May 2017 Brides

lhxChloe

Hello All! Just want to start a post to see how many May 2017 brides here! Share your preparation together here!

I'm only done pre-wedding shoot, actual day bridal boutique. Still looking for AD PG/VG and Venue.

I'm wondering if it's still too early to pay deposit and booked them? Hmmmmm....

Any brides-to-be in May 2017 can share?

lhxChloe

Hello hello!! I am a May 2017 BTB TOP:) when is yours? We might be on the same date. Initially we wanted 25feb, but our chosen venue is taken. Have you booked yours?

Hihi!! :) I'm looking at 20th May. You? I think 25th Feb quite hot date also. Initially wanted 7th Jan but that day also quite hot. Haha! So we chosen May instead. Nope I haven't book venue yet still looking around.

I'm wondering if it's too early to reserve now? :/

Hihi!! we are on the 20th too:) we just book our venue with Raffles Marina. Although a little far but we think it is the place we wanted!! we wanted 25 Feb.. but venue was taken up last BOWS. Did you go to BOWS? quickly go source for place ya. Any criteria you look at for choosing venue? maybe i can help, because i went for some hotel visiting.

lhxChloe

Hihi!! we are on the 20th too:) we just book our venue with Raffles Marina. Although a little far but we think it is the place we wanted!! we wanted 25 Feb.. but venue was taken up last BOWS. Did you go to BOWS? quickly go source for place ya. Any criteria you look at for choosing venue? maybe i can help, because i went for some hotel visiting.

Hehe same same! Did you count the date or you just pick the date yourself? I actually ask a master to calculate the date. Yup I went and sign a package for the bridal. I'm actually looking at Katong Village Hotel. I'm doing only a small wedding, probably 6-10 tables only.

We didnt calculate the date though. we just went online and see the general auspicious date. and May 20 is 520 mean i love u! haha. Which bridal studio you took up? we signed ours 1 month back with TWC. Did you get a quote from Katong Village? did they extend their BOWS offer for you?

lhxChloe

We didnt calculate the date though. we just went online and see the general auspicious date. and May 20 is 520 mean i love u! haha. Which bridal studio you took up? we signed ours 1 month back with TWC. Did you get a quote from Katong Village? did they extend their BOWS offer for you?

Hahaha! I also just figure out when we selected that date! Hahaha. I took Yvonne Creative Bridal. Yup, I got it from BOWS but didn't really sit down & talk about it because we were sort of in a rush. :( But still looking around thou.

lhxChloe

Cool!! Going to BOWS is like fighting a war.. My gawd. They are so aggressive. But the perks there are quite good.

Totally agree! They're very pushy! And keep asking you to sit down and hear them out. But if sit down, I think no need to walk out already. Hahaha!

Totally agree! They're very pushy! And keep asking you to sit down and hear them out. But if sit down, I think no need to walk out already. Hahaha!
Yup!! Very true. We already had booked our bridal package at another fair. We booked TWC. Hmm actually TWC was the first bridal studio we looked at and we booked. We love their style and photo sample. Then my HTB told me not to look at others' portfolio so I won't feel bad and it is true. He is trying his best to make me enjoy the process of sourcing :) as during the start of sourcing.. I was very depress and sad as most places we look at are too expensive. Don't mind I share these with you ya?

lhxChloe

Yup!! Very true. We already had booked our bridal package at another fair. We booked TWC. Hmm actually TWC was the first bridal studio we looked at and we booked. We love their style and photo sample. Then my HTB told me not to look at others' portfolio so I won't feel bad and it is true. He is trying his best to make me enjoy the process of sourcing :) as during the start of sourcing.. I was very depress and sad as most places we look at are too expensive. Don't mind I share these with you ya?

Of coz I don't mind!! I feel you!! I'm a Budget bride thus we are looking at place that is affordable + minimum 10 tables. I totally feel your depress because I felt that too!! After I sign, I also don't go look at others already if not will feel "bad". I just confirm that I'll be holding at Bliss Garden! How about your AD PG & VG?

Of coz I don't mind!! I feel you!! I'm a Budget bride thus we are looking at place that is affordable + minimum 10 tables. I totally feel your depress because I felt that too!! After I sign, I also don't go look at others already if not will feel "bad". I just confirm that I'll be holding at Bliss Garden! How about your AD PG & VG?
Congrats congrats. Actually was looking at bliss garden too. But it is a little far for us :) cos we stay at west side. AD haven decide yet:) how many tables you holding?

lhxChloe

Congrats congrats. Actually was looking at bliss garden too. But it is a little far for us :) cos we stay at west side. AD haven decide yet:) how many tables you holding?

Hehe thanks thanks! :D There's other place which have Qianxi as well. There's one at Jurong and Bukit Gombak (if I am not wrong). I'm only taking 10 tables. Hehe!

hakuna

Mine on 20 May 2017 too. Done with pre wedding shoot and venue. Now looking for AD photographer, videographer and makeup artist. Do you guys have any recommendation?

lhxChloe

Mine on 20 May 2017 too. Done with pre wedding shoot and venue. Now looking for AD photographer, videographer and makeup artist. Do you guys have any recommendation?

Hi! I'm taking pre-wed in April hehe. I like forest production but you can look at AlanMitchi Production, Visioworkz or E-Image production.

Have you book your venue?

tanahmin

hihi! dun mind if u can share the rates & package for TWC? :)

Pygirl89

Hi chole, can pm me Ur details for Ur hotel ? I also Wanna get for about 10 table but nowadays a lot hotel minimum of 25 tables

lhxChloe

Ya i have confirmed my pre wedding photo with Sg bridal in jb, and the venue probably wil confirm with ramada at zhongshan park later, how abt u?

Hahaha you didn't mention your wedding date (>.<) My pre wedding with Taiwan bridal studio this coming April. Haha! (very fast)

I took Bliss Garden at Expo and Yvonne's Creative for actual day. Hehehehe!!

bellebelle8688

Hahaha you didn't mention your wedding date (>.<) My pre wedding with Taiwan bridal studio this coming April. Haha! (very fast)

I took Bliss Garden at Expo and Yvonne's Creative for actual day. Hehehehe!!
Oh mine will be 20 may 2017, 520. I decided to take my pre wed photo end of this year because i havent slim down yet, haha

tanahmin

hi everyone! JTS: I have enquire some of the hotels like Crowne Plaza, Conrad, Park Royal beach road, all ballrooms are taken up :(

Ying1098

What kind of gown and how much is your Budget?
I will like to rent it for AD as we may be engaging our own photographer, videographer and MUA.
We may need 1 wedding gown, 1 evening gown and 1 ROM short dress or Kua. If budget allow, maybe 2 suits for groom.
Budget hopefully to be keep at around 1K to 2K.

I had check online on The Gown Warehouse, its nice but may be a lil pricey.