J&C Bridal Collections

roro

harlow kermit, Welcome welcome. my FH? he's in the carforum!! haha, it will be such a darling of him to pop by and check out his FW.. but neh..

hey wenn, din noe u send me the link.. me too anxious
embarrassed.gif

ur WG very special,the train can even draped ovr ur arms, nice nice. U lucky gal, managed to get such a pretty orange EG OTR!! it suits U a lot, since u very fair.. Very pretty, i like it.

ur FH looks so cute wif the hat.. *laff*
u noe the 'gold' suits which ur mom likes it, cyn also asked my FH to try.. but he cannot make it! kekeke

good, finally saw Wenn and apple liao... next is sklek!

sklek

Oh gosh! *shock* wat u doing here huh kermit dear?

i got only a few shots for the ROM gown leh...but haven't download into my pc yet. Apple seen it liao, maybe i forward roro and wenn later
happy.gif

wenn

Roro,
I sent u the link last nite, but i received an error. So I resent this morning. Thanks for ur kind comments! I really wanted something different for my WG lor. As for my EG, wanted an orange bustier but this gown comes close
happy.gif

Actually, i like 1 navy blue suit, but a bit too tight on him... we told him to start dieting liao
crazy.gif
We wanna try the hat to see how it looks... Thot will look like Shang4 Hai3 Tan1 for PS
biggrin.gif
but not really
lame.gif

Sk,
Let Kermit chat with us lor
happy.gif

I still dunno how Apple, Roro & Sk look like
biggrin.gif

kermit

hi roro,

cars are beyond my ability for the time being, maybe at least another 2 yrs after the customary before i become engrossed in one of the man's most expensive hobby...

apple

hi sk, yup eric is the one with sunglasses. started makeup at 12pm. indoor shoot started abt 1. outdoor shoot abt 4. went to sentosa. i did not choose any traditional wear/kwa or special coustumes. wore my own gowns for the shoot. no casual too.

hey roro, my trial makeup is for actual day. PS makeup is definitely much heavier. i almost got a shock after its done.

hey sk, i like to c ur pics too. do send it to me when its ready. tks.

roro

hi wenn, must be lotsa fun rite, trying FH's suits. my FH complained fingers pain, cos need to button and unbutton... hahahah *THUD*

hey Kermit, u not suppose to see the gown izit... then pls be good and listen to ur darling, dun spoil the surprise ya... (is hard lah.... kkekke)

sklek, send me the photos quick quick k...

wenn

Roro
happy.gif

oic.. then no worries... paiseh too... cos sometimes, i'm curious to keep track lor as u wun know who will circulate it. ur hubby any comments?
happy.gif

so, he confirmed his suits yet? i dun really like mandarin collar leh,, FH oso said that he ain't comfortable with it... maybe will use for PS only lor...

roro

wenn,
he hasn't get back to me yet
happy.gif

my FH looks like a waiter when he wore mandarin collar..
happy.gif
coffee or tea? most prob will take for PS too. nope he hasn't confirm his suits cos i haven confirm mine yet heheh...

apple, luckily the weather was good during ur PS.. so did ur make-up melt? must U pay for the entrance fees?

wenn

Roro,
I've gotten Chin Leng to remove ur FH's name in my posting just now
happy.gif

Hee hee,, that's what FH said too.. he feels like a waiter... I guess for us brides, have to check if the waiters at our hotels/restaurants wear mandarin collar uniforms or not... or else the groom wun stand out liao
crazy.gif

Apple,
did u use ampoules for the PS makeup? Did ur FH have any makeup too?
happy.gif
I'm just worried that the hot sun may melt the makeup....

roro

oh thks wenn, that's very thoughtful of U. i was ok wif that actually, cos his name is SO common
biggrin.gif

apple,
so in the end, did u put fake eyelashes?

apple

hi girls,
surprisingly, my makeup din melt. was very good. yes, the credit all went to the ampoule. paid 25 bucks for it. FH used ampoule & makeup too. light powder on his face & neck. Kelly put false eyelashes for me but there is no charge for tat.

Paid for entrance fees to sentosa. $2 per head & $2 for the car.

A little advice for those going outdoor shoot. If you are prone to mosquito bites, better spray some repellent before going. I had numerous stings on my hands and shoulder at sentosa...

apple

A little advice for those going outdoor shoot. If you are prone to mosquito bites, better spray some repellent before going. I had numerous stings on my hands and shoulder at sentosa...

sklek

oh dear...hope the stings are no longer prominent. Thanks for the advice apple, will take note when my turn comes

ladies, it may take a while before i download my photos coz it's taken by a friend's camera. My ROM is coming soon anyway, so why not i download those for u to see? hopefully it'll look better than during my fitting :p

jelutong

Hi Apple,

Did you have your PS on 21st May?

Lobang on ampoule, you can actually get the Sothy ampoule from outside beauty salon for $20 (2 tubes). Can use it for 2 make up session...
happy.gif
That's what I did...

Hi wenn, can send me your link? [email protected]

Thx!!

wenn

Hi Jel!
Ur wedding is approaching soon rite? Take care & rest well
happy.gif

I've email u the link liao..

Hi Apple!
Thanks for the advise. Maybe will bring a small bottle of feng you too!
happy.gif

Hi Sk!
No prob, take ur time to upload. Just keep us inform hor.. BTW, when's ur ROM? Forgotten the date liao
biggrin.gif

O

oli

Btw apple, did you go to chijmes to take your photos? The place is a good idea for photo taking too!

sklek

wenn,

my ROM date is on 30 May (oncoming Friday).
just went to the registra to collect the documents today, quite crowded despite the restriction on 6 guests per couple.

hi jelutong,
so j&c allow us to use ampoule purchased by ourselves? how many tubes did you buy then?

wenn

Hi Oli
happy.gif

Just emailed u.. but photos not nice lah,, my digicam flash was too bright
sad.gif

I thot they charge $$ for photo taking at Chijmes??

wenn

hi SK
happy.gif

hee hee,, yours is earlier! so happy for u
biggrin.gif
Now no restriction to 6 liao.. u can have 10 guests as specified in the newspapers yesterday. I went there on Vesak Day week, it was 8 guests limit per couple.. looks like they are gradually increasing the limit
happy.gif

O

oli

Yupp! Juz a few dollars, I think less than 10 bucks!

But it is really good cos the env is so captivating! I recommend you to go there and take a look. Maybe you will like it too!

Btw, will cynthia recommend any nice nice scenary for photo taking too? I will be doing mine later in the year so currently looking for good spots too!

If you go down to the other threads for ideas for photo taking, some brides to be has recommended some places.

Btw, wenn, will you be going out of singapore to take your ps?

O

oli

Wenn, was your wg a mtm or otr? I like the designs. very sweet and elegant on you!

wenn

Hi Oli
happy.gif

My WG is a new OTR gown. Thanks for ur comments. I chose it bcos i wanted something different lor.

Still undecided on PS locations but I won't be going to Chijmes. Cynthia will ask u if u have any place in mind. She can suggest some locations too! Dun think I'll be "going out of SIN" for PS.. will decide next month
biggrin.gif

apple

hi sk, the sting has subsided. Tks for asking! eric the handyman has a bottle of "ÖFF". but it came a little too late. Anyway, no more bites after i use the "OFF".
rofl.gif

hey ladies, it is optional whether u wan to use the makeup artist ampoule. u can get ur own ampoule fr ur own source or ur beautician. no offence to the makeup artist. i've checked.

sk, counting down to ur ROM.. So exciting!! Congrats!! Rest well & get more beauty sleep!!

Wenn!! juz wanna let u noe tat u looked 'GREAT'!
ur gowns suit u perfectly & ur EG is juz so striking!

hey Oli, no.. i did not go to Chijmes for PS. agree tat its a beautiful place for PS.

yup jel, i had my PS on 21 may afternoon.

wenn

hi apple,
thanks for the compliments... but i hope that my orange EG wun be that bright during PS
biggrin.gif
dunno what is wrong with the digicam... the black suit that FH wore became bright silvery-grey.... but my gowns still need some alterations esp the WG... the bodice is still a bit loose ....

really glad that u enjoyed ur PS
happy.gif

apple

*sigh* wenn.. tell u the truth, i'm abit skeptical & afraid to c the PS pics. feel tat something is missing (not rite) & some of the pose abit 'fake'.. if u noe wat i mean!
uhoh.gif
now juz hv to wait for cyn to call me & go down to c the pics! i reali hope tat it will not turn out too bad.
sad.gif

dun wori abt ur EG being too bright for the shoot. leave tat to Eric. i believe he will be able to capture the u & ur FH perfectly.
happy.gif
i think u look very cheery in tat color. it suits u well & enhances ur overall image. when i c it, it make me happy too!

hv u selected ur teadress? only saw ur WG & EG.

wenn

apple,
dun worry lah... it is natural to pose here & there for PS
happy.gif
I'm sure Eric will do a good job for ur photos. my fren's PS with J&C was on 16 may & she will be viewing the photos on this wednesday.

thanks for ur reassurance about my gowns
happy.gif

i can't wait to see yours too! heard that u r very sexy huh?
biggrin.gif

haven't select teadress yet... will be selecting all the gowns during 2nd fitting on 16 june. the other day was pretty crowded lor as another girl was choosing her WG & EG...

apple

tks wenn. will show u mine when it done. i'm not sexy lah! they say my gown is! not the wearer!
embarrassed.gif
anyway, me & my FH finds my gowns simple & we liked it.

FYI. if any of ur FH plan to hv their suit MTM (to keep) by J&C tailor.. juz wana share tat we r quite pleased with their workmanship.

sklek

Good day! Boy am I bushed... *phew* monday workload just piles on and on and on...

anyway, thanks for your well wishes ladies, you all r such a dear
happy.gif
I hope things will go smoothly too...my FH (kermit as u all know by now) has sore throat and a slight fever over the weekend, and now I'm feeling a bit of a dry throat. Sigh...praying hard we can in a better shape on friday.

wenn, i heard from my brother that they extend the number of guests to 12 guests in ROM premises liao, so that should be good news for you

apple, what is "OFF"? dun worry about the 'fake' poses. We r not professional models, so it's natural we'll feel awkward at the pose eric wants us to put on to take the shoot. But looking at married's photos, i should think his skills should be good to capture those special moments. And btw, it takes a sexy figure to put on a sexy gown hor
happy.gif

wenn

Hi sk,
good, can ask more pple to go
happy.gif

Hi apple,
i agree with sk .... a sexy figure is a prerequisite in order to wear a sexy gown
happy.gif

apple

sk, 'OFF' is an insect repellent like spray that u can use to keep mosquitoes away. anyway, tks for ur assurance. pls take care of urself & ur FH too. drink more cooling tea / honey lemon. helps sooth the throat!
happy.gif

tks again girls for ur kind compliments. fyi, i've been eating lots of junk food lately. even supper, right after the shoot.
biggrin.gif
even my FH hv notice. kekeke...

angeline

Hi J & C brides,

After viewing this month her world bridal magazine, i found out that i like the beautiful gown from J & C. Wish to find out more from those that have signed up.

Roughly how much is the range for the package? Is any hidden cost? Can i just walk in for view or trying of their gown?

I would also like to view the photo of Married and Wenn if both of u don't mind. My address is [email protected].

Thanks.

jelutong

Hi Wenn,

Thanks for your photo. Your EG is nice!! I like the color.. very eyes-catching.. Your make up is nice too. Who is your make-up artist? yeah, my wedding is just 3 weeks away.. right now rushing like a mad dog getting the cards out.. it doesn't help that our flat is under reno at the same time. :p

hi Sk, yeah, you can purchase your own ampule. Friend advised me to get from outside, cheaper..
happy.gif
But I think the price has gone up a littel too.. I used one tube for PS, one for my trial which is on my ROM day. Think need to buy 2 more (1 box) for my actual day..

Hi Apple, think I saw you at J&C on you PS day.
happy.gif
You really have a slim figure.. nice..

jelutong

Apple,

Dont worry about the photo. Some of the "fake pose" would surprisingly turn out to be very beautiful. Anyway, you'll sure find those you like out of the ~200 shots..
happy.gif
Better start planning how many extra you wanna get.. :p

wenn

Hi Angeline,
Glad that u like their gowns
happy.gif

Their packages are quite comprehensive.. including photos, makeup, flowers & car decor. Cynthia's WGs are mostly OTR. Only EGs are MTM.

I suggest that u book an appointment with her to find out more & to try out her gowns. She ain't the hardsell type.

wenn

Hi Jel,
Thanks for ur compliments
happy.gif

My makeup artist is Lin. Prior to the trial, i did tell Cynthia that i prefer more colour... like, a bit more blush etc... Anyway, my critic Mum has approved
rofl.gif
Wow, reno & wedding at the same time is very hectic leh....

Dont mind me asking, but I'm very curious to know how many extra photos did u purchase & does the album include artwork?

sklek

Hi Jel,

so i can just go to any beautician to buy the ampoule? sorry ... me very blur on this :p

Hi Wenn,
my makeup artist for my ROM is also Lin
happy.gif

Hi apple,
hey u better be careful with the extra junk food and supper! try snacking less...don't spoil your nice figure leh ...

hi angeline,
Do go down j&c (preferably weekday) and have a feel of the gowns and talk to the staff. Most importantly is how well you can relate to them and whether the process is comfortable or not. I feel they aren't those hard sell type and they will try to cater the package to your needs. Have you ROM yet? They can include a ROM gown (OTR) also if u sign up their package, or they have individual ROM packages too.

wenn

Hi Joobi,
Thanks for ur interest in wanting to see my pics. But I've decided not to show my fitting pics as I've yet to do my photoshoot... Really sorry..
embarrassed.gif

Hope that u'll understand
happy.gif

roro

Hi ladies,
so busy wif my work these days…Argghhh.
angry.gif
. Hope that all of U stay healthy and piao liang always!

Sklek, start counting down to ur ROM?? rest well and stay pretty, take lotsa of photos k!
smile.gif

O

oli

Hi Wenn, can I also take a look at your EG? I am quite curious how does the orange gown looks like? You must have done lots of research before deciding on your design. Do email me at [email protected]

Jelutong, when your big day? I am so happy for you too!

sklek

thanks roro! my throat still feels itchy once in a while
sad.gif
but hopefully by tomorrow it will be fully healed. Wait for my photos
biggrin.gif
!

roro

sklek, u better take care of urself. Yes of cos i will wait for ur photos, now my neck real long...
bounce.gif