Love Story Bridal Boutique review needed

minli

Hi minli, any update on your review with them after your shoot? :)
so far its has been quite okay for me .. layout are nice and photos effects are good..

if i have any queries.. usually will get back to me within 1-2 days... and usually she will call me with whatsapp call to confirm ..

Zitherjungle

hi zzthree, i think they only have 1 in-house PG currently.. think you can check with your coordinator! Their studio is new, and been there a few times in this few months, they added new stuff regularly which is good in my opinion.

Hi minli, you seem to have quite a good experience with the bridal! How did you manage to go to their studio "a few times in this few months"? Did you just walk in? It doesn't seem that easy to get an appointment to go down. Do share some tips!

minli

Hi minli, you seem to have quite a good experience with the bridal! How did you manage to go to their studio "a few times in this few months"? Did you just walk in? It doesn't seem that easy to get an appointment to go down. Do share some tips!

my appointment is usually made way in advance (at least 2-3 months) and I try not to change it. There were once that i had to change it and it was hard to get another date. So I try to stick to the original appointment date to avoid messing up my appointments with them... another thing is usually when i text them i dont expect immediate reply. usually they take some time to reply me like maybe after a few hours. if really urgent, i will whatsapp call them due to voice connection at their shop is really bad.

joanjoy

Hi All, I went for my pre shoot on 29th May. Overall I am happy with them. Yes, agree that they might not reply immediately when whatsapp them. I'll normally wait till 2nd day and send another message, then they will reply almost immediately. Ya and also agree that the phone reception at the studio really not very strong. Will be going to select my photos soon and I hope they will look good. Initially when I signed with them is also by a leap of faith, but so far so good!

babyPiya_

Hi All, I went for my pre shoot on 29th May. Overall I am happy with them. Yes, agree that they might not reply immediately when whatsapp them. I'll normally wait till 2nd day and send another message, then they will reply almost immediately. Ya and also agree that the phone reception at the studio really not very strong. Will be going to select my photos soon and I hope they will look good. Initially when I signed with them is also by a leap of faith, but so far so good!

May i know who is ur MUA? Did you engaged the MUA to follow you during the pws?

minli

May i know who is ur MUA? Did you engaged the MUA to follow you during the pws?
i think they have a in-house Full time MUA now. i went for my AD gown selection, she was assisting me and told me she is now a full time with LS doing makeup and coordinator sort of role. Did they ask you to use her ? I think her name is Haiyan

Jeremine

i think they have a in-house Full time MUA now. i went for my AD gown selection, she was assisting me and told me she is now a full time with LS doing makeup and coordinator sort of role. Did they ask you to use her ? I think her name is Haiyan
i had my PWS done by her before. the result is not bad.

babyPiya_

Abit blonde girl? Not sure what is her name.. i think i was assist by her also, but not so helpful leh.. busy texting while i change the gown, den ask me go see see by myself and just tell her which one i wanna choose.. =.=

I went to other bridal shop, they auto one gave me the dress suit me..

Hai Lin

went to Bows, Love Story booth really caught my eyes. Decided to talk to their sales and check out the price, was told that the photos are taken by
their in-house multiple awards photographer, don’t believe at the 1st place but convinced by their portfolio. The packages are very attractive and the sale person is not pushy at all surprisingly.
Ended up with love story and wish everything is going well. Will update u guys again(finger crossed)

jasmine_

i didn't encounter those bad experiences as mentioned above tho. was worried at 1st after signed up, but everything turned out great!

memorylessme

Are there any more reviews after AD? Interested to know if there are any recommendations for photographer and MUA, and if AD photography turned out well.

fatapple

I was with LS last year.

Service was ok but don't expect super good services from them. We had couple of hiccups with them.
Firstly for the photoshoot, we had Ah lim. We find Ah lim to be impatient, taking outdoor shoot seemed to be rush rush. We suggested our preference places for outdoor shoot but he said traffic jam blah blah and brushed us off. Brought us to the seletar link which is near to the boutique for quick photoshoot. Photos seem to be out line and not properly taken.

When the photos were ready for selection, their staff Veronica was not friendly either. We had some requirments and she sent voice messages to us with a rude tone. said no money no do kind of attitude. Yea. very unpleasent experience. We even have to send our AD wedding display photo back to them to have a new one done coz there wassomething on the photo which they forgot to edit/remove it. We only got to know after our wedding guests pointed it out to us. It's embrassing!

Actual day photographer, Winson was not good either. Some of our photos were overexposed. The details of the gown can't be seen properly. Many unglam photos captured too. He has the bored face and was yawning throughout the wedding :(

A da before our AD, we went to collect our gowns/suits, we were given some accessories but most of it has crystals missing here and there. Earring looks old hence i have to rushed out to buy my own earrings and stuff on the day

Overall, experiences were not pleasant and it's stress to have them. We regretted getting LS for our wedding and will not recommend to any of our friends.

chillBTB

went there, good selection of gown but they seem quite pushy. make sure you negotiate for your package cuz they deducted a lil after we bargained for awhile! they seem quite good with picking gowns that suit you. price a little high for us so we didn’t go with them, went TGC instead!

Xinying39

Anyone been down for the gown selection and how was it? Any reviews? Actually quite hard to find love story’s review online. They not active on social media marketing also.. ):
I recently just signed with them @ bows.

bluesky3000

Anyone been down for the gown selection and how was it? Any reviews? Actually quite hard to find love story’s review online. They not active on social media marketing also.. ):
I recently just signed with them @ bows.
Bump! Looking for any rebiews for love story tooo

Fatbride133

I signed up with memoire and co which was bought over by love story. My experience with memoire was very very good. Not sure how the merger worked though. Memoire had a really good selection