Ladies Out There (New thread) Here to Share

piggy12

Janie,
u like plain 1? ok next time pass me all the egg yolk i gave u the empty 1 lol~~ keke...
me too sian... v bored n sleepy *yawn*

janie_wawa

everyday i walk pass citylink to come to work & to head home...& everyday while walking...my head will turn to all the window displays...&..i saw a not bad BLACK shirt dress on display...hehehe feel like trying & buying...kekeke yes...BLACK again!!!

piggy12

Janie,
*shake head* no more shopping for u lar...... i tink tt y u keep knockin into her or there n fall becos ur head not looking straight but at the window lar...

Tyra,
save the double yolk 1 for me thank you lol~

tyra~ellen

Piggy, no worries i scoop only the yolk special for u, the rest i take.. cos too fattening for me..hahaha

gtg to lunch now.. haiz.. buzy leh...

piggy12

Tyra,
if i onli wan the egg yolk i might as well go buy salted egg n dig out n eat... the goodness of it is to eat with moon cake mah aiyo~~~
me to busy la.. another 30min to lunch...

piggy12

TYra,
wahahah.. tt teach u to be faster next time but hor.. only Mon to wed leh $5 ok la.. if u have HSBC or OCBC credit card got discount also...

piggy12

Tyra,
well if 1 day prior the showing date sure got pp let go cheap cheap 1 lor...
it like cheaper by a dollar still have to travel all the way down to collect ticket the transport fee already more than tt lor.. Delin so near so not too bad la..

delin88

huh..u catch me again.. wah lao..next time must change nick liao..u toking abt the tix huh..aiyah nvm lah..as long me save $7.. hahahaha..meet her today to collect..watch movie aft work best..
i loike!!!!

tireddddddddddddddddddd...today 27, tmr 28, 29 then 30 the best saturday to do my closing then mon date 1st sept.. so fast hor...

piggy12

Delin,
whahahaa i hate watching movie after work 1 so out for me lol~~~~
ya lar soon Dec liao wahahah... den 1 yr older AGAIN!!!

where the rest huh all MIA huh..

tyra~ellen

wuahahahahaaa...i very flee mah so can catch ppl anytime.. i oso dun mind watch movies on wkday..

delin, u plan ur work well huh.. good good..thumbs up!!!!

piggy, u on dec huh? how old 28????

piggy12

TYra,
i same age as Janie but she younger.. no no i not sayin my Bday in Dec la i am saying soon yr 2009 liao den will be older lor...

tyra~ellen

Really ah??? LB ah? i thot u all play play.. hahaha

how LB coping now ah?
then piggy how u wanna pass her the eyeshadow?

PIggy, how u knw ah?

piggy12

Tyra,
ya no prob i wil sent u hamper make of leaves with leaves pampers, milk bott etc.. nice hor keke..

Beezy,
let tt person say herself la not nice for me to say who knows she dun wan to annouce.. but only few of us here easy to guess also lar lol~~~

pirate

ok no problem! it will be delivered tonight! nice little hamper with little sweet things from all over the world. kekekkekke