May 2017 Brides

Geetee

Hi ladies, am a 20 May BTB too! Appreciate some recommendations if any - for bridals, AD PG and live band... and MUA for moms (does the bride's MUA cover this or have to get separate one)? Sorry, nua bride here... :D

whiskyhawk

Hi! I am also a May BTB! AD on 14-May.
We have confirmed our banquet with Grand Copthorne.
Currently looking for gowns, AD photographer and videographer! Any good recommendations? Few of my friends recommended Gown warehouse! how are the gowns there?

Pacobaby

Currently looking for gowns, AD photographer and videographer! Any good recommendations? Few of my friends recommended Gown warehouse! how are the gowns there?
I thought of checking out the Gown warehouse too initially but heard that their gowns are not v well maintained and look worn, hence I pass...

Cherrypixxie

eh I went before, I thought their gowns not too bad leh... got some very nice ones. Guess you should go checkout yourself to find out

Jean.Aw

Hello everyone,

I am a 14 May 2017 bride. Actually i just did my ROM this year, did a beach wedding. Then nxt yr wedding lunch.

I settled
Venue - 1 degree 15
Ad photographer
Wedding dessert table set up
MUA

I am gg for my first appointment at digio bridal in november. My progress super slow.

Anyone has reccomendation for
Videographer
Photobooth

Pacobaby

Hello everyone,

I am a 14 May 2017 bride. Actually i just did my ROM this year, did a beach wedding. Then nxt yr wedding lunch.

I settled
Venue - 1 degree 15
Ad photographer
MUA

I am gg for my first appointment at digio bridal in november. My progress super slow.

Videographer
Photobooth
Im slower than you lol! Only venue and gown settled. The rest still procrastinating

Cherrypixxie

Hello everyone,

I settled
Venue - 1 degree 15
Ad photographer
MUA

Videographer
Photobooth

Which MUA did you get?

Ongcheryl

Hello! I am a 13 May 2017 btb! Would love to join the group chat, please add me in if that's possible!

I have settled my venue for lunch banquet, AD photographer, AD videographer, AD wedding stylist. Signed up with a bridal studio and going for my pre wedding photoshoot fitting this month.

Am I missing out anything or still slow in progress? It seems like there's nothing much for me to do now hahahaha.

Hello! I am a 13 May 2017 btb! Would love to join the group chat, please add me in if that's possible!

I have settled my venue for lunch banquet, AD photographer, AD videographer, AD wedding stylist. Signed up with a bridal studio and going for my pre wedding photoshoot fitting this month.

Am I missing out anything or still slow in progress? It seems like there's nothing much for me to do now hahahaha.

Hahaha. Me too. All settled except for pre wed shoot! ;) taking this month.

michiekoh

I'm a 13 May 2017 bride too! Can share details for your AD videographer and photographer? I haven arrange anything for pre-wed shoot!

Xiaohuibebe

Hi all, i guess i'm the noob in this forum! I'm a 21 May 2017 btb. I have only just confirmed my venue and the rest all not settle yet :p my htb and I are taking things slowly.

Initially we wanted to have our AD on 20 may 2017 as it is nearing to our 10th years partor anniversary which is on 25 may. But since it falls on a weekday, so we decided to shift our AD earlier to 20 may, which is also my birthday! Sad thing is that most venue are taken up for 520 this special date. Hence, we decided on 21 may 2017.

viviteoh

Hi all, i guess i'm the noob in this forum! I'm a 21 May 2017 btb. I have only just confirmed my venue and the rest all not settle yet :p my htb and I are taking things slowly.

Initially we wanted to have our AD on 20 may 2017 as it is nearing to our 10th years partor anniversary which is on 25 may. But since it falls on a weekday, so we decided to shift our AD earlier to 20 may, which is also my birthday! Sad thing is that most venue are taken up for 520 this special date. Hence, we decided on 21 may 2017.

Hi Xiaohuibebe, haha i aint any better.. im 14th May 2017 BTB, i only secure the venue, PG and VG. jia you jia you!!

Xiaohuibebe

Hi Xiaohuibebe, haha i aint any better.. im 14th May 2017 BTB, i only secure the venue, PG and VG. jia you jia you!!

Hi viviteoh ! Hahaha relieved to know i'm not the only one! There's so many things to plan and think and buy :( You wanna share where did you holding for your wedding? I'm having a wedding luncheon:p

viviteoh

Hi viviteoh ! Hahaha relieved to know i'm not the only one! There's so many things to plan and think and buy :( You wanna share where did you holding for your wedding? I'm having a wedding luncheon:p

Hi Xiaohuibebe, sure. I'm having luncheon at jen Tanglin. How bout u?? Haha yea!! A lot of things to plan. I'm Malaysian and we r holding another banquet in msia too. *headachex2* hahaha let's Jia you Jia you!!

Xiaohuibebe

Hi Xiaohuibebe, sure. I'm having luncheon at jen Tanglin. How bout u?? Haha yea!! A lot of things to plan. I'm Malaysian and we r holding another banquet in msia too. *headachex2* hahaha let's Jia you Jia you!!

I'm having my wedding luncheon at Conrad Centennial! Jia you! :)
Are you taking any bridal package from malaysia as well?
My htb's cousin recommended us his friend, which is a bridal photographer, and we are intending to engage him for our pre-wedding photoshoot!
Problem is we are currently headache to search for gown rental which I have not decide which bridal shop to go to.

Any recommendation? :)

viviteoh

My htb's cousin recommended us his friend, which is a bridal photographer, and we are intending to engage him for our pre-wedding photoshoot!
Problem is we are currently headache to search for gown rental which I have not decide which bridal shop to go to.

I see. I took digio bridal. I'm kinda lazy bride so prefer all in one pkg. haha I have Friend go for ala cart... she went Fleur design. U can check out their shop!

dorvino

Hi babe the gown warehouse has some very nice gowns too. u can go check it out :)

znjnrs

Hi my wedding has just been set on the 13 May. Just managed to settle AD photo and video. Thinking of going to Bqueen to bridal package. Any review?

OJLA

Hello everyone,

I settled
Venue - 1 degree 15
Ad photographer
MUA

Videographer
Photobooth

Can share your wedding dessert table set up?

Xiaohuibebe

All btb, may I know where you ladies intend to get your invitation cards printed? I haven't make up my mind yet and next month (March 2017) I'll be going to collect my wedding invitation cards. Any suggestion?

essayves

Hello! How are you guys! Im relatively new to this. My date is currently set at 7th May. Any good bridal package reviews? Im actually considering JB studios as well. Saw some really good reviews for Castalia.

CelynJui

Hello! How are you guys! Im relatively new to this. My date is currently set at 7th May. Any good bridal package reviews? Im actually considering JB studios as well. Saw some really good reviews for Castalia.
Hello! You can try to see Labelle Conture. My bestie recommended me this place but have yet to go down to check it out.

essayves

Hello! You can try to see Labelle Conture. My bestie recommended me this place but have yet to go down to check it out.
The photos on their website seems nice. I'll be heading out to JB this weekend to check out the bridal studios! Hopefully i can find something i like. *cross fingers*