M Hotel Singapore

qiqi09

jhoo, i saw le.. thanks.. hee..
happy.gif

Hi,

It is been almost one month after our wedding I am waiting for the AD photos to be ready. As for the service issue I believe M-Hotel will improve on it. If I have time I will upload the layout photos.

Enjoy your wedding.

Cheers,
Anne

wishxtreme

Hi all,

I need a favour for all those bride to be in 2006 or early 2007.

I need about 5 empty bottles of duty paid Martell VSOP. I believe that hotel will return you the empty bottles after the dinner so i guess you will throw away those bottles right?

So can you sell those empty bottles to me at $5 per bottles?

the duty paid one will be the 750ml bottles and not the duty free on which is 1 litre.

so anyone willing to sell the empty bottles, you can sms me at 91936911 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

qiqi09

Hi ajoy, i havnt pass my AD so no photos to show.. server for AD i am also not sure.. for the food tasting, the food is ok.. but not sure wat will happen on AD.. sorry cant advise much..

ajoy7877

Hi piglet,

What about the layout setting they prodive you for AD day?

how was the package that the hotel provide you?I saw that they are charging for using the LCD at $100+ ..

Can I have a look on your wedding photo.. maybe your can intro your PS to me..

Pls advise me..

[email protected]

Ajoy,

Have you sign up? You can talk to them on the LCD stuff, the layout was great for us we had 25 tables. Decor are pretty and everyone like the recept area. I had mine at the function rm is your there too?

qiqi09

hi ajoy, u can negotiate ur package with M hotel.. take a look at their standard package and talk to them... PS u mean the bridal studio? mine is Sophia Wedding Collection... go read up the tread... there are alot of Studio around.. depending on ur budget, so really cant tell u much. i hvnt collected my Photos yet.. so cant share with u..

ajoy7877

Hi Anne and Piglet,

thanx for the info. we plan to take 20-25 table.. still waiting for my mum to repply me before I sign up the package with them.

Ya if confirm, will be in the function room.. i think.. that is arron told me..

ilovekakashi

I've not been coming to the thread for a while. After reading some of what happened earlier, I'm quite worried.

Any recent brides who just had their wedding at M? Care to share?

If not convenient, can email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

whitehooves

hi hi,

ive also juz signed a banquet package with M Hotel for my wedding in Nov 07. I had my ROM hi-tea with M hotel also. aaron's my coordinator.

is the service tt bad? any1 here has had their wedding banquet recently? i had my ROM in Oct 06 with M hotel n the service was quite ok. but read a few negative comments abt the service at the banquet suite, so nw quite worried.

kittyrain

Hi whitehooves,

welcome to this thread!!!!! Honestly I oso find M hotel services not bad although I hv not had my AD yet. I hv heard comments from frens who attending dinner @ M. They were not bad lor. I guess in every thread there always bound to hv some negatives comments lor and comments can b very subjective oso and it oso depends on each individual's acceptance 2.
So I guess u dun hv 2 worry so much. Juz that them as advise can feedback ur concern to Aaron which suit more.
happy.gif

butterkiss

Hi,

I just attended a friend's wedding last week. I must say that the service is quite alright. What I notice is that the banquet manager was there all the way, from 6pm+ till the end of the wedding, making sure that everything runs smoothly.

Other than that, the kitchen served the food very fast. We were like in a hurry to finish up the dishes. Ha ha... My friend's 2nd march-in started during the end of the 5th course then after that, it was very rush for the couple as needed to go around taking photos.

everafter

anyone checked with M Hotel if we'll b charge 2% GST with the GST increase next yr?? Although the contract states NETT price, but heard frm some other BTBs with other hotels that are oso NETT price, but they will b charge the additional 2%! It's so UNFAIR!!

everafter

u nv knw...cos there's always a little clause in samll fonts in contracts that we probably didnt read carefully! Amara hotel prices are NETT as well, but they will b charging NETT + 2% GST for those weddings next yr! Even if your contract was signed already!

everafter

Oh, i dun mean that there is such a clause in the contract, i've yet to read through, but hopefully there isnt any! Cos i've heard of hotel that will charge NETT price + 2% GST!!

everafter

Hi Stacy,

DO keep us updated after u checked with M Hotel. Btw, when is your AD??

Did u order red wine frm M Hotel wine suppliers? Can share hw much izit??

stacy

Hi Everater, mine AD is in Mar 07. I have not source for my red wine leh...any one got gd lobang here? I need contact as well
happy.gif

bluewind

hi eveyone,
it seem that many ppl mention of the food standard in M...
though i used to work there but the food is nice..have the taste drop?
my AD is jan07.

stacy

Hi Bluewind,

I've yet gone for food tasting. Hw did yrs went? I suppose tt food std differs fm time to time..esp its mass production during wedding compared to food tasting.

junior22

Hi all

does anyone stil rem the colour of the carpet at banquet suite on level 10 cos i will be selecting my gown soon,i dun want to have a colour near to the carpet,anyone who noe pls enlight me pls,thanks
happy.gif

kittyrain

Hi all,

I juz spoken to Aaron yesterday. I did ask him abt the 2% GST increase but he said that he is not able to advise me now must wait until govt announce then the hotel can decide.

stacy

oh ya...i spoke to Aaron..will be collecting my invites.

Kittyrain - tks for the update. I forgot when i spoke to him leh..hehee
happy.gif

Bluewind - yup..i plan to have it somewhere in Feb..can treat it as reunioun dinner.

jen - sorry, m using the fxn room. So didn't notice the colour of carpet of banquet suite.

bluewind

hmmm...hopefully we are not being affected by the 2% GST...we sign our contract this year and shouldnt increase it. sigh!!!

junior22

ya lor,how can it affect us since the pkg is nett price moreover we sign this year ley,like tat will make us feel insecure.

kittyrain

Ya, but i think the contract hv stated that the hotel hv the right to change the term & condition. Sighhhh...... 2% is quite alot leh.

girlosophy

any one have pictures of the function and banquet room? is there a big difference? coz the date i want to banquet room is booked. left the function room....... how are the layouts like for both rooms?