Intercontinental Singapore

cristan

Hi DingOOPS, when is your wedding? I am also a feline bride and chose this hotel as my AD....and just got informed that my MUA lily has resigned.. as i have fixed her to be my MUA for my AD and now i dunno who else is good and i really like her skills.

DingOOPS

Hi DingOOPS, when is your wedding? I am also a feline bride and chose this hotel as my AD....and just got informed that my MUA lily has resigned.. as i have fixed her to be my MUA for my AD and now i dunno who else is good and i really like her skills.

sorry for the very late reply. I'm a feline bride and intercontinental hotel for my AD too. My wedding date is in 18 Oct. I now currently have Mia as my MUA. Went for my pre-wedding shoot with her. Generally quite pleased with her make up skills so I continued to have her as my AD MUA. You can see some photos of the make up done for pre-wedding at my blog: -> http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg/2015/04/review-our-pre-wedding-photoshoot-with.html

DingOOPS

DingOOPS

Hi, I'm also thinking of signing up with Intercon for my wedding next year. I heard there is a wedding show next weekend. Was wondering if you managed to get any wedding show perks from the coordinator and it will be great if you can share some of the perks you got? Thanks!
did you manage to sign up with Intercon? I heard the perks for that wedding show wasn't very attractive.

DingOOPS

My co-ordinator is Thomson Tsen. Anyone had experiences with him?

superjess

My co-ordinator is Thomson Tsen. Anyone had experiences with him?

Yah my coordinator is Thomson also. I think he took over Jarls accounts when she left. Apparently his corporate title is of a higher rank than my previous coordinator, so fingers crossed he is good.

have you chosen your wedding invites yet? i want to know hows the selection for the wedding invites. i was thinking of customizing my wedding invites, don't know how much i will need to top up. :(

DingOOPS

Yah my coordinator is Thomson also. I think he took over Jarls accounts when she left. Apparently his corporate title is of a higher rank than my previous coordinator, so fingers crossed he is good.

have you chosen your wedding invites yet? i want to know hows the selection for the wedding invites. i was thinking of customizing my wedding invites, don't know how much i will need to top up. :(

We just approached T-dragon to look at the wedding invites yesterday. It looks kind of classy and nice actually so we are intending to just use what they are giving us. We do intend to customize the logo at the top of the inserts though. that one will cost a 1 time fee of $10.

DingOOPS

Hey all, just updated my blog with costing and pictures of the wedding invites by intercon hotel. can click over to see if you wanna have an idea.

Website for mobile users : Http://mrsandmrsoops.blogspot.com

Last edited:

chattypepper

Hey people,

Just visited the ballroom at intercon. Lovely!!!! Price is on the high side especially with a min of 34 tables for a weekend dinner. Hard to commit...

Any feedback on the car park? Because intercon shares their car park with bugis junction...

Thanks!

DingOOPS

Hey people,

Just visited the ballroom at intercon. Lovely!!!! Price is on the high side especially with a min of 34 tables for a weekend dinner. Hard to commit...

Any feedback on the car park? Because intercon shares their car park with bugis junction...

Thanks!

Car park is shared with bugis junction so can't bargain for much. For my package, we were only given 20 percent. :)

ling123

Hi everyone...

We are letting go of our lunch package for Intercontinental on Sunday on 20th Dec 2015. Booked for 30 tables at $1,188++ per pax in the grand ballroom with rom area and deco inclusive. Dates can be extended till February 2016.

Negotiated for attactive package incl various perks.
Pls contact Ling at 91993277 for more details.

Thanks!

happyending

Hi, just went to view the ball room for intercontinental after viewing Pan Pac, Grand Hyatt & Carlton. We quite pleased with Intercontinental, and they are pleased to do soft booking for us till we place the deposit to confirm. However the soft booking is only for 2 weeks after that it will be open to public. Our wedding lunch is in Dec 2016. Any one care to share hows the service and food like? We are serviced by the wedding manager, Jane Pang.

Appreciate any views or thoughts as i do not want to make the wrong choice! =|

DingOOPS

Hi, just went to view the ball room for intercontinental after viewing Pan Pac, Grand Hyatt & Carlton. We quite pleased with Intercontinental, and they are pleased to do soft booking for us till we place the deposit to confirm. However the soft booking is only for 2 weeks after that it will be open to public. Our wedding lunch is in Dec 2016. Any one care to share hows the service and food like? We are serviced by the wedding manager, Jane Pang.

Appreciate any views or thoughts as i do not want to make the wrong choice! =|

I am having my wedding at Intercon in October. So far, we have been having pleasant experiences at every meet up.

DingOOPS

thanks for e info!! wanted to go for feline but the lady wasnt v approachable when we wanted to consider. we won some gown voucher worth 5k but dont c it being useful at all

Oops. I just realised the website should be http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg ! So sorry!
I just went for my Ad gown fitting at Feline Bridal on Friday, polling day! Quite cool, I tried a total of 9 wedding gowns, 4 evening gowns, 3 tea ceremony dresses and 2 ROM dresses before I finally confirmed on my final 4 pieces! Haha!! Spent a total of 3 hours. Pretty thankful that my MUA is very patient and friendly so far!

kewpie20

Oops. I just realised the website should be http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg ! So sorry!
I just went for my Ad gown fitting at Feline Bridal on Friday, polling day! Quite cool, I tried a total of 9 wedding gowns, 4 evening gowns, 3 tea ceremony dresses and 2 ROM dresses before I finally confirmed on my final 4 pieces! Haha!! Spent a total of 3 hours. Pretty thankful that my MUA is very patient and friendly so far!

hahaa 3 hours v short! my fren did like 5 hours lol. haven choose rom and tea dress!

DingOOPS

hahaa 3 hours v short! my fren did like 5 hours lol. haven choose rom and tea dress!

Serious!? hahaha! I already feel very shagged and tired by the 3rd hour~ alot of wearing and taking off. The MUA was quite helpful in terms of helping me to select the kind of dresses that flatter my body shape. So I think that really helps to shorten the choosing process.

DingOOPS

DingOOPS

How is miya? Mine us landy. Not sure if she's good. As i was not given a choice

Mine so far so good. She's quite open to my comments about her make up style and wont be angry. The photoshoot make up and hairdo were pretty. I have this problem of one eye big and one eye small. She balance the shape of my eyes pretty well. But I felt that the eyebrows were abit too thick and dark. Will tell her to help me do a more natural make up during my trial make up =)

DingOOPS

Having my wedding at intercon next weekkk ! like ... FINALLY!!!

kewpie20

mandarin orchard also min 35 even for lunch. sad. oriental has 2 ballroom same lvl. i went to see ytd. quite confusing. don recommend..