Hilarion Goh Photography

Hi! diamante, Thanks for your enquiry and have already attached the price list for your perusal. Do call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment. My studio, Tri-Angles is at Blk 1003 Bukit Merah Central #05-37 (159836).

Dear amethyst, thanks for your enquiry and have already attached the price list for your perusal. Do call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment

Hi! junior, I have attached the pricing for your perusal already. Do feel free to call me for an appointment. Looking forward to be of service to you.

hui78

Hi Hil!!!

Jus wanna say both Terence and myself are so glad to have you as our photographer...You are great!!! =) You created so much fun and laughter!! and most imptantly, we love the pics you have taken for us. They are so lovely..A veri HUGE Thank you!! =)

bubblez

hi hilarion, can u email me the quotes 4 ur photography & videography as well?

I am interested in actual day photography, actual day videography inclusive of a wedding MTV on actual day.

Can you also include details such as time duration of actual filming for the videography, what media would it be given to us in eg: cd, dvd etc...as well as whether original footage will be returned.

Please advice on whether you do compliation of photos into a presentation with graphics and music that can be played at the banquet and price quote as well.

Lastly, can you let me know how far in advance does one need to book you..

Sorry about all the questions.. Hear from you soon..

My email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Thanks Ruth for the compliments and am glad to be of service to you.

Dear bubblez, as for video, do look for Adrian Lee from Video Lane. He is really good. As for the price list for wedding photography, you can email your enquiries to [email protected] and you should get an automated reply almost immediately. For bookings on auspicious dates, do it early as there have been bookings made until December 2004 already. Do book early as there will be a price increase from January 2004. Those who book before January 2004 will still login to this year's pricing.

oraia

hello hilarion,

are u still available on 12 dec 04? if so, can i get a quotation pls? thanks so much!

p/s. in the meantime, i shall try and see if i get an automated reply on the email u provided bubblez.. many thanks!
happy.gif

Thanks you for all your enquiries. I am still available on 12 December 2004.

Mandy, I have already attached my price list to you.

There is also a special package for studio and actual-day photography. Please refer to the special promotion but only for a limited number of couples and also subject to availabilty for the actual day.

Thank you for your enquiry, Canny and Secret Garden. I have already attached the price list for your perusal. Looking forward to be of service to you.

corodory

Hi Hilarion

can send me your quotation and also need to ask which date are you available in Jan and Feb 04. It may not necessary be on a weekend. I have not confirm my date yet but your service will only be needed for a few hours or the most half a day (for a simple family lunch & tea ceremony).
Thanks.
corodory
email: [email protected]

Thank you for your enquiry, corodory. I have sent a general price list for yur perusal but if it's only a half-day event, do feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for further discussion.

overwhelmed

Hi Hilarion,

My wedding date is 11 Dec 04, are u still available? Can u pls send me your quotation for your AD package? Would appreciate if you can include the details of the package and also what the revised prices for 2004 will be like... it's abit difficult for me to make my decision by end Dec... so does it mean what you quote me now will not be applicable once we cross over to 2004? appreciate your response if i really need to "rush" for deadline, thanks.

my email is [email protected]

Dear JT, Thank you for your enquiry and am pleased to have attached the price list for your perusal. As for my increase, I will still honour the old pricing as long as the enquiry is made this year. I am currently still available but I do have many who have enquired about this date. Feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment. My studio is at Blk 1003 Bukit Merah Central #05-35 Technopreneur Centre (159836)

avenschua

Hi Hilarion,
I'm sure you must have received a lot of compliments already. But anyway here's ours to add to the bulging statistics you already accumulated.
WONDERFUL,EXCELLENT, IMPECCABLE and one of the most professional and friendly photographer we've ever met. Possesses great deft photography skills and knowledge. Build great rapport with all. Three cheers for you! HipHipHooray!!

By the way, we are one of the many satisfied couple who had the fortune of having Hilarion's service on our wedding day.

Thank you so much for everything, Hilarion

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, Avens and Douglas. You both were such a wonderful couple that I have decided to use your pictures as one of my portfolio and perhaps in magazines too. Shall keep you guys posted. Hope that your actual day pictures in Singapore are okie. Must apologise that I can't do your actual day wedding here.

mookie22

Thanks, Hilarion.
Hope to come round to shortlisting an AD photographer soon. Will get in touch with you then. Cheers.

You are welcome mookie22. Please take note that I shall be out of town from 22 - 24 December 2003 and as such, I may not have access to my email. For those who require my price list, please write to [email protected] and an automated reply will be dispatched immediately. For other matters, please write to [email protected] or you can still call me at 7000 008 0088 or you can leave me a voice message or SMS me at 9500 0088

Dear weding9999, currently, I am still available on the 23rd October 2004. I have already sent you my new price list as of 2004. Do feel free to call me for an appointment.

Hi! convoy, thank you for your enquiry. I am currently still available and have attached my revised price list to you already. Please feel free to call me at 7000 008 0088 for an appointment.

apps

Hi all,

We just had our wedding on 28 Dec 03 and we were fortunate to have Hilarion to capture the moments for us. He was very professional and the photos turned really good. Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Hil, who had done a lot more than he should for us... Our greatest appreciation!!!

Oh apps, so back from your honeymoon liao. Anyway, you have the pix with your family, taken at your suite in Conrad with me. I was trying to send the files to you but unfortunately, your mailbox cannot accept it. Do call me when you are more settled to collect your stuff.

skywolf

Hi Hilarion,

I know this might sounds weird, but is the pricelist for 2005 out? I'm actually looking around for a videographer and photographer for my ROM and AD (about a 9 mth gap). My email add is [email protected].

Do you also have a website where I can view your works?

Thanks n regards!

Dear skywolf, thanks for your enquiry. I shall still log you in for this year's pricing. Nine months gap is really not that far away as there have already beeen bookings made for Feb & March 2005. My website is www.hilariongoh.com. Do feel free to call me for an appointment as I shall have much more to show as I actually minimised putting more pictures on the site.

momoechan

Hi Hilarion

Can you email some of the AD pic you've taken? My AD is on 30 Oct 04, are you available on that day? Ours is just tea ceremony and lunch reception at our new place. If you're available, would appreciate if you can email your quote to me at [email protected].

Thanks

Dear white orchids, I am currently still available. I have already sent you the price list. Should there be for any rraeson that you did not receive it, do feel free to me at 7000 008 0088. Looking forward to be of service to you.

momoechan

Hi Hilarion

Thanks, have received your quote but they are for full day photography. Mine will be a half day event, would appreciate if you can requote. Had sent you an email on this

Thanks