Melbourne anyone??

thb

Hi kk,
Im thking to change S$1k(for 2person) for the trip but duno if its enough to spend. But thk will sign card for most of the time.

Jasminetea, how much did u spend in total?

jasminetea

Hi tryinghard,

I didn't use the installment plan this time round. I used it last year with SA tours and it is interest free. Just that if you don't settle your credit card bill in full, then this amount will also be charged interest together with all other transactions.

Hi KK and tryinghard,

I exchanged SGD1300 for 2 persons. Just enough for everything. I didn't sign a single card transaction.

I spent more in Melbourne. Just to let all of you know, things in Melbourne is much cheaper than in Sydney. It would be advisable to buy most of your souvenirs from Melbourne like soft toys ie Kolar Bears which is the same as in Sydney, unless you wanted those with Sydney labels.

kerenelu

Hi Tryinghard,

Sama sama, me also thinking of changing S$1000 for 2 pax. Will bring visa and amex along too.

Hi Jasminetea,

yah i do agree with u. Sydney stuff isn't cheaper than other places. I went there 3 yrs back and the things are slightly more expensive than gold coast.

Did u buy a lot of souvenirs back?

kite~

hiyee butterfly,

my FH wants to buy sporting clothings esp bermudas, u know any reasonable price shops?

btw can u check out for me how to get to Brand Smarts by tram/bus? TIA

yup saw e weather forecast that next thur's temp wil be dropping. hey tat is e day i wil b departing. wow better bring more sweaters. haha
http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/ASXX0075

Hi kk,

eh hehe yup wil definitely bring spaghettic n tubes. but for tubes, normally wil wear cover with a sweater hehe.
happy.gif

me too hv discussed with FH, we intend to bring $1k for 2 person, $500 each, guess shld be enough for own expenses, dining and soverniers.

oh ya, where to get very cheap soverniers? Queen victoria market? thanks

thb

Anyone of u bought/tried drinking Milo in Australia?
hehe... i thgt of buying Milo back. Cos the taste of Milo in S'pore has dropped alot!! I used to buy Milo that are imported from Australia in S'pore but nowaddays, the standard dropped! Cant help thking is fake(not truly imported from Aust)!
So thking of buying Milo back directly from Australia.

Jasminetea, what soverniers did u gt? So u bought most of ur soverneirs in Melbourne? From ur experience, will i have the time to go ard buying soverneirs in Melbourne? Can u also comment on Sydney? What are the places that the tour leader wont brg me thr and u thk i must go when theres free time.

Do u have any pics to share with us?

Oh oh.... sorry for asking u so many questions again.

kerenelu

Hi Tryinghard,

I believe we can't bring milk products such as milo into australia, i wonder whether we can bring it out of australia? i am not too sure too
sad.gif

Now for S$1000 we can only exchange for AUD802. Sigh, getting lower.

thb

Hi kk,
from what i know, we can brg Milo out of Aust. Cos one of my mum's frd gt buy back.

Yalor, now S$1000 can only chg for AUD$800. Im wondering shd i chg now in case it becomes AUD700+ in Dec time?!

cody

erm, sorry to interrupt ....
Milo imported from Australia is available in the bigger NTUCs, Cold Storage, Marketplace and Jasons.
Makes more sense to buy here then to lug back an entire 1.5g tin of milo right?

kerenelu

Hi Tryinghard!

Heee, dun scare me leh. Anyway i can change now as i am going the week after next. U want to change so early ah?

thb

Hi cody,
guess u seldom drk milo. I do buy milo from NTUC and althgh its written imported from Australia(more exp than those produced in Malaysia/S'pore), its taste like its from Malaysia or S'pore. The aroma & taste is not as good as before.
That's y im thking to buy back and try if its the same.

kerenelu

Hi Tryinghard,

Heee, ok, yah lor, whatever is the rate, we must change
sad.gif
Me going to change, maybe early next week
happy.gif

Oh yah, regarding milo, i even suspect that it is produced in singapore.. kekekee... yah i agree, it is getting plainer compared to before.

thb

Hi angelia,
hehe.... ya great to see kakis. So have u tried REAL australia milo? Is it tastier?

matka

Hi girls

I believe that if the milo tin is printed 'made in australia' then it shld be true otherwise, it's as good as cheating. Nestle wld be in big trouble then ;)

Agree with Cody, upmarket supermarkets such as Jason's and Marketplace would have produced-in-australia Milo and Cadbury's.

Hi Kite, you can try shopping at Bridge Street. They've got lots of factory outlet-type shops there and it'll be shopping haven for you too... more you than your husband, in fact
happy.gif
But they've got a no of surfwear shops too so berms shldn't be a problem.

Otherwise, you can try Torquay (near Bell's Beach) if you're on your way up to the Great Ocean Road. They've got great bargains and last season's clothing for surf brands like Quiksilver, etc.

Actually K-Mart has great clothing at low prices. Go to the kids section
happy.gif

belgarion

hi kkwai,
agree with you totally! Only Oz have Cadbury dark chocolate WITH almonds. Yum! Sin only have d plain Gold Roast dark choc.

belgarion

oh yah, dun forget gals... if you're still arnd Melbourne on the very next day after Xmas, ie, 26 Dec, make a trip down to Myers. They have a sale of storewide 50% off every year for only 1 day, ie 26 Dec!

Me love the special designs rayon boxer shorts! Happy shopping!
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Everyone,
happy.gif

KK & Tryinghard,

Total I spent abt AUD500 on souvenirs , including 2 pieces sweaters and a piece of hard rock cafe t-shirt.

I bought a lot of tissue box covers (got Kolar bears and Karangoon) as it is so cute and cheap too. One piece at ard AUD3.33. I also bought a lot of Aussie made chocolates which costs only AUD5.90 in Mel which I discovered same product selling for AUD11.50 in Syd! So worth buying. Of course not forgetting their famous nognuts. Got it ard AUD23.90 in Mel. In Syd, saw it at AUD26.00. Just some guidelines for you gals.
happy.gif

It is no problem buying Milo back from Aussie if you want. They won't check on your food when you come out of Aussie. But confirmed you cannot bring in. If you bring in, you have to declare. However, according to my colleague's experience it will be throw away by the custom officer and they will ask you to buy in Aussie.

HI Kite,

As to where to get cheap souvenirs, it will be Victoria Market and "Something About Aussie". I got all the chocolates and nognuts from there. I didn't see any in nognuts in Victoria Market but according to my tour mates, they do sell over there. I'm not sure about price in VM. But it is defintely cheaper to get it in Mel.

Tryinghard,

If you have time, you can go to the several big shopping centre in Sydney. I need to recall their names. Will revert the name later. You can also go to the Sky Towers which they said you will be able to see the whole of Syd from the top. I didn't have the chance to go. There is also a resturant there which my tour leader said the food is nice and you can watch the scrency as you eat, something like that. As I said, there is not much time in Syd as there is no free day. So basically, I didn't go around much on my own much. By the time, the tour ended in the evening, all the shops are closed. So can't advise much on this point.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention earlier on that there are some meals in our package which is not covered by CB. A meal in Australia is quite costly as compared to SIN. At least AUD 7 (exclude drink) per person from my experience. Not sure if you can find cheaper one. So maybe you want to budget for that?

Cheers~

matka

Nougat is available everywhere esp in large packets in the chocolate shops around the city. I think there'll definitely be one along Swanston Street and along Bourke/Collins St.

I'm sure Myer wld have them too. There's also a chocolate shop in Crown Entertainment Complex that sells great belgian chocs. Tastes like Nutella cept that it comes in chunks/blocks like the Mars bar. But the prices in Myer and Crown would probably be higher.

If you head down to Vic Mart, try the Spanish Doughnuts if they're still there. They're sold from a food van
happy.gif
Now I'm hungry.

Agricultural products are strictly prohibited so don't try to bring anything in. In extreme cases, you can also get fined. But not so bad for dry products. Most times they'll confiscate them. However, scallop seems to make the bill though. They don't seem to have any problem with that.

There are many supermarkets around (as well as Chinese supermarkets) and the chinese community is rather big as well so food is well-stocked and easy to find. So no worries about food
happy.gif

kerenelu

Hi Jasminetea,

Yah i agree! Aust tissue box covers are rather cute. I saw them when i was in Gold Coast & Sydney. But didn't get them that time.

How u find the Hard Rock Cafe there? U had a meal there? I tried the food in Gold Coast Hard Rock before and it was real horrible. Very salty and tasteless as well. It wasn't cheap either.

Yes, Sydney nougats are not cheap. The nougats which i saw in Sydney the other time was sold by weight in Woolsworth Supermart.

Oh, so u did pop by "Something Aussie" which is a very short distance away from queen vic mkt rite? How's the things there? Cheap?? I just emailed them regarding the details as the site is under revamp. They replied me on the opening hours and mentioned that they have courtesy bus to fetch tourists to the shop.

What time is ur flight back to Singapore for ur trip? Any time for u to shop for the morning of ur return flight?

jasminetea

Hello KK,

I didn't go Hard Rock Cafe for meals. Just go there to get some souvenirs as my hubby collected them
happy.gif
I didn't even look around, just get the souvenirs and go.
lame.gif

My tour leader bought us to Something Aussie in our coach. I think it is near Vic. market as I rem seeing it sooner after the driver drove down the street. Some of the things are cheap there though not all. Tissue box covers are more expensive there but they got better packaging than those in Vic. Market. So it really depends on what you want.
happy.gif
For me, I already got them in Vic market when I went Something Aussie. So far, there is one particular thing that is extremely expensive which I bought there, ie a Wombat soft toy. I bought it at AUD15 and I saw it else where only for AUD6. I do not know why also.
uhoh.gif

Everything seems to be more expensive in Syd. Even a mineral water cost twice as much. My tour mates and I even went to "hunt" for cheaper mineral water 'cos we can't believe the same products can cost so much different within Australia itself. Anyway, we are convinced in the end, things are just much more expensive in Syd. Pitied my friend who lives in Syd now.

My flight back to SIN was around 4.30pm. We woke up very early that day, around 7am and we were out shopping at 8.15am and shopped until 2.00pm to return to the hotel.
biggrin.gif

Are you also same package as Tryinghard with CB? When are you departing?

Cheers~

kite~

Hi Jasminetea and matka,

Thanks for the info. Just wondering how much is the price of 1 packet of nougats? cos u know lah, hv to buy some bk for colleagues n families.

Also, where can i get the tissue box covers (got Kolar bears and Karangoon) at AUS$3 from Melbourne, so cheap?

cos i counted i got abt 40 person to buy souvenirs for them. sigh. so hv to get cheap cheap ones. hope i dont sound so cheapo. any more suggestions?

thb

Hi jasminetea,
whr did u get those covers souvenirs? Did u see any packet tissue covers instead of tissue box covers? Hmm, so i gt to buy all my souvenirs in Mel.

what time is ur flight to Mel?
wa.. u already started shopping at 815am! So shops open really early huh?

Hi kite,
Phew.... u gt to buy souvenirs for 40 people!! Thats alot man! U really got to get cheaper stuffs. If not u will burn a big whole in ur pocket!

Maybe u can buy keychains or bookmarks? Or those deco magnet to paste on refrigerator?

kerenelu

Hi jasminetea!

Oh, ur tour agent brought u to Something Aussie. That's what i think tour agents will do as they probably tie up with these souvenir shops and perhaps they earn a commission too
biggrin.gif

U mean u bought the wombat at Something Aussie or Queen vic mkt?
sad.gif
So i supposed the tour agent did not bring u all to Something Aussie right on the first day?

I still remember that time our tour agent bought us to this particular aust local product shop in Gold Coast. Me and my friend bought their nougats. We are a bit KS so scared we can't get nougats elsewhere
biggrin.gif
. Another friend of mine thought that the tour agents always go for commission so definitely will bring us to expensive shops like this so he didn't get any nougats or other stuff from this shop. In the end, he no choice but to get nougats in Sydney instead since it is already our last stop. So we dropped by Woolsworth and who knows, the nougats are indeed more expensive. But too bad, he still had to buy these more expensive ones
biggrin.gif

Oh, me and tryinghard different package and agent.. kekee.. mine is only 6 days to melbourne under dynasty travel
happy.gif
So for me, i am sure to get all souvenirs from melbourne cos nowhere else i could get them
biggrin.gif

Ur flight is pretty late ya? Good for u
happy.gif

My flight will land in Singapore at around 9.50 pm so guess it will take off from melbourne as early as 2.50pm.

Yah rite, as what tryinghard has queried, u went out shopping as early as 8.15am? Shops open already?
biggrin.gif

Hi Kite,

Wow, u have already planned whom to give souvenirs to.. kekekee.. i guess mainly for family and relatives?
biggrin.gif

Hi Tryinghard,

Hmm, right, good suggestions for souvenirs to bring back home. Everytime i go on tours, keychains, bookmarks and fridge magnets are not to be missed!
biggrin.gif

jasminetea

Hello Kite, Tryinghard and KK
happy.gif

Kite,

I got my nognuts at AUD23.90 at Something Aussie. Accordingly to my tour mates, it is cheapest they had seen so far. I do not know 'cos I only seen nognuts there. Possibly didn't look hard enough heeeee...
biggrin.gif

Wow, 40 persons really a lot. Hmmm.. perhaps u can get those mini kolar bears (also have key chains one) which came in 10 per packet. And it costs AUD10 for 3 packets! So you will hv 30 pieces to give already? But I got to agree, tt's a bit common lor. However, all my friends like those.

I got all the tissue box covers at Victoria Market. I got 3 pieces for AUD10.00. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that some of the tissue cover is made of better quality which will costs AUD 10.00 for one piece and it got Kolar bear and Karangoon one each side.
happy.gif

Tryinghard,

I didn't see any tissue covers leh. It would be cheaper to buy in Mel lor. We find that even the Paddy Market in Sydney is nothing comparable to VM in Mel.

The Paddy Market opens ard 9am. So we walked out of our hotel around 8.15am.
happy.gif
By then, some of the shops are open
happy.gif
We spent about 2 hrs there. Oh yes, we bought some t-shirts over there so spent quite a lot of times selecting
happy.gif

My flight to Mel is 8.20pm. How abt ur?

Hi KK,

It would be true that the travel agent will earn some commission from Something Aussie. But well, no choice lah.
lame.gif

The wombat is bought from Something Aussie. Wow, you are going to spend 6 days in Mel. heee.. then u got more chance to explore around Mel.
happy.gif

Oh yes, please email me at [email protected] so that I can forward you girls some photos from Aussie
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi again,

Sorry, made a little mistake.
happy.gif
Paddy market opens at 8.30am on certain days. That day was Friday.
happy.gif

So by then we reached the market, it is about 8.35am
happy.gif
But it was already quite crowded when we reached there.

matka

Hi girls
happy.gif

Kite, 40 people is scary. Honestly, i don't know if people really appreciate the souvenirs brought back. Heheh.. Perhaps you want to consider doing what my colleagues and I do, just buy a box of chocolates for the whole department to share, instead of buying for the individual. That way, it'll be eaten and won't be left lying around. There was a season when I got so many mini Koalas I couldn't keep track who gave them to me! :p

Nougat is actually available at Metro Singapore too. hehe. Also, whilst some people appreciate them, not all do because depending on which ones you buy - they can be quite hard. So you can actually buy a big bag and pack them into smaller bags for your friends and relatives.

Other options: you can go to those $2 Shops to buy a pack of pens. Some of them can be quite cute and not available in Singapore. There was one such shop in Melbourne Central (just opposite the Victoria State Library and diagonally across RMIT city campus). I'm not sure if it's still there but I'm sure you can find them all around the city.

Enjoy your trip there! Don't stress too much about shopping... Most importantly, your trip is about yourself, not really what you have to buy back for people ya?

kerenelu

Hello Jasminetea!

Thanks for all the info u have given, especially the prices
biggrin.gif
I will take note of the nougats when i have the chance to be at Something Aussie.

Oh, just to side track a bit. How do u all wash the tissue covers? Hand wash i presume? Cannot machine wash hor?
biggrin.gif

Btw, i saw that Sydney shops open pretty early. I mean those shops by the roadside. What about Melbourne? Do the shops open early as well? Or need to wait till after 9am?

Our flight to Melbourne is around the same time
lol.gif

Yes, I probably get to cover more places than u and Tryinghard lor. But in terms of quality time on our own, i think not easy.. kekeee.. all the time taken up for the group tour. I am trying to arrange time to go to Melbourne Observation Deck, Crown, Victoria Mkt and Something Aussie (if coach does not bring us there)
bounce.gif

My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance!
kiss.gif

Hi matka,

Yes i do agree
happy.gif
Most of the time we will buy chocolates and other local products for the whole division. It seems like they are happier if we feed their mouths rather than giving them souvenirs which they may not use at all
lol.gif

kite~

hi gals,

thanks for the info. i wil be leaving soon next week. any other things to add in before i fly? hehe

thb

Hi jasminetea,
Is the size of ur tour group big? 40pple?
I dont know what time is my flight. The tour agent will call us two weeks before we departure rite? Then we gt to pay the balance of the package. Will they also do a briefing? Hehe, this is the first time i go on tour package so my hubby and i dont know about all these stuffs.

Oh yes, did u buy insurance for ur tour? I heard that if we pay thru citibank, we will be covered directly. Is it true?

We intend to extend our stay in Sydney but i guess we wont be able to get any flight back as well as hotels. CB told us that can only confirmed with us two weeks before departure. Guess the chances are super slim. Since some of u said earlier on that these tour agencies dun like us to extend our stay.

Oh ya, u siad before that we have to give tips to the driver and the tour guide rite? So in total, how much did u give altogether? AUD24 for 6days for each passenger(cz 2days on flight)?

kerenelu

Hi Tryinghard!

Hmm, for my tour group, there are less than 30 pple. I think i heard around 24.

The tour agent will call 1-3 days in advance to inform the details. e.g. where to meet, what time to meet, etc.

For my case, we got to pay the balance 2 weeks before departure. Then give them zapped copies of passports to make visas. The terms and conditions state that the agent won't call to remind us to pay. We got to take own initiative to remember to pay up. Funny hor? I paid slightly more than 2 weeks in advance, so dunno actually they will call up eventually or not
rofl.gif

i bought my insurance under AIG directly from agency when we signed up for package at NATAS Fair. If u like, NTUC Income is good when it comes to travel insurance. Cheap and has comprehensive cover, and what i know from my insurance agent is that it is better than AIA
proud.gif

Getting accomodation in extension of stay shouldn't be a problem. The agency can do it for u. It is the air tickets that give headaches most of the time, especially this time of the year. Which airline are u flying?

Sigh, i check with my agency twice and two times they say no extension, pls
angry.gif

jasminetea

Hi tryinghard,

My group is only 17 passengers, one of the smallest 'cos it was not school holiday period yet.

I bought insurance from NTUC. As KK had said, it is cheap and good.
happy.gif
Citibank only give u very mininal coverage which I'm not sure how much. It will automatically covers u when you paid using their card. I also pay using Citibank card. However, I still buy one from NTUC to give myself enough coverage.

That time, CB didn't call us at all 2 weeks prior depature. We got to call them oursleves. Just give them a call if they don't call you and they will tell you when to make payment. There is no briefing for us, the counter girl just gave us some notes and infor when we made payment.

Total we gave AUD 16 for driver and AUD 40 for tour leader (2 persons). The tour leader is good so we gave him a bit more for his service.

kerenelu

Hi jasminetea,

Good to have small tour group too. Easier to coordinate and less time spent in waiting for one another
rofl.gif

One good point about NTUC is that once u have purchased from them, the next trip onwards we can just book insurance thru' phone calling. I think they give a code or something like tat and we just take down the code and wait for them to send us the insurance documents. Very convenient
happy.gif

Oh, the overall tour guide (manager) did not call u 1-3 days before the departure? Yah rite, the counter girl just pass over my AIG insurance stuff to me and the loose sheets of info regarding departure time etc.
lame.gif

I am going to money exchange later lor. Seems like rate has dropped again. Today exactly AUD800 for S$1K
angry.gif

kite~

hi kk,

hurray. yes i wil be leaving on this thur! hehe btw i did not buy any travel insurance, is that ok? or is the insurance has already included in my package?
I hvnt changed $ yet, wil do it on wed nite. hehe
btw when r u leaving exactly, sorry i cant remember
happy.gif

kerenelu

Hi Kite,

I think up to individual whether u want to buy insurance or not
lol.gif
. Sometimes can prove to be very useful if something do happen *touchwood of course!* It has always been a practice for me to get insurance before i go on tour
happy.gif

Enjoy your trip! Wow, u sound excited, dun u? U make me feel like flying there immediately too!
rofl.gif

i am leaving next tues nite flight
happy.gif

kite~

hi kk,

hehe i wil b bk on next wed. hehe ok u too enjoy ur trip. i hv typed out 4 pages of mel n great ocean information (make my own notes) to bring along there. hehe. ok cheers

thb

Hi jasminetea,
ur tour group is small! I was told that the total size of the group is 40pple! That time when i sign up is already ard 15pple(which is ard end Oct)

So CB din call u 2wks b4 departure. I thgt the agency will brief us(as a whole tour group).

Hi kk,
yalor, today's exchange rate is exactly S$1k to AUD800! Haiz.... this year, Australian $$ is very strong. Heard that i will go higher for next year! Thk i really gt to change b4 it goes up higher!

Hi kite,
u flying this thurs, so have u start packing?

jasminetea

Hello KK,

Oh my tour leader did call us 3 days before departure.
happy.gif

However, as I was on waiting list when I booked my package, I was waiting for them to call me to confirm. But nobody call anyway and we got to call them oursleves and realized it is confirmed already.

Yes! I prefer smaller group also.
happy.gif
Very easy to co-ordinate everything.

Wow, exchange rate getting bad leh. I exchanged at ard AUD 806 for SGD1000. I was already grumbling then 'cos my colleague went last year was when AUD 1 = SGD 1! No choice
sad.gif

maya

Hi, I came bk recently from Mel and Syd too so I thot I can share some info. Yes, surprisingly, Vic Mkt in Mel is cheaper than Paddy's. But for the other upmkt shops, it's the other way round. The t-shirts are cheaper for one and I think some souvenirs are cheaper. But I also bought the tissue box cover from Paddy's at 3 for A$10. I suggest you know roughly what you want and then qucikly walk round the various stalls and ask abt the price. For the tissue box, there was only 1 stall that was selling cheaper than the rest if you are buying only 1 tissue box.
For the nougat, my tour leader also brought us to this place that looks like a wholesaler place. No shop front but located in a warehse like bldg. Run by Chinese and their nougat at A$23.90 (1kg) was also abt the cheapest I cld find. They also sell lots of other stuff, macadamai nuts - A$10-12. Chips, abalone, beauty prdts.
There's also this sheep oil thing which they make into lotions, moisturisers. I bought the one that is pinkish and brownish pattern (can't remember the name) but this hand lotion price also varied, the cheapest I found was inside their pharmacy!

thb

What else can we buy other than nougats? Cos its so common. I cant possibly only buy nougats back for my colleagues to eat. Is there any other special snacks that i can buy and wherby S'pore dun have it?

Hi maya,
so are u with any tour agency? or urs is F&E?
Guess everyone buys tissue box covers. Hehe.....

cody

tryinghard: there is a stall at Queen Victoria market selling Chocolate Fudge in various flavours eg Baileys Irish Cream, caramel, orange, etc etc.

It can be alittle bit messy bringing it back tho, coz it melts easily and the packaging is in blocks (coz its home madeZ) rather than vacuum packed like nougat.

Flavoured fudge is also available in Singapore but only at the gourmet chocolate shops which typically costs more.

Another thing that you can buy is macadamia nuts. The honey roasted version its very popular.

Some other stuff you can buy are dried fruits eg dried apple slices, apricots, prunes etc.

All these stuff are available in Queen Vic market.

matka

Ah. i was abt to suggest macadamia nuts and dried apricots too
happy.gif
They're good buys there.

Unfortunately, imports from Aussie into Singapore are aplenty. Nothing else you can find there that you can't find here too.

Things that you could buy - Australian aborigines art.. like paintings, painted mini digeridoos (wind instrument) or boomerangs.

They've got pretty nice stamps too. You can go to the GPO which is at the corner of Bourke St and Elizabeth St. There shld be a post office at Melbourne Central too.
happy.gif

maya

Mine was with SA tours, packaged. Their macadamia nuts come in all sorts of coating, honey, wasabi, abalone etc. The abalone is quite interesting, salty and quite nice. But ex leh.

kerenelu

Hi Kite!

Wow, 4 pages of info!! Can share with me the typed out info before u leave for aust this thurs? kekekeke... i like to have the info on hand so that i can plan where to go during my free time
kiss.gif
Thanks!

Hi Maya,

Yah i do agree! The abalone macadamia nuts are really tasty and special! I love them very much! I won't miss that out on my trip there for sure
rofl.gif

Hi TryingHard/Jasminetea!

I have changed Aussie money already
happy.gif
Bobian lor, no choice, rate is low. So I get AUD800 for S$1004. The rate is 1.255 lor
angry.gif
Quite bad hor? But this rate i got is better than the one i ask near my love nest @ sengkang
biggrin.gif

kite~

hi kk,

paiseh the info is not with me right now. it's at my new hse. hmm i wil try to email u on the day when i m gg to depart. but one thing i make my own notes, very very messy one, i scare u wont understand haha.

hi tryinghard,
hvnt really pack my luggage, gg to do it on tis wed nite.
happy.gif

hey gals,
where is exactly paddy u all toking abt? thanks.

kerenelu

Hi Kite!

It is ok. Just kaypo a bit like to take a look for reference
happy.gif
I have compiled one copy myself too but only 1 page.. kekekee...
rofl.gif

U can email me ur copy at [email protected] Thanks in advance
kiss.gif

I definitely more KS than u. Already started to pack my luggage 2 weeks back hahaha
blush.gif
Still have not finished packing some of the daily usage stuff.

Yah rite, Paddy is in Sydney. Huge market selling lots of soevenirs too. I bought a lot of things from there the other time
happy.gif
Very interesting place. But girls here say Queen Vic Mkt is even better than Paddy. I really can't wait to go!
bounce.gif