due to the rectangle lenght of the ballrm, so on the left n right there will hv a LCD on each side, so that each side of the guests will be able to see the LCD. that's y need 2 LCDs
Does anyone here know, if I want to change to a longer march in like the one in their wedding show, how many tables will that be? I felt that their March in is abit too short.
Thanks I got to check with them again. I remembered they can do so but max tables would be 26 tables. I think it's ok I think longer march in is better as their pix of the deco is nicer too. Longer march means longer time for people to c my gown and better song use.
hi Deremi, my BS is Sophia .. J&M izit e one tied wif GP during e wedding show ?? max capacity is 35 tables for GP, but if u wan a longer walkway which is exactly e same during e wedding show, max capacity is ard 25 tables .. coz e loger asle takes up space ..
Hope u dun mind me joining in. I've juz signed up with GP but not during the wedding show itself. Was wondering y is the 26th table free? N I've signed up for a min of 7 tables, does it mean tat there will not be a L shaped walked in? Coz I think my rough est is around 30 tables.
I didnt sign up during the wedding show leh. I have a rough estimate of 35 tables but trying to scale down to 30 only + 2 extra. From the past msg, I've gathered that it would be a bit squezzy n so a bit worried may not have the L shaped walk in then cannot show off my gown.
I've paid the $3K deposit but not signed the contract yet for the weekend packages. Not confirmed on silver / gold menu yet. Got normal things such as 1 free projector but dun have free bottles of wines / free finger food. Do u think I can still bargain some more with them?
Yap. Paid the deposit. They've juz sent us the contract so still looking at it and hope to add on more things.
I know their ballrm walk in very short so was hoping to do a L shape so as to increase the walkin loh. Not sure whether tat can be done with the no. of tables tat we have. Can u share with me your package then so tat I've a rough idea of wat to bargain for.
hi Deremi, tin printing of wedding cards will cum in lata .. nt so soon..
hi Babe, u wif SWC too? wens ur AD ?? gown selection in june, PS in sept, nt sure whether izit too rush .. AD in dec .. longer walkway can be done if ur tables is ard 25-26, but if ur tables exceed 26, den hav to take e shorter walkway, u can double cfm wif GPP again..
My AD is last day of this yr. Gown selection in May n PS in Jul.
Hoping to do both ROM and banquet at GP itself. Most prob to do it in the Ballroom but not confirmed on how its going to be like.
Have u gals decided on your ROM?
I havent confirm silver or gold as tat one can be confirmed later but I've got 1 free projector n a 2nd nite normal room. Hopefully can ask for more like finger food etc... Wish me luck!
Well I've actually intend to do my ROM in Ballrm too. Was hoping for the L shape walk in first b4 the ROM, then walk in together as a couple after the ROM. But now looks like it cant be realise liao. Sigh.. will see how it go lah...
Deremi, actually it all depends on u. If u have a budget, u may wanna do it all by itself, like a small garden party? But if u wanna do everything at one go, then u can try our method n do everything together. U can either conduct it abt 6 + pm b4 the dinner with a sm crowd at a function rm or the Ballrm or u can try doing it at the dinner itself in front of everyone. So all depends on how u wanna it to be done!
BTW did GP sort of indicated to u that the carpet may be changed n 2 projectors may be installed? Coz they cant confirm to me but juz sort of signal to us....