Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

Ashley i think haha really thankful for ur advice. I heard about a non chinese coordinator being very nice . We saw him during recee and he even told us to feel free to take a look

Wedding Planner

to
Ashley i think haha really thankful for ur advice. I heard about a non chinese coordinator being very nice . We saw him during recee and he even told us to feel free to take a look
Told you to feel free and look around = very nice?
A nice coordinator is someone who will at least take the effort to show you around and discuss the package with you

to

Told you to feel free and look around = very nice?
A nice coordinator is someone who will at least take the effort to show you around and discuss the package with you
Oh actually my hubby n i were trying to sneak into the ballroom...and he happened to walk pass...so he told us to feel free haha eddie...i think???? When My hubby was a bestman...he rem him being a very good coordinator...dun rem his exact name. But a nonchinese

Who is your new coordinator? Mine was originally Xavier, but he moved over to corporate customers and Eddric took over. Haven't met him yet but he seemed a little aloof.

Anyway, you can go to T-dragon's shop directly and just tell them your banquet is at GCW. They will guide you from there. I decided to print my inserts elsewhere and only get the cards from T-dragon. Got them quite fast - within a week.
Hi DTa so did you get T dragon to print??? Thank you

eiko

Eddric is super nice! Even though I didn't sign with him in the end, but he took 2 hours off to discuss the package in detail with us, showing us around the 2 ballrooms we were interested in and bridal suite.

v1vi3n

Hi all

My husband and I purchased a ROM and wedding banquet event at Grand Copthorne Hotel held at the Paradiso room and Grand Ballroom respectively on 2 separate days. We hope to give an objective account of our experiences here and will not go into details on the prices so as to be fair to the hotel.

We visited and enquired on more than 10 hotels and restaurants but in the end decided on Grand Copthorne due to price and service. We were very comfortable with their sales rep who we felt were flexible and relatable when negotiating the package. Our accounts only changed hands once and the new manager, Eddric, who took over was also responsible in the handling of our account. He took additional effort to ensure that he was present for our meeting with our banquet manager to ensure that handover of instructions from sales to operations was seamless.

Our banquet manager was Ronald and he was also excellent. He took initiative to assist us on the actual day. For instance, he included additional chairs and decor on the tables just to ensure that everything looks and was appropriately done up on that day. There were a lot of last minute seat changes as well to which Ronald and the chef were very kind to accede to our requests. He also gave many of his suggestions along the way to help guide us in making the banquet a more memorable experience for our guests. Moreover, he was proactive in looking through the program and realised that we needed six mics instead of four which we requested, which he took the initiative in getting for us. The only slip- up that day was the first dish presentation. Here, please do not make funky song choices like us. Stick to the usual songs used. Ours just sounded weird on that day.

Food overall was also good. Those with guests with vegetarian/ halal requests, rest assured that food quality and taste was also good, which is rare for most hotels.

Overall I was glad with my choice of hotel though it is not conveniently located near MRT stations. But for the price, service and food, I will still choose this hotel if given the choice again.

rachelyn

@v1vi3n thanks for sharing your experience with GCW!

About 2 weeks ago, I attended a wedding lunch at their grand ballroom and things kept going wrong and wrong. First, AV system wasn't working which resulted in black screen and awkward silence among the guest during the video montage. The emcee had to bring forward the solemnization to which the mics had problems too. It was disheartening to see the newly-weds unhappy when they read their wedding vows.

After the solemnization, they tried playing the video montage again. It worked but the video and music wasn't synced. The couple warned me about such hiccups when my turn comes in Oct. They were mad pissed with the whole procedure. So I really really hope I won't be so suay to experience such nightmares as well.

After reading your post, it makes me look forward to it more despite hiccups.

eiko

I attended a wedding dinner at the grand ballroom too, but the montage and everything was working fine. Food was good and servings generous, it was one of the most fulfiling dinners I ever had since Grand Park City Hall! I ate until I was truly satisfied. Rachelyn, all the best for the wedding! I think even though the location is not convenient but the grand ballroom is GOOD for large weddings.

Cocorrine

Hi

Any recent reviews on GCW?

Any one just sign GCW for their wedding ? Can share (PM me$ with us your package and perks?

Thanks!

littlewei25

Hi, anyone held their wedding or booked wedding at galleria ballroom? How is the room like? In actually looking for a venue to hold 10-12 tables only

Using SingaporeBrides app
ImageUploadedByForum1477843486.197325.jpgImageUploadedByForum1477843521.200660.jpg

Galleria is a mini ballroom and Max can fit 16 tables only. Low ceiling but you can enjoy area at level 3 compare to other ballrooms.