Ladies Out There (New thread) Here to Share

delin88

hmmm.. me prefer tall.. small @@ easy to maintain..mine small not flat hor.. mine at least got fleshhy fleshy can liao..for hb.. wuahahahaha

piggy12

ehem... wat big wat small..
i also rather tall
sad.gif
lol~~~
me ciao liao bye bye:p

delin88

oh my.. imm there i can see very clearly.. keke

skali she read our posting tonite, she goes steamy~ wuahahahaha.. she les mah..

Bye piggy

panda_chua

cat: so fast place order liao?
you very efficient eh

nevermind..
maybe next round then..

look forward for another shopping spree
haahahaah

sleepycat_2

morning.

Panda, gotta order soon cos u gals target the sales items which will OOS very fast wan... I had to quickly grab the crop top tat Delin and Piggy wanted...

delin88

Shucks~

Cat, i send u email last nite reply u here since piggy order this too..what i mean lunch time yestday i record it was under sale the crop price at $14.24 and the blk/silver skirt is at $15.84..NOW all go back to original price!!!

means i lugi then!

sleepycat_2

ouch! sorry, I din notice.
I think the items under the 21 specials means price only valid for that day. Cos they put out 21 items for special sale each day.
Think some of Panda's items also like that...

I am still waiting for order confirmation email from F21. Will send ard to everyone when I get it

piggy12

huh wat???

Delin,
i tot it at the point of time Cat ordered?
cos i saw it at $14.24 too den after Cat lock 2 den the top disappear mah?

delin88

Piggy, ya lor.. me too saw it & my skirt too that i record down the price then happen last nite to normal price..haiz...nvm done is done...

Cat, no worries not ur fault..i think F21 gimmick its seems so funny haven end of the day yet leh..go bk to norm price liao..

piggy12

harlo Tyra,
funni meh? i dun tink so leh.. F21 su gar su gar change the price so not our fault mah... right Delin? n sotong is tt PIrate la cannot use on us hor....hng:x
nono.gif

delin88

Piggy, its suka suka lah.. not "su gar su gar".. i read i luff..think sugar cane! hahahhaha

Tyra, i try to save by buying the sale item lah..but then kana normal price..its ok lah..ask more $$ monthly allowance from hb den..hahahhaha

piggy12

Delin,
aiyo u understand can liao la... lol~~~

Tyra,
wah make me sound so yellow leh wat "do tt finger on u" wah pangz others dunno tot i use finger to poke ur nipple lol~

sleepycat_2

next time, we better be careful when ordering from the 21 Specials lah.
Think in the old web page format, they use to put there that it is only valid for that day... now they nvr put liao...so bad...

piggy12

TYra,
tt is a no no finger not warnin finger la...

Cat,
ya lor maybe when u click confirm might have to check the price still same or wat nvm lor jus take it as lesson learnt.. so wat u bought?

piggy12

Tyra,
so u know i can be a fierce piggy huh..... so better dun step onto my tail loL~~~~

Cat,
icic.. wanted to buy the demin short on sale not more my size..

janie_wawa

piggy, im juz suay lar...mayb its 7th mth tats y so unlucky....haha

i dun like mooncake with yolks 1...i like plain...

so sleepy...boss travelling..nutting much to do..sianz......