J&C Bridal Collections

angeline

Hi Wenn,

Thanks for your inform and photo but i only able to view 1 instead of 2.

Hi Sklek,

Also thanks for your inform. I haven't rom yet as my bf prefer to have everythings on the same day. If im not wrong, your wedding is also next year same as me. Have u book your wedding banquet? Take care and hope to view your photo soon.

Hi ladies,

Roughly how many photos is in the packages? Is there going to have any exhibition or show for J&C?

apple

Hi Jel, i suspected it was u. u r doing ur trial make-up for ur ROM rite! nice to c u!
happy.gif
u hv a great & slimer figure urself too!!

jelutong

Hi SK,

Yeah. you can get the ampoule from any beauty salon. But you have to emphasize that it's the ampoule for Bridal makeup/radiance and not the type for facial. I also very blur initially, didn't know that it came in two in one box and told the sales that I only need one!
happy.gif

Hi Wenn,

We exchanged a lot of items for photos when we signed up for the package. On top of that, hubby and I also put in a buffer of 6 extras, but with the fact that J&C lost our roll of films which contains 2 outfit shots, we din get any extra at the end.
sad.gif

I chose the simple black album with no artwork. Do they do artwork??

apple

Hi jel, i hv taken abt 150 shots. u had >200? wow, i understand, u r veri attractive which is y eric is unable to resist the temptation to take more pics of u!
happy.gif
so how many extras did u get?

Wenn.. wat do u mean when u say album include artwork?

apple

Hey roro.. how r u? Din hear fr u for a while!

SK.. u're getting registered tmr! CONGRATS!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
muz be feelin excited.
rofl.gif
hope u hv recovered fr tat nasty itchy throat of urs. waiting to c ur lovely pics..
wink.gif

apple

Hi Angeline, if i remember correctly, there r abt 18 pics in each package. Pic size varies with each packages. U can negotiate for more pics if there is any item u do not wan. Its best u make an appt & chk with them urself. they juz had their show in late Apr. I'm not sure abt exhibition tho'. u can call them up & chk wif them. Happy hunting.
happy.gif

jelutong

Oh SK,

You're getting resigistered tomorrow!!! Wow!!! COngrats!! Yours is in the morning or afternoon?
happy.gif

Apple,

You must have seen the wrong person liao lah.,. me where got attractive... :p I don't know how many shots I have cos they lost my roll of films... but according to Cynthia, the more outfit you have, the more they will take. I had 5 but only got back 3... sigh...

sklek

hi gals...

last posting before my ROM tomolo! Thanks for all the well wishes. Apple, my throat has recovered more or less
happy.gif
Yeap, looking forward and hoping everything will turn out fine...

today has been an exceptionally tiring and busy day for me at work, then come home prepare this prepare that...sigh...that's why now then can check the forum. Probably that explains how a small pimple invaded my face..kekekeke...

ok ok, before you gals scold me for sleeping so late, just wan to say thanks to everyone here. Jel, my ROM is morning at about 11:30am.

Angeline, I haven't book any banquets yet coz waiting for the Tong Shu for next year to come out. But if no major changes, it will be next year. Wow, ROM and customary on the same day ah? A bit the xiong but will be very meaningful. You got your house already?

ok...me off to bed now...*yawn* Have a great weekend gals! *wave goodbye*

wenn

Good morning gers
happy.gif

Heh heh,, so many postings yesterday... i was on leave installing window aircon in my own room... too hot liao... kept waking up in the middle of the nite
yawn.gif

Artwork is the service rendered if u wanna do something fanciful like inserting 3 photos into a single page of the album, something like that...

Jel is right, more outfits = more photos... i'm in a dilemma now... thinking of restricting the number of photos... then concentrate more on actual day photos cos that one sure need to print extra 2 sets for parents
happy.gif

sklek

good day to all!

lots of work to keep me 'entertained' till now...sigh...

my ROM is at last over, and lucky to say, everything sort of ran quite smoothly. I got a couple of friends with digi cam to take photos and just sent the normal film for processing last nite. Tonite will collect.

how's everyone else?

sklek

hey wenn, no sweat
happy.gif
Yours will turn out just as well if not better yah! Have you utilised the trial make up already? I remembered u mentioned your makeup will be done by your mum?

roro

hi sklek aka Mrs ??
Congratulations!!!! finally u r done wif ur ROM, now u can start planning for ur customary..
happy.gif
and start choosing ur WG.

hey wenn, must be pretty excited! no worries, everything will turn up perfectly.

thks Apple, I'm fine! how r u? still eating junk food
nono.gif
. btw, have u collected ur photos?

wenn

hi sk,
yup, had my trial makeup liao
happy.gif

my mum will help me with my ROM makeup
biggrin.gif

i'm trying to relax now... cos BIL gave us lots of problems in the past weeks... he wanna do ROM & customary in the same month as us
angry.gif
... heng heng, managed to get him to postpone to v-day
crazy.gif
so stress that i think i lost a couple of kgs liao...

sklek

yeap roro, now in the MRS club liao :p It actually rained in the early morning just before the event started
sad.gif
, but luckily the sky cleared out soon after that. Some of my guests like my maroon dress while some felt it was too dark for ROM
sad.gif
Well...can't please everybody

oh wenn, u really must be stressed out! i tot normally siblings should not get married on the same year, not so good i heard... never mind, try to cool off, don't get too worked up. Bad for the skin. Weddings are happy occassions, don't let other issues invade into the happy atmosphere.

wenn

Hi Mrs SK!
happy.gif

Glad that everything went well for u! Anxiously waiting for ur photos
biggrin.gif

well, learning to relax more these few days... can't wait till next week
happy.gif

sklek

photos will come soon, still got to upload lah...time consuming...wish there's an easier way of uploading. Anyway, should be ready within this week.

hi kermit dear, bored with work?

kermit

yes, sklek dear... feel sleepy in the afternoon... hee... we still got the photos to scan, 2 more digital camera images haben get from friends and 1 video raw from your colleague...

roro

Morning gals,
was just wondering, how Yi managed to scan all the indoor and outdoor photos? did she buy the negatives from cyn?? *scratch head*

wenn

morning roro,

she got back the sample proofs of selected photos from J&C... photo with white border.. something like polariod shots... then scan from there
happy.gif

u will have to check with cyn on that as Yi's package is different from ours...

wenn

Roro... hee hee,, next tuesday....

going to DIY my flowers this sunday
happy.gif

facial & massage on monday oso.. iron my dress tomoro...

me ah?? Mrs Y****
biggrin.gif

roro

wow... Schedule so fully packed
rofl.gif

must remember to rest well too ya..
so are u applying the ampoule thingy during ur ROM? (",)

wenn

hee hee... hope that i can wake up in time for ROM at 10am... *wink* thanks for ur concern
happy.gif

not using ampoule cos my mum will help me with the makeup
happy.gif

sklek

all set for your big day liao wenn! wahh, 10 am quite early. Must try to sleep early, else next day keep yawning not nice lah! (but must be too excited to sleep too...hee)

ampoule quite useful leh, helps to keep the makeup fresh. Lin used 1 for oily skin for me and it helps to keep my makeup fresh. Normally my own makeup melts easily because of my oily skin, but that day my make up lasted from 10am till 3pm quite well.

roro

wonder where can i get the ampoule from outside, i asked shiseido, but they dun have, wonder precriptive or clinique has it??

hey sk, how's ur uploading of photos getting along?
biggrin.gif

wenn, dun drink too much on the nite before, else ur face will look bloated and u'll have puffy eyes..*wink*
23618.gif

wenn

thanks sk & roro for the wonderful advises
kiss.gif

my skin ain't that oily so i dun really need the ampoules for ROM since it will be a 1/2 day affair for me
happy.gif

but i always drink water b4 going to bed leh,,, or else i may wake up with a sore throat in the morning
sad.gif
.... guess i'll have to "ren" a bit..
lol.gif

sklek

oh, regarding the ampoule, my colleague got from her beautician.

lucky u wenn, oily face is always a problem for me...as for drinking water before sleeping, I heard what roro says before too. Maybe just don't drink too much before sleeping.

Y

yi

hi sk,

congrats on your ROM.
happy.gif

hi roro,

cynthia will return the sample photos of all the pics you have chosen for the album to scan not all of them unless you top up the pics to a certain amount. hope this info helps.
happy.gif
I have a total of 52 pics into 44 pages of my album.
happy.gif

hi wenn,

ROM next Tuesday huh? Relax and enjoy yourself hor.
happy.gif

roro

Hi Yi,
thks for clearing my doubts, wow.. u really top up a lot, must 've cos u a bomb rite
happy.gif
but is worth it lah, i wld have do the same thing if my photos turn out so well *cross my fingers & legs*

wenn

Hi Yi,
happy.gif

Yup, ROM tomoro... been quite busy for the past few weeks... yesterday finally gotta rest at home... I sure will enjoy myself tomoro... but i dunno why every1 else (my parents, colleagues, personal frens etc) are more excited than me....
biggrin.gif

sklek

Hi Yi,
Thanks! Great to hear from you again..been a while since we last heard from you
happy.gif

Hi Roro,
sent u the link to ur email liao, received it yet?

Hi Wenn,
yeah, for my ROM, everyone else seems to be more excited than me too. I think it's probably because the people doing the prep work more tiring, so can't feel the excitement as much. On the actual day itself, it'll be different, coz u'll be in the limelight
happy.gif

roro

hi sklek,
yes! finally saw Mr & MRs Kermit!
23707.gif
. You look stunning sk, the Red dress suits u! Must be a memorable moment, photos say everything, so happy for U..

sklek

Hi roro!

thank goodness! i tot something wrong with the mail server..hee...

Thanks for your compliment
blush.gif
. yeap, it was a memorable day. Next in line is Wenn liao
happy.gif
How's ur prep getting along?

wenn

Hi Sk
happy.gif

preps 7788 liao... later on leave in the afternoon... going for facial & massage at Body Shop later
biggrin.gif

my sis has partially done up my bouquet last nite... the roses & everything costs us $30.. filed my nails oso... going to paint them tonite
happy.gif

sklek

ay? Body Shop got facial & massage huh?

wow...preparing to be a mei mei bride, good good
biggrin.gif
Remember not to drink too much water before sleeping tonight k?

we'll be waiting for ur photos! Congrats, and welcome to the MRS club
proud.gif
Hope the weather tomolo will be good and bright, then photos will turn out real nice!

wenn

Yup, it is called Green Sanctuary, at ground floor of Hitachi Towers/Caltex House next to Raffles Place MRT
happy.gif

Yes Mdm! Will drink less H2O tonite
biggrin.gif
Thanks for ur wishes
happy.gif

married

hi ladies, sorry had MIA for a while. had been really busy at work + in the midst of shifting hse....everything in a mess....

wenn: it's ur ROM tomorrow! congrats! remember 2 smile a lot for the camera n show us ur pretty pixs
happy.gif

sklek: saw ur pixs
happy.gif
had replied 2 ur email...