March 2018 BTB

Henderson92

Hi all BTB! Congratulations! I am currently looking for outdoor venues for a intimate wedding, any good suggestions? Any good photographers to recommend as well? :)

eang18

I've shortlisted a couple of live band and will be heading down to the cafe/bar/bistro to listen to all before deciding. As for decor of wedding tables, I'm going to DIY myself! I've enquire on a few vendor and they are soooooo expensive!

Hello.. i'm a march 2018 bride too. Have booked bridal studio, venue, actual day mua, pg, vg and jp.
Doing my prewed shoot next mth.
I saw some of you post about engaging live band. Can pm me the quotation of the live bands?
Any anyone has vendor to deco wedding album table?
TIA.

I used https://www.1011production.com and www.thelairweddings.co, prices quite reasonable too :)

Jessie.Y

Hello all March BTB, its 2 more months to our big day! Are you girls feeling the excitement yet? Noticed this thread is a little quiet though.

dorae178

Hello all March BTB, its 2 more months to our big day! Are you girls feeling the excitement yet? Noticed this thread is a little quiet though.
Starting to feel the excitement (and nerves) indeed! Thought I already started preparation quite early but still so many things to do!

Jessie.Y

It is! Just manage to order the 喜饼 yesterday from Gin Thye and now I left with whether if I should engage wedding styling for the venue and dessert table etc.

Me too, i was contemplating of engaging wedding styling, but honestly they dont come cheap! And imagine you have to cover for both reception & photo book table at least, its gonna cost half a thousand at least. I think with a budget like that we can all go Pinterest and taobao ourselves already.

asuna

Yes it’s less than two mths away!! Super stressed now as I feel like I have too many things not done! Anyone has an actual day (lunch) schedule to share? So much thanks in advance

Me too, i was contemplating of engaging wedding styling, but honestly they dont come cheap! And imagine you have to cover for both reception & photo book table at least, its gonna cost half a thousand at least. I think with a budget like that we can all go Pinterest and taobao ourselves already.

Really! Initially I thought of doing it ourselves and bought quite a number of it for styling the reception and photobooth and leave the ballroom just using the hotel theme but 2 weeks ago when I received the theme for me to choose, I don’t really like it and now I don’t know if I should just splurge for just that 3 hrs or I should just get latex balloons to fill up the ceiling and use their theme.

Temotatafu

Yes it’s less than two mths away!! Super stressed now as I feel like I have too many things not done! Anyone has an actual day (lunch) schedule to share? So much thanks in advance

Hi girls. Feb is going to be a super short month. I still haven’t finalised the detailed lunch schedule and guest seats arrangement. So many things to do and so little time!

asuna

Hi girls. Feb is going to be a super short month. I still haven’t finalised the detailed lunch schedule and guest seats arrangement. So many things to do and so little time!

Jiayou jiayou!!
Gotta start working on the guest list as I hear fr many graduated brides that it’s the most headache!

Jessie.Y

I haven even start planning for the seating, my god. And i totally agree there's so much to do!

dorae178

how about hire a wedding planner?
I seriously considered this halfway through the planning cos i was going crazy having to decide all the details but did not since I was already half way through and could not justify spending extra money to hire someone when I could do it myself.

Monika T

I seriously considered this halfway through the planning cos i was going crazy having to decide all the details but did not since I was already half way through and could not justify spending extra money to hire someone when I could do it myself.

I thought same way too, until I found this wedding planner, cost me less than $1k but help me to safe my time and safe my cost in thousands dollars (because they arranged vendor in standard that i want with lower budget) so sometime it’s not extra money it’s safe money ☺️