Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre

maerceci

Hi all,
Just to share with you the info that i got from my coordinate that there will be another wedding workshop in early sept. Promotion details not out yet. So if any of you keen to sign up with them can wait for this for better perks. =)

karce

yup..my coordinator was telling me abt their wedding workshop on 3rd Sept too. Their perks are alrd very good, am sure the promo at the show will be even better :p

Ray (maerceci), have you tried the food before? Able to provide some feedback? TIA!

maerceci

Nope. I have not reach that stage yet. We have shortlisted this hotel, but we don't have a date yet. Still waiting for the 2012 Tong Shu. I believe other BTB here can give you some comments on the food. =)

nonoriri

WTS HOLIDAY INN ORCHARD Banquet any date within 2011 URG (can be converted to any functions or bday celebrations)
have to confirm by September.
I am willing to forfeit Part of the deposit of 2000 which is paid.
package price is SGD668 per table nett.
URG (date is near)

Pls call or SMS me at 97908715

below are the details of the package

LUNCH BUT CAN TOP UP TO CHANGE TO DINNER.
$668 nett. 15 tables. (additional can top up)

Basically theres FREEFLOW BEER PLUS WINE, which is a good deal.

à A sumptuous 7-course Chinese Lunch
à Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, Chinese tea and beer from 12pm to 4pm
à Food tasting for a table of 10 persons can be arranged at 50% of the package price per table
à Cocktail reception, with mixed nuts served for guests before lunch reception
à A champagne pyramid inclusive of a bottle of champagne for toasting
à Corkage waived for all sealed duty-paid hard liquor and wines
à Selection of wines at attractive prices from our wine list
à Wedding decorations on stage and individual unique centrepieces to accentuate every table
à One night stay in our luxurious Deluxe Suite including breakfast from Window on the Park or breakfast in bed (reservations will be made under the name of Mr Kiat Yingda & Ms Goh Qiu Lian, checking-in: Sunday, 23 October 2011 (8am) and checking-out: Monday, 24 October 2011 (12nn). Please proceed to the front desk for check-in on the wedding day) – Complimentary late checkout-out is subject to availability upon your check-in.
à Exclusive Premier Room rates for your family or helpers (Room(s) subject to availability)
à A specially created model wedding cake for the ceremony
à Unique selection of wedding favours for your guests
à Choice of wedding invitation cards based on 70% of your confirmed attendance (excluding standard printing service)
à Specially designed wedding guest book
à A VIP lot at the Hotel’s entrance for Bridal car
à Complimentary car park coupons based on 30% of your confirmed attendance
à Elegantly styled chair covers to enhance the ambience of room
à Complimentary usage of a LCD Projector for your video montage
à Choice of theme decoration
à Complimentary dry ice effect for 1st march-in only

Additional Perks (BOWS Wedding Road Show from 14 to 17 January 2011)
à Free flow wine starting from first course

nonoriri

CALL OR SMS 97908715
EMAIL: [email protected]

SELLING HOLIDAY INN ORCHARD Banquet any date within 2011 URG
Package is $7500 value (can be converted to any functions or bday celebrations)
have to confirm by November.
I am willing to sell it at a loss(call or email to nego)
original price is SGD668 per table nett.

----------------------------------------
below are the details of the package

LUNCH BUT CAN TOP UP TO CHANGE TO DINNER.
$668 nett. 15 tables. (additional can top up)

Basically theres FREEFLOW BEER PLUS WINE, which is a good deal.

à A sumptuous 7-course Chinese Lunch
à Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, Chinese tea and beer from 12pm to 4pm
à Food tasting for a table of 10 persons can be arranged at 50% of the package price per table
à Cocktail reception, with mixed nuts served for guests before lunch reception
à A champagne pyramid inclusive of a bottle of champagne for toasting
à Selection of wines at attractive prices from our wine list
à Wedding decorations on stage and individual unique centrepieces to accentuate every table
à One night stay in our luxurious Deluxe Suite including breakfast from Window on the Park or breakfast in bed (reservations will be made under the name of Mr xxx & Ms xxx, checking-in: Sunday, 23 October 2011 (8am) and checking-out: Monday, 24 October 2011 (12nn). Please proceed to the front desk for check-in on the wedding day) – Complimentary late checkout-out is subject to availability upon your check-in.
à Exclusive Premier Room rates for your family or helpers (Room(s) subject to availability)
à A specially created model wedding cake for the ceremony
à Unique selection of wedding favours for your guests
à Choice of wedding invitation cards based on 70% of your confirmed attendance (excluding standard printing service)
à Specially designed wedding guest book
à A VIP lot at the Hotel’s entrance for Bridal car
à Complimentary car park coupons based on 30% of your confirmed attendance
à Elegantly styled chair covers to enhance the ambience of room
à Complimentary usage of a LCD Projector for your video montage
à Choice of theme decoration
à Complimentary dry ice effect for 1st march-in only

Additional Perks (BOWS Wedding Road Show from 14 to 17 January 2011)
à Free flow wine starting from first course

gogobutter

hey chanel.. i am going on 17th sept to meet my coordinator and also to check out the orchild room as my wedding is gonna be at this ballroom

raintan

Hi all

I just had my wedding at Holiday Inn Orchard. Just wanted to share my experience with the hotel. Overall, it was really a good experience as the Crystal ballroom has a nice and romantic ambience. The Banquet Manager is also very helpful and make our event a successful one though there are some hiccups in between. Thanks to the Sales co-ordinator.

dolp_21

Hi Rain

Care to share who is ur coordinator?

And does anyone change the coordinator before? The one i have liase with seems to be unfriendly & rude.

lzzng

Hi,

Our Wedding Coordinator, Vasanthi, stationed at the Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre. She is very patience, cheerful, and attentive. She would try to make us felt at ease every times we met her to follow up with issues at the hotel.

At hindsight, we were at very glad that Vasanthi & her team looked after all our needs delicately.

Gab & Zeta

memore

Hi All,
I need to give up my wedding dinner package at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre due to unforeseen circumstances. It is for wedding dinner on 22 September 2012, Saturday at the Crystal Ballroom. Min 25 tables. $968++ per table. Paid $2500 deposit already, willing to give up at a negotiable price. Have to confirm by Jan 2012.

Please send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 93654985 if you are interested. Needs to sell them urgently!

- A sumptuous 9-course Chinese Dinner
- Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, Chinese tea and beer from 7pm to 11pm
- $80nett credit for room service in bridal suite
- Butler-passed snacks for your guests during pre-dinner reception
- A champagne pyramid inclusive of a bottle of champagne for toasting
- Selection of wines at attractive prices from our wine list
- Wedding decorations on stage and individual unique centrepieces to accentuate every table
- One night stay in our luxurious Deluxe Suite including breakfast from Window on the Parkor breakfast in bed
- Exclusive Premier Room rates for your family or helpers (Room(s) subject to availability)
- A specially created model wedding cake for the ceremony
- Unique selection of wedding favours for your guests
- Choice of wedding invitation cards based on 80% of your confirmed attendance (including standard printing service)
- Specially designed wedding guest book
- A VIP lot at the Hotel’s entrance for Bridal car
- Complimentary car park coupons based on 30% of your confirmed attendance
- Elegantly styled chair covers to enhance the ambience of room
- Complimentary usage of LCD Projectors & AV assistance for your video montage.
- Choice of theme decoration

Additional Perks
- For minimum booking of 26 tables, the 27th table is complimentary
- Free flow wine starting from first course
- Corkage waived for all sealed duty-paid hard liquor and wines

Option 1
- Complimentary food tasting for up to 10 persons (valid on Mondays to Thursdays only)
- 1 day use room for your coordinator checking in at 2pm on your wedding date

Option 2
- Complimentary one table on actual day
- 1 day use room for your coordinator checking in at 2pm on your wedding date

cowlet

Anyone has pics to share on the bridal suite and also weddings held in Orchid Room? Interested in Crystal Ballroom but not available for my dates... =(

Orchid Room looks nice too, just that Crystal is bigger and more grand.

aamee

Hi everyone. I'm new here.
Can anyone share their recent wedding experiences (either as guests for a friend's wedding or own AD)in HISCC? Heard many positive reviews here, but thought if any1 has more recent updates, like the Orchid Room?
Many thanks.

cowlet

Hi aamme,

I checked out Orchid Room before.. If i nv rem wrongly, it can fit in max 22 tables.. I think if you are looking at about 16-18 tables, it would be more comfortable. Coz if u max out, some tables may be blocked by the pillars.

There are LCD tvs in certain places to show the live feed of the couple's march in. The march in is abit short but there are mood lightnings for the room. Though room is not big, still can have dry ice effect and also the AV room attached. The attached AV room is something not common in other hotels' function rooms for weddings. And the room's projector is mounted too.

Perks given by this hotel are very good and coordinator is very friendly too.

shuling1982

i just held my wedding in oRchird Room last dec... i like the place a lot and nv regret getting it... if u wanna know more details.. can drop me a PM ya?

sereneow

Hi Leogirl,

I am unable to PM u too.

Can you send me your review of the place & food?

Is your Wedding Dinner or Lunch?

I am aiming for their Lunch Wedding due to budget.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

ashleyjjo

does anyone know if i wish to change from orchird rm to crystal ballroom, is it possible? will i change to pay for any charges if i change?

leeshuling86

Dear all,

Has anyone had their wedding banquet at the Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre? Could you kindly share your experiences?

I would also like to find out the packages and additional perks that are offered by them, pls kindly email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance! =)

niu_niu

Has anyone attended wedding banquets at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre before? I love their pretty ballroom but I'm concerned on the quality of food. Is it good or just average only?

resse840

Hi Leogirl, can share ur reviews on Hiocc with me? Their package deals are good, but I'm concerned about their quality of food. Any reviews on food? Their bridal sure is also very small.. :-( my email is [email protected] thanks!!

femmeloves

Their package is really good but I am concern with the quality of food... Can anyone share with me your experience with Hiocc too? Would be good if can share your pictures with me too
happy.gif
Thank you so much!! [email protected]

sugarsweet

pls dun take d lunch package although cheap,bt only 7 course. guest will surely feel hungry. attended one n really disappointed. so sorry for my frd whom nobody dare to feedback that alot of frds go for their own 2nd round.

sherian

Hi there,

I am thinking of booking Holiday Inn but have never attended a wedding there. Therefore not sure about the quality of the food. I am also concern abt the low ceiling of the Crystal ballroom. Went to visit the ballroom this evening and found out that half of the Crystal Ballroom has high ceiling and the other has low ceiling. Anyone has any reviews on that? any pictures to share? Please PM me at [email protected].

Thanks!!!

happyfamily888

Hello hello. We have just signed for holiday Inn orchard. Krystal is a nice lady. Friendly professional and helpful. She follows up regularly on us. We only met Krystal once for like 10 minutes. Then she followed up the rest thru email. Just sent her credit card details for downpayment.

stardustbride

Hello hello. We have just signed for holiday Inn orchard. Krystal is a nice lady. Friendly professional and helpful. She follows up regularly on us. We only met Krystal once for like 10 minutes. Then she followed up the rest thru email. Just sent her credit card details for downpayment.

Hi happyfamily888, can you share the package offered to you? My email is [email protected]

Any other BTB who have signed up with Hoilday inn pls share ur packages? I will be attending the upcoming wedding show and hope to get some guideline...thanks :)

ShadowBane

Last week just help my close friend sign up at holiday inn orchard. Gerrayn chia our business development executive was very nice and friendly. Follow up on our progress and explained and answered to our enquiries.

Not like those other hotels that we went to gave us the kind bo chap attitude. Take it or leave it that kind.

Would recommend her to you all if you all wish to have your wedding at there.

girlymi

I was there at their wedding show last few days ago, and got impressed with the fashion show by the Louvre Bridal and ambiance of the whole event. Shortlisting them for my banquet venue.

mhtron

Hi All,
i need to give up my wedding dinner package at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre due to unforeseen circumstances. It's for a wedding dinner on the 20th Sep 2013. Min 25 tables. A deposit of $3500 paid, willing to give up $2500(negotiable) of the deposit. Date can be changed to any day (subject to availability) until December 2014.

Please email me at [email protected] or contact me at 9799 2336 (Anson) / 9730 0242 (Denise) would prefer SMS, if you're interested. I really need to sell them urgently! Thanks!

Wedding Package at $998.00++ per table of 10 person at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre
- A sumptuous 9 course Chinese Dinner
- Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, Chinese tea & beer from 7pm to 11pm
- Free flow Wine from 1
st course onwards
- $80 nett credit for room service in bridal suite
- Butler –passed snacks for your guests during pre-dinner reception
- Corkage waived for all sealed duty-paid hard liquor & wines
- Wedding decoration on stage and individual unique centerpieces to accentuate every table
- One night stay in a luxurious Deluxe Suite including breakfast from Window on the Park or breakfast in bed
- A specially created model wedding cake for the display
- Unique selection of wedding favors for your guest
- Excusive Premier Room rates for your family or helpers (Room(s) subject to availability)
- Choice of wedding invitation cards based on 80% of your confirmed attendance (including standard printing service)
- Specially designed wedding guest book & Ang Bao Box
- A VIP lot at the hotel’s entrance for Bridal car
- Complimentary usage of LCD Projector for your video montage & live feed
- Choice of theme decoration (Crystal or Enhanted)
Extended Promo
- With minimum 26 tables, the 27 table is complimentary
Option 1
- Complimentary food tasting for up to 10 persons from Monday to Thursday
- 1 day use room for your coordinator from 2pm to 11pm
Option 2
- Complimentary one table offWedding Package at $998.00++ per table of 10 person at Holiday Inn(Orchard)
- A sumptuous 9 course Chinese Dinner
- Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, Chinese tea & beer from 7pm to 11pm
- Free flow Wine from 1
st course onwards
- $80 nett credit for room service in bridal suite
- Butler –passed snacks for your guests during pre-dinner reception
- Corkage waived for all sealed duty-paid hard liquor & wines
- Wedding decoration on stage and individual unique centerpieces to accentuate every table
- One night stay in a luxurious Deluxe Suite including breakfast from Window on the Park or breakfast in bed
- A specially created model wedding cake for the display
- Unique selection of wedding favors for your guest
- Excusive Premier Room rates for your family or helpers (Room(s) subject to availability)
- Specially designed wedding guest book & Ang Bao Box
- A VIP lot at the hotel’s entrance for Bridal car
- Complimentary usage of LCD Projector for your video montage & live feed
- Choice of theme decoration (Crystal or Enhanted)
Extended Promo
- With minimum 26 tables, the 27 table is complimentary
Option 1
- Complimentary food tasting for up to 10 persons from Monday to Thursday
- 1 day use room for your coordinator from 2pm to 11pm
Option 2
- Complimentary one table off

sunnyshannie

I booked with holiday inn orchard. they have reasonable packages. and i feel my coordinator vasanthi was very nice also. very accomodating with all my requests.