JP Mr Eric Wong

comanches98

hi, can i have the link to mr eric wong's photo n his contact as well? Thanks!!
happy.gif

[email protected]

syps

Hi all,

My JP will be MR Eric Wong too and he's actually quite packed on that day (20092009).
My ceremony is at 5.30 and he has to leave at 5.45pm. So i'm kinda worried. We wanted to meet him beforehand but he say don't have to :/

usually will the JPs introduce our witness?

gingoh

Dear all,

Mr Eric Wong was our solemnisation and we were really glad to have him on that night! He arrived early and spend some time to speak to me and hubby. He assured us that it will be a very simple and easy affair and everything will be fine. He has a very simple vows for couples to read to each other. He even made it into a small card and placed it on the table for us to read.

Not only that, he even reminded us about how we should stand as the cameras and videos were positioned at certain angles.

We are so thankful to Mr Wong for his help!!
happy.gif

horriblegal

wow... glad that he's got many positive comments. i just confirmed him as my solemniser for my solemnisation in May. hope it will all turn out well.

ginger_cat

Hi Huihui

Ya, getting excited and anxious liao. Now busy with the table arrangements - really a headache. How's your preparation so far?

horriblegal

haha.. tt's nice to hear. hee. my preps more or less settled le.. now still sourcing for shoes lor. haha.. duno go where n find sia. search the whole orchard rd bt then cant find any nice ones. haha.

horriblegal

Hi Blur Crab

it depends. my fren's ROM is in Nov but her JP already settled le. haha. mine is next weekend and i settled my JP like 2months ago.. =)

horriblegal

helo all.. my ROM just ended on Sunday and I got Eric Wong as my JP as you all have seen my posts above. I called to remind him 3days before the event. on the actual day, he got the timing wrong and thought it was 12.30 instead of 11.30. i was pretty upset... he managed to rush down as he was nearby and reached about 15mins late. i guess it's best that before your event start, to call him again. if you have someone to help you to coordinate it would be better. for me, because everything is done on my own.

strikingreality

Hi all, does Mr Eric Wong conduct solemnisation in both English and Mandarin at the same time? My parents speak mandarin but my in laws speak english! So have to have someone who can do both english and mandarin!

reinheart

Hi Huihui, so how was the overall experience then? how did the wedding soleminsation go? was it pleasant overall?

Also, would like to get his photo. Will PM you separately.

thanks!

edaza

Hello, I managed to get Eric Wong as my JP as the other popular ones are all out of town
sad.gif

Any more comments abt him?

edaza

Hi ah_ber84,

Ive sent you an email. He doesnt has email so we got to call him directly on his mobile
happy.gif