Hilarion Goh Photography

laughing

Hi Hilarion,

Since you are the expert around here, could you kindly explain to me what's the difference between handprints and machineprints? In particular, how different are the 2 in terms of processes, quality, effect and cost. Does it make sense to handprint digital photos? Thks!

Hi! La La, sorry, don't quite understand your question. If it is digital, how to do hand printing. There is no negative or trans in the first place and there is no way you can output without a machine.

Hi! Lilac, that package is for those who wants to do collage or biger prints so they do not need the 4R prints.

laughing

Hi Hilarion,

oops sorry i think i confused myself too!! : )
I think this refers to film processing. Does it make sense then?

wendylee

Hi Hilarion,

I have yet to recieve your mail.
sad.gif

[email protected]
Thanks.

Hi! Wendy, sorry the promotion is over and as a matter of fact, the rates for both ROM and actual day will be going up soon.

Hi! la la, Well, unless is B/W pics, no one uses handprints for colour unless they are the bigger prints. Hand prints will cost much more than machine prints.

mookie22

Hi Hilarion,
I've dropped you an email to request for info on your photography packages. Had thought that I posted my request here earlier but guess I was mistaken. In case you didn't get my email, here's my addie - [email protected]. Thanks!

Dear mookie22, I have sent you my price list already. Currently, my server is migrating, so for the next 2 days, please send your mails to [email protected]. I shall be away for an oveseas shoot from 24 - 26 of this month and as such, I may not be able to answer all your emails immediately. Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 should you need to get get in touch.

merchelle

Hi Hilarion,
Really impressed and love your works! Sincerly hope to engage you as my photograper for my big day! However, I working on budget basics.. any suggestion that you can work it out? I was thinking to just have the ROM or photos taken only. Kindly adivse.Thanks!

Dear Merchelle, I am glad that you like my works, however my pricing is fixed and the rates shall be going up soon as I have just formed another company call Tri-Angles with Triston Yeo. However, I am willing to discuss the proposal with you and I shall try and tailor it to your needs. You can also see some of our works in todays copy of "Today". Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for further discussion and see how I can help you.

Hi! Miata16, Thanks for your enquiry. I have sent another copy to you, in case you have not received the first copy. Looking forward to be of service to you. Please do let me know the date of your wedding.

karyinn

Hi Hilarion,

I sent you an email for the quotation for actual day, but i haven't receive any reply from you
sad.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Karyinn,

Which e-mail address did you send your enquiry for the quotation? Hilarion just changed his hosting company for his website and e-mail. This may be cause some of the e-mails to him not reaching Hilarion. You may like to resend your enquiry.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Dear Karyinn, which address did you send the mail to? Do send it to [email protected] and you should receive the pricing. Many times, my name was spelt as "an" instead of "on" and that could also be one of the reasons why. Since you chose not to accept PM, you may write to me directly to: [email protected] or call me at 7000 008 0088.

feb

Hi Hil

We have no regret engaging you as our photographer and you are really fast in capturing all the happy moments for our big day..We do not even feel tired in looking at the photos again n again...Most important you really make our day by being so funny and saying "Hi Hi" to all the aunties and uncles out there...Sure they enjoy it...
happy.gif
We sincerely would like to thank you for taking such great pictures for us...Hi hi...
happy.gif

Regards
Elaine & Joe

You are always welcome Elaine & Joe. Both of you have been a great couple and not to forget the very nice retro colours you had in your house. Nice for studio, though.
wink.gif

Anyway, have a great honeymoon in NZ and stay sweet, as always.
smile.gif

hoshi5

Hi Hilarion,
Yes, I've received ur pricing... however it states for full day package. what abt half-day? since my tea ceremony and dinner is on separate days?

Hi! Shinchan,

Thank you for your enquiry and I have already sent over the quotation to you. Do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment.