Not sure if I can attend my gf's wedding

Sharonluv

Dear all,

Need your advise/opinions.

My bf's dad just passed away and we need to get ROM within 100days.

However, i got 2 gf's gonna get married this yr- Late May and early June, and I were asked to be the sisters. I've asked our temple master (who help us do the ausicipious wedding dates earlier) if we can attend their wedding. He said should be no problem for me to attend. I've also asked my btb gfs, they also said ok for them.

But there's a relative auntie told us by right we/me alone can't attend any joyful occasion/wedding, as it may affect either my friend or ourself as 2 factors from us: bf's dad passing & our rom will be on June.

I couldn't decide as my btb gfs hope i can attend theirs.

Any opinions from u girls?
Thanks.

Lipinggg

Hi, would it be ok for you to share which temple master you went to for the auspicious dates? Thank you!:)

cherryame

Dear all,

Need your advise/opinions.

My bf's dad just passed away and we need to get ROM within 100days.

However, i got 2 gf's gonna get married this yr- Late May and early June, and I were asked to be the sisters. I've asked our temple master (who help us do the ausicipious wedding dates earlier) if we can attend their wedding. He said should be no problem for me to attend. I've also asked my btb gfs, they also said ok for them.

But there's a relative auntie told us by right we/me alone can't attend any joyful occasion/wedding, as it may affect either my friend or ourself as 2 factors from us: bf's dad passing & our rom will be on June.

I couldn't decide as my btb gfs hope i can attend theirs.

Any opinions from u girls?
Thanks.

deepest condolences to your bf & his family. what i understand is u cant attend ur friend's wedding or anyone's wake (白事) within ur 100 days of wedding. so with ur bf's dad passing, am sure this will apply too..

Sharonluv

Thanks for ur opinion!

deepest condolences to your bf & his family. what i understand is u cant attend ur friend's wedding or anyone's wake (白事) within ur 100 days of wedding. so with ur bf's dad passing, am sure this will apply too..

Lipinggg

Thank you for your advices! :)

For Sharonluv: i think it depends on your gf's side if they are pantang about this. If they are not, I don't think it will be an issue. :) for me, I attended one of my gf's wedding last year and it was also the same year that my grandma passed away. I hope this helps! :)