Hotel Jen Tanglin, Singapore by Shangri-La

Wahju

With compensations, suddenly very superstitious mum is not so superstitious after all..
I am sure her Indonesian relatives hard blocked off their calendar for you 1.5 years in advanced..

Bending the situation to your way using social media..
Cheapskate at it's best..
Hello Wah Kao,

Thank you for your judgemental comment for our situation. And to be fair, we are just upset that when situation arose, hotel kept telling us to change our date instead. If you have yet to get married, I would understand that you do not understand how hard it is to plan and coordinate for one. And perhaps when it is your wedding, i hope when similar situation arose, you have the big heart not to seek compensation and demand an explanation. Blessed day to you.

Just to clarify, I shared my experience on a fair ground for other BTB to know. You are always welcome to keep your comments because either way, it doesnt spoil our day and it only reveal another keyboard warrior.

prlim1

Hello Hotel Jen Tanglin!

We are interested to hold our wedding in hotel Jen. Can you kindly send me the package for lunch and dinner for 190 - 220 pax for 2017 and early 2018?
my email is: [email protected].

Appreciate if you could let us know when will the next wedding showcase be as we missed the previous one.

Thank you! =)

Hello Hotel Jen Tanglin!

We are interested to hold our wedding in hotel Jen. Can you kindly send me the package for lunch and dinner for 190 - 220 pax for 2017 and early 2018?
my email is: [email protected].

Appreciate if you could let us know when will the next wedding showcase be as we missed the previous one.

Thank you! =)
Hi Pei Rong,

Good morning to you.
Possible to advise another email address to allow us to send the package over?

Many thanks

Lyn.Ng

Hi Hotel Jen Tanglin,

We are interested to hold our wedding in Hotel Jen and we are looking at 21 Oct 2017 next year. May I know if this date is currently still available? Could you also send me the package for Saturday night dinner for 200 - 220 pax to let me have a look? My email is [email protected]

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hi Hotel Jen Tanglin,

We are interested to hold our wedding in Hotel Jen and we are looking at 21 Oct 2017 next year. May I know if this date is currently still available? Could you also send me the package for Saturday night dinner for 200 - 220 pax to let me have a look? My email is [email protected]

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon! :)
Package sent!

saiiruss

Finally booked my wedding lunch next year with Hotel Jen Tanglin thru Melody.

Have been to few hotels to check on the ballrooms etc..

And finally shortlisted Holiday Inn Orchard and Hotel Jen Tanglin
Both for their price, reviews and date availability.

Generally I would say Holiday Inn will suits me the best lahhh..
Tip top service from the Banquet manager. we don't have to request this and that.
All are planned and requested by the Banquet manager herself (even upgrading from normal room to Bridal suites is free)
Only thing is the ballroom for my date left the smaller one (max 22 tables but that will be very packed)

So we decided to get Hotel Jen Tanglin. Although not as flexible as the one we prefer.
But the hotel is newer and can accommodate larger number of tables.

joannecc.

I was contemplating between these 2 too, and im doing at the smaller ball room with Holiday Inn! More suitable + very flexible + perks super attractive. Keeping my table no small! :D

saiiruss

I was contemplating between these 2 too, and im doing at the smaller ball room with Holiday Inn! More suitable + very flexible + perks super attractive. Keeping my table no small! :D

I wish I could make my table small. but if holiday inn, my max must be 20 tables cos I wanna do a march-in from the back. so can march longer? haha