Mattress

zxue

Hi

any1 knowa where can i test out the whole (may be not all) range of Dunlopillo matress?

Thanks.

corsage

Does anyone have any comments on Ikea mattresses? They are cheap but seem to have gone through rigorous testing...Value for money?

jojo123

Hi all, sorry 4 e late reply...me not online recently...i've got my mattress my hubby n me love e mattress real much...it really sovle my back pain problem...i buy at e furniture mall beach rd level 1.clarance, go n try the full latex soft series, its so nice...

mattress_guy

TAKE NOTE EVERYONE! i can get u guys ANY max coil matress at very special and attractive price, its comfirm cheaper den wads u see outside. Jus take note of the model and leave down ur contact and name here i will contact u. No deposit required! Cash upon delivery, Warranty remain! REFUND IF U CAN FIND IT CHEAPER OUTSIDE!

cutebarra77

I went to furniture mall today and tried the Getha, Sealy, Simmons and water mattresses. I think each has its strong and weak points.

For soft and comfort, Go for Sealy Crown Jewel. It is really soft and felt like I'm being wrapped by the mattress.

For undisturbed and support, try Getha. Quite comfortable too.

Not too sure how to position the waterbed. But the experience was similar to Getha, but softer.

Anyone knows where I can find Getha mattresses besides furniture mall?

mattress_guy

Hi hau.. u can find it in lots of furniture shop in singapore, example like nova, casa, IMM +++ Most furniture shop carry this brand except for low end novena. maybe u should try memory foam, its not as soft as waterbed. but u still get the kind of low pressure and floating alike feeling when lying on it.

mattress_guy

if u were to customise the mattress, u need to give us more time. And the lenght of the mattress u gg to customise to 183x203? The price will be $1400

cutebarra77

Thanks for the quote, James.
What is the lead time that u need for the customisation? and the measurement is confirmed as 183 x 203.

buy simmons glendale...highly recommended..... supperb shiok..did not really have the chance to sleep on it.. until just after our wedding...did not want to get up initially for te first few days too...
happy.gif
any simmons glendale users to back my testimonial?

eddiekris

Me taking vono mattress spine support 3 ... with 15 year warranty
King size with mattress 1500/- ( the king divan is one piece )

cutie_gal

Hi shellfish

A salesguy reco me this Max Coil mattress. He told me is within the top range of mattress brand n he even told me the technology n coil used is comparable to Simmons and we r paying lesser, so more worth it? But dun seems to find any info on this brand??? Kind of doubt what this guy is telling me nw? Is Max Coil a local brand? Is it adviseable to buy a Visco Memory Foam bed, will it sink in veri fast? N does it feels hot if we dun on the air-con?
Can advise??? Nd help urgently!
Thxs.

shellfish

Hi Ongfamy,
I'm not too sure abt Max Coil too.
that's y i'm trying to find out more from James.

Mayb james is a better person to ans ur qns??
Shellfish

cutie_gal

Thxs Shellfish!

James, can u kindly share w us more on this brand of mattress n clear our doubts. Couldn't really find infor on this brand, so kind of septical abt wat the salesman told us, but rather keen to get one as I feel comfortable sleeping on it. But my hubby feel tat paying $2.5+ for this brand, he will rather get a more recognised n reputable brand, like Simmons or Serta.

Pls advise...

The salesguy quoted

mattress_guy

Max coil is actually a local brand, but is manufacture from indonesia. Jus like most of the top brand are doing like serta sealy simmons, its either made it malaysia philipines or indonesia. And pls tell ur hubby this.. go for a more recognised n reputable brand with 2.5k u can only get a lower end quality from the brand, tk tempur for example their memory foam are selling 4.5k where else max coil memory foam retail price is abt 2k and its even cheaper if u come direct to me so wad are u actually paying 2 over k more for? jus for a very simple 6 letter word = TEMPUR. and for simmons their higher end product cost more den 20k. It's true that max coil mattress comfort level may even surpass those big brand, ask those that have tried and compared within all thse brand, quality? 100% no deformation and no dust mite otherwise 1 on 1 exchange without fail.

cutebarra

Anyone tried Slumberland Royal Princess?
Know where has the lowest price for this range?
Was told by a salesman the specifications of these mattresses from diff brands are about the same, good to know and do comparisons based on these data...

jojo123

Hi all, beware of Maxcoil mattress, my brother friends r working in this trade n the commission for maxcoil mattress as high as $200 per pc.Tats y saleman try hard to sell this brand.Its the $ they make tat make them say its good but not the quality..try to look for information on net urself don let those saleman talk affect ur decision

sweetbeng

I will be getting a Omazz mattress, and wondering if anyone else is also getting one? We can bundle together and get a better price.

irenezcf

hi,

has anyone bought a getha latex mattress before? we were quoted $2.8K. it's very comfortable but i'm just concerned about how lasting it is and if it traps heat as compared to spring mattresses.

ekardo

hi..

I am getting it this weekend...

heard from staff in robinson that robinson's member get extra $200 discount from fri...watch out for the advert on Fri morning..
happy.gif

muddle_ger

Hi Syvest and KC79,

How are your reviews of this isaiah mattress? 1. 1)Which model?
2)How long have you been using for?
3)How much it cost and where did you all bought it from ?

The reasons tt i am asking is that, the salesman told me is made in indoesia and is an italian brand is it true?

I cant search much info of this brand online, and found that is exported by and china manufacturer... Wonder if is a good buy as i got mine IF-538 for about 2K.

Pleaase share with me more info .. thanks !

tingshen

hi jojo123, why is MaxCoil no good? the quality really that bad? We tried their memory foam mattress quite good leh, and very cheap, the thing is, I tried many memory foam mattress, none of them are as good as tempur, in terms of the response, dun scare me leh.....the one we saw very cheap $1299 only for queen size......

We are also looking at slumberland lah, any recommendation to get it cheap? aiming at the Royal Emernald but couldn't get any info from the web leh. Tried it at Harvey Norman just now. Hope to get it somewhere with better price....

tingshen

hey guys, would like to gather some feedback about memory foam mattress, do you guys feel HOT or WARM while sleeping on it? Need to on Aircon most of the time? I saw some info on the internet and it shows minority of the people cannot sleep well with memory foam due to the heat.....and the only way is to put extra padding to reduce the body contact with the memory foam, then what's the point???

I am wondering if there is any place that allow us to sleep on the memory foam mattress for a few hours haha.....Tempur?

allybaby

Hi Guys,

I bot my furniture & mattress from a furniture shop in AMK. The shop carries Sealy, Dunlop, Tempur, magickoil, serta, sleepmaker.

The boss is very knowledgable in those brand he carries and can recommend based on the quality & your budget. Very good service. But he don't reveal the prices over the phone one, I have to personally go down. If you are interested in which brand & model, just go down and ask him quote, very good price
happy.gif

Email me at [email protected] if you want to know his contacts.

tingshen

what about seahorse? somebody told me their foam is actually one of the top quality one yet it doesn't keep the heat, and surprisingly the price is super cheap compared to spring mattress. But of course lah, foam are supposed to be cheap.....

jojo123

hi, i'm using Getha full latex mattress which i bouughtsometimes ago..its very comfey not hot at all.. do look out for 100% natural latex but not talalay latex. both my husband n me have been looking for information online for few mth b4 we made the purchase. Serta oso carry the same range of latex at takashimaya tat u can look for.my friend settle for Maxcoil latex $1299 .but end up she can tell tat e quality is not as good as mine.do look into hardwearzone forum n renotalk oso...hope my info will help..

kc79

Hi Syvest and Winnie,

Yup, i bought the same model as Winnie at about 2k as well. Was surprised there is no thread for this brand of mattress, guess it is not very 'well known' in sg.

Winnie, i cant find much about the mattress online as well. Only know that their website is www.isaiahmattress.com.

I tried the mattress at Home2be and felt very comfortable with it. Did u all buy it there as well? Din see it at other furniture shops.

muddle_ger

Yes ... kc79.
I bought it at home2be too .. last weekend.
I bought the Queen size model, i think is made in China, the sales man told me tt the orgi price is abt 4K .. and is made in indonesia not sure how true is that.

How long have you bought the mattress, is it still seving u well? Does it gets too hot which the thick memory foam layer? This is my only factor of consideration...

kc79

Hi Winnie,

Afraid i cant ans ur question...also just placed an order a couple of weeks before u. Am as curious as u.

mattress_guy

Hi all, plz stop emailing me for any mattress info. I wont be selling any more as i got into some trouble.. all the shops are complaining that their customer are making a big fuss after buying from them and find out that they can get better prices. So i wont be doing any buisness untill i find a better way out.. sorry.

tingshen

nope, care to share more about it?

we are delaying the mattress purchase, so can take our time to see more :D

but so far kinda fixed at Slumberland Santuary with Joma wool pillow top....