M Hotel Singapore

wm910

The service from the hotel is rather bad. They can do multiple bookings and yet tell you last min its cancelled.

nerisssa

for wedding lunch at Banquet Suite, is 7-course lunch too little? will they feel shortchanged? can we change the menu for lunch package? heard only dinner can change

Erni

Hi Nerissa,

I have sign up with M Hotel for wedding lunch. the menu i can change with the same item if not the same item will need to top up some money. I think all the hotel same for lunch only 7 course and i think its more than enough already.

zrhs

Hi Ladies, I had shortlisted M hotel, any recent review on M hotel. ?
2 of my dates in 2015 had already book, i am looking for more review and seriously consider if i should delay further to other dates which are available.
They are only hotel that tell me they are 5 days work and do not do viewing at weekends unless they hv events.
How is the service level and environment?

JoeyNg

Had my AD at M hotel Anson ballroom on 25th jan. d exp with my banquet manager Salleh and catering manager Evangeline. All went smooth. Food portion was gd and was complemented by many of my guests. Red wine was also gd and well sought after by my guests. Bridal suite comes with jacuzzi. Mine was 30 table, quite well space out. Mine was weekend dinner

limkx

Hi Joey, I m interested in holding my AD weekend dinner at M hotel. Can PM me what is the offer they give u? I m also interested in Anson banquet

jamiiewan

Hi, may i check if anyone has photos of the ballroom for M hotel? the 10th floor one. :) and can anyone share the weekend dinner package and perks to me please? ((:) can PM me! thank you very much BTB!

JoeyNg

hi JTee and limkx, best is to liase with the Catering Manager so that u can see couple's AD and layout. Thats what i did. Cheers.~

gsy87

Hi, I'm interested in M Hotel Banquet dinner. IS the food Nice? Any photos of their themes to share with? Thanks

Joel Lim

Hi, I'm interested in M Hotel Banquet dinner on the 10th floor, looking at Wedding dinner on Mar 2015. Can anyone kindly share how's the food & services?

Hi all btb~

The below information is provided by the sales from M hotel during their recent wedding show

Me and my htb booked banquet suite during their wedding show. Did not consider Anson suite although it is cheaper due to few reasons
1) Anson suite ceiling is low
2) Anson suite is at level two and there is a restaurant near or opposite the reception. Banquet suite is at level 10 and the whole floor is all by urself and there is also a personal changing room.
3) the layout of Anson suite. The table at the entrance is quite far away from the stage.

Tried the food during my friend wedding lunch and quite surprise that their food is not bad~

Dinner (Weekday)
· Banquet Suite - $ 998.00++ per table/ 10pax
· Anson Room - $ 818.00++ per table/ 10pax

Dinner (Weekend)
· Banquet Suite - $ 1098.00++ per table/ 10pax
· Anson Room - $ 918.00++ per table/ 10pax

Lunch (Weekday)
· Banquet Suite - $ 778.00++ per table/ 10pax
· Anson Room - $ 738.00++ per table/ 10pax

Lunch (Weekend)

*Prices are subject to change without prior notice

Anson Room, Level 2: (Minimum 25 tables, Maximum 32 tables)
Banquet Suite, Level 10: (Minimum 25 tables, Maximum 32 tables)

ImageUploadedByForum1396285593.680269.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285605.047525.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285616.330443.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285626.516507.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285636.950314.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285645.599557.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285653.066768.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285661.085758.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285670.006286.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285677.969294.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285684.786075.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285691.586630.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285698.803988.jpgImageUploadedByForum1396285706.021260.jpg

kerchinggg

hi. would like to chalk some credit card points with this hotel using the amex card offer and would offer a 4% discount on whatever amount you need to pay. drop a pm if interested.

btbvon

Has anyone had their wedding or food tasting at M Hotel recently? Would like to enquire how's the food like and which dishes is a must have or must not have? Thanks!

guccialc

Hi BTB, can anyone share about how's the food for wedding dinner? Was thinking to sign up but due to my in laws are very very picky about the food which hold me back. Thanks!!

ming1

Hi guys, i've shortlisted M hotel and Novotel to hold my banquet, does anybody has any new feedback? Like for example the food, service etc. Thanks all :)

tango16

Anyone has any recent feedback for M hotel? The last (negative) comment was in 2013 and I was wondering if it's still relevant...

Sher1234

Hi eiko, the minimum tables is 25 for both banquet suite and Anson room, but the price wise for the lunch and dinner is different. It depends on which ballroom you take.. Hmmm.... :))

swashed

Attended a fren's wedding at M hotel and I must say the food is really good.. Better or on par with some of the other 5 star hotels I went to. Only downside is i found the reception area quite cramped and also the ballroom was a bit too small for the 30plus tables my fren had, nearly knock into the other table when seated. But other than that it was all good.

Adelinesan06

hi ladies

im interested in their Anson suite, however, their room seems to be small and im afraid those guests who are sitting at the back are unable to see the whats in front. anyone can feedback on this.. thanks and much appreciated.
u can PM me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hyruga

Hi all btb~

The below information is provided by the sales from M hotel during their recent wedding show

Me and my htb booked banquet suite during their wedding show. Did not consider Anson suite although it is cheaper due to few reasons
1) Anson suite ceiling is low
2) Anson suite is at level two and there is a restaurant near or opposite the reception. Banquet suite is at level 10 and the whole floor is all by urself and there is also a personal changing room.
3) the layout of Anson suite. The table at the entrance is quite far away from the stage.

Tried the food during my friend wedding lunch and quite surprise that their food is not bad~

Dinner (Weekday)
· Banquet Suite - $ 998.00++ per table/ 10pax
· Anson Room - $ 818.00++ per table/ 10pax

Dinner (Weekend)
· Banquet Suite - $ 1098.00++ per table/ 10pax
· Anson Room - $ 918.00++ per table/ 10pax

Lunch (Weekday)

Lunch (Weekend)

*Prices are subject to change without prior notice

Anson Room, Level 2: (Minimum 25 tables, Maximum 32 tables)
Banquet Suite, Level 10: (Minimum 25 tables, Maximum 32 tables)

View attachment 14680View attachment 14681View attachment 14682View attachment 14683View attachment 14684View attachment 14685View attachment 14686View attachment 14687View attachment 14688View attachment 14689View attachment 14690View attachment 14691View attachment 14692View attachment 14693

Thank you. Very informative!

Ryan2009

Dear all,

Did anybody sign up with M hotel recently? Theit perks seems much lesser as compared to other hotels based on the file they send to me though their pricing fulfils my budget.

I am also getting more reviews about the food and the Anson room before I make my decision during their upcoming wedding fair on 2nd Aug 2015.

Appreciate your help...

Ryan2009

PHgal - Yes, I have signed up for the wedding fair. I am trying to get more reviews here and if the comments are positive, i might proceed to sign on that day (provided that the perks are good as well).

PHgal

PHgal - Yes, I have signed up for the wedding fair. I am trying to get more reviews here and if the comments are positive, i might proceed to sign on that day (provided that the perks are good as well).
Hi, Ryan. You paid for the wedding fair?

CRT

Hi.

Appreciate if someone who had held their wedding lunch at m hotel provide your valuable feedback on your experience. And also on the guest feedback on their food served.

Hi.

Appreciate if someone who had held their wedding lunch at m hotel provide your valuable feedback on your experience. And also on the guest feedback on their food served.
Attended my friend's wedding at m hotel last week! The decor was pretty and romantic...love the fairy lights. However, the food was so so...not very nice....
The fish served wasn't very fresh too.

Zetrio

Anson room suite
Pros:
1) Easy to access Level 2 only by large staircase or lift
2) Deco similar to other one
3) More affordable

Cons
1) Low ceiling
2) No crystal lighting
3) Weird layout...having to make a turn.

Zetrio

Hi all, we just had our banquet a few days ago at level 2, Anson room. The service was prompt and the food was up to expectations (there was free-flow of white and red wine). Our coordinator, Anna, is very professional and prompt to answer our queries. Anson room was able to accommodate our 26 tables. There was a huge stairway from lobby to our ballroom, besides the four elevators. For ballroom decor, we chose the theme, "Tiffany" (pastel blue, pink and white) and it turned out very well. We chose our march-in songs from three song lists provided by the hotel. As for price, it was quite affordable.

We believe that the price was reasonable as M hotel is near MRT station, cosy and beautiful. The ballroom is also easily accessible by elevators and stairway, together with many computer moniters that guide our guests to the correct ballroom.