Leapin' Lizards

blurbaby

hi all,

it was difficult for me to find shoes that i like at shopping centres as i'm fussy.. althou i saw something similar at Tangs, but imagine blister, uncomfortable.. in d end, i mto my ROM heels there too.. i also went down on a Sat n it's crowded as usual cos it's a half day.. d staff took a long time to acknowledge me..

but i can still view their display one by one.. Their service r very good.. n d shoes r of good qualities.. from 06 till now i had wore a few times but it came to no damage..

for my AD i will be going to mto my heels there.. n my working heels but it's like very far n i'm lazy.. so till now still haven went down..

sahdeau

is it really true that LL shoe wont give u blister and uncomfort??what's the buying point there? i hear alot of rave abt them...may want to go down and see see...really no pain??
can someone enlightened me...i dun want to spend so much le end up with the same kind of problem buying shoes from other place.

chopperpiggy

Hi there, i cannot guarantee that LL shoe wont give you blister, but I am sure that their shoe are comfortable to walk with. I have the habit to apply Vaseline Jelly all over my feet whenever i wanna put on a pair of new shoe. Therefore, be it you are getting LL shoe or other shoe, is good to apply some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your feet for 1st few wear, guarantee you wont get blisters!

The good thing about making a pair from LL is that you can make every bits according to your own requirement, which you will never be able to buy it out there...............
proud.gif

leely

Hi everyone,

Some pics of my shoes from LL to share..

670667.jpg

670668.jpg

I was served by Isaac who was there when I visited (lucky me?).. His service was excellent..
happy.gif

I paid $264, but that included early collection charge coz I needed them within 2 weeks of ordering.. I felt it was well worth the $$ coz I got to choose everything from the fabric to the type of heels, really happy with the end product.. I've already worn it twice, didn't give me any problem
happy.gif

leely

Need to untie the ribbon to loosen a bit, form 2 rings with the beads and slot your leg through, then tighten the ribbon again.. They will customize it such that the beads will just nice go 2 rounds around your ankle.. yup..

Cropped 2 photographs taken during ROM to show what it looks like when worn.. Not very clear coz taken with dummy camera, but hope it gives you a rough idea..
happy.gif

670701.jpg

670702.jpg

jmin

hi juz wanna check. Are we able to change the heights of the heels after that? Coz its kind of wasted if only wear once and after that put it a side.

xaleysan

they do have some off the shelf ones, but most are MTM ones. i bought a OTR pair abt 2 weeks ago. usual price is $150+, now there is 20% discount cos of GSS.

maybe u can go take a look.

gerlyn830

Hi all

Really want to recommend you all to go leaping lizard ... i actually ask them to rush out my heels in 3 days bcos i really cant find anything before my photoshoot but there is an additional cost of cost ... they did a good job and Issac and a lady was very very patient n nice ... go there take alook if you haven got ur heels ... is at international plaza 1st flr ... at 1st i see the shop so lo kok (sorry huh) i was like huh?? but then after seeing their work i think is worth lor ... thanks Issac for rushing my heels for me ... i am the lady that order a plain white heels ... ii really matches my EG .... thanks
happy.gif

yuene

Well I can't comment on the MTM service for their shoes, but I'm a regular customer of their dance heels, and I can say that the quality is pretty good. I used my dance shoes on an almost daily basis for a year before they finally wore out (and trust me, dancing can really wear out one's shoes). Isaac's service is really good too; I remember one day I rushed down to get my shoes and got there just as they were closing, and he re-opened the store for me (LOL I think Isaac will know who I am... the one who ran over while you guys were closing the shutter).

dynia

I was served by Issac and Wendy. They are really patient and providing me good service. For me, I had my clear sandals customized with white fur. Guess Issac didn't get a clear picture of what I wanted. Thus, when I went to collect my sandals, the length of the fur was way too long and I requested Issac to trim it shorter. Thanks to Issac's patience, I had my dream sandals fixed in an hour's time. :p