me
sad.gif
my trip not confirmed yet, will let u know once it is =)

ling: dun worry, just assign a fren to take charge of ur laptop and play the montages for u...NCQ got AV technician too so no worries. I'm bringing 2 laptops also this sun, 1 as backup in case anything goes wrong.

qi: scroll up above, u can see what we posted on ur question. have fun!

thommy

winter: u looked so blissful that day
happy.gif

cheer: tonite back at my parents' home to sleep until after my AD, then move back to new hse. very tired really
sad.gif

babyangel_86

winer:...hey..i can only view the cake pic..but i juz added u in FB..can accept me..thanks!

thomas:...ya...muz rest well...look the most handsome guy on tat day lor...hmm..so excited for u lor..my AD is gt 8 more months to go..hehe..so long..real looking forward lor..hehe

joyle_t

winter>> u look really gorgeous! so radiant leh... how u tahan smiling frm day to night. haha~ u wore ur kua in the evening as well? got time to change btw WG, Kua and EG?

do u all go test the lightings b4 ur AD? cos' i notice some got really dark settings and some bright..

lingling12

Hi Winterpolaris,

is nice.. i add u in fb.. wanna see more pics... keke..

My mum also ask me to wear KUA when sending guest off.. so wondering got time to change? How u manage that?

lilmspep

morning all...

thomas - o.. 1st nite is alwis hard.. hope it gets better

lingling12 - my hubby had a fren to overlook d laptop aso

winter - saw ur pics... u look gorgeous... =)

winterpolaris

Hello Joyle, the lighting was actually okie. Is becos my photographer had been playing with the camera settings so got different colors lor.

Actually only march in, the room was dark and spot light is on you. I can't really see anyone hahaa.

Then dinner the room was quite bright so it was nice
happy.gif
You can see that in the table pictures. The light are warm light so is quite nice.

I din do testing cos i was really exhausted when we finished our church ceremony. So i just take it easy.

That's my mom kwa btw
happy.gif
I love to wear the kwa so took the effort to do that. I wore the kwa to greet the guests first. Just 15 mins before the march in i went up to change into my main WG. Then 2nd march in changed to EG. I have 2 EGs initially but i din't like both so very last min like 1 mth before the wedding i changed to this turquoise EG hahaha. Is a pity this EG was not ready earlier else it would had been in my wedding album!

Smile lor.. u tell urself is the only 1 day u gotta enjoy urself =)

tickpoe

morning everyone! well not exactly morning anymore, gonna be lunch time soon haha.. have been crazy busy, so much updates from u guys!

thomas- ur turn very soon?!

anyway, u guys printed your cards in jb? how much did u all pay? i gotta print my cards very soon!

lingling12

Hi winterpolaris, yes thanks.. saw ur pic.. i have a problem in smiling one even i smile my friends all say i still look fierce..

But i told myself going to enjoy my day.. Have lots of fun.. even now got a few problems oso try to forget abt it.. my frien's sis said if not i waste money on facial and spa...

thommy

hannah: ur time will come de...thanks I will...later gg BS to pick up my suits and wifey's gowns...

lilm: hope so...

winter: din see, only focused on ur wedding pics hahahaa...hokkaido trip not cfmed yet, see whether got make any losses after we count APs on wedding nite lor...

tickpoe: yup my turn coming this Sun
happy.gif
I printed mine at T&T in JB, total bill ard SGD80 only =)

yenyun: welcome..not too late to join us hahaha

babyangel_86

yenyun:..welcome..haha..its okie...i also been quiet reader last time..haha..

winter:..u look so blissful lor..hehe..n pretty lor...haha...oh ur AD is whole..church then dinner rite?..my also..is it very tire?...oh ya..which catering u use for ur church wedding?..cos i also hav church wedding lor..haha..

thomas:..oh collecting the gown har...ic..hmm..i also feel excited for u lor.hehe..wah thomas ur printing only $80..wat is average price for printing?..gt take pic of ur wedding card..can take a look anot?

winterpolaris

Hello hannah, Thanks!

Quite tired cos the day before i slept @ 2am and woke up @ 5am. haha. Then lagi best... slept at 3.30am cos me and my hubby wanted to count the AP $ and deposit the next day. We woke up @ 8am. and rush home pack bag then go honeymoon. hahaha.

I used Mum's Kitchen. not bad lar but hor i got alot of left over. Haiyo my wedding quite a bad timing and most of my guest left the wedding service and skip the lunch. Super heart pain when i saw so much food wastage.

thommy

ling: not yet, will post in FB after my AD =)

hannah: just came back from BS, her gowns are heavy man...mine ok though haha.

yup cos printed in JB mah...exchange rate is abt half only. Print in SG at least 100+ to 200+...not worth spending so much on cards which ppl dun even bother to read lor.

I haven't taken pics...no time haha. I kept some though, when I'm free will take and post in FB.

joyle_t

just a lil' qns to ask:
PPl dun get married during qingming, but qingming spans across how many days? my parents also dunno leh..

melody_fav

joyle_t: if im nt wrong, qingming spans across 1 week.. or 15 days.. cant rem also.. cos some pple will pray before the actual day. or after.. something like tat..

lilmspep

morning all....

thomas - wow.. big day is so so so so near....
haf fun n enjoy ur big day ya? wish u haf a happy & beautiful marriage...

joyle - hmm people normally dun get married on qingming,.. as to hw long it is i'm not so sure aso... update u later.. i ask my mum c if she knws heez....

yenyun - welcome to ncq~~~ =)

thommy

tick: printed 200 inserts, T&T gave abt 20pcs extra FOC so quite nice of them =) thanks for the well wishes
happy.gif

lilm: ya 2 more days to go...hectic few days for me...just came back from car groomer, later gg out again to settle some stuff. Tml overseas relatives in town liao, need to do an chuang in the morning before rushing off to send in car for bridal deco. Night time then meet up with them for simple dinner...schedule fully packed as u can see sigh...thanks for ur well wishes too
happy.gif

winter: thank you too
happy.gif

all: dun think will hv time to come in here until after my AD liao, u gals take care ya? will update on my wedding after my AD =)

lingling12

Thomas: Congratz and enjoy ur day... add me on fb once back.. keke...

joyle: Normally is 10 day before and after for qing
ming. But depends on ur parents too see whether they mind..

sunshinegirl

Thomas!
Your BIG Day is finally here.. tomorrow!!! May your wifey and yourself enjoy the entire process and may you have a memorable and blissful 'Happily Ever After'!

joyle_t

winter>> did u alter ur mum's kua? so fitting. very nice on u. did u mention ur BS, u got 2 EGs for ur package, sounds good.

lilmspep>> thanks for helping to ask.

lingling>> thanks for the info. asking 4 my friend cos' she was supposed to have her AD b4 mine then she changed to later but she's kind of blur and it seems like the date is near qingming.

joyle_t

michelle>>> that's a really tricky question. normally its kind of like a minimum spending thing? definitely unable to squeeze into cinnamon. but it's gg to be really spacious in the other ballrm.. call and enquire?

winterpolaris

Michelle.. u need to take Phoenix cos the cinnamon at most is 25/26 tables and is gonna be very very tight. I think max 23 tables is just nice. I had 21 tables so all our guest had ample room for walking.

Joyle, hehe i din alter my mom's kwa. cos Kwa shd be able to fit all body sizes. The reason i got 2 EGs cos i din take the BS's kwa and they kindly let me take 2 EGs. But in the end i took the latest design EG (1 mth before the wedding) and let go of the old 2 EGs. Mine BS was GHA and GHA had very limited EGs but a huge collection of WGs. So was happy i finally found a very nice EG!!!!